Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #3927 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:44 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 3919, skitter30 wrote:chara did you say who you're willing to vote now? or if you did would you mind requoting?
i could vote one of the players Luca wants to vote because i think they've been playing in a way i like this game + i think they're town. that's Ydrasse Norwee and Ali. i just have reasons to townread all of them.

and i've been thinking i should have compromised on Mena a long time ago because maybe i was just wrong in my initial read. i have very few reads i would say are extremely confident atm.

actually if i had to pick it would be Lucy, i haven't agreed with the townreads on her at all, but i also can't at the moment even remember who Lucy is pushing.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Day
Day
Goon
Day
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3928 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:44 pm

Post by Day »

Menalque has 3
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3929 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:45 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 3923, Day wrote:VOTE: Penguin

*throws up arms into the air*

*catches arms and retaches them to body*
you've played with scum Fark, right? i mean i know who you are obviously, but you're still thinking he's town?

i have no read on Penguin and i would also vote that, sure.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3930 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:47 pm

Post by Chara »

i ask that because what i remember of Fark this game is fine but now outside of his scumrange as i know it, the only thing that really pinged either way was the way he's been approaching me and i don't know how much i should be trusting that.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3931 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:47 pm

Post by Chara »

*not outside
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3932 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:47 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 3859, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 3856, Luca Blight wrote:Your argument was ‘you might as well vote Farkran because your SR’s can be eliminated later in the game’ and you expect me to just mindlessly follow that nonsense?
your response to me saying it would be suicidally bad play for me to claim TPR to save Day was

"i am 100% sure day/norwee are both scum and you are almost certainly the third scum"

it was so comically bad faith that I don't know how you expect me to talk to you in a serious manner
I didn’t say that

I said I was really sure they were partners and you made sense along with them

I now believe you and Day are Town but I’m still not sure about Norwee.

You have to understand that fmpov it made sense and I provided a lot of reasoning for believing as I did. Obviously it’s easier for you to know I’m wrong when you know your own alignment + role that implies Day is Town, but I’m not privy to that info and at the time it seemed like a desperate attempt to save your team. Skitter thought it was possible as well so I don’t think it’s as crazy as you’re making out. Try to put yourself in my shoes for a minute.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3933 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:48 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 3921, Chara wrote:
In post 3916, skitter30 wrote:yeah you had another post that made me think you misread but reading it again i don't think you were talking to me in that post

idk do you think i should be townreading you here ?
to be very honest i was kind of hoping you would see i am town from vibes and from seeing me as town recently, and then i could not worry about being miselimed but obviously things do not always work out that, so i'm not mad about it nor do i think it's weird i'm getting PoEd out, as i've not been giving my best here.
thanks. if it helps i'm not explicitly scumreading you, ig i just don't find your vibes townie enough to keep you out of the limpool, if that makes sense
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3934 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:48 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 3927, Chara wrote:but i also can't at the moment even remember who Lucy is pushing.
me
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3935 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:49 pm

Post by Farkran »

It's 2.30 am and i've been trying to catchup for one hour now but you keep posting stuff so i'll just say my piece about a couple things and then go to sleep

1. I did explain why i scumread mena, many times, and the narrative that i cannot "substantiate" my scumread is loaded because all you did in this game was trying to buddy everyone at start of day, then when people actually picked up on scumreading your behavior, you faded away until you got townlocked for no reason, yet you expect me to "substantiate" when we're less than 2 days from the deadline and i've been trying to consolidate on a wagon since 4 days ago and now i'm compromising on the player who makes then most sense as scum to me after i have been unable to sell my other scumreads which incidentally are also part of *your* solves and if you were actually town you would try to cooperate by now instead of calling all your voters scum when you even voted against your own townbloc at some point

2. I tried to communicate with you pooky, but at this point you're just being unpleasant. I was about to say that you'll be sorry postgame when you realize just how much your takes were wrong but i guess you will just say town was bad instead, so have fun with that

Anyways, since you asked for a table of valid lim candidates

I'll never lim these people: Day, Lucy, Norwee and unfortunately Pooky because it goes against my wincon

Everyone else is game, preference to menalque and alisae.

Fark out, good night
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Day
Day
Goon
Day
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3936 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:49 pm

Post by Day »

I have indeed, he can be stubborn as scum and I know it's stupid to townrea himself simply because he's stubbornly arguing against people, like he is here against Pooky and skitter about the whole Lucy saga. I've just thought he's town because my thoughts have aligned with his for the majority of the game and he white knighted me in a strange was if scum. When I was imminently going to die before Pooky claimed, he never tried to give any sort of good reasoning for me being to town to try and get any cred for my flip, nor did he try and save me to secure a deep pocket. He just kept saying he doesn't agree with me being scum which seems aimless for scum!Fark.

Do you disagree?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3937 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:50 pm

Post by skitter30 »

ugh i'm sorry you're upset fark :/
go to sleep and have a good night :)
Show
Hiatus once more.

Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3938 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:51 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 3933, skitter30 wrote:thanks. if it helps i'm not explicitly scumreading you, ig i just don't find your vibes townie enough to keep you out of the limpool, if that makes sense
you are a very nice player, i thought this while i was frustrated with you in FL vs. Hectic as well, thank you for being nice to have in games.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3939 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:51 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

*hugs farkran!!!!*
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Day
Day
Goon
Day
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3940 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:51 pm

Post by Day »

Norwee has 2 votes. Lucy has 1. Day has 1. Farkran has 3 or 4. Menalque has 3. Penguin has 2.

I think
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3941 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:51 pm

Post by Farkran »

Sorry, ebwop, i will also not elim Luca

Good night for real now
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3942 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:52 pm

Post by Chara »

<3 you Fark, have a nice sleep.
Day
Day
Goon
Day
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3943 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:52 pm

Post by Day »

Good night <3
LegoLucy
LegoLucy
Goon
LegoLucy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3944 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:52 pm

Post by LegoLucy »

In post 3912, Chara wrote:
In post 3909, LegoLucy wrote:chara is twtbw
too wolf to be wolf?

come on Lucy i hate hearing that. :<
Too Wonderful To Be Without <3
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3945 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:53 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 3938, Chara wrote:
In post 3933, skitter30 wrote:thanks. if it helps i'm not explicitly scumreading you, ig i just don't find your vibes townie enough to keep you out of the limpool, if that makes sense
you are a very nice player, i thought this while i was frustrated with you in FL vs. Hectic as well, thank you for being nice to have in games.
:) i try

i'm still feeling a little bit lost about what to do tho
Show
Hiatus once more.

Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3946 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:55 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 3944, LegoLucy wrote:
In post 3912, Chara wrote:
In post 3909, LegoLucy wrote:chara is twtbw
too wolf to be wolf?

come on Lucy i hate hearing that. :<
Too Wonderful To Be Without <3
well now i feel silly about being upset about it.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3947 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:59 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 3927, Chara wrote:
In post 3919, skitter30 wrote:chara did you say who you're willing to vote now? or if you did would you mind requoting?
i could vote one of the players Luca wants to vote because i think they've been playing in a way i like this game + i think they're town. that's Ydrasse Norwee and Ali. i just have reasons to townread all of them.

and i've been thinking i should have compromised on Mena a long time ago because maybe i was just wrong in my initial read. i have very few reads i would say are extremely confident atm.

actually if i had to pick it would be Lucy, i haven't agreed with the townreads on her at all, but i also can't at the moment even remember who Lucy is pushing.
ig this list feels a bit unsatisfying to me from your pov - you're willing to sheep luca on people you townread just because you think he's town? i'm not sure that makes that much sense to me
Show
Hiatus once more.

Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3948 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:04 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 3936, Day wrote:I have indeed, he can be stubborn as scum and I know it's stupid to townrea himself simply because he's stubbornly arguing against people, like he is here against Pooky and skitter about the whole Lucy saga. I've just thought he's town because my thoughts have aligned with his for the majority of the game and he white knighted me in a strange was if scum. When I was imminently going to die before Pooky claimed, he never tried to give any sort of good reasoning for me being to town to try and get any cred for my flip, nor did he try and save me to secure a deep pocket. He just kept saying he doesn't agree with me being scum which seems aimless for scum!Fark.

Do you disagree?
based on this summary of events i wouldn't necessarily disagree, though i'll read it myself in the morning to see how i feel.
Day
Day
Goon
Day
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3949 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:05 pm

Post by Day »

Setting someone else up

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”