RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2850 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:08 am

Post by RLotus »

In post 2847, Andresvmb wrote:RLotus Green Crayons is not very Towny. If they were, RTP would not have suspected them. And you can’t get away from all the bad votes. Some discussion around two slots is not good enough to outweigh all of that.
I mean koba expressed a scum read on virtually everyone
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2851 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:09 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 2848, Momrangal wrote:Didn't Koba Express a scum read on you and well?
Yeah they placed me on their solve towards the end of the day.

Listen, if after everything I’ve been fighting for, you want to execute me first here, by all means. I’m so tired of this game, I won’t fight it too hard. You want to burn the Town to the ground with the worst mis-execution I would have ever been subjected to, go right ahead.
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2852 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:09 am

Post by Momrangal »

In post 2783, Momrangal wrote:Who should be scum in my perspective?
In post 2833, Momrangal wrote:Why so you keep doing this thing of shutting me out instead of actually trying to gauge my actual headspace?

Why do you keep going

NOPE YOU'RE GETTING ELIMINATED THATS IT THATS ALL

Instead of trying to talk things out

No one is holding suspicion of you other than me, why am I so dangerous that you want to not talk to me?
In post 2845, Momrangal wrote:I mean if you call two seconds of engagement actual engagement sure.

Every time I try to get you to talk deeper about things, and go deep into it you are turning around and going "nope fuck this"

If I am wrong about you, you know I need to engage to get it cleared up

Pedir: that's what I'm trying to do but you keep shutting it down. Why should anyone get a pass at this stage of the game anyhow?
In post 2804, Momrangal wrote:I wrote up a post, went to tend to my child and posted it and the pedits didn't show up?

I mean... I cant prove what I thought but I was asked to vote, datisi was asking people to vote.

VPB had to repost his question twice before I answered it, datisi had to quote and requote questions for me to answer it. It's pretty obvious that my game state awareness is still pretty shot and I'm trying (and struggling) to get to a current perspective
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2853 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:09 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 2850, RLotus wrote:
In post 2847, Andresvmb wrote:RLotus Green Crayons is not very Towny. If they were, RTP would not have suspected them. And you can’t get away from all the bad votes. Some discussion around two slots is not good enough to outweigh all of that.
This is lazy. Koba clearly had a lot of good thoughts and Green Crayons was their most consistent SR.
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2854 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:09 am

Post by RLotus »

In post 2850, RLotus wrote:
GC was the strongest read they had tbf, but still I'm not going to call someone scum for a read koba had day 1.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2855 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:12 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 2852, Momrangal wrote:In post 2783, Momrangal wrote:
Who should be scum in my perspective?
But how do you expect me to answer this question? Outside of my slot (and maxwell), who has pushed you? Battle Mage wasn’t really pushed outside of RTP and VPB thought they were close to lockTown at one point, and Datisi practically agreed.
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2856 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:14 am

Post by RLotus »

In post 2837, Momrangal wrote:
In post 2783, Momrangal wrote:Who should be scum in my perspective?
Certaintly not maxwell, at the very least.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2857 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:15 am

Post by Andresvmb »

@DGB why are you still insisting on voting for VPB? What’s your rationale?
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2858 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:15 am

Post by RLotus »

Momrangal, do you see how it seems lazy that you take the three players scumreading you and call them scum? Especially when one just claimed PR.
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2859 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:17 am

Post by Momrangal »

Dunn
VPB believed that I was scum despite subbing into a slot he believed to be town
Datisi thinks I'm probably town but still needs to be sorted

The only people I haven't really engaged with was lotus, DBG, and midwaybear
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2860 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:19 am

Post by Momrangal »

You're the only push that's new and I admitted that I am probably wrong about my read on Max
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2861 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:22 am

Post by Momrangal »

I've been on Andres' tail since I repped in and hes doubled down on me the more I start to elaborate on that scum read. That doesn't seem weird to you?
Not only that, he keeps stating that I'm not trying to engage with him that I'm not trying to sort him, just trying to "prove I'm right" and he keeps backing away from any engagement that i try to have with him
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2862 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:23 am

Post by RLotus »

In post 2859, Momrangal wrote:Dunn
VPB believed that I was scum despite subbing into a slot he believed to be town
Datisi thinks I'm probably town but still needs to be sorted

The only people I haven't really engaged with was lotus, DBG, and midwaybear
Dunn has not called you scum

VPB had you hard town until today, but even today he hasn't explicitly called you scum, but rather says he is considering the possibility you are scum.
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2863 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:24 am

Post by RLotus »

In post 2861, Momrangal wrote:I've been on Andres' tail since I repped in and hes doubled down on me the more I start to elaborate on that scum read. That doesn't seem weird to you?
Not only that, he keeps stating that I'm not trying to engage with him that I'm not trying to sort him, just trying to "prove I'm right" and he keeps backing away from any engagement that i try to have with him
Ok, well, can you explain to me why you think Andre is scum?
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2864 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:25 am

Post by Momrangal »

No body else scum reads him. I need to move heaven and earth to even get everyone else to even somewhat consider him and he keeps throwing out how "NOBODY WHOS TOWN SHOILD SCUM READ ME HERE"

Pedir: I've done nothing but explained that
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2865 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:30 am

Post by RLotus »

In post 2864, Momrangal wrote:No body else scum reads him. I need to move heaven and earth to even get everyone else to even somewhat consider him and he keeps throwing out how "NOBODY WHOS TOWN SHOILD SCUM READ ME HERE"

Pedir: I've done nothing but explained that
Is it just the thing where you think he is tunneling?
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2866 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:32 am

Post by Andresvmb »

VOTE: Green Crayons

You know what I want? I want us to execute Scum. For the longest time I’ve toyed with GC Scum. Momrangal is beginning to sound like misguided (and emotional) Town.

You want to stop being sidelined? Stop pushing me. I’m not directly arguing against all of the nonsense you’re putting out there because your bad reads are not my responsibility. They’re your own.
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2867 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:33 am

Post by Momrangal »

In post 2794, Momrangal wrote:And you're still ignoring the fact that my vote was in response to someone I was town reading

You're blowing my vote out of proportion. I feel like everything is being blown out of proportion when it comes to you.

You're a confident player, but you're also one who can admit when they are wrong. You can see two sides of every coin and I don't see an attempt to look at both sides to every slot you're looking at
It all feels black and white with you and I know for a fact that you are not a black and white player so what's going on?

Even in bears you were willing to talk to Norwee as if he had the potential to be town.

In bears you saw me lock-town DBG when everyone else was willing g to push it as scum.

I'm not going to reconsider my read on DBG or dunnstral this game so like, I don't know where else to look.

VPB doesn't make sense as scum with his overall play and everyone else makes no sense as scum with how they have all been approaching and playing the game so if you're town, tell me where I'm wrong because the game is going to be lost and I know you care about that enough to do an entire overhaul on the thread
In post 2797, Momrangal wrote:Andres, as town is a broad prospective player. He doesn't really tunnel, and he makes alot of probing questions.
These quotes are just a portion of his Iso, but even in these few quotes I feel like it becomes apparent that he has much more depth in his reads. He doesn't even like to push unless hes absolutely sure that hes right and even then he still entertaining how they could be saying those things or doing certain actions from the other perspective,Scum would do that. I can already see myself being super self conscious about attracting that much attention to myself by doing something so obviously anti-Town

(Quote snips)

You can see that town Andre's thinks that NPOM is probable scum here but he isn't shutting him out. Hes still hearing him out, and hes still engaging with him and I don't think hes done that at all this game

These are all posts from the tail end of the game. Even at this point he didn't go anywhere near as hard on anyone and even when he realized that Norwee was the SK there he didn't mindlessly tunnel and had some insight to what going on. At every stage of that game he was willing to pull back and re-evaluate what was happening and how he could have gotten into the situation he was in and all I see here is "go go go go go"

Pedit: ok that is fair I do remember you railing Titus hard but I don't recall you letting it muddy up your perspective of the game[/quote]
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2868 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:35 am

Post by Andresvmb »

YOU DON’T KNOW MY META. Stop making horrific meta arguments and look at the damn game.
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2869 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:38 am

Post by Momrangal »

I messed up my quotes. The tunneling was a minor part, but I admitted that town Andre's can tunnel.

The bigger issue imo is the fact that hes pushing and pushing and pushing and not really working with anyone. He doesn't have the broad town perspective I've seen, hes not looking at both sides of the coin. He seems narrow minded and hes saying he could he wrong but his actions don't reflect that.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2870 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:38 am

Post by VP Baltar »

VOTE: Green Crayons
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2871 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:38 am

Post by RLotus »

Momrangal, the thing is Andre has had a broad perspective this game. He went hard on VPB, but as a part of a read he had on the whole game, that one of {Datisi, VPB} must be scum because how they pushed on town. Even when he is making a push he'll throw in reasons he could be wrong or give an alternate world. Like you just saw it how he thinks it may just be all the lurkers.

Essentially, what you are excusing him of is not true.
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2872 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:39 am

Post by Momrangal »

Why am I such a threat?

No one else suspects you.
RLotus
RLotus