innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:32 am

Post by innocentvillager »

Vote count 1.06

with 13 votes in play, it takes 7 to eliminate. Day 1 ends in (expired on 2021-03-19 19:26:46).

elimination
1. skitter30 [0]:

2. Farkran [0]:

3. Alisae [1]:

4. PookyTheMagicalBear [0]:

5. Chara [0]:

6. Luca Blight [0]:

7. NorwegianboyEE [1]:

8. Menalque [1]:

9. LegoLucy [0]:

10. Sujimichi [2]:
11. Ydrasse [0]:

12. Day [2]:
13. Something_Smart [1]:

no elimination [0]:

Not Voting [5]:
Sujimichi, , , ,

mod notes~ prodding Sujimichi

Spoiler: traditional vc
elimination
Day [2]:
Sujimichi [2]:
Something_Smart [1]:

Menalque [1]:

NorwegianboyEE [1]:

Alisae [1]:

Not Voting [5]:
Sujimichi, , , ,

Spoiler: vote log
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:32 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I haven’t even been close to hostile, this is some ectreme restraint i’m showing because i simply believe you can play this bad as town.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:32 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1048, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Ok that’s ridiculous.
I can live with you scumreading me for some dumb reason. But Farkran is not playing like scum here, and to push an team of me/him is peak ignorance.
I'm not pushing any team, I'm in the process of figuring shit out

Do you want to expand on your hard TR on Farkran?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:33 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1051, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I haven’t even been close to hostile, this is some ectreme restraint i’m showing
because i simply believe you can play this bad as town
What's this based on?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1052, Luca Blight wrote:Do you want to expand on your hard TR on Farkran?
First of all, it’s not a hard townread. Your words, not mine. I simply stated Farkran is not playing like scum.
Second, i was mostly denouncing your theory of an team including me and Farkran.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1053, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 1051, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I haven’t even been close to hostile, this is some ectreme restraint i’m showing
because i simply believe you can play this bad as town
What's this based on?
You scumreading me, and now also Farkran. It’s an extremely anti-town solve from my POV since i know i’m town and believe Fark is not likely scum and would be an extremely bad elimination anyway since they will probably come up with a very good solve if they are not scum.

- Bunno
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:40 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I wasn't suggesting Farkran should be eliminated, I don't even particularly SR Farkran, I just really disagree with most of his opinions

And you're obviously not conftown fmpov so it's a silly point to make really
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:41 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1047, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 1045, Farkran wrote:
In post 1043, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 1040, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Please Luca, i don’t want to argue with you.
Give it a rest.
I'm not looking for an argument

And this is more about determining Farkran's alignment than it is yours
Wait a second though

You are making a scumcase on norwee for the specific purpose to sort me?

I mean ok, sure, but you saying it out loud really defeats that purpose and i fail to see how this would help you solve, unless you believe me and norwee are a team?

Please explain your pov better because i know you can and i want to start cooperating with my town core, not fighting it
I believe you and Norwee are a possible team, yes

But I just think it's strange how you're treating Norwee this game in general
I see

But trust me there is a simple reason for me treating norwee the way i am, and that's because the last two normals i played with norwee we were farkran town vs norwee town, and farkran town vs norwee scum

First time i scumreaded him for all the wrong reasons, second time i caught him easily enough (although i was an investigative back then). I think i learned the difference, and even though i didn't like the vote on suji, i believe it was within range, at least enough for me to focus elsewhere for the time being

I really want to vote day again but ali vs mena might be an interesting development too

Pedit: antitown is correct - i don't believe Luca is scummy *at all*, if anything he is deep into town doubt. It's fine and a clear town mindset to have in d1. I suggest to check Day and mena again @luca, we could talk about those two
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:44 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I'm happy to talk about anything.

Day hasn't seemed scummy to me?

Mena maybe a little? But nothing significant from what I recall
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:53 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Btw my record of catching players like this is good, let me show some examples:
In post 474, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 460, Lunar Martian wrote:
In post 437, Luca Blight wrote:There’s no reason or analysis behind any of your points.

What happened to Gamma or I being scum?

Why do you prefer a Trendall elim to Bugs? Do you TR Bugs?
I thought either you or Gamma was scum based on the way you both were trying to paint bugspray as scum for really odd reasons. Now I'm thinking you are scum and just latching onto Gamma's strange push.

I don't really know if bugs is Town, but I don't think Trendall is aorn. I still don't understand why people are voting bugs and no one has even attempted to explain it afaict.
Your last line is ironic. I’ve explained my Bugs SR way more than you’ve explained anything this game.

I said I’ve had success reading Bugs as both alignments in the past, and I can see based on their behavior this game, and for the reasons I outlined, that they are clearly scum!Bugs this game. Bugs themselves didn’t challenge my reasoning regarding this, so who are you to imply it isn’t valid?

It seems to me that all your reads have an agenda behind them; you’re not sorting in a natural way.
Bugs is another player I can read really easily, and I pushed them non-stop this game, and it took like four days to finally get the elim. I guess I must suck at actually giving reasons, but my intuition is good
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:55 am

Post by Alisae »

very cool Luca
GTKAS
| here.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:03 am

Post by Something_Smart »

Luca, what do you think about ?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:04 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I can usually read Norwegian as Town pretty easily, but there’s nothing he’s done in this game that has made me feel that way, only the opposite.

I don’t like using meta in arguments too much as it’s very subjective, but that’s another reason I’m leaning towards him being scum.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=85361&user_select[]=23263

This was the game I caught Norwee as scum last time. Again, pushed since D1 but didn't get the elim until D3
In post 1001, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 988, quiet wrote:
In post 271, Luca Blight wrote:I can relate to that post tbh as there are certain players I find completely unreadable, who I hope to be resolved by PR's.
Hey this is from a long time ago, but which players do you find completely unreadable?
No-one in this game particularly. A few off the top of my head would be Trendall, Robb, ElsaJay.

On the other hand I'm really good at meta-reading certain players, one of them being Norwegian, who I believe is Town this game.
The Large Normal where Norwee was SK, basically playing as Town until the Mafia were limmed. I knew he wasn't Mafia, and then in ELO he went back his scum meta and I realized he was the sk
UNVOTE:

VOTE: Billy

I’ve got a bit of experience playing with billy and I think this is his scum game. I don’t believe his push on Skitter here - it looks like he’s being pedantic and making a mountain out of a molehill rather than having that’s actually alignment-indicative at hand.
In my previous game when we were both Town I was able to correctly read Billy for the most part despite others suspecting him, because he was curious, game-solving and had direction to his pushes. In his scum game he sat back more and got bogged down in minor details like he’s doing here. His questions this game feel pretty pointless for the most part as well.

I’ve played with Town Billy at least 3 or 4 times before and have been able to correctly read him every time. His Town game is good.
In the game with Suji, Skitter and SS. I could go on and on.

Point is I'm not just bullshitting here
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:06 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1061, Something_Smart wrote:Luca, what do you think about ?
I can forgive a little defensiveness, but that's not really why I'm SR'ing him

He isn't being Townie. If he starts being Townie I'll happily change my mind, but I can't see it happening based on how he's played so far
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:09 am

In post 1062, Luca Blight wrote:In the game with Suji, Skitter and SS.
Oh, I completely forgot Suji was in that game.

I'm pretty sure I had them as null the entire game.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Day
Day
Goon
Day
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:15 am

Post by Day »

In post 981, Alisae wrote:Also day what do u think of Mena and day
Menalque hasn't done anything I can townread yet and he seems less engaged than most. Day is just an all round awesome dude that has a lot of integrity and should he trusted with the world.
Day
Day
Goon
Day
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:16 am

Post by Day »

Farkran, you're tearing me apart here.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:17 am

In post 1063, Luca Blight wrote:I can forgive a little defensiveness, but that's not really why I'm SR'ing him
I take it that you think he'd make that post as either alignment?

I ask because it reads as pretty genuine to me. I feel like he would be hesitant to draw such a strong parallel to that game as scum, knowing that his play wouldn't look the same. But I don't know Norwee super well, so that may or may not be accurate.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:22 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1067, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1063, Luca Blight wrote:I can forgive a little defensiveness, but that's not really why I'm SR'ing him
I take it that you think he'd make that post as either alignment?

I ask because it reads as pretty genuine to me. I feel like he would be hesitant to draw such a strong parallel to that game as scum, knowing that his play wouldn't look the same. But I don't know Norwee super well, so that may or may not be accurate.
I believe his frustration is real, but that doesn't make it Townie.

He was also defensive before I even SR him at all - I merely said I can read him (said that in the other games too) and he takes that as a threat?

But again I don't want to get bogged down on that as that's not the main issue here
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:23 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I actually feel a little bad for Norwee as it must suck being caught like this so easily, but I can't help but strongly push my SR
Day
Day
Goon
Day
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:26 am

Post by Day »

Could you explain the actual reasons behind him being scum, Luca? You'll have to sell others on it even if you have some secret meta tell on him.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:27 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Have I not already explained some reasons?
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:28 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1058, Luca Blight wrote:I'm happy to talk about anything.

Day hasn't seemed scummy to me?
By reading don't you think that all of his takes are low effort/not independent?
Like i don't know what you look for when scumhunting, but to me those are the kind of takes you would do when trying to produce fake content. Scum has to fake being town, do we agree with this? It's not like they go around saying "yo there i'm scum, come get me"

So you have to enter a mindset that allows you to hide your knowledge (because you know other people alignments), your emotions (you aren't disappointed when town people get runned up, usually) and then SHOW this to other people.

This often results in disproportionally aggressive or passive statements and/or low content/posts ratio and/or inconsistencies in your posts and progression, opportunism, stuff like that. I think Day's posts are overly passive for a town player and his content/post ratio is quite low.

I assume he is an alt of someone, but so far i don't have any experience with him to say this is within his town range. Do you disagree, and if so, why?
In post 1058, Luca Blight wrote: Mena maybe a little? But nothing significant from what I recall
Set aside Day, would you be more willing to consolidate on menalque with me and ali (and maybe norwee), or does this wagon comp trouble you?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Day
Day
Goon
Day
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:29 am

Post by Day »

In post 1039, Luca Blight wrote:I think it's worse

Norwee reenters the thread and find the whole Ali v Pooky thing has calmed right down, and decides to follow suit and give Pooky another chance

He then votes the player he had defended from my push against him, and one of the few players he's gotten a townping from, just because he hasn't posted in a while?

To me that makes his earlier defence of Suji seem entirely disingenuous, and his current vote seems like scum who doesn't know what to do so votes an easy slot who won't give them a hard time over it

Norwee SR Pooky for switching to Suji
like it aint no thing
, and he did the exact same. He's making shit up, basically
Ah, right. This is valid.
Day
Day
Goon
Day
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:32 am

Post by Day »

Farkran, I'm falling into the trap on townreading all of you. If I wanted to, I could explain a bunch of reasons for why each person is town, but I don't see that as useful and 'm aware scum has almost certainly blended in with the crowd. 'm being much more vocal about things I find suspicious than things I like essentially, but there hasn't been much of that.

Do you want me to explain townreads?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”