Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:39 pm

Post by Raya36 »

How would I know that? The recent claims are suggesting you're scum with Fuzzy. And I highly doubt Fuzzy kept our neighborhood to himself. And your post made no sense. "What PT" it's in the claim in the post you quoted. "Why did I wait until now to mention this" why would I claim before having reason to?

Sounds to me you're fishing to see if there's more info about my role.
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:47 pm

Post by Smoke and Mirrors »

In post 1325, Raya36 wrote:How would I know that? The recent claims are suggesting you're scum with Fuzzy. And I highly doubt Fuzzy kept our neighborhood to himself. And your post made no sense. "What PT" it's in the claim in the post you quoted. "Why did I wait until now to mention this" why would I claim before having reason to?

When did the neighbourize happen and why did I not hear about it before now? You can lie all you want but this is the first I’ve heard of it. I’m not “fishing” for anything other than why you’re lying about this?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:15 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

KOALAWANG
A ROUND OF KOALAWANG HAS ENDED

Unfortunately, nobody won this time.

Votecount 2.1

Smoke and Mirrors(3)
~ Mad Hatters Tea Party, Battle Mage, Smoke and Mirrors

April Ludgate(1)
~ Whemestar

Not Voting (8): Superb Subtlety, PenguinPower, Noraabear, Raya36, Rathe, April Ludgate, Korina, mastina

With 12 alive it takes 7 to FLIP.

Noon is in: (expired on 2021-03-12 13:50:57)
Day 2 deadline is in (expired on 2021-03-17 13:50:57)

In post 1263, mastina wrote:
MOD:
In post 1085, Xtoxm wrote:ACTIVE -- Day 2 Afternoon Sniper -- On Day 2, in the AFTERNOON phase (after the first 72 hours), you may target a player with a killing action. If that player dies, they will show as being killed with
blown away by a high caliber rifle
Did this need to be submitted publicly into the gamethread, or could it be via PM or in the mafia topic?
Based on the wording of the role card, we would accept any of those methods as a valid form of submission.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Superb Subtlety
Superb Subtlety
Goon
Superb Subtlety
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:52 pm

Post by Superb Subtlety »

Did you get anything worth mentioning last night, Rathe?
Alisae and jjh927 do the hydra thing!
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them/Theirs

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:45 pm

Post by Mad Hatters Tea Party »

In post 1318, Rathe wrote:so smoke and mirrors wasnt neighborized is this correct
This is correct. I have received moderator confirmation that my action was received. I would assume therefore it was actioned appropriately.

I am curious as to why you have called the end of your game, SAM.
Remember, the best place to start is at the beginning, and when you get to the end, stop.
totally not a stealth alt
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:50 pm

In post 1329, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:
In post 1318, Rathe wrote:so smoke and mirrors wasnt neighborized is this correct
This is correct. I have received moderator confirmation that my action was received. I would assume therefore it was actioned appropriately.

Is that a serious question? :shifty:

Did you see anyone playing?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:52 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Btw, sorry for getting so tilted earlier and apologies to anyone I might have offended.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:40 am

In post 1330, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:

I do recall you being quite provoking about getting people to play previously, and given your previous comments that "only scum have need to to fear the game" you have theoretically denied town a tool for use in closing the game without a winner.
Remember, the best place to start is at the beginning, and when you get to the end, stop.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:16 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 1326, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
In post 1325, Raya36 wrote:How would I know that? The recent claims are suggesting you're scum with Fuzzy. And I highly doubt Fuzzy kept our neighborhood to himself. And your post made no sense. "What PT" it's in the claim in the post you quoted. "Why did I wait until now to mention this" why would I claim before having reason to?

When did the neighbourize happen and why did I not hear about it before now? You can lie all you want but this is the first I’ve heard of it. I’m not “fishing” for anything other than why you’re lying about this?
What makes you think I'm lying?
Rathe
Rathe
He
Mafia Scum
Rathe
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:42 am

Post by Rathe »

In post 1328, Superb Subtlety wrote:Did you get anything worth mentioning last night, Rathe?
i did not but i dont think i was on anybodys radar
Rathe
Rathe
He
Mafia Scum
Rathe
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:46 am

Post by Rathe »

k it makes sense to me

VOTE: smoke and mirrors
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter
Pronoun: They

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:52 am

Post by Korina »

In post 1258, mastina wrote:
In post 1188, Superb Subtlety wrote:Sorry Nancy, but it's actually a very plausible guilty and I'm still not sure of your alignment here
If you're town, just sit and hope there's an explanation someone is willing to give because nothing else can realistically be done
If nothing changes I can see myself voting you when I've had more time to use the day phase
Basically, this.

I am not 100% sure Smoke/Mirrors is town or scum.
But barring any other explanation. Lightning rod, rolestopper targeting Smoke/Mirrors, roleblocker targeting Mad Hatters Tea Party, alien targeting either S/M or MHTP, busdriver driving S/M with someone else, redirector. (Most of which if existing would probably be scum disinclined to claim their result.)
The mechanical guilty is not something we can ignore.

If nobody comes forward with an explanation for the failure, the possibilities are only, 1: scum caused the failure, or, 2: the failure was due to targeting scum and getting a guilty.

The possibility of the latter is too strong to ignore.

So I believe that Smoke/Mirrors should, 100%, be the elimination today because it's either a guilty or gives us information about the scum's PRs, confirming they have a Manipulation-category role. The former puts us in a position to possibly have a literally perfect town game with zero town deaths and three dead scum; the latter, while costing us the life of a town player, gives us a small cautionary tale and lets us know that scum have a method to interfere with our roles.

Given we're so early into the day--it feels premature to end the day on a Smoke and Mirrors elimination; we should give it time, let people post, get collected, all and all in general talk, discuss, get any info out that they feel they need to get out, air any suspicions they feel they need to give, etc. (Thus why I'm not voting right now.)

But Smoke and Mirrors absolutely
should
be the elimination here.
(Plus on a side note. They're one of the only slots who'd kill either me or Superb Subtlety N1. Other players could kill the Ali/jjh hydra, but Smoke/Mirrors is legit the only slot who I could see targeting either of us, honestly.)
Lightning rod isn’t possible, because unless I’m secretly strongwilled, I got TFL’s role PM as my feedback. If someone did interfere with S&M, they absolutely should claim they did so as well.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Rathe
Rathe
He
Mafia Scum
Rathe
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:56 am

Post by Rathe »

no if i understanding it correctly there was no failure due to someone else
Rathe
Rathe
He
Mafia Scum
Rathe
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:58 am

Post by Rathe »

because smoke and mirrors was not neigborized is why it is a guilty
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:18 am

Post by Raya36 »

S&M may not have been neighborized because of some sort of roleblocker targeting MHTP as an example. So it is true that that's the reason it's a guilty but it's not a 100% definite guilty because there's room for someone tampering with the action
Superb Subtlety
Superb Subtlety
Goon
Superb Subtlety
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:42 am

Post by Superb Subtlety »

I don't want to rule out something like an alien or something that would prevent Nancy being targeted

Although if anything happened that could rule that out that would be very helpful for narrowing this down
Alisae and jjh927 do the hydra thing!
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:01 am

In post 1332, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:

I do recall you being quite provoking about getting people to play previously, and given your previous comments that "only scum have need to to fear the game" you have theoretically denied town a tool for use in closing the game without a winner.
You do really good trolls. They should hire you at parties.
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:02 am

In post 1333, Raya36 wrote:

You’re saying something I know for a fact isn’t true. You may or may not actually be lying but you’re still wrong.
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:05 am

In post 1336, Korina wrote:
In post 1188, Superb Subtlety wrote:Sorry Nancy, but it's actually a very plausible guilty and I'm still not sure of your alignment here
If you're town, just sit and hope there's an explanation someone is willing to give because nothing else can realistically be done
If nothing changes I can see myself voting you when I've had more time to use the day phase
Basically, this.

But barring any other explanation. Lightning rod, rolestopper targeting Smoke/Mirrors, roleblocker targeting Mad Hatters Tea Party, alien targeting either S/M or MHTP, busdriver driving S/M with someone else, redirector. (Most of which if existing would probably be scum disinclined to claim their result.)

If nobody comes forward with an explanation for the failure, the possibilities are only, 1: scum caused the failure, or, 2: the failure was due to targeting scum and getting a guilty.

So I believe that Smoke/Mirrors should, 100%, be the elimination today because it's either a guilty or gives us information about the scum's PRs, confirming they have a Manipulation-category role. The former puts us in a position to possibly have a literally perfect town game with zero town deaths and three dead scum; the latter, while costing us the life of a town player, gives us a small cautionary tale and lets us know that scum have a method to interfere with our roles.

Given we're so early into the day--it feels premature to end the day on a Smoke and Mirrors elimination; we should give it time, let people post, get collected, all and all in general talk, discuss, get any info out that they feel they need to get out, air any suspicions they feel they need to give, etc. (Thus why I'm not voting right now.)

should
be the elimination here.
(Plus on a side note. They're one of the only slots who'd kill either me or Superb Subtlety N1. Other players could kill the Ali/jjh hydra, but Smoke/Mirrors is legit the only slot who I could see targeting either of us, honestly.)
Lightning rod isn’t possible, because unless I’m secretly strongwilled, I got TFL’s role PM as my feedback. If someone did interfere with S&M, they absolutely should claim they did so as well.
You got TFL’s role pm? What?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:06 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 1342, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:

You’re saying something I know for a fact isn’t true. You may or may not actually be lying but you’re still wrong.
What specifically do you think I'm lying about?
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:12 am

In post 1344, Raya36 wrote:

I’m saying that I don’t know for sure whether you’re lying or not but what you’re saying I 100% know is false. I had no knowledge of you neighbourizing TFL, until you literally posted that itt and you’re insisting the converse. I’m already getting run up. What possibly do you think I’d have to gain by lying about this?
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:15 am

In post 1341, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
In post 1332, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:

You do really good trolls. They should hire you at parties.
Alas, the only party I enjoy is a tea party. Chin chin!
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:21 am

Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:52 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 1345, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
In post 1344, Raya36 wrote:

I’m saying that I don’t know for sure whether you’re lying or not but what you’re saying I 100% know is false. I had no knowledge of you neighbourizing TFL, until you literally posted that itt and you’re insisting the converse. I’m already getting run up. What possibly do you think I’d have to gain by lying about this?
I have no info telling me that you had knowledge of the neighborhood. I am saying this because the recent claims suggest that you're scum. Since Fuzzy was scum and knew about the neighborhood it is almost guaranteed that Fuzzy told his scumbuddies which seems to include you. I believe you're asking me those questions about my role to either appear uninformed and confused or to try to fish for more info from my role.

Me saying that you knew about our neighborhood is not me lying or claiming anything. I am simply stating that I strongly believe you're scum and know about the role from Fuzzy.
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter
Korina
They
Recruiter
Recruiter
Pronoun: They

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:58 am

Post by Korina »

In post 1343, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
In post 1336, Korina wrote:
Basically, this.

should
be the elimination here.
You got TFL’s role pm? What?
I’m a coroner. I check a dead player at night and receive their role PM, including any missing information. This information obviously doesn’t include things like other names in the PM or whatnot. Have you not read anything I’ve said?
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B