Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3100 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:02 pm

Post by Bell »

Okay Guillotina if you flip town, I'll believe that you were town.
If you were a sensor/detector and you were not town, I won't believe your results at all.
Deal?
Deal.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3101 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:03 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

ok but like whisperer according to GIM has nothing to do with copping..
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3102 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:04 pm

Post by Raya36 »

Wait what's a whisperer then?
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #3103 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:07 pm

Post by Bell »

A person that sends a private message to someone through the mod and that's it.
It's possible they were not town and teamed up with somebody else who had an investigative so they were going through that process.
But there are a lot of roles none of which i have bothered to read (for the most part), so some zany multi-ability role could be entirely possible.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3104 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:10 pm

Post by Raya36 »

So that whisper could have actually meant nothing? I didn't see that description on the gim thread or when just looking up whisperer.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #3105 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:12 pm

Post by Bell »

I barely know what I'm talking about. It's also possible that someone was a cop-like role but their result is simply sent to somebody else.
I forgot what the role was called. But I think that's fairly plausible?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3106 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:33 pm

Post by Raya36 »

That's what I was thinking maybe. Like a cop restricted to only being able to tell one person of their choosing. But I also don't know what I'm talking about. This is what we get when we have two non-mechanically-oriented players discussing mechanics :lol:
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3107 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:15 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 3100, Bell wrote:Okay Guillotina if you flip town, I'll believe that you were town.
If you were a sensor/detector and you were not town, I won't believe your results at all.
Deal?
Deal.
I will 1000% flip town. Unless you guys have a day janitor or something that makes roles show different and if that is the case, well played.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3108 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:16 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 3105, Bell wrote:I barely know what I'm talking about. It's also possible that someone was a cop-like role but their result is simply sent to somebody else.
You are talking about Amnesiac Cop who sends to a proxy instead?
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3109 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:30 pm

Post by NDMath »

In post 3080, Bell wrote:Let's hash things out here instead of in our PT Math.

1. We don't know whether guilotina is lying about being a motion detector until they flip.
2. I don't know why you're choosing to believe Guilotina's claim without a flip, but choosing to be skeptical of Nono's claim.
3. It's pretty unlikely guilotina is town. In addition, you're saying that you want to believe that it's pooky, I and you. But due to basic math, that is impossible while simultaneously thinking Guilotina is going to flip town as a motion detector whihc is a contradictory position.
1. I don't see why they would lie about that part post-hammer? And for this I was specifically referring to the world where im sk so it wouldn't be because partners.
2. Guillo's dead nono is not. Also bulletproof is a particularly sketch claim in endgame multiball.
3. I think guillo is gonna flip as scum action investigative.

In post 3081, Bell wrote:4. Unwnd could have been a paranoid cop or an insane cop. If he was an insane cop, Nono and I are clear. If he was a paranoid cop it wouldn't matter as every result would be a guilty. There's pretty much no way to be more sure of one over the other without a negative result from Unwnd. Sine there wasn't any it's pretty much 50/50.

I'm still waiting on the rest of you guys to claim.
4. That is not how probabilities work.

In post 3082, Bell wrote:5. As mentioned by Lich already just because someone only put a green role pm next to a role does not confirm them as town. Unwnd asked this question already and the mod answered. Therefore the role and your alignment are rolled separately. Unless I misunderstood what Unwnd was asking and what Lich was saying, but I don't really think so? I would appreciate clarification just in case.
5. I'm basing my reasoning off of how Lich modded his previous grand idea games, since I haven't seen a reason for this game to be different. (This is also the main reason I think pooky is town so if it doesn't work like that this game my read there changes as well.)
In post 3083, Bell wrote:6. Based on what Guilotina said, I don't think he's the last of his alignment and he has a partner. Which means that there are a minimum of two not Town factions left (well besides obviously that the game would have ended already if there was only 1 faction lol).
There are only 2 factions left that have a kill.
7. You're gunna have to forgive me in general, I'm not a very good player and I might've missed something. In the set up etc.
6.That seems right to me. (Though I wouldn't scumclaim as solo scum but I'm probably in a minority there.)
8. Is into very speculative territory.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #3110 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:50 pm

Post by Bell »

1. I don't see why everyone is lying about being town when there are only 3 town present at most. :3. Yet we have 5 town claims so far.
2. Yes, they are likely lying about their claim. Why is lying about their claim in end game multiball scummy?
3. Sure. Maybe. I dunno, I'm not partners with them. I'm town.
4. How do probabilities work here? Based on Magnus flip. There are 3 probabilities right? Random, insane, Paranoid. 3 non-town's in a row might make random slightly less likely and paranoid slightly more likely but each possible variety of bloodhound is equally likely on the initial roll right? Since temporallich said alignment was not guranteed by each role.

Though, that doesn't really seem true given that there was more town than any other faction. So maybe more clarity is needed?
It occurs to me that there must be at least one survivor who hasn't claimed yet. So I just realized there are a minimum of 3 factions left.
5. What about how Temp lich modded his previous game leads you to your conclusions here? Is it that Pooky and I are guranteed town because even though temporallich denied that alignment wasn't connected to the initial alignment rolls they actually were? Or what else?
8. It sure is. It's also wrong I realized. Because the first guy that was eliminated had to have mooched off a survivor and that survivor turned out not to be Korina.

Given the available kills and some guess work.

4 Not town.
Min 1 survivor.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #3111 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:51 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 3108, Guillotina wrote:
In post 3105, Bell wrote:I barely know what I'm talking about. It's also possible that someone was a cop-like role but their result is simply sent to somebody else.
You are talking about Amnesiac Cop who sends to a proxy instead?
Yeah, probably.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #3112 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:57 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 3107, Guillotina wrote:
In post 3100, Bell wrote:Okay Guillotina if you flip town, I'll believe that you were town.
Deal?
Deal.
I will 1000% flip town. Unless you guys have a day janitor or something that makes roles show different and if that is the case, well played.
I just want you to know that 1000% percent isn't a real percentage so I hope that was a semi-clever joke, not only because you being town is bad for town bell but also because if you were saying that seriously you just made yourself look silly.

If Guilotina is not town, they're not the survivor and they aren't the last of their faction just based on motivation.

if they're town. Well, that's bad. I remain skeptimacals(I spelled this wrong on purpose).
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3113 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:03 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 3112, Bell wrote:
In post 3107, Guillotina wrote:
Deal?
Deal.
I just want you to know that 1000% percent isn't a real percentage so I hope that was a semi-clever joke, not only because you being town is bad for town bell but also because if you were saying that seriously you just made yourself look silly.

If Guilotina is not town, they're not the survivor and they aren't the last of their faction just based on motivation.

if they're town. Well, that's bad. I remain skeptimacals(I spelled this wrong on purpose).
Oh im sorry i didnt mean 1000% i forgot to add a zero.

Im town and you rushed my chop so if you are town, play better next time. If you are wolf, great game Bell.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #3114 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:35 pm

Post by Bell »

If you forgot to add a 0 that would be 10000%.

Sure, I always try to play better if I can help it. But I'm not sure if I can.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3115 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:07 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

Why do we keep fading ppl so quickly?
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #3116 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:23 am

Post by Bell »

In post 3115, Vaxkiller wrote:Why do we keep fading ppl so quickly?
I do not know mr. werewolf. Why do we keep fading people so quickly? (Stares at 3 days twilight).
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #3117 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:23 am

Post by Bell »

In post 3115, Vaxkiller wrote:Why do we keep fading ppl so quickly?
Would you like to claim?
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3118 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:51 am

Post by Guillotina »

Bell i know you are scum because when you are town you never rush lynches. In fact ive seen you unvoting when you notice that a player could be flash yeeted.

You are obvious scum here and the towns here are just loltown.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3119 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:52 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

Sure.

I'm a town shop-keeper. I get to win the game when all the mafia's are deadzors.

Sry for how the above sounds weird.... I dont want to break the rules, but that is the gist of my role.

Hence why I new this was multiball.

Games played.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3120 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:52 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

*knew

Games played.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3121 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:53 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 282, Vaxkiller wrote:This is multiballs BTW
In post 283, Vaxkiller wrote:This thing i know.

Games played.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #3122 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:11 am

Post by Bell »

In post 3118, Guillotina wrote:Bell i know you are scum because when you are town you never rush lynches. In fact ive seen you unvoting when you notice that a player could be flash yeeted.

You are obvious scum here and the towns here are just loltown.
Lol, you’re saying this when I was the one that tried to slow down the dsj wagon and didn’t even vote korina because I wanted to wait to see if any buddy would come up to claim. I have been very slow to vote.

I voted you quickly because I didn’t want non-town to negotiate.
But yeah. If you’re town. I’m sorry. But I’m town too and by pushing at me is just you giving a town snoopy a hard time for leading your elim before you could fight back.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #3123 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:14 am

Post by Bell »

In post 3119, Vaxkiller wrote:Sure.

I'm a town shop-keeper. I get to win the game when all the mafia's are deadzors.

Sry for how the above sounds weird.... I dont want to break the rules, but that is the gist of my role.

Hence why I new this was multiball.
I’m not following this line of reasoning?
What about your role makes you think this is multiball?
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #3124 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:19 am

Post by Bell »

Like I want to make this clear. It’s a tragedy if town rushed a wagon on another town. It is my fault, make no mistake. But I intentionally wagoner you because I didn’t think you were town and I wanted to be able to choose who we eliminated from my perspective as town.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”