Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:49 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

But that isn't page length. If you don't post within 5 pages I assume your hiding something.
esotericzoomer
esotericzoomer
Mafia Scum
esotericzoomer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:50 am

Post by esotericzoomer »

i was asleep :(
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:53 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

Asleep in the scum PT, you mean.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 592, Anya wrote:that you're a wolf because you were hiding in your den while i fired my shots

VOTE: DkKoba
thats cool and all but what are your actual thoughts?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
esotericzoomer
esotericzoomer
Mafia Scum
esotericzoomer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:54 am

Post by esotericzoomer »

In post 587, Artemiana wrote:I do enjoy the entrance of Elsas sister though!

Also, I'm only saying this one more time because it keeps getting misrepresented

My issue with kitty is not because she is an alt, but because she is a self proclaimed noob and stated it with out any prompt.

The biggest reason this is an issue is because its clear that she knows what shes doing, and there was absolutely no reason to claim being a newbie and to be taken easy on.

There is also only a single alignment who would want people to go easy on them. I don't care if she is an alt, I never said she was an alt.

She has experience and it could be from another account here on this site, she could be from another mafia site or she could have experience in other forms of mafia. I don't care where she got her experience from, she just has it and she is misrepresenting that experience here
i would like to say its townie to still keep fixating on this point but youre almost using it as a pass to not generate any more content
regardless of them faking being a noob being completely nai i already showed theres a good chance they are one with how they used chainsawing
esotericzoomer
esotericzoomer
Mafia Scum
esotericzoomer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:54 am

Post by esotericzoomer »

In post 602, Elsa Jay wrote:Asleep in the scum PT, you mean.
its quieter there what do you want from me
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 596, esotericzoomer wrote:oh btw im not voting jim because i said hes a potential policy lynch like before
after all his whining about people not liking his inactivity i checked his past games and saw he was a lot more involved compared to this game, and i know plenty of players who are very apathetic when they play as mafia
bit insulting to call jim a policy elim, i dont think he is by any measure and I've played with him once. He's not the strongest player but he's not PL material at all. Knock this kind of shade off, its borderline personal attack territory.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

did anya replace anyone, I haven't been paying attentions to the last 5 pages or so since i was busy at work/sleeping/other site stuff
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

ah zulfy ok i see.
retired
esotericzoomer
esotericzoomer
Mafia Scum
esotericzoomer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:56 am

Post by esotericzoomer »

In post 606, DkKoba wrote:
In post 596, esotericzoomer wrote:oh btw im not voting jim because i said hes a potential policy lynch like before
after all his whining about people not liking his inactivity i checked his past games and saw he was a lot more involved compared to this game, and i know plenty of players who are very apathetic when they play as mafia
bit insulting to call jim a policy elim, i dont think he is by any measure and I've played with him once. He's not the strongest player but he's not PL material at all. Knock this kind of shade off, its borderline personal attack territory.
when you dont contribute you become a policy lim
it is what it is
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:56 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

Zulfy died and got replaced by Anya. Not much was lost.
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: cy/cyber

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:57 am

Post by flow trap »

Hm... I think Elsa would be paired with Jim/Art/Anya+DK/Norwee/Zoomer
"I'm not coming to your house with a paper shredder" - Flow

"I honestly had no idea how to converse with (Flow). (Flow) brought up architecture to start with and I was like "oh do you like architecture" and then he was like "uhm no I know nothing about it." And then he threw something out a window??"
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

Anya, whats your homesite? you're clearly not new here and tbh you seem like an MU player based on a detail I saw earlier.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

I mean clearly not new to mafia * and i see you were in a newbie game thus that means you're a main account.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 611, flow trap wrote:Hm... I think Elsa would be paired with Jim/Art/Anya+DK/Norwee/Zoomer
how the fuck did you get that I would be paired with elsa, and especially with anya??
retired
esotericzoomer
esotericzoomer
Mafia Scum
esotericzoomer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:58 am

Post by esotericzoomer »

In post 611, flow trap wrote:Hm... I think Elsa would be paired with Jim/Art/Anya+DK/Norwee/Zoomer
i would happily lim elsa lmao
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:59 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

And why Jimbo of all people?
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:59 am

Post by Anya »

In post 612, DkKoba wrote:Anya, whats your homesite? you're clearly not new here and tbh you seem like an MU player based on a detail I saw earlier.
i already said MU
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

actually nevermind I see why i dont think its particularly good logic but i see why lmfao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 617, Anya wrote:
In post 612, DkKoba wrote:Anya, whats your homesite? you're clearly not new here and tbh you seem like an MU player based on a detail I saw earlier.
i already said MU
im pro
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

u dont need to turbo ur votes around here, the deadlines are much longer. u can chill and let ppl react.
retired
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:01 pm

Post by Anya »

that's boring
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

well im literally telling u cause i feel 0 pressure from your vote and only find it mildly annoying as I bet all your other votees did :lol:
retired
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:03 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

Why would anyone react to one vote anyway! It doesn't matter until you get atleast 4.
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:04 pm

Post by Anya »

votes can get reactions if not pressure it's still useful

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”