Playing With Fire
Playing With Fire
Goon
Playing With Fire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1825 (ISO) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:43 pm

Post by Playing With Fire »

In post 1821, Elon Musk wrote:I honestly don't know where I'd go after you. Gypyx is an easy read and he was towny, so I trust my read on him more than I do on DGB. Misty's been towny all game. I'd have to reread hard

-Elon
See I don't believe this.

There's no way Alisae and Mollie are scum here. I'm willing to bet the game on them.

I was willing to bet the game on Mathblade+Alisae too but then BM killed Math. Lol.

Ask Alisae if that's a lie btw. You can ask. I was ready to die for them to be final 2 if needed.

As it stands now I dno't town read either you or DGB enough to agree to die to let one of you be final 2 with Alisae. But I know Alisae is town.

So for me it's simple, perspective wise.

I kill you and DGB and town wins the game.

But I know that doesn't really fly and people have concerns about me, so we have to play this out.

but personally, if it were me, I'd just shoot DGB with a vig, vote you out and then town wins. and I know that's true

so I find it hard to believe you don't see Alisae the same way town wise
Elon Musk
Elon Musk
Goon
Elon Musk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1826 (ISO) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:43 pm

Post by Elon Musk »

In post 1823, Playing With Fire wrote:1) information about the wagon
2) forcing players to pick new wagons and scramble
3) forcing other interactions to happen that weren't stale
I don't get this at all. Don't you get all of these things if you let Mistyx be launched normally?

And the key to this game is getting to endgame so I don't know why you're pretending like the cred from shooting a partner is worthless as scum compared to just getting 1 extra town out with the shot

-Elon
Playing With Fire
Playing With Fire
Goon
Playing With Fire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1827 (ISO) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:47 pm

In post 1826, Elon Musk wrote:
I don't get this at all. Don't you get all of these things if you let Mistyx be launched normally?

And the key to this game is getting to endgame so I don't know why you're pretending like the cred from shooting a partner is worthless as scum compared to just getting 1 extra town out with the shot

-Elon
because this game is nightless and without scum kills every dead scum is 2 more town yeets needed?

And so every town death is a blessing for scum? More than in any other game, a vig shooting a scum is hyper less optimal and yes there is a gambit to be made there but

Literally look at the state of the thread before I came in with my vig and took over for Nacho

and after.

Look at what happeend with Cabd

look at how people developed reads

We killed 3 scum in a row. Bang Bang Bang. Down to 1 scum instantly.

That started because of how I played my vig. If you can't understand mathematically why vigging a scumbuddy there is bad

then understand why it's bad from a momentum standpoint. I'm big on apathy in games if I'm scum right?

Nacho PROMISED to shoot a dude.

I could have just done that and continued apathy and scum would have won this game probably due to Money.

And you're saying instead that I

a person who spent all their money on the vig

chose to let all my partners die in a flaming chaos mess for this endgame instead

with MY REPUTATION

that makes no sense either
Playing With Fire
Playing With Fire
Goon
Playing With Fire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1828 (ISO) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:47 pm

Nothing you are proposing makes any sense for me to have done as scum

I get it's theoretically possible but that doesn't mean it's probable or even LIKELY
Elon Musk
Elon Musk
Goon
Elon Musk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1829 (ISO) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:52 pm

Post by Elon Musk »

In post 1827, Playing With Fire wrote:because this game is nightless and without scum kills every dead scum is 2 more town yeets needed?

And so every town death is a blessing for scum? More than in any other game, a vig shooting a scum is hyper less optimal and yes there is a gambit to be made there but
this doesn't apply because Mistyx was dying regardless. Shooting her over town there means you need 1 extra launch, not 2

The thing I just can't get over is that you shot a slot that was obviously gonna die. If you're town and have a vig, that's an opportunity to decide an elimination outside of scum's control essentially. It's such a waste to use that on someone who's about to be flipped. And those 3 reasons you gave for why you did it anyway look like such BS

-Elon
Elon Musk
Elon Musk
Goon
Elon Musk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1830 (ISO) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:55 pm

Post by Elon Musk »

-Elon
Like what do those 3 reasons EVEN MEAN
Flipping her normally gets you information about the wagon. Getting a scumflip forces players go find new wagons. Getting a scumflip gets new interactions

Your vig changed nothing compared to a normal flip and I don't get these 3 points at all. Do you actually believe this?

-Elon
Playing With Fire
Playing With Fire
Goon
Playing With Fire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1831 (ISO) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:56 pm

Yes I genuinely believe I caused the game to go from stagnation into activity because I forced people to move with urgency.

The vig did not reset the "yeet clock"
Playing With Fire
Playing With Fire
Goon
Playing With Fire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1832 (ISO) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:57 pm

Like it feels like you''re not even bothering to read the logic in the posts and you're just saying the same thing over and over again

"but we would have voted them out anyway"

which i have never denied and is part of my points

so it feels kind of like you're looking for reasons to scum read me, not looking to read me

if you are town i invite you to actually fucking try and understand the logic and take a step back

if not, keep doing this because yuo look hyper tunnelled and scummy rn so
Elon Musk
Elon Musk
Goon
Elon Musk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1833 (ISO) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:01 pm

Post by Elon Musk »

lol okay
I'm not satisfied at all by your reasons. The resetting the clock point is actually legit, but all the other reasons sound like you're just making shit up to justify it, when you get all that stuff from her normally flipping anyway

-Elon
Elon Musk
Elon Musk
Goon
Elon Musk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1834 (ISO) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:03 pm

Post by Elon Musk »

In post 908, Elon Musk wrote:The Brutalism/Playing with Fire fight is interesting. It's the kind of fight that FEELS like it's SvT - both slots are immensely confident the other is scum, and were so very early into the game. It wasn't based on content either but relatively little, vibes and tone and the way each other is playing. I feel like this is one of those 1v1s where everyone else is too lazy to properly dissect it and figure out who's town and who's coming at the other in bad faith, but for each to be so sure of the other, there probably is bad faith being used there, and it's gonna be from the scum side which makes the the other sure they're scum. I think they're both good players too and don't think they randomly pick a TvT based on relatively little - I'm BoPing them basically to assume there's scum in them somewhere. No clue who though because I'm not reading through those interactions again, someone else totally should though. For now, let's just get the easy Mistyx scumflip. She's the easiest viberead on this site.

Oh, and to everyone who was concerned about Musk and sent PMs and letters asking if he was okay; no, he is not. Both of his legs are broken and he's in intensive care. I still have him running our stocks though, I have no time for that LOL
Oh, hey

-Elon
Elon Musk
Elon Musk
Goon
Elon Musk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1835 (ISO) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:09 pm

Post by Elon Musk »

Aight, this was fun, I'm done for now

Misty and DGB, you should also note that Playing with Fire was our top scumread before the suicide bomb, while we were their second top townread. We're consistent with why they're scum, while they've now manufactured a push onto us because they're forced to in this position and can't just continue to townread a slot that's pushing them. This shouldn't be hard

-Elon
Playing With Fire
Playing With Fire
Goon
Playing With Fire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1836 (ISO) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:20 pm

In post 1835, Elon Musk wrote:Aight, this was fun, I'm done for now

Misty and DGB, you should also note that Playing with Fire was our top scumread before the suicide bomb, while we were their second top townread. We're consistent with why they're scum, while they've now manufactured a push onto us because they're forced to in this position and can't just continue to townread a slot that's pushing them. This shouldn't be hard

-Elon
This logic is fucking trash.

"Our position doesn't ever change and theirs did, ergo they are scum"

What kind of fucked logic is that?

You've made bad posts. I've made my position and reasons clear. It's obvious debating you is pointless. I'm going back to talking to neighbourhood thread only lol
Misty Waters
Misty Waters
Goon
Misty Waters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1837 (ISO) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:44 pm

Post by Misty Waters »

In post 1835, Elon Musk wrote:Aight, this was fun, I'm done for now

-Elon
I believe you.

It hurts that you are an alt.

but you have our town vote. we have been in a hood with her and nothing is outside her range and nacho has gone awol.

I trust Titus!!!

Alisae is ready to stake the game on #1498. I have seen this numbered post so many times, it has been seared on my brain, cos ffs.

I think Elon is town.

Elon/PWF <--- will choose Elon.
Elon Musk
Elon Musk
Goon
Elon Musk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1838 (ISO) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:02 pm

Post by Elon Musk »

let's not listen to musk, they said. he doesn't know what he's talking about, they said

Spoiler:
In post 1566, Elon Musk wrote:
In post 1565, Elon Musk wrote:MagicalRabbit, Titus, Salty for last 2 probably

-Elon
disagree on salty; all scum seemed to want that to go through. miiild disagree on titus cause of that gamma emerald speedwagon. tweetie is the best vote.

INVEST NOW

~musk

about mathblade, i reread that sequence around the time i wrote that post and thought you were serious about that scumread. in that case, it would make much more sense for town!you to shoot your scumread that was off the table (mathblade) over mistyx (and this is not even mentioning the fact that she was going to die). otoh, it makes sense for scum!you to shoot mistyx because it was a golden opportunity to earn towncred, even if you had to abandon your fake reads. if you was joking, well, i honestly didn't know

~musk
Elon Musk
Elon Musk
Goon
Elon Musk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1839 (ISO) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:14 pm

Post by Elon Musk »

In post 1816, Playing With Fire wrote:They said I thought Math was scum and then shot Mistyx, which is untrue and a misrep. I said I would shoot math but frequently said it would be for "being annoying" and that I town read him. I was purposefully trolling Math to get a read on Math.

If you need evidence of the above, Alisae can confirm this is true because I talked about it in the neighbour QT. There's only one scum left, so we can't both be lying.

So Elon misreps me. Then uses that misrep to try and spread a paranoia thing that I only shot my partner for town cred.
i feel like it's a bit of an overreaction how you're acting like i poured a huge bucket of mud on you for that specific point; i was just presenting a theory i had, and i wasn't even casing you, really

~musk
Elon Musk
Elon Musk
Goon
Elon Musk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1840 (ISO) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:16 pm

Post by Elon Musk »

In post 1814, Elon Musk wrote:GG IT'S A WRAP

-Elon
WE GOT EM, ELON!!1!

~musk
Elon Musk
Elon Musk
Goon
Elon Musk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1841 (ISO) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:18 pm

Post by Elon Musk »

In post 1817, Playing With Fire wrote:You know and are IGNORING THIS.
literally what makes you think this?

~musk
Elon Musk
Elon Musk
Goon
Elon Musk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1842 (ISO) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:23 pm

Post by Elon Musk »

In post 1816, Playing With Fire wrote:And then finally Elon calls you scummy DGB in the same breath as voting for me. They have no good reasons to vote me, so they can't even find those to restate for me, they just go after you and vote me blind, hoping people will eliminate me on paranoia and they can slide that into eliminating you right after.
and why are you ignoring this? (which was right above, might i add) elon thinks dgb's slot is town
In post 1812, Elon Musk wrote:I'm literally saying DGB is town in that post lol. Town can look scummy, and I thought DGB was worse earlier, hence why I'm explaining I think she's town now

This is more for everyone else because I think you're scum

-Elon
~musk
Elon Musk
Elon Musk
Goon
Elon Musk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1843 (ISO) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:35 pm

Post by Elon Musk »

In post 1830, Elon Musk wrote:

-Elon
Like what do those 3 reasons EVEN MEAN
Flipping her normally gets you information about the wagon. Getting a scumflip forces players go find new wagons. Getting a scumflip gets new interactions

Your vig changed nothing compared to a normal flip and I don't get these 3 points at all. Do you actually believe this?

-Elon
lol i also agree with elon here. i would have accepted an answer like "our vig was going to expire," or "we had other scumreads/anywhere else to shoot," but this? this, no. these feel more like reasons made up for the sake of having reasons over ORGANIC reasons.

i would even say you've denied us info cause we don't know who else would've voted mistyx. that's why townies should never self hammer -- cause it denies town info

~musk
Elon Musk
Elon Musk
Goon
Elon Musk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1844 (ISO) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:41 pm

Post by Elon Musk »

In post 1843, Elon Musk wrote:"we had other scumreads/anywhere else to shoot,"
"we had no other scumreads/anywhere else to shoot"

~musk
Elon Musk
Elon Musk
Goon
Elon Musk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1845 (ISO) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:47 pm

Post by Elon Musk »

@misty: we appreciate the support

but yeah, if i didn't think playing with fire was scum before this, i definitely do now

- this push onto us came out of nowhere
- we've done our best to explain all our progressions and i don't know why they think we are scum
- their 100 reaction to our 10 push is really scummy

~musk
Elon Musk
Elon Musk
Goon
Elon Musk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1846 (ISO) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:01 pm

Post by Elon Musk »

In post 1823, Playing With Fire wrote:I don't get how you think that the other option is the More LIKELY one
oh yeah, and it's true what you did wasn't optimal for scum, but there was no way of knowing that at the time. it's definitely not unlikely for scum to do (even if it looks like a bad choice now)

~musk
Misty Waters
Misty Waters
Goon
Misty Waters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1847 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:45 am

Post by Misty Waters »

@DGB
- who do you think is scum here?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1848 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:46 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Playing with Fire is town.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1849 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:47 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

It's my secret endgame town tell that I will never share with anyone.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”