skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2400 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:48 am

Post by skitter30 »

UNVOTE:
i'm willing to acknowledge that maybe isis is jsut really not good at reading me
(cough)

i dont' know who to vote rn tho
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2401 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:49 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 2398, skitter30 wrote:i'm probably not voting nor rn tho
u TR him or just feel strongly enough on Lucy?
"we knew everything... And we knew nothing."
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2402 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:49 am

Post by Menalque »

well I guess that answers that
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2403 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:51 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 2397, Menalque wrote:maybe I'm biased but knowing that Lucy is isis inclines me more towards just bad than scum
isis is not bad...
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2404 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:52 am

Post by skitter30 »

she has a lot of very odd misconceptions of how i play as town tbf
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2405 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I continue to not understand how this is Menalques townplay.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2406 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:10 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2381, skitter30 wrote:fwiw i also feel like farkran's push of me is agenda-driven in that i feel like he *should* be able to see and understand my pov here but resolutely is not

i also feel like he's imagining what he would do as scum in this circumstance and then calling me for not playing that way almost? idk unless i'm not understanding. but like he has some model in his head of what i'd be doing here but because i'm not playing that way i'm scum
Ok i've calmed down a bit and catching up, i'm still somewhat salty but i refreshed and saw the argument is still going on and i don't want to have 20 more pages to catchup if i come back later

This is a decent explanation of why you would scumread me, but even if i do apologize for my earlier behavior, i still do not see why lucy is scummy, i'm sorry.

Allow me to explain myself better:
- i can see why you think she's *wrong*. This is easy - her case about you pocketing menalque is silly. Note that her case has nothing to do with mine for sring you, they are completely separate and independent.
- i can see why town!you would get mad at lucy. This is also easy and i think it somewhat justifies an impulsive vote on her.

However i cannot yet understand why, assuming you were on a cool head overnight (roughly 8 pages ago now?) how you are still believing that her vote switch was scummy. It just... isn't. It only makes sense if she wants to save menalque too. And you believe with all your might that menalque is town so why would she.

Do you really believe that scum!lucy would put town!mena to e-1 and then switches over onto you? Just tell me if you still believe this is the case.

Anyways, VOTE: pooky. I've made up my mind and his vote is ten times worse than yours given that he wasn't even mad and he didn't make even the slightest attempt at understanding the situation, not when we were arguing about alisae nor now. Is there any interest?

I still believe 1 scum in mena/skit, either one would make sense with scum!pooky, i'm open to vote there if the opportunity arises again

Not interested in voting Chara rn but i see Luca's points. @Chara please change my mind and tell me why pooky is town
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2407 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:13 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 2406, Farkran wrote:I still believe 1 scum in mena/skit
Well surely if there were exactly one it'd be skitter, no?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2408 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:13 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 2403, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 2397, Menalque wrote:maybe I'm biased but knowing that Lucy is isis inclines me more towards just bad than scum
isis is not bad...
she is notoriously awful when it comes to reading me (and maybe skitt too I guess?) over the course of numerous numerous games
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2409 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:13 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2405, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I continue to not understand how this is Menalques townplay.
This reminds me a little of the Large Normal where you said similar about Nero

I'm probably gonna have to meta-dive Menalque at some point. Again, I'd really appreciate him stepping it up if he is Town
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2410 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:14 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2408, Menalque wrote:
In post 2403, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
isis is not bad...
she is notoriously awful when it comes to reading me (and maybe skitt too I guess?) over the course of numerous numerous games
My reads and Lucy's reads are quite similar.
How come she get's the "just bad at reading me treatment" but you think i'm scum for voting you?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2411 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:17 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 2409, Luca Blight wrote:I'd really appreciate him stepping it up if he is Town
if I wanted to be TR I prob would be and that should tell u something
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2412 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:18 am

Post by Menalque »

but like anyway parroting "do more, mena" isn't actually gonna make me do more and also isn't like helpful to sorting me or whatever
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2413 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:18 am

Post by Something_Smart »

do more, mena
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2414 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:18 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2122, Chara wrote:
In post 2114, Day wrote:You're right, Chara. I find Lucy town for her play for the rest of the game so was trying to find the town thought process behind that potentially scummy instance from her.
i guess this game deserves some effort. i'm as of yet unconvinced that you could be
this
convinced Lucy is town from the rest of the game, but i'm also not sure at you two would be scum together.

pedit: hmmmmmmmm
Again, very underwhelming and basically fence-sitting while maintaining their position
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2415 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:19 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 2410, NorwegianboyEE wrote:How come she get's the "just bad at reading me treatment" but you think i'm scum for voting you?
bc u feel more like ur justifying it for bad reasons because u want to vote me whereas isis reads like she's maybe just wrong

but ur thing of "oh this isn't town mena this is nothing like him" when you have people who frankly know me better explaining to you that while my general tone and affect aren't pro-town for me, they're very much NAI
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2416 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:20 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2406, Farkran wrote:Ok i've calmed down a bit and catching up, i'm still somewhat salty but i refreshed and saw the argument is still going on and i don't want to have 20 more pages to catchup if i come back later

This is a decent explanation of why you would scumread me, but even if i do apologize for my earlier behavior, i still do not see why lucy is scummy, i'm sorry.

Allow me to explain myself better:
- i can see why you think she's *wrong*. This is easy - her case about you pocketing menalque is silly. Note that her case has nothing to do with mine for sring you, they are completely separate and independent.
- i can see why town!you would get mad at lucy. This is also easy and i think it somewhat justifies an impulsive vote on her.

However i cannot yet understand why, assuming you were on a cool head overnight (roughly 8 pages ago now?) how you are still believing that her vote switch was scummy. It just... isn't. It only makes sense if she wants to save menalque too. And you believe with all your might that menalque is town so why would she.

Do you really believe that scum!lucy would put town!mena to e-1 and then switches over onto you? Just tell me if you still believe this is the case.
- i mean i didn't really cool off overnight; i think it's kinda obvious i was still annoyed about it this morning (i.e. what you're citing is around 8 pages ago now)
- i have now cooled off and am willing to admit i may have been annoyed / tunneled (see unvote above)
- her vote on me was awful and i really disliked it, yes
- i still have hard time understanding how she can go from e1 on mena to calling me scum for pocketing him in like a page. i similarly still don't think it makes sense for me as scum to be pocketing or whiteknighting him either when i could just .... let him eat the misflip
- i still think there's scum on the mena wagon
- aside from all of that i still don't fully understand how you're reading me
Show
Hiatus once more.

Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2417 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:20 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 2413, Something_Smart wrote:do more, mena
I mean I sent an email that I should have sent ages ago for a reference so I guess I am already?
Day
Day
Goon
Day
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2418 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:20 am

Post by Day »

This game is so entertaining, I had way too much fun catching up on all that. I was starting to think I might've been the crazy one and the legendary 1800 was actually scummy when all of skitter/Pooky/Chara were vehemently against me, so it's relieving to see Farkran/Norwee/Luca come in and mirror essentially everything I was thinking on the matter. The way the factions have developed in this game are really fascinating, this is most interesting day 1 've been in for ages.

skitter's venting I actually find pretty towny, in that her exasperation indicates she truly does believe in the arguments she's making, so if she's scum, she thinks she's actually completely in the right here, or she's just town. Farkran is obvtown. Luca is still obvtown. Norwee still town and the mind melding helps a lot. Pooky 'm not as sure on but pushing and calling Fark scum probably doesn't have much scum motivation there even if I completely disagree with the reasoning? I townread him less than I did before though. I don't hate Luca's take that it's a TvTvTvT. skitter being the least confident because that's a recent change in heart and the rest of the game's content and uneasy feelings do still exist.

Uh, what else. Chara! Chara, Chara, Chara... I found Chara's vote on me really strange as well, and the way they framed how they disliked me reconsidering while they agree with the reasoning which made me reconsider is weird. They said town sometimes doubles down on reasoning and is antagonistic, and are applying the inverse to say me
not
doing that is scummy, when I don't think they should be applying the inverse there?
I also didn't like because Chara acknowledged they haven't read most of the game and were playing a 5 page game or whatever, so how could they know when they haven't see what I townread Lucy for and why?
Day
Day
Goon
Day
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2419 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:21 am

Post by Day »

VOTE: Chara

Out for now.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2420 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:21 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

i have made it very very very clear why i voted lucy and your continued pretending like i dont is just comical at this point fark
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2421 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:21 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2412, Menalque wrote:but like anyway parroting "do more, mena" isn't actually gonna make me do more and also isn't like helpful to sorting me or whatever
What is gonna make you do more and help sort you?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2422 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:21 am

Post by skitter30 »

VOTE: day
Show
Hiatus once more.

Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2423 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:23 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2407, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2406, Farkran wrote:I still believe 1 scum in mena/skit
Well surely if there were exactly one it'd be skitter, no?
Maybe. I still scumread menalque in a vacuum.

Skitter can be *extremely* stubborn when she townreads people, and i know she can be wrong as well. Her take on lucy is still bad but i feel safer on pooky now
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2424 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:23 am

Post by Menalque »

ydrasse I fell asleep listening to the songs you posted (specifically the muse number is when I passed out)

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”