BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1825 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 8:05 pm

Post by BBmolla »

I don't think the person who caused it needs to claim, especially if they can possibly get another.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1826 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 10:29 pm

Post by Gypyx »

Votecount 4.1

Not_Mafia (0)
Mathblade (0)
Toogeloo (0)
mastina (1) BBmolla
BBmolla (1) Not_Mafia
PookytheMagicalBear (0)
Almost50 (0)
VFP (0)

Not Voting (6) : Mathblade -Toogeloo - mastina - PookytheMagicalBear - Almost50 - VFP

With 8 players alive, it takes 5 votes to force feed someone to death, day 4 ends in (expired on 2021-03-26 03:53:16)
Show
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

i also have a Mini Normal !

bottom text
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1827 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:23 am

Post by mastina »

In post 1769, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i used my hider invention to hide with pizza
but theyre dead
In post 1787, Almost50 wrote:Also, since we are claiming, I watched N_M and nobody visited him.
In post 1792, MathBlade wrote:I was VT last night
In post 1819, BBmolla wrote:okay yes, I tracked mastina and got no result
And I Babysat BBMolla.

If Molla was roleblocked, it is incredibly unlikely Pooky was, and yet Pooky didn't die from his hide with no explanation for how Pizza died and where the scum nightkill went.

So:
-Molla's blocker
-Pizza's killer
-The source of Pooky not being dead
-The lack of a scum nightkill

Are all unknown factors right now, with {Not_Mafia, Toogeloo, Almost50, VFP} being the only slots being left to give us any sort of explanation here for how last night played out.

And of them, Almost50 cannot explain Pooky's lack of death at the very least.

I think it'd be worth massclaiming at this point in time to try and solve the game mechanically, or at the very least, to solve the mystery behind last night, because it could generate possible conftown here.

Plus today's the day before lylo anyway, which makes it a decent day for it anyway.

Thoughts?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1828 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:30 am

Post by mastina »

In post 1827, mastina wrote:I think it'd be worth massclaiming at this point in time to try and solve the game mechanically, or at the very least, to solve the mystery behind last night, because it could generate possible conftown here.

Plus today's the day before lylo anyway, which makes it a decent day for it anyway.

Thoughts?
(For the record in order to maximize scumhunting I feel like the best way to go about this if we decide to go for it is "claim when you show up" rather than sticking to a particular order because while a set claim order might be more protown in most cases, in this case I feel like we'd lose too much scumhunting time and spend too much time on mechanics and not enough on scumhunting. But again, that's something to get thoughts on. First, if we should massclaim, and second, if we should, if we should just do it as we show up rather than waiting on a specific order.)

(Also if we do massclaim I feel like it'd be best to have some form of order. Initial power list, D2 powerlist, D3 power list, D4/current powerlist, what powers were used/activated each night, etc. But again something to, briefly, discuss, if we think has merit. I do because I feel like we can maybe solve the game mechanically*.)

*If we weren't mechsolving I'd maintain that Molla was scum by play tho, because of N2, given that I know I am town, the scum NK is missing from N2, MathBlade's jailkeep of me is the only possible source of it, and knowing I am not scum, I thus know I was the N2 nightkill, and knowing I was the N2 nightkill, that means that I had to be doing SOMETHING to make the scum think I was NK-worthy and Molla being scum is legit the only thing I can think of.

But aside from Molla I don't have a second scumread right now and even he is based mostly off of an assumption that I was killed for doing something right. Which is one reason why I kinda want to narrow things down mechanically with a massclaim but I realize I am not the entirety of the town so my position is not the absolute 100% objectively always correct one.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1829 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:34 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I Neapolitan'd A50, he's not vanilla
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1830 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:34 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Molla is basically claimed scum
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1831 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:00 am

Post by VFP »

So for me the final 2 scum are in NM / A50 / BBmolla / mastina

And 2 in this list is just pointing at BBmolla as scum, which just makes me think there's at least 1 scum in mastina and NM.
Unless it's just simply A50 and BBmolla, I guess.
(I still think BBmolla looks more town than not for the record).

@A50
who's on your radar?

@NM
Is A50 still the other scum or are you else where now?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1832 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:06 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm pretty sure it's A50 and molla
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1833 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:46 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1831, VFP wrote:So for me the final 2 scum are in NM / A50 / BBmolla / mastina

And 2 in this list is just pointing at BBmolla as scum, which just makes me think there's at least 1 scum in mastina and NM.
Unless it's just simply A50 and BBmolla, I guess.
(I still think BBmolla looks more town than not for the record).

@A50
who's on your radar?

@NM
Is A50 still the other scum or are you else where now?
What did you do last night?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1834 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:48 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I think it's mastina and not mafia right this moment.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1835 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:56 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

It isn't
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1836 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:26 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1835, Not_Mafia wrote:It isn't
Oh, sorry. Guess I am wrong.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1837 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:26 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1834, Toogeloo wrote:I think it's mastina and not mafia right this moment.
And what did you do?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1838 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:27 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I took no action last night that would do anything to prevent a kill.

What did we figure out yesterday that put us in a 1v1 between mastina and NPOM/unwnd? I haven't liked mastina's slot since Day 2 as her analysis is always flawed.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1839 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:32 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

But what did you do?
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1840 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:51 am

Post by VFP »

In post 1833, MathBlade wrote:What did you do last night?
I did a bus drive on you and BBmolla. The roleblock if true was intended for you.
I cant see a way that my action caused or assisted in a kill on Mafia Pizza.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1841 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:31 am

Post by VFP »

Unless Pizza directs one of you 2 to Pizza and scum kill the other.
I'm not sure what the benefit here would be so I doubt it, but would make you both town.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1842 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1840, VFP wrote:
In post 1833, MathBlade wrote:What did you do last night?
I did a bus drive on you and BBmolla. The roleblock if true was intended for you.
I cant see a way that my action caused or assisted in a kill on Mafia Pizza.
I can I think but I need to verify it and write everything out to be sure.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1843 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1838, Toogeloo wrote:I took no action last night that would do anything to prevent a kill.

What did we figure out yesterday that put us in a 1v1 between mastina and NPOM/unwnd? I haven't liked mastina's slot since Day 2 as her analysis is always flawed.
It would really help if you would claim it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1844 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

For the record, Mastina I would love a read wall from you.

I would also wanna offer scum a free meme spot. If they wanna meme before we do this because I think this is backtrack and done.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1845 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

Also if you lied/made a mistake/whatever this is you’re I will pretend you said it right the first time card.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1846 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:42 am

Post by mastina »

In post 1840, VFP wrote:I did a bus drive on you and BBmolla. The roleblock if true was intended for you.
Actually this might explain the absence of the scum nightkill, too, depending on the mod's answer to this:
In post 1766, Gypyx wrote:
Spoiler:
1-shot deflectoronce in the game, you may target a player, every action targeting him will be redirected to a second player of your choice
MOD: Say a busdriver, Player A, busdrove players B and C.
What would happen if this role deflected all actions from player D (neither b or c) onto player B? Would they land on player B, or would they land on player C?
What would happen if this role deflected all actions from player B to player C? Would the busdrive still work?

(I think it's pretty damn obvious that when Gypyx said he had some issues resolving roles last night it had something to do with action resolution and this seems like the obvious way.)
In post 1844, MathBlade wrote:For the record, Mastina I would love a read wall from you.
I don't have much of one, and haven't since D2, for good reason. (From D3 onward things have been too muddied for me to have much clarity.)

Pooky is conftown here by play--he has never bussed on D1 in the history of his play across the entire site. He pushed Pizza, heavily, on D1, and them pushing him heavily on D1, too, and has continued to push them for three days in a row. That is such a strong, longstanding meta that while he could violate it at any game to avoid it being a trust tell, balance of probability is, he's just town here. More than that, even aside from the super-duper-strong meta tell, he looks town ANYWAY.

You are conftown here by role--you are the only explanation for the lack of N2 kill.
(FACT: There was no scum nightkill last night.
FACT: Nobody claimed any action that could stop the kill aside from you.
FACT: You claimed a jailkeep on me, which means either I did the kill or scum killed me.
FACT: I am town, and while I am unflipped in the eyes of others so they don't know this is a fact I already know it is a fact that I couldn't do the kill due to being town and thus,
FACT: I was the N2 nightkill; you stopped it from happening.)
Beyond that, there is a very real chance that last night I managed to return the favor, depending on how the mod resolved actions. If the scum tried to bounce a kill from Pizza onto you, it's possible it went through on you...with my babysit saving your life due to it being busdriven onto you. (Again, does depend on action resolution tho. If scum tried to bounce a kill from Pizza onto you but the busdrive made it go to Molla, there's no explanation for their failure.)
Even beyond that, while I struggled to see Gamma as hard-town, I could see the town in him and you are, thoroughly, town by play, through and through.

With the doublevote being permanent, the shadowslug slot (now VFP) may not be conftown especially since we are in the day before lylo and it'd be mylo rather than lylo anyway. However, the reasons I used to conftown the slot I think still hold true; scum could have saved that ability for lylo by simply passing it around without using it, and then springing it today for, if Pizza hadn't died, a surprise lylo when people thought it was mylo.

Plus, there's his slot now claiming to have busdriven you and BBMolla. While that usage of the busdrive is not inherently alignment-indicative (because both town and scum using a busdrive will be inclined to busdrive a townie player and a scummy player), the simple fact is, the usage of that role in that way is my working theory for having been a spanner in the works of the scumteam's plans, indicating town.

For two scum remaining, that'd leave: {Not_Mafia, Toogeloo, BBMolla, Almost50} as the grouping for them.

I have thought BBMolla was scum the entire game.
I was the N2 nightkill, and that gives further credence to him being scum, too. If he wasn't scum, then why was I shot?

But even with BBMolla as scum, that leaves a second scum in {Toogeloo, Not_Mafia, Almost50} and I don't know who it'd be between them.
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1847 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:47 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1846, mastina wrote:MOD: Say a busdriver, Player A, busdrove players B and C.
What would happen if this role deflected all actions from player D (neither b or c) onto player B? Would they land on player B, or would they land on player C?
What would happen if this role deflected all actions from player B to player C? Would the busdrive still work?
a deflector, would in that case, deflect actions towards player C

in the second case, the bus drive takes priority, so all actions targeting C would go to B
Show
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

i also have a Mini Normal !

bottom text
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1848 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:59 am

Post by mastina »

In post 1847, Gypyx wrote:in the second case, the bus drive takes priority, so all actions targeting C would go to B
So basically, if the scum deflected all actions targeted at BBMolla onto MathBlade, what they'd really be doing is deflecting all actions targeted at MathBlade onto BBMolla;
If the scum deflected all actions targeted at MathBlade onto BBMolla, what they'd really be doing is deflecting all actions targeted at BBMolla onto MathBlade.

In the case of the former, I think that might work as an explanation:
Scum deflect all actions targeting BBMolla onto MathBlade.
Except, what they really end up doing is deflecting all actions on MathBlade onto BBMolla.
I babysitted BBMolla, but per the busdrive, I actually babysitted MathBlade.
Scum target BBMolla with a nightkill, expecting it to be deflected onto MathBlade.
Except per the busdriver, they were targeting MathBlade.
And per my babysit, MathBlade didn't die.

Maybe?

(This still doesn't explain BBMolla's lack of result or the kill on Pizza or Pooky not being dead tho.)
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1849 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:20 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1798, VFP wrote:
@A50 - What's your thought process on picking NM there?
I was a "Personal Watcher" so I wouldn't have seen the NK anyway (apparently "Personal" means your can't see factional actions. First time I ever see this modifier though)

With that in mind, I was NOT out to catch a killer, and I thus literally picked the name that crossed my mind. :lol:

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”