Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6451 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:44 pm

Post by Starcrossed »

In post 6436, Pyro wrote:
In post 6375, SaraharaS wrote:see my consistent-across-multiple-games thoughts on how we should be acting. i spent the entirety of yesterday worrying if W&P was a mason and wondering if pushing them was going to get a mason killed because i wasn't sure if your reluctance to vote them when me and olaf and fey were vibing on the slot being scum and you were giving vibes that made me feel like they could be a mason so i didn't want to make it too obvious if you were trying to hint to back off
Mm, never mind, I think this is scum. There's no way Sarah thinks War and Peace could actually be a Mason after Nancy puts them in the vig pool end of day. Did anyone else think War and Peace had any chance of being a mason? I don't believe it

VOTE: Sarah
this is a pretty good point. another FEELINGS read, but sarah doesn't FEEL like she believes what she's saying. let's get sarah!!

~mistuha
Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6452 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:44 pm

Post by Starcrossed »

In post 6450, Pyro wrote:You never explained musk's presence,
mitsuha
?

~mitsuha
Pyro
Pyro
Goon
Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6453 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:45 pm

Post by Pyro »

In post 6073, Starcrossed wrote:
In post 6066, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 6060, Starcrossed wrote:at the risk of looking super scummy if this flips scum, can i just ask is this really a mech guilty though? like, the bus driver is definitely scum, but could they not have driven 2 townies?
And what about the rest of their play?
i think their play has been fine. at some points i.e the one where they were like "just execute me," feels good, even. the stuff sherlock said about toog also didn't look partnery, even though it's true that's not enough for a clear
In post 6067, Dunnstral wrote:It's not a mech guilty, but it's really likely for it to be scum due to mafia potentially trying to protect from the vig, along with not knowing dkkoba's role would give them the exact person they target and maybe not expecting them to target REK

I think they are worth voting without the information from the redirect
the vig part i agree with, but now that i think about it, i'm concerned about:
- bussing a town!toog with REK also bypasses any protection, cause there's no way toog gets protected
- with how scumread toog was, i could see him getting copped. and koba is a vanilla cop, right, so maybe scum didn't expect them to be told who they copped and wanted to fake guilty him by implying he lied about his vanilla

it's all just about the vig protection. i don't think this is "confscum"

~musk
Explain this
Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6454 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:48 pm

Post by Starcrossed »

In post 6453, Pyro wrote:Explain this
oh no, how embarrassing, my alter ego slipped out...

-Elon
Pyro
Pyro
Goon
Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6455 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:49 pm

Post by Pyro »

Don't you dare impersonate me

-Mayuri
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6456 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:56 pm

Post by clidd »

Ok, is there any other topic to be discussed today?

Everyone seems to be in the same page, at least for now.
Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6457 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:57 pm

Post by Starcrossed »

Moreover, I half expect Sara to townread clidd based off of some similarities between this game and One Night Stand. This push by Sarah is just really mechanical and it's cause she has nowhere to go, I think.

—Alice
Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6458 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:59 pm

Post by Starcrossed »

Sherlock, I am going to look SO DUMB if you're scum.

~Molly
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6459 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:09 pm

Post by clidd »

Of course not.

You're on the right track, don't worry.

clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6460 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:14 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 6457, Starcrossed wrote:Moreover, I half expect Sara to townread clidd based off of some similarities between this game and One Night Stand. This push by Sarah is just really mechanical and it's cause she has nowhere to go, I think.

—Alice
This is also one of the reasons for me to think that she's scum. I'm identical compared to when Ahsoka tried to push me there. Sara wouldn't forget that.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6461 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:33 pm

Post by clidd »

KidAmn's solving looked towny so the "this isn't anything that's unfakeable" and "your writing style makes it easy for you lie" does scare me.
@Kid

His posts did not convince me. It's possible for scum!Kid imo, if any, to have made that.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6462 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:40 pm

Post by clidd »

But this is something that I'll think about later
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #6463 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:41 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

I have no idea what the vote is so i'll just put one of these down in case the day ends while im away
In post 6412, Morning Tweet wrote:[A] - SaraharaS
[C] - Clidd
[D] - Dunnstral
[F] - Fey
[K] - KidAmn
[M] - Morning Tweet
[O] - Olaf
[P] - Pink Ball
- Starcrossed
In the event i am killed, i still want my last message resolved, so:

I think, if Sara flips town.. i'll message the person whose letter corresponds to "Simple". If Sara flips scum, i'll message the person whose letter corresponds to "Personal". If you don't know what i'm talking about, you should ignore this

Additionally, to confirm they received the message, i will tell my target to, in their very first post of the day, say the name of the role I did an example crumb for (as well as claim they received my message) -- if they do not do this, then they did not receive the message.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #6464 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:24 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6428, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 6425, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Also in two bus drives KidAmn has never been switched. I just find myself having a lot of trouble believing his posts are sincere.
why would scum bus drive kid?
Well if he’s the actual bus driver, they obviously wouldn’t.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #6465 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:49 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6441, Pyro wrote:End of day 1 Nancy has War and Peace in a vigpool- they haven't claimed at this point. There is no way Nancy lets a hammer happen sending the game into night 1 with a mason in a 2 or 3 person vigpool who hasn't even claimed anything yet.

Sarah isn't stupid, that paranoia is definitely fake and an excuse to explain her War and Peace reluctance. I also think it's been fairly obvious they haven't been Mason with the way they're playing and how people have been talking about them (Nancy included) this game. I feel good about Sarah flipping scum now.
I agree with PB, that I really think Krazy was fine with limming Clidd. I still think and everything I’ve read makes me think it’s Sarah/KidAmn. I just think if Kid is scum, he’s probably the bus driver.

Anyway, I’m now hard tr you. There’s certain things you’ve said recently that don’t make sense as scum, also you also look good according to VCA.

I can definitely see Titus picking Sarah and I can understand why Sarah would be unhappy with this game as a result of that. Sarah also didn’t seem to be too upset with Krazy pushing him, coincidentally neither did Gamma.

I really don’t understand why anyone is tr KidAmn. His I think Dunn RS makes absolutely no sense with Koba being the clear scum NK target. Why did both Krazy and W & P spend so much time hard defending Gamma almost as much as Krazy defending W & P.

But so long as both Dunn and Tweetie target Starcrossed to tonight, I’m okay with Sarah being flipped. Krazy made it a huge point to blast both Sadade and (God even knows why) 5uffering for toxicity but oddly enough expressed little concern about Gamma and Ircher felt the need to defend Gamma from Pyro.

Like re-ISO both W & P and S & W and tell me their interactions with Gamma don’t scream associative.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6466 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:29 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 6465, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I really don’t understand why anyone is tr KidAmn. His I think Dunn RS makes absolutely no sense with Koba being the clear scum NK target.
I mean, if I'm scum with Sarah as the current pool seems to be in your head, and I've already told you that, just like Dunn, I don't get a response from my rolestop... why wouldn't scum!Kid just lie to your face and say I targeted DK and oops musta got bussed oh well good effort team. Like, I'm being honest with you here and getting "doesn't make sense" (true, not my smartest decision) and "you don't sound sincere" which... fuck, I can't change how I post. :roll:
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6467 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:11 am

Post by clidd »

Correction: 6461 was directed to Pyro, not Kid.
Pyro
Pyro
Goon
Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6468 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:25 am

Post by Pyro »

In post 6465, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 6441, Pyro wrote:End of day 1 Nancy has War and Peace in a vigpool- they haven't claimed at this point. There is no way Nancy lets a hammer happen sending the game into night 1 with a mason in a 2 or 3 person vigpool who hasn't even claimed anything yet.

Sarah isn't stupid, that paranoia is definitely fake and an excuse to explain her War and Peace reluctance. I also think it's been fairly obvious they haven't been Mason with the way they're playing and how people have been talking about them (Nancy included) this game. I feel good about Sarah flipping scum now.
I agree with PB, that I really think Krazy was fine with limming Clidd. I still think and everything I’ve read makes me think it’s Sarah/KidAmn. I just think if Kid is scum, he’s probably the bus driver.

Anyway, I’m now hard tr you. There’s certain things you’ve said recently that don’t make sense as scum, also you also look good according to VCA.

I can definitely see Titus picking Sarah and I can understand why Sarah would be unhappy with this game as a result of that. Sarah also didn’t seem to be too upset with Krazy pushing him, coincidentally neither did Gamma.

I really don’t understand why anyone is tr KidAmn. His I think Dunn RS makes absolutely no sense with Koba being the clear scum NK target. Why did both Krazy and W & P spend so much time hard defending Gamma almost as much as Krazy defending W & P.

But so long as both Dunn and Tweetie target Starcrossed to tonight, I’m okay with Sarah being flipped. Krazy made it a huge point to blast both Sadade and (God even knows why) 5uffering for toxicity but oddly enough expressed little concern about Gamma and Ircher felt the need to defend Gamma from Pyro.

Like re-ISO both W & P and S & W and tell me their interactions with Gamma don’t scream associative.
Awesome.

I still don't know about the last one honestly. With 3 flipped scum, it should be a lot easier to look through the thread for scum interactions and associatives so I'll do that tomorrow, and hopefully the town STOMP versus game tradition can continue
Pyro
Pyro
Goon
Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6469 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:25 am

Post by Pyro »

In post 6461, clidd wrote:
KidAmn's solving looked towny so the "this isn't anything that's unfakeable" and "your writing style makes it easy for you lie" does scare me.
@Kid

His posts did not convince me. It's possible for scum!Kid imo, if any, to have made that.
It seemed that opinion was in the minority, and it also happens to be the best opinion for scum!you to take. That's what scared me.
Pyro
Pyro
Goon
Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6470 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:28 am

Post by Pyro »

It's actually insane if there's 2 masons left somewhere lol, you've given them good cover at least from my perspective, Nancy (don't reply to this)
Pyro
Pyro
Goon
Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6471 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:37 am

Post by Pyro »

is one of the towniest posts clidd's made this game
Pyro
Pyro
Goon
Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6472 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:37 am

Post by Pyro »

Don't question it
Pyro
Pyro
Goon
Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6473 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:49 am

Post by Pyro »

Alright, locking in KidAmn for my guess for final scum

Read over some things and:
-Gamma positioning around BM wagon as scummy
-Gamma surface level scumreads on Italiano and Saudade were scummy
-Gamma reaction to wanting to be drafted was scummy
-

The only cons for Gamma being scum were his toxicity, but I think that was genuine rage regardless of his alignment, because it was on a kind of ungamerelated matter{?} - it was regarding the whole Noraa rep out thing
Pyro
Pyro
Goon
Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6474 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:57 am

Post by Pyro »

In post 3534, 5uffering wrote:Here's the difference between you and me I want everyone else to see this clear.

Gamma had no problem with me up until the moment I voted them
, and only based on confrontation has he done anything with the apparent mounting evidence. Rubber meets glue.

I had to actually think about why I wanted to vote Gamma and then took the time to explain myself. And I'm the one being called scum? Is it opposite day?
Gamma looks pretty bad in the whole 5uffering vs Gamma thing too. Maybe it is just this easy.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”