esotericzoomer
Mafia Scum
esotericzoomer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:32 am

Post by esotericzoomer »

3rd post in 2190
In post 327, Jim Hawkins wrote:Okay. I just read through the whole thread.
In post 227, bugspray wrote:
In post 223, Jim Hawkins wrote:
Unvote
There is a lot of nonsense filler posting to sort through. Brb.
weird unvote off of a slot that doesn't even have any pressure
why not figure out a better vote and pivot then? nobody is going to think worse of you to keep yur rvs vote
Just from skimming through the thread this morning, I could tell we were out of the RVS. Even though the vote didn't have any pressure, I didn't want to leave a random vote on a player without having caught up.
That having been said, if tris hadn't replaced in for Eoosa, I was ready to vote Eoosa right now. Maybe I'm over thinking this, but if Eoosa was scum and starting to get bandwagoned...replacing out would actually be a good move to save the scum slot. I'm going to keep my eye on tris, but I also don't want to hold them accountable for Eoosa's erratic posting.

bugspray came in pretty aggressive, but I'm reading them as town atm. And like Eoosa, Andresvmb also had a lot of meaningless filler posts in the first few pages, but I'm not sure I have a read either way on them.

Town: DkKoba, Cook, Facebones, bugspray
Scum: tris/Esooa?
Null: Andresvmb, nopointinactingup, Prince Zuko, Polaris, Egix96, geraintm, RLotus
4th post in this game
In post 326, Jim Hawkins wrote:I feel kind of left out of the convo, since I don't have the meta on everyone else like y'all do. I think some of you a grasping at straws and baiting people to over-react so as to build a case against them. I'm not really sure what else to say or do, other than doing some meta-reads on y'all from some previous games.
you can see vast differences in the playstyles
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:32 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

We just got N_M'd.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:32 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Hey guys, what's up?
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
esotericzoomer
esotericzoomer
Mafia Scum
esotericzoomer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:32 am

Post by esotericzoomer »

their reads are horribly weak, lackluster, and half-assed this game compared to the game they played with you as well
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: cy/cyber

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:32 am

Post by flow trap »

In post 1102, Not_Mafia wrote:Hey guys, what's up?
Jim's number of votes
"I'm not coming to your house with a paper shredder" - Flow

"I honestly had no idea how to converse with (Flow). (Flow) brought up architecture to start with and I was like "oh do you like architecture" and then he was like "uhm no I know nothing about it." And then he threw something out a window??"
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

elsa put the wagon at e-1 on purpose to bait that btw.

look at eso/moz/anya/elsa for scum if this flips town - im likely nightkill(docs on me please?) flow trap is spewed town from this excuhange i would never lim them here regardless of the flip i think theyre hard town.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1103, esotericzoomer wrote:their reads are horribly weak, lackluster, and half-assed this game compared to the game they played with you as well
they had a mason PT in that game.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1099, UNOwen wrote:
In post 1079, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1078, UNOwen wrote:But considering the game state it looks like if that happened Jim would have been the compromise anyway, so why would Anya!scum feel pressure?
Anya's posting on these pages feels very scummy. It reads to me as scum trying to tone down suspicion on them and secure a mislim.
Ehh. I see she's being defensive, but from an aggressive player I'm not sure how AI that is. The second point is what I don't get, we were meandering towards a Jim execution - how does that make scum panic if he's town?
I don't think they're panicking, just trying to shade Dkkoba in a scummy way by insinuating they're just bad. When Dkkoba in my experience, is pretty damn good at town and i think they might be on the mark here.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:33 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1095, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Jim Hawkins
finally, he does something!
well played, sir :)
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
esotericzoomer
esotericzoomer
Mafia Scum
esotericzoomer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:33 am

Post by esotericzoomer »

In post 1095, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Jim Hawkins
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1107, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1099, UNOwen wrote:
In post 1079, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1078, UNOwen wrote:But considering the game state it looks like if that happened Jim would have been the compromise anyway, so why would Anya!scum feel pressure?
Anya's posting on these pages feels very scummy. It reads to me as scum trying to tone down suspicion on them and secure a mislim.
Ehh. I see she's being defensive, but from an aggressive player I'm not sure how AI that is. The second point is what I don't get, we were meandering towards a Jim execution - how does that make scum panic if he's town?
I don't think they're panicking, just trying to shade Dkkoba in a scummy way by insinuating they're just bad. When Dkkoba in my experience, is pretty damn good at town and i think they might be on the mark here.
i have bad games lmfao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

the fact that NM was being relied on for final vote here, i think is indicative also of NM leaning town here.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1100, esotericzoomer wrote:3rd post in 2190
In post 327, Jim Hawkins wrote:Okay. I just read through the whole thread.
In post 227, bugspray wrote:
In post 223, Jim Hawkins wrote:
Unvote
There is a lot of nonsense filler posting to sort through. Brb.
weird unvote off of a slot that doesn't even have any pressure
why not figure out a better vote and pivot then? nobody is going to think worse of you to keep yur rvs vote
Just from skimming through the thread this morning, I could tell we were out of the RVS. Even though the vote didn't have any pressure, I didn't want to leave a random vote on a player without having caught up.
That having been said, if tris hadn't replaced in for Eoosa, I was ready to vote Eoosa right now. Maybe I'm over thinking this, but if Eoosa was scum and starting to get bandwagoned...replacing out would actually be a good move to save the scum slot. I'm going to keep my eye on tris, but I also don't want to hold them accountable for Eoosa's erratic posting.

bugspray came in pretty aggressive, but I'm reading them as town atm. And like Eoosa, Andresvmb also had a lot of meaningless filler posts in the first few pages, but I'm not sure I have a read either way on them.

Town: DkKoba, Cook, Facebones, bugspray
Scum: tris/Esooa?
Null: Andresvmb, nopointinactingup, Prince Zuko, Polaris, Egix96, geraintm, RLotus
4th post in this game
In post 326, Jim Hawkins wrote:I feel kind of left out of the convo, since I don't have the meta on everyone else like y'all do. I think some of you a grasping at straws and baiting people to over-react so as to build a case against them. I'm not really sure what else to say or do, other than doing some meta-reads on y'all from some previous games.
you can see vast differences in the playstyles

i think that makes sense from a VT claim here. jim had info there.
retired
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:35 am

Post by mozamis »

NM went for the head!
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1111, DkKoba wrote:the fact that NM was being relied on for final vote here, i think is indicative also of NM leaning town here.
Ugh, no. N_M is townie for lolhammering? He does this whenever.

- Bunno
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

if i had to bin a few ppl as town id say rathe, kitty, flow, art
retired
esotericzoomer
esotericzoomer
Mafia Scum
esotericzoomer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:36 am

Post by esotericzoomer »

In post 1106, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1103, esotericzoomer wrote:their reads are horribly weak, lackluster, and half-assed this game compared to the game they played with you as well
they had a mason PT in that game.
and? those were still their personal reads regardless of influence from other players
but if you want to play like that you can see the same differences when looking at newbie 1904
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:36 am

Post by flow trap »

DK, you're kind of comparing Apples to Oranges, I don't understand what info you're getting

"I honestly had no idea how to converse with (Flow). (Flow) brought up architecture to start with and I was like "oh do you like architecture" and then he was like "uhm no I know nothing about it." And then he threw something out a window??"
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1114, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1111, DkKoba wrote:the fact that NM was being relied on for final vote here, i think is indicative also of NM leaning town here.
Ugh, no. N_M is townie for lolhammering? He does this whenever.
im talking about the seeming reliance on NM to be the final hammer - elsa intentionally put the wagon back up to e-1 because of knowing NM's meta.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

if jim flips scum id look at eso as shooting up as very likely town out of the people leading on this.

elsa most likely busser
retired
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Can you give a quick reads list before day end plz Koba?

- Bunno
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:38 am

Post by UNOwen »

Jim execution is fine by me, I wasn't going to be changing my vote.
esotericzoomer
esotericzoomer
Mafia Scum
esotericzoomer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:38 am

Post by esotericzoomer »

if its town im just gonna bury my head in the sand for the rest of the game as im already not confident in my play /shrug
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:39 am

Post by flow trap »

In post 1117, flow trap wrote:DK, you're kind of comparing Apples to Oranges, I don't understand what info you're getting
Are you trying to glean a difference between a mason game and this game?

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1123, flow trap wrote:
In post 1117, flow trap wrote:DK, you're kind of comparing Apples to Oranges, I don't understand what info you're getting
Are you trying to glean a difference between a mason game and this game?
i am trying to look at the psychological effect of them being in a chat - them not being in a chat and having different content makes more sense for me.
retired

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”