clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 4:41 pm

Post by clidd »

Well, I'm like 60~70% on she being town but idk.

I'm probably biased.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:04 pm

Post by clidd »

clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:13 pm

Post by clidd »

Alice gives me similar sensations to Hypo

It's probably a slot that scum doesn't want to touch yet.
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:36 pm

Post by Amélie »

In post 1305, clidd wrote:Actually, I would not rule out bad scum play on the part of a possible scum!DGB.

I don't think the frustration it showed a few pages ago would have lasted so far if the feeling was genuine.
I called the frustration fake a while ago and I stand by that. The problem is that town can also be faking that to get towncred. I don't think they should ever die today because of their soft but I thing they might be scum.
In post 1308, VFP wrote:
In post 1300, Amélie wrote:Town: Clidd
Null: Geraintm, RLotus, Dannflor, Solon, VFP, Bugspray
Scum: AliceK, DrippingGoofball, Gretchen
I can't help but feel that you go for convenient reads.
How is it convenient to only have one townread?
In post 1310, clidd wrote:
In post 1308, VFP wrote:
In post 1300, Amélie wrote:Town: Clidd
Null: Geraintm, RLotus, Dannflor, Solon, VFP, Bugspray
Scum: AliceK, DrippingGoofball, Gretchen
I can't help but feel that you go for convenient reads.
It makes sense to me that she has so many nulls if she's town.

But the scumread on Grechen I still don't understand. I think that's the only inconsistent point for my town!Amélie theory.
Gretchen has been pushing me in a really ridiculous way. She comes in during randoms times and tries to get all of the attention on me. I can't help but feel like she just wants me dead and doesn't actually care about my alignment or sorting me. It feels like she knows more than other people.
In post 1313, VFP wrote:
@Amelie

Can you go over some of your reads?
Clidd - You have as hardstuck scum until . What changes so much to swap but not disucss?
Dann (Da Dude) - You have them as town basically once they replaced Entrapta, but now just null since Changes?
Geraint - You think they are scum and was talking about dropping them to scum, what happened?
In post 1310, clidd wrote:It makes sense to me that she has so many nulls if she's town.

But the scumread on Grechen I still don't understand. I think that's the only inconsistent point for my town!Amélie theory.
I disagree. The way the reads change, but yet confidentley doesn't suggest town at all. Look over every reads list amelie puts. Then read the comments in between each one.
is most likely going back and fourth where to add players and using the front page to just see the players names. There is nothing genuine concerning these reads.

The scum pile seem to have the safer options in and feels like they change with the games flow, not with amelie's opinion.

is a good example of going with the flow and trying to play it off as your own.
I don't think I ever hard scum read clidd. The way he has been playing this game is strange compared to where I last saw him but he's very noticeably trying to solve the game and thinking deeper than scum would here. If all of the analysis he has done comes from scum, I will be very shocked. I haven't seen Dannflor in a while so they dropped to null. Geraint said he wasn't talking about me in those posts I called fake. I don't know if I totally buy him being town from it but those posts were the main reason I was going to move him down.

I still scum read AliceK though not as strongly. I don't know what I think about VFP. His posts seem to corner me and have motivation to make me look bad when responding which I can't determine if that is because they are scum trying to make me look bad or town simply trying to read me. I think I lean the former currently but I want to hear thoughts on this from AliceK specifically.
Why is it so easy to kill our happiness but so hard to kill our sadness?
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:45 pm

Post by RLotus »

In post 1328, Amélie wrote:I called the frustration fake a while ago and I stand by that. The problem is that town can also be faking that to get towncred. I don't think they should ever die today because of their soft but I thing they might be scum.
If you think DGB and grethcen are both scum don't you think it is foolish to avoid killing in the PRs?
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:50 pm

Post by RLotus »

In post 1327, clidd wrote:Alice gives me similar sensations to Hypo

Yeah, I get a bit of a town feeling on her too. Mainly because I don't think she would be this dense about scumreading me as scum and be a little more self conscious on her positioning.

The problem is I am collecting too many towns outside of the PRs. Maybe there really are two scum in the PRs.

DGB/gretchen/geraint? Idk
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 7:50 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Bugspray has requested replacement
Last edited by Not_Mafia on Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:22 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 1328, Amélie wrote:How is it convenient to only have one townread?
I'm talking about your reads as a whole.
Every time you post your reads it looks to be safe or popular options.
At no point I never mention due to your town reads, but it interests me that both you and Clidd comment on that.
In post 1328, Amélie wrote:I don't think I ever hard scum read clidd.
Do you want to try again here?
In post 350, Amélie wrote:I think clidd is definitely scum here.
In post 352, Amélie wrote:I am now pretty certain the scum team is April Ludgate, Entrapta, and Clidd.
In post 1328, Amélie wrote:The way he has been playing this game is strange compared to where I last saw him but he's very noticeably trying to solve the game and thinking deeper than scum would here. If all of the analysis he has done comes from scum, I will be very shocked.
Let's not pretend that was my question. What made your read change on Clidd? Keeping in mind this happened before the reason you just gave.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:38 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 1330, RLotus wrote:Yeah, I get a bit of a town feeling on her too. Mainly because I don't think she would be this dense about scumreading me as scum and be a little more self conscious on her positioning.
Could easily just be scum not reading. Why read when you know who's scum already?
Solon
Solon
Goon
Solon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:25 am

Post by Solon »

Apologies for inactivity, I’ve been quite ill recently
Solon
Solon
Goon
Solon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:29 am

Post by Solon »

I liked my Alice vote but no-one seems interested in her elim for some reason?

We are nearing deadline and I have quite a fever and don’t feel like reading up right now. I’m just going to sheep the only player I know is Town for the sake of a wagon

VOTE: DGB
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:54 am

Post by clidd »

Yeah, I'm sold on Amélie being very likely town for now. I liked her .
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:01 am

Post by clidd »

In post 1330, RLotus wrote:
In post 1327, clidd wrote:Alice gives me similar sensations to Hypo

Yeah, I get a bit of a town feeling on her too. Mainly because I don't think she would be this dense about scumreading me as scum and be a little more self conscious on her positioning.

The problem is I am collecting too many towns outside of the PRs. Maybe there really are two scum in the PRs.

DGB/gretchen/geraint? Idk
That's exactly what I thought too. It makes no sense for her to position herself in this way in the current scenario as scum.

I think that scum!Alice would be more motivated to townread you and be voting for someone like Gera/Amélie/Bugspray today.

I don't think there are 2 scums on the PRs, considering that it would be too risky for the scumteam to claim simultaneously, but I agree that many slots are reflecting as town in one way or another. There is probably two deepwolfs that has not yet been located outside the claims.

My solve rn is something like 1 scum inside claims and 2 scums outside.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:06 am

Post by clidd »

I mean, it's foolish for scum to already have two claims. They would risk coming into conflict if there was a tpr that had a role that is not compatible with the forged claim.

I don't understand much about setup/mechanics (I'm a social player) to expand this thinking, but basically it's common sense to avoid claiming without seeing other claims first if you're scum.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:17 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

VOTE: DGB

bye
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:22 am

Post by VFP »

If there are 2 scum in the PR claims at least they won't be killing in the town PRs.
That problem fixes itself.

If there were 2 scum in the PR claims DGB will always fall under the scum here imo.
But there's no evidence to suggest 2 scum in the PR claims so that's full speculation.

Clidd currently being a roller coaster for me. I'm not sure if I like or dislike your recent posts.
It's basically drinking a glass of milk when your mind thinks it orange juice. Something doesn't seem right but you feel that you should like it.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:26 am

Post by VFP »

In post 1339, DrippingGoofball wrote:VOTE: DGB

bye
What town tell did amelie drop for you btw?
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:27 am

Post by clidd »

@Vfp

I cause this effect on people, unfortunately.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:30 am

Post by clidd »

One thought that came to my mind, btw, is the fact that Solon had an approximate period of 6 days of inactivity and received no prod.

I suppose that N_M could have just forgotten, but an interesting theory was if Solon was posting on some PT but not in the main chat and N_M was under the illusion that Solon was active and not needing a prod.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:37 am

Post by VFP »

In post 1342, clidd wrote:@Vfp

I'm just trying to understand the motive to your posts.
I agree with a lot of it but I can't see what you and others see with amelie, even if not scum.

This just leads me to believe
A) amelie is scum and the scum buddies and pushing hard to save.
B) I'm wrong on amelie

I don't see scum Clidd, DGB or anyone else defending town amelie, so I ruled that out.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:46 am

Post by VFP »

In post 1343, clidd wrote:One thought that came to my mind, btw, is the fact that Solon had an approximate period of 6 days of inactivity and received no prod.

I suppose that N_M could have just forgotten, but an interesting theory was if Solon was posting on some PT but not in the main chat and N_M was under the illusion that Solon was active and not needing a prod.
Interesting concept.
Maybe messaged NM directly.

Pretty sure it would be a grey area on a rule break if true so personally I wouldn't want to push this.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:31 am

Post by clidd »

In post 1344, VFP wrote:
In post 1342, clidd wrote:@Vfp

I'm just trying to understand the motive to your posts.
I agree with a lot of it but I can't see what you and others see with amelie, even if not scum.

This just leads me to believe
A) amelie is scum and the scum buddies and pushing hard to save.
B) I'm wrong on amelie

I don't see scum Clidd, DGB or anyone else defending town amelie, so I ruled that out.
I think you're just wrong on Amélie, but there is still a chance that we are wrong.

If you think that Amélie is scum, it's good for the game that you continue to persist in the read. If she's scum, we should be able to see eventually, just as you should be able to see if she's town.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:34 am

Post by clidd »

Assuming that you're town and need to evaluate her, of course.

Something that I believe to be true, since I liked your questioning instance and see as towny.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:42 am

Post by clidd »

One slot that I would also want help rn is DGB.

I did not understand how the demoralized/frustrated posture is still effectively occurring.

I've had episodes of frustration in the past, but after 24-48 hours I usually felt better and was able to get back into the game.

In its case, however, a conduct self-assessment is not taking place. Its consistently living in the same bubble as
"I'm bad, I don't care if I'm eliminated, I deserve it."
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:49 am

Post by clidd »

The only way this frustration could persist for so long, in the town!DGB scenario, would be if it were a recurrent accumulation of negative past experiences.

It could be the case, but there is also the possibility that the feeling is real, but it occurs independently of alignment. Just like town!DGB could feel downgraded by a succession of poor games, scum!DGB could also sympathize with the frustration of not being able to go as far as scum and constantly be a disadvantage to the scumteam.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”