Warehouse 13: The Mafia Game (Game Over)

GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2650 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:09 am

Post by GreyICE »

HAVE YOU HEARD OF HYPERBOLE YOU DENSE MOTHERFUCKER

I WAS SAYING MASTINA'S ARGUMENT WAS SUCH A CROCK OF SHIT IT WAS COMICALLY BAD, LIKE A PARODY OF A BAD ARGUMENT

DID YOU EVER NOTICE ME SUSPECTING YOU DAY 1? EVEN ONCE

HOLY CHRIST, YOU ARE SCUM. THAT'S IT. YOU ARE SCUM, AND I WAS RIGHT BY ACCIDENT. I WAS LITERALLY RIGHT BY ACCIDENT.

LLLLLOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL

NOW I FINALLY KNOW HOW FATE FELT WHEN YOU ARE SO RIGHT YOU CAN'T BE WRONG ON ACCIDENT
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2651 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:10 am

Post by Prism »

In post 2650, GreyICE wrote:DID YOU EVER NOTICE ME SUSPECTING YOU DAY 1? EVEN ONCE
No, in fact you never interacted with my slot at all other than to randomly chainsaw for mastina/Bell, which I again found weirdly out of place.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2652 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:11 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 2649, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2642, GreyICE wrote:Titus, Mathblade. This is our guaranteed scumflip. Our vig can shoot Cakez if he's such a concern, I don't even care anymore. It'd be a damn sight better than trying to hero vig Nacho. Our vig can shoot Quiet.

I think there's quite a few names being left off the list but right now I just want a goddamn red flip.

P.S. If you're reading my ISO because I'm dead, Math is not confirmed town. I'm starting to like him for town, but that's no reason he gets to live forever.
Interesting you say it’s a guaranteed scum flip here.

Titus is my top scumread but she’s been pretty bad the past few games. Cakez is my second.

By PoE she’s the top one. If it wasn’t because of wagon shit I would probably be on Cakez.

There’s possible worlds she is town but it’s so minuscule and she’s not even trying to hunt or listen I am beyond the point of caring. Linking me v Titus as guaranteed one scum doesn’t make sense at all.
MATHBLADE, SHE READ MASTINA"S ISO TO SEE HOW BAD IT"D MAKE HER LOOK

When you read Mastina's ISO, did you stop to think "wow, this part makes me look good? this part makes me look bad?" Did you carefully go over it and see how odd Mastina's interactions with you were? Or were you reading her ISO to find scum?

TITUS DOESN'T NEED TO READ MASTINA'S ISO TO FIND SCUM
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2653 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:11 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 2651, Prism wrote:
In post 2650, GreyICE wrote:DID YOU EVER NOTICE ME SUSPECTING YOU DAY 1? EVEN ONCE
No, in fact you never interacted with my slot at all other than to randomly chainsaw for mastina/Bell, which I again found weirdly out of place.
That's not even fucking true
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2654 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:11 am

Post by GreyICE »

rofl

MASTINA/TITUS/PRISM

I AM THAT GOOD
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2655 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:12 am

Post by GreyICE »

Is there just some fucking post from mastina in your little hangout like "oh shit, grey is on to us"?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #2656 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:12 am

Post by Prism »

In post 2650, GreyICE wrote:HOLY CHRIST, YOU ARE SCUM. THAT'S IT. YOU ARE SCUM, AND I WAS RIGHT BY ACCIDENT. I WAS LITERALLY RIGHT BY ACCIDENT.

LLLLLOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL

NOW I FINALLY KNOW HOW FATE FELT WHEN YOU ARE SO RIGHT YOU CAN'T BE WRONG ON ACCIDENT
You're welcome! I am glad you no longer have to worry about going down 0-3 to me since I was kind enough to throw you a bone.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2657 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:13 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2655, GreyICE wrote:Is there just some fucking post from mastina in your little hangout like "oh shit, grey is on to us"?
I think it would say Math is onto us first.

If Titus is scum and I caught her can you please say I am at least not shitty?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2658 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:16 am

Post by GreyICE »

YOU THINK I'M TOO PROUD TO TAKE A FREEBEE

BUT I'M NOT

I'M NOT PROUD

I'LL GO FISH MY TROPHIES OUT OF THE SEWER IF I NEED TO

I GET WINS HOWEVER I GET THEM

PEDIT:
Math, I am 99.95% sure we'll butt heads in future games. I enjoy playing with you. You're not shit. That being said, we'll probably butt heads and say nasty things to each other in future games. And you still won't be shit, but at that moment you will be. Like behind the curtain, I don't really get that worked up over these games for the most part, except in the moment. At the moment I said you were shit, there was some reason that was driving me absolutely utterly bananas, and I'm not promising I even remember what it was.

To my dying day I'll probably never understand your logic, but it gets too many results for me to dismiss.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #2659 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:19 am

Post by Prism »

No, I absolutely think you'd take a freebie, but I suspect that the treatment of my slot has been out of tune all game, that you'd be too prideful to get the floor wiped with you again to not follow up on that hunch, and that you fully understood why I wanted an answer to that question even if the answer would wind up being straightforward "hyperbole".
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #2660 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:20 am

Post by Prism »

Alright, that's enough for me for the moment, Grey can keep digging if he wants but I'm going to wait on Tammy/LLD.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2661 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:31 am

Post by GreyICE »

I know we interacted at least once around the Bell thing. But honestly I can't know every player in a large. I don't. There's lots of slots I've never interacted with. Battle_Mage, Dunnstral, Bell, Quiet/DGB, Bork, Tammy, I know who they are vaguely, and they deserve sorting (Tammy for instance probably deserves some solid attention).

The thing is, I can eliminate one scum at a time. That's what I do. Mastina was scum, that's that. I can only lynch one scum day 1. I can only lynch one scum day 2. But if I do that for the first two days? Well, I'd say our chances of winning are much better.

I had a sneaking suspicion you're town, that's good enough for me. Most people I have a sneaking suspicion are town are in fact town (especially if I've found two of the scum, that's math).
And no, I don't get paranoid of people because "they beat me before." Most players here have beat me before. Quite a few players have a low opinion of me. If you are scum, and I lynch two scum days 1-2, then you get to deal with power roles for the rest of the game. Maybe you win, maybe you don't. It's certainly worse odds than if I don't do that.

If you think I play differently in small games, I do. I'm not a large player, usually. I signed up for this game because I like P_A and LLD convinced me. Some of my biggest derpfests have been in larges, even ones I won (hell, even ones I hard carried)

Now that I've talked to you honestly Prism, answer me this - you've read your buddy's ISO as scum to see what they said about you, I'm certain of it, right?
Do you normally do that as town? Like after a day 1 scumflip go back and see what the scum have to say about you - the one player you know is town? Do you read through their ISO with an eye to how they talk to you?

I think I've been pretty forthcoming with you, I'll be quite annoyed if you ignore me.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #2662 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:33 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

I love you husband

Also Prism what do you want me to comment on
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2663 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:43 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2566, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2561, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 2550, SirCakez wrote:yeah Prism you have scum in your TRs somewhere
definitely look at BM - I think he slipped past me day 1 and has looked a lot worse today
eh i just think there's too much rage and cussing for me to really get invested. plus we are racking up so many pages and not enough flips. and when i do show up and post stuff, nobody really engages so yeah, hard work.
mmm I don't buy this because we've been in games at this pace before and you've had much more to say
yeah nowadays im pretty burnt out with that kinda stuff. meta is fine but people do just change. now i just keep my distance a bit when things get inappropriate. and tbh it is pretty normal for me to be quieter in big ego games. I'm normally loud in the games which are total shitpostfests, or with newer players.
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2664 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:44 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2571, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 2566, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2561, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 2550, SirCakez wrote:yeah Prism you have scum in your TRs somewhere
definitely look at BM - I think he slipped past me day 1 and has looked a lot worse today
eh i just think there's too much rage and cussing for me to really get invested. plus we are racking up so many pages and not enough flips. and when i do show up and post stuff, nobody really engages so yeah, hard work.
mmm I don't buy this because we've been in games at this pace before and you've had much more to say
+1 on this; game is fairly civil esp compared to the dumpster fire that was Xenoblade where you were basically that game's Mathblade
-1, as i just said, i'm not into that shit anymore. it was never fun.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #2665 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:45 am

Post by Prism »

In post 2661, GreyICE wrote:Now that I've talked to you honestly Prism, answer me this - you've read your buddy's ISO as scum to see what they said about you, I'm certain of it, right?
Do you normally do that as town? Like after a day 1 scumflip go back and see what the scum have to say about you - the one player you know is town? Do you read through their ISO with an eye to how they talk to you?
I have, but I can't really say it's typical; I'm a relentless perfectionist as scum and generally only have to go back to fresh specific instances, I know the broader idea/roughly what was said.

I obsessively reread flipped scumplayers as town, and incidentally pick up on what they say about me, but I think you're making a more severe mistake to begin with by thinking Titus reread looking for herself.

Let's go directly to the post you drew this conclusion from:
In post 2627, GreyICE wrote:
In post 2588, Titus wrote:GreyICE is someone I should review. The willing to murder me and chainsaw defense was odd.
mastina's play around me was odd.
Scum's play around me as a whole was odd.
This is "I read my buddy's ISO and wow I look like shit after that flip."
I think you're missing that Titus was aware of what mastina was saying all of Day 1, and this is where her statements appear to be coming from.

In your rush to dismiss #2 as WIFOM, I think you missed the point of the question, which is that Titus's statement here required no rereading and actually lines up perfectly with what Titus said Day 1:
In post 2639, GreyICE wrote:
In post 2637, Prism wrote:Grey-I think there are a few things you could help answer, actually.

1) Why did your concern that mastina was spewing me red get no followup?
2) What do you make of this post from Titus, with 2588 in mind?
In post 1849, Titus wrote:
mastina's play is a bit weird as either alignment. Why would she take a dive for me when we largely have the same skillset and I am worse mentally atm? No scum is worth sacrificing themselves to save me. It's a negative EV as either alignment, so I lean town on that.
2) WIFOM. Look it up in the Wiki
For LLD, I'm just about at my limit to how far I can get by myself in general; I think GreyICE is scum but truthfully I've got scum in my townreads somewhere, and being wrong on Grey would be mildly shocking but not terribly so, so help!
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2666 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:49 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2625, SirCakez wrote: Prism - can you specifically tell me what you think of BM's posting today? I think his excuse that he doesn't want to deal with ""spam and rage posting"" is so fake - this is one of the chillest games I've played in a long time.
In post 2650, GreyICE wrote:HAVE YOU HEARD OF HYPERBOLE YOU DENSE MOTHERFUCKER
yeah Cakez, i think that's more an indictment on you/current site standards, than me.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2667 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:50 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2626, SirCakez wrote:like if I am this wrong on my read then I'd rather invest that time into digging into other reads because obviously I need to reevaluate
yeah you should re-evaluate

VOTE: Titus

I'm on board with Titus for the defending of Mastina on Day 1.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2668 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:50 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2662, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I love you husband

Also Prism what do you want me to comment on
I would love if you would look at the start of the day and the last few posts of Titus’s ISO.

I am expecting you to be pissed at me but I am thinking we got Titus scum.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2669 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:04 am

Post by Bell »

Nah,
titus is town.

The argument that Titus was defending Mastina and that's somehow scummy isn't convincing.

Do you know who did chain saw Mastina though?
MathBlade, he attacked both Prism and I while still largely attacking or mehing on Mastina.

The argument that Titus is not logical and that make her scummy is also a bad joke.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2670 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:13 am

Post by GreyICE »

Bells posts when combined with their avatar are like custom-built to be the maximum amount of infuriating.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #2671 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:15 am

Post by Bell »

You get angry too easily.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2672 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:16 am

Post by GreyICE »

It's called being passionate. Your mom enjoyed it last night.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #2673 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:17 am

Post by Bell »

*stares directly at your wife*
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2674 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:18 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2672, GreyICE wrote:It's called being passionate. Your mom enjoyed it last night.
It’s called please obey site rules while displaying passion.

Bell’s post is pretty bad because for obvious reasons I am not chainsawing Mastina but shit like that is uncalled for dude.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”