RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2875 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:42 am

Post by RLotus »

In post 2872, Momrangal wrote:Why am I such a threat?

No one else suspects you.
You are making it hard to find you town making these accusations.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2876 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:44 am

Post by Andresvmb »

You completely misunderstand the source of my frustration. In fact you completely misunderstand the source of most of my posts.

We’re two executions away from losing. These Mini games consistently have 3 Scum, so I’m going to guess that’s still the case here. If we’re wrong today, and based on how things are going, I’m not terribly optimistic, ANY bad tunnel by a Town player costs us the game tomorrow. If I’m alive tomorrow, and you’re Town, the main reason will be so that Scum watch you put a horrendous vote on me so that we lose.

Unfortunately we need the vast majority of the Town to cooperate, like you say. And I can’t get engagement on my suspicions, and we’re having a tremendous amount of infighting. My perspective around still rings true to me.
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2877 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:45 am

Post by Momrangal »

I don't get why it was so hard for him to explain that. I didn't see that especially not since I subbed in and my game state awareness isn't where i want it to be.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2878 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:46 am

Post by Andresvmb »

This game has been consistently lead down the tubes against my better judgment and I’m getting sick of it. Green Crayons Neighborizer Claim is not nearly enough to stop aggressively questioning there. And Green Crayons has had a LONG list of bad votes. They haven’t been vocal, but they’ve been very much consistently wrong. And if this game is being constantly pushed off the rails by Town, then Green Crayons’ MO fits perfectly with what I would be doing as Scum.
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2879 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:49 am

Post by Momrangal »

In post 2875, RLotus wrote:

You are making it hard to find you town making these accusations.
That was to Andre's

And that was the vibe I'm getting. I don't care about how it makes me look, I feel like im trying to engage him but he keeps running away mid engagement

Pedit: if its GC, then it's not Datisi and I have strong suspicions on VPB town
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2880 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:04 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 2816, VP Baltar wrote:I know we talked about this a bit already, but what are the odds that GC would neighborize two people who you find very scummy? I will say that I find the momrangal choice weird from both Datisi and then GC on the follow up.

I don't think Andres was the OBVIOUS ONLY CHOICE or anything silly like that, but he certainly could have been a better neighborize than momrangal or DGB if the goal, as I believe it was stated, was to make a soft masons 'hood.
are you purposefully ignoring the agreement i had with datisi or?
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2881 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:06 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 2821, RLotus wrote:Compare that to yourself and Datisi who were driving forces in
every single town wagon
. Yes, it is very clear you two should be looked at. It boggles my mind that Datisi isn't seeing this.
is "driving force" something more than just votes from VD elimination?
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2882 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:07 am

Post by Green Crayons »

^^^ oh you said wagon. were you referring to wagons other than the VD elim and the midway elim? (if you've already covered this you can link me to the post)
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2883 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:09 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 2835, Andresvmb wrote:Green Crayons has a lot of votes on Town actually. Cookie Monster, obviously midwaybear.
and RTP. three votes on folks who ended up town. what's your success rate so far?
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2884 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:10 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 2880, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 2816, VP Baltar wrote:I know we talked about this a bit already, but what are the odds that GC would neighborize two people who you find very scummy? I will say that I find the momrangal choice weird from both Datisi and then GC on the follow up.

I don't think Andres was the OBVIOUS ONLY CHOICE or anything silly like that, but he certainly could have been a better neighborize than momrangal or DGB if the goal, as I believe it was stated, was to make a soft masons 'hood.
In the thing you quote, I say I find it a weird choice on both your parts. But given you said you wanted townies in your hood, that felt like the towniest choice?
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2885 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:12 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 2847, Andresvmb wrote:RLotus Green Crayons is not very Towny. If they were, RTP would not have suspected them. And you can’t get away from all the bad votes. Some discussion around two slots is not good enough to outweigh all of that.
We should listen to RTP's D1 suspicions.
In post 2851, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 2848, Momrangal wrote:Didn't Koba Express a scum read on you and well?
Yeah they placed me on their solve towards the end of the day.

Listen, if after everything I’ve been fighting for, you want to execute me first here, by all means. I’m so tired of this game, I won’t fight it too hard. You want to burn the Town to the ground with the worst mis-execution I would have ever been subjected to, go right ahead.
We shouldn't listen to RTP's D1 suspicions.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2886 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:14 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 2884, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 2880, Green Crayons wrote:

In the thing you quote, I say I find it a weird choice on both your parts. But given you said you wanted townies in your hood, that felt like the towniest choice?
i would've picked DGB if DGB hadn't declared that they were going to put in no effort.

mom actually posts and contributes, even if not frequent.

wasn't going to neighborize you since i already had datisi + your/Andres interaction be end of D2 had undercut my good feelings about both of your slots
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2887 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:32 am

Post by RLotus »

In post 2881, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 2821, RLotus wrote:Compare that to yourself and Datisi who were driving forces in
every single town wagon
. Yes, it is very clear you two should be looked at. It boggles my mind that Datisi isn't seeing this.
is "driving force" something more than just votes from VD elimination?
I was referring to VD, midway, RTP, and Cookie Monster. As VPB stated it may be a bit of an exaggeration to call them a driving force on VD, but you get the gist.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2888 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:37 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 2886, Green Crayons wrote:atisi + your/Andres interaction be end of D2 had undercut my good feelings about both of your slots
Tell me more about this. I don't remember you weighing in, but maybe you did.
YOUR AD HERE

Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2889 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:37 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 2885, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 2847, Andresvmb wrote:RLotus Green Crayons is not very Towny. If they were, RTP would not have suspected them. And you can’t get away from all the bad votes. Some discussion around two slots is not good enough to outweigh all of that.
We should listen to RTP's D1 suspicions.
In post 2851, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 2848, Momrangal wrote:Didn't Koba Express a scum read on you and well?
Yeah they placed me on their solve towards the end of the day.

Listen, if after everything I’ve been fighting for, you want to execute me first here, by all means. I’m so tired of this game, I won’t fight it too hard. You want to burn the Town to the ground with the worst mis-execution I would have ever been subjected to, go right ahead.
We shouldn't listen to RTP's D1 suspicions.
I didn’t say we shouldn’t act on RTPs suspicions D1. If you want to rely on them to execute me, by all means.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2890 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:38 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 2879, Momrangal wrote:I feel like im trying to engage him but he keeps running away mid engagement
I’m not running away mid-engagement. I’m right here. Your perspective is not just wrong, but it’s going to be extremely costly, and the more I talk to you the more you throw out random shit out there that doesn’t help.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2891 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:39 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 2883, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 2835, Andresvmb wrote:Green Crayons has a lot of votes on Town actually. Cookie Monster, obviously midwaybear.
and RTP. three votes on folks who ended up town. what's your success rate so far?
Better than yours.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2892 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:40 am

Post by Andresvmb »

Interesting that now that you’re being pushed you come out of the woodwork to speak. But when Datisi/RLotus/VPB/Me are killing each other you do nothing to de-escalate.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2893 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:46 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 2888, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 2886, Green Crayons wrote:atisi + your/Andres interaction be end of D2 had undercut my good feelings about both of your slots
at the end of d2 baltar's theme of "suspicions against me are bad faith" (don't hold me to this being lodged against *every* suspicion thrown Baltar's way, but it certainly seemed that way) was not only tireseome but really strained credulity that baltar would really think 4(? i believe) folks who suspected him were all approaching his play with bad faith (which I see as another way of saying scummy)

at the end of d2 andres had sudden gone from a fly on the wall d1, first part of d2, to spewing posts left and right but also all over the place. hyper aggression in comparison to earlier play with nothing really setting it off. seemed potentially manufactured

globally, Baltar v. Andres bogged down the thread to the extent i don't think it was svs
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2894 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:48 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 2892, Andresvmb wrote:Interesting that now that you’re being pushed you come out of the woodwork to speak. But when Datisi/RLotus/VPB/Me are killing each other you do nothing to de-escalate.
everything you say about my play is offensive, dumb, or both
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2895 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:08 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 2893, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 2888, VP Baltar wrote:
at the end of d2 baltar's theme of "suspicions against me are bad faith" (don't hold me to this being lodged against *every* suspicion thrown Baltar's way, but it certainly seemed that way) was not only tireseome but really strained credulity that baltar would really think 4(? i believe) folks who suspected him were all approaching his play with bad faith (which I see as another way of saying scummy)

at the end of d2 andres had sudden gone from a fly on the wall d1, first part of d2, to spewing posts left and right but also all over the place. hyper aggression in comparison to earlier play with nothing really setting it off. seemed potentially manufactured

globally, Baltar v. Andres bogged down the thread to the extent i don't think it was svs
did you say any of this yesterday? Do you think andres made a good case against me yesterday/today?
YOUR AD HERE

Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2896 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:15 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 2894, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 2892, Andresvmb wrote:Interesting that now that you’re being pushed you come out of the woodwork to speak. But when Datisi/RLotus/VPB/Me are killing each other you do nothing to de-escalate.
everything you say about my play is offensive, dumb, or both
Alright so who’s Scum then? Because what I’ve seen a lot of you do is tear down every attempt at a solve. But when you’re actually supposed to contribute, you’re all collapsing under pressure. You’re not all Town. There’s in fact 3 Scum in the game. Something must have resonated with you since I’ve basically highlighted Scummy stuff from everyone.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2897 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:20 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 2895, VP Baltar wrote:did you say any of this yesterday?
no. it's in the neighborhood thread from last night and today (from yesterday IRL, actually).
Do you think andres made a good case against me yesterday/today?
No. I don't think Andres has made a good cause against anyone.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2898 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:23 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 2897, Green Crayons wrote:No. I don't think Andres has made a good cause against anyone.
As far as I can tell you haven’t really made any arguments of much substance against anyone at all.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2899 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:24 am

Post by Green Crayons »

thinking Andres and Dunn

tbd on (Baltar, Datisi). Maybe one of them. I separately had problems with Datisi's midway push, which I think I've resolved after having reviewed twice now & discussed in neighborhood iwth Datisi and mom; but it still has lowered my estimation of him. i need to read rather than skim Lotus's case.

If not (Baltar, Datisi), maybe maxwell but his claim might clear him.

I think Lotus, DBG, mom are town.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”