Pyro
Goon
Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6250 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:40 am

Post by Pyro »

In post 6217, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 6200, Fey wrote:One of Sarah/Clidd is scum. Which one of you is it.
@Sarah, @Clidd can we please get a current readslist from you guys? I’d also like one from @Kidamn, @PB, @Pyro, @Dunn and eventhough she’s now a townlock for me, I like to get Tweetie and Starcrossed’s reads to compare and contrast with.

Fey
Tweetie
Starcrossed
Dunn

~~~

PB
Pyro

~~~

Sarah/Clidd/KidAmn

Fey, Tweetie, Starcrossed, Dunn are my most confident trs. Fey has been a townlock since game started. I have reasons to townlock Tweetie as well. Starcrossed - confirmed one shot vig duh. Dunn, scum doc is almost never a thing besides he’s been super obvtown from the getgo. Krazy pushed PB both for “gun check” plus lim. Pyro seems townie

However Gamma’s even night claim was probably real and we know that bus drive happened on odd night but I very much doubt that it’s not ungated, so possibly two scum amongst the vt claims? The bus drive on Toog makes it almost certain at least one.

Of the vt claims, I think Pyro and PB look the best but then I’d also expect Pyro to be a helluva a lot better at reading Kanna.

I’m going to guess that Titus had a no loyal/disloyal rule because I think game is ridiculously scumsided if no protectives and taking into account both scum bus driver + compulsive town vanillaizer, I could see both protectives still being town. I also don’t see Titus creating an odd/even night role which makes me think that bus driver is either one one shot or ungated. I also think Ircher whiteknighted Gamma.

Of course @Dunn, you should also take into account the context of that Gamma claim. Iirc. it happened on D2, so Gamma might have just claimed that for survival reasons since that’s when I initially pushed him for the claim.

I think we should look at who was pushing Saudade slot because Krazy made a federal case about limming AtE slots.

So rn I think it’s between Sarah/Clidd, possibly KidAmn? but want the day to play out to decide. Krazy made it a point of needing to get “Noraa out of [his] head” and that means Clidd or Pyro unless that was just totally wifom.
I'm just gonna point out that all 4 of your top townreads think I'm town, Nancy. Trust in the people who can read me. Well, I don't expect Dunny to be able to always read me well, but Fey/Morning/Kanna/Pooky are all very familiar with me

Pink Ball
Dunnstral
clidd
Sarah/KidAmn

I agree with Pink Ball that Dunny push two scum partners for a large portion of day 1 seems unlikely
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #6251 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:49 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3414, SaraharaS wrote:i... i guess i'll do 73/4 (i forgot which) onards tomorrow :(

In post 1626, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 858, SaraharaS wrote:Hey! i'm Saraharas. Nice to meet everyone. I'm only a little intimidated.
I wanted to call my account Pyro
since that's what I use like... basically everywhere else, but it was taken so I had to go with this. If you google my name looking other accounts then ignore all the weird 'art' accounts and the tiktok. That's not my one :lol:

you guys seem to post a lot... 35 pages EEK... but i'll try to get through it as much as i can :good:
curious about this...
bad shade
In post 1635, Batsunami wrote:Uhm shoot how many pages did y'all spam while I was taking my chem final exam?
I can't even find the page.
hope it went well :)
In post 1766, clidd wrote:I'm VT.
why did he need to claim
In post 1819, Red Eye Knights wrote:So, 30 pages happened while I was at work today. I guess I'm not reading the first 40 and will see how I can make out with today's half of the game...

- Darth Roast
wait was this an option
In post 3415, Sherlock and Watson wrote:SarahaS, what day is today?
In post 3418, SaraharaS wrote:
In post 3415, Sherlock and Watson wrote:SarahaS, what day is today?
2 i think
In post 3419, Sherlock and Watson wrote:Maybe stop accusing flipped town of making bad shade then?
In post 3420, Sherlock and Watson wrote:I appreciate there's a ton of catchup but like, I feel like it would be way more productive to be reading your catchup with the knowledge that BM is town
This interaction between Krazy and Sarah is hella strange. It reads really fake, which it obviously was since S & W flipped scum but just way too over the top.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6252 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:52 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6247, Pyro wrote:Okay, sorry, Starcrossed.
In post 6232, Pink Ball wrote:Pyro, for instance, has been constantly pushing Kanna and Pooky to make them claim. I still believe that Battle Mage's wagon formed in part because he was partially scumreading Pyro, so he was the best counterwagon to W&P.
Why do you keep bringing up that Battle Mage point? It's very obvious that Battle Mage was wagoned and killed because of Batsunami's hard push and I don't get this conspiracy theory you keep bringing up, like what's the evidence behind it?

Pedit: I did say Kanna's play was the best part of their hydra, Nancy, Pooky's absolute lack of interest and lack of interaction with you really threw me off though. I'd have expected him to be interacting with you a whole lot more and to be much more involved with the game unless he was a mason already interacting with you in a mason PR, or a vig intentionally lurking to avoid a nightkill
In post 6248, Pyro wrote:*mason PT
In post 6249, Pyro wrote:
In post 6232, Pink Ball wrote:Pyro, for instance, has been constantly pushing Kanna and Pooky to make them claim.
Yes, this was intentional.
Well if you seriously thought that Starcrossed could possibly be a mason, how do you not view that as antitown?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6253 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:55 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6246, Fey wrote:Pyro's had the same read on Starcrossed as I did for this game, I think? I didn't push it too much because I thought it'd resolve eventually so, yeah.
True but you’re a townlock for lots of other reasons.

I think that interaction between Krazy and Sarah was really weird. Scum usually doesn’t tend to do this to town because it generally backfires on them.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Pyro
Pyro
Goon
Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6254 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:55 am

Post by Pyro »

My main reason to think Sarah might be scum is just for the weird War and Peace progression. I know she insists it's not weird to only like a couple of things and have them in the PoE, but I still find it strange that she has good vibes on them and points out 1 or 2 posts of theirs she likes but then they're in the PoE with no sign of the progression for why they got there

pedit: because I seriously thought they were scum if not a Mason or vig
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6255 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:01 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6254, Pyro wrote:My main reason to think Sarah might be scum is just for the weird War and Peace progression. I know she insists it's not weird to only like a couple of things and have them in the PoE, but I still find it strange that she has good vibes on them and points out 1 or 2 posts of theirs she likes but then they're in the PoE with no sign of the progression for why they got there

pedit: because I seriously thought they were scum if not a Mason or vig
Yeah, I think it’s Sarah. Krazy was perfectly fine with limming Clidd.

So is KidAmn the final scum? @KidAmn why would you RS Dunn when Koba said they would be the NK?

I should re-ISO Gamma. I think reads that suddenly switched from scum to town on Italiano post-claim would be extremely telling because scum definitely had a reason to keep him alive post-claim and Krazy was hardpushing to flip Clidd > Italiano.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Pyro
Pyro
Goon
Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6256 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:03 pm

Post by Pyro »

VOTE: Sarah

I think this is the 2nd or 3rd vote

pedit: maybe, they have this post where they call war and peace's readslist hot garbage which shows a complete lack of solving ir whatever, but that's never followed up on and their scumread on the slot is never stated otherwise, until a wagon actually forms on War and Peace
Pyro
Pyro
Goon
Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6257 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:04 pm

Post by Pyro »

In post 5562, KidAmn wrote:Even as someone at the top end of this list I can comfortably say most of this list is hot garbo and indicative of a complete lack of intent to gamesolve
this I mean
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6258 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:11 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Gamma seems pretty damn townie. I think it’s Sarah + ?????
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6259 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:14 pm

Post by Fey »

Sarah AND Clidd, or something, I dunno, KidAmn hasn't done too much to be that towny, maybe I am misremembering.

I feel rather confident on Pyro being town, we had the same reads for the most part save for some variances. Paranoia there should not be tolerated, really.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6260 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:17 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2575, Alisae wrote:
VOTE COUNT 2 . 17
  • Saudade
    ------------- 4 ( (1), (1), (4), (5) )
    F- 5

War and Peace
    ------- 2 ( (3), (1) )
    F- 7

5uffering
    ----------- 2 ( (5), (27) )
    F- 7

Batsunami
    ----------- 1 ( (1) )
    F- 8

Starcrossed
    --------- 1 ( (12) )
    F- 8

Sherlock and Watson
    - 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Gamma Emerald
    ------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Morty and Rick
    ------ 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

SaraharaS
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Fey
    ----------------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Red Eye Knights
    ----- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Dunnstral
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Clidd
    --------------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

ItalianoVD
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Toogeloo
    ------------ 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Pyro
    ---------------- 0 ( No One )
    F- 9

Not Voting
    ---------- 8 ( Batsunami(19), Gamma Emerald(68), SaraharaS(7), Red Eye Knights(6), (14), Toogeloo(7), Titus(21), Nancy Drew 39(64) )
With 16 alive, it takes 9 to Flip
Deadline is in (expired on 2021-02-28 00:01:00)
PB is town by VCA
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Pyro
Pyro
Goon
Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6261 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:17 pm

Post by Pyro »

In post 6259, Fey wrote:Sarah AND Clidd, or something, I dunno, KidAmn hasn't done too much to be that towny, maybe I am misremembering.

I feel rather confident on Pyro being town, we had the same reads for the most part save for some variances. Paranoia there should not be tolerated, really.
<3

Our roles were destined to be reversed someday
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6262 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:18 pm

Post by Fey »

I-I'm finally strong enough to protect you!
Pyro
Pyro
Goon
Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6263 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:19 pm

Post by Pyro »

You sound very sure of it, I feel safe
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6264 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:19 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6259, Fey wrote:Sarah AND Clidd, or something, I dunno, KidAmn hasn't done too much to be that towny, maybe I am misremembering.

You’re probably right but as I said, I’m locktowning you for other things than just reads.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6265 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:21 pm

Post by Fey »

I'm saying this more for Pyro's benefit, honestly! I don't want him to get scumread in the game I really, really think he's town.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6266 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:24 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I think Krazy was pushing Clidd because he didn’t want to flip vanillaizer but as long as we get third scum right, Titus can’t keep up with all of the NKs necessary to pull this out.

So final could be between Kidamn/Clidd but not very confident on either other than PoE.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Pyro
Pyro
Goon
Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6267 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:27 pm

Post by Pyro »

In post 4223, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4219, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4212, Gamma Emerald wrote:I was really hoping for a game where I could use my ability in peace
It’s kinda a shot at redemption since last time I had it I missed an action and replaced out when I realized it
You do realize that you pleading with Titus in the signup thread to draft you, doesn’t exactly inspire a lot of confidence especially since she made multiple posts to Noraa about not drafting her due to “demotivation”?
Are you seriously stuck on that?
I SAID I WANTED SCUM IN
A DRAFT GAME
. NOT
THIS
DRAFT GAME SPECIFICALLY.
This post is really, really bad tbh unless town!Gamma is being unnecessarily dense. The implication that he wants scum in a draft game = he would want scum in this draft game is extremely obvious
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6268 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:30 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6265, Fey wrote:I'm saying this more for Pyro's benefit, honestly! I don't want him to get scumread in the game I really, really think he's town.
VCA looks pretty good for him, much better than either Clidd or Gamma and Sarah was unvoting for most of it.

So Fey/Tweetie/Starcrossed/Dunn/PB/Pyro town. I think I’m good with that.

2 scum in Sarah + KidAmn/Clidd is my solve.

Probably in that order.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Pyro
Pyro
Goon
Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6269 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:31 pm

Post by Pyro »

aaaa, the toxicity is still really toxic though and more likely to come from town even though that sucks.

clidd, I had a look at your Gamma ISOs compilation but I couldn't find any obvious toxicity in the scumgame I opened and I admit I'm lazy. Could you link me to the ISO(s) which has him get toxic as scum?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6270 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:36 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6267, Pyro wrote:
In post 4212, Gamma Emerald wrote:I was really hoping for a game where I could use my ability in peace
It’s kinda a shot at redemption since last time I had it I missed an action and replaced out when I realized it
You do realize that you pleading with Titus in the signup thread to draft you, doesn’t exactly inspire a lot of confidence especially since she made multiple posts to Noraa about not drafting her due to “demotivation”?
I SAID I WANTED SCUM IN
A DRAFT GAME
. NOT
THIS
DRAFT GAME SPECIFICALLY.
This post is really, really bad tbh unless town!Gamma is being unnecessarily dense. The implication that he wants scum in a draft game = he would want scum in this draft game is extremely obvious
Yeah, that over reaction was hella sus so probably just Sarah/KidAmn. Also Kidamn is far more likely to be busdriver if scum than Sarah because of Koba’s role but probably safer to vote out Sarah because of Toog.

So either Sarah/Kidamn. I think Clidd is probably town from the way Krazy pushed him.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Pyro
Pyro
Goon
Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6271 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:36 pm

Post by Pyro »

It's interesting how Sherlock has a very different reaction to both of these posts. Gamma was as toxic and 5uffering in my opinion, yet Sherlock reacts with a LOT more hostility towards the latter and aims to push him.
Pyro
Pyro
Goon
Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6272 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:37 pm

Post by Pyro »

Not just that Gamma post I mean, but all of Gamma's posts during that period were as toxic as those 5uffering posts
Pyro
Pyro
Goon
Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6273 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:38 pm

Post by Pyro »

In post 6270, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 6267, Pyro wrote:
I SAID I WANTED SCUM IN
A DRAFT GAME
. NOT
THIS
DRAFT GAME SPECIFICALLY.
Yeah, that over reaction was hella sus so probably just Sarah/KidAmn. Also Kidamn is far more likely to be busdriver if scum than Sarah because of Koba’s role but probably safer to vote out Sarah because of Toog.

So either Sarah/Kidamn. I think Clidd is probably town from the way Krazy pushed him.
I think so, yeah
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6274 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:39 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6269, Pyro wrote:aaaa, the toxicity is still really toxic though and more likely to come from town even though that sucks.

clidd, I had a look at your Gamma ISOs compilation but I couldn't find any obvious toxicity in the scumgame I opened and I admit I'm lazy. Could you link me to the ISO(s) which has him get toxic as scum?
He was sort of in Overkill 2 but he was also weird and off but he obviously wanted Titus to draft him and if you compare Titus’ reaction to that in FL vs Hectic, it speaks volumes. Titus wasn’t even remotely defensive about wanting Hectic to draft her.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”