clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:21 am

Post by clidd »

@Vfp

I need you again. What's your pov on the gamestate?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:38 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VC 2.11
Dannflor (0)-

Amélie (1)-
VFP
DrippingGoofball (5)-
RLotus, clidd, DrippingGoofball, dannflor, Gretchen
(E-1)

AliceK (0)-

geraintm (0)-

Gretchen (1)-
Amélie
VFP (0)-

RLotus (1)-
AliceK
clidd (3)-
geraintm, bugspray, Solon
bugspray (0)-

Solon (0)-

Not Voting (0)-

With
alive, it takes
to Eliminate.

Deadline is
Frozen at 48 hours
Last edited by Not_Mafia on Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:38 am

Post by clidd »

Spoiler:
In post 1158, Solon wrote:She strikes me as rigid scum

Her reads and views aren’t adapting, she still wants to push my elim because..????
In post 1159, Solon wrote:Maybe that’s why I wasn’t NK’d, because she’d have to actually alter her stance
In post 1157, Solon wrote:VOTE: Alice
In post 1335, Solon wrote:I liked my Alice vote but no-one seems interested in her elim for some reason?

We are nearing deadline and I have quite a fever and don’t feel like reading up right now. I’m just going to sheep the only player I know is Town for the sake of a wagon

VOTE: DGB
In post 1354, Solon wrote:
In post 1343, clidd wrote:One thought that came to my mind, btw, is the fact that Solon had an approximate period of 6 days of inactivity and received no prod.

I suppose that N_M could have just forgotten, but an interesting theory was if Solon was posting on some PT but not in the main chat and N_M was under the illusion that Solon was active and not needing a prod.
This is disgusting

VOTE: Clidd

@mod
can you confirm why I wasn’t prodded?

@Solon

By the way, what happened in this line of thinking?

You did not interact with Alice once and she did not react to your suspicion. Suddenly you switch to a sheep and then to me after I announce a good theory about scum!you.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:04 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 1397, clidd wrote:It's actually your reaction to Dann having a possible guilty on you.
Sure
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:10 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1403, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1397, clidd wrote:It's actually your reaction to Dann having a possible guilty on you.
Sure
I mean this + the fact that you seem determined to not play this game

if you had never revealed your night target you would not be run up right now
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:35 am

If I had not revealed it I'd be run up too, thanks to you.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:53 am

Post by RLotus »

In post 1405, DrippingGoofball wrote:If I had not revealed it I'd be run up too, thanks to you.
Being run up the second time is 100% on you
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:13 am

I have to be eliminated. We can leave a player alive that was tracked to the NK. So yeah it's on me and I am the right play and I don't know why it's taking so long.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:13 am

CAN'T LEAVE not can leave

clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:01 am

Post by clidd »

If you are town it will never be the right move to eliminate your slot from your perspective.

It's ok if you don't want to discuss the issue of being followed to the NK anymore, but it's part of your job to share as many things as possible from what you're thinking, regardless of having bad logic or being inaccurate reads. It shouldn't be difficult to be transparent if you are coming from a town mentality.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:06 am

I investigated a lursack, multiple player slot scum read. How was i supposed to guess that the scum would choose to eliminate the worst player slot in the game? My mind still boggles.

The scum left the skilled players alive because the scum are skilled players.

VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:36 am

Post by VFP »

In post 1400, clidd wrote:@Vfp

I need you again. What's your pov on the gamestate?
Sorry I was being a farmer!

DGB holding the vote on itself is what seems a lot worse than the entire reaction with Dann, and the target etc.
I still think the claim / visit makes sense more as town but I honestly feel that Lim here could be better for town even on a town flip. Partially because of how DGB is playing (I do understand if it's because of how games as a whole have gone recently it feels pointless... I've been in this state myself a few times). However, I fear here that even if DGB towns it up, people are going to use the same case, same reason over and over and stalling the game. Even more so if a new body was to take the slot. Feeling defeated shouldn't be AI imo. Problem is, it's hard to disagree with the reasons for DGB and explain why wrong because of the defeatest play.
Biped was not a slot tough to push, so DGB killing it's read of scum here means more work to do the next day... The way DGB has reacted today, I don't see the mind set to want to put more effort in (as scum).

I'm not sure why DGB won't answer my question about amelie though. It does make me think that DGB could straight up be scum protecting scum buddie amelie. But that's just too easy unless amelie has a good power and DGB was just a goon. This was be less likely imo still, but it's in the back of my head.
Amelie just ignoring me, but could just be busy so I'll give the benefit of doubt here since I haven't been on since either. For now I'm going to keep Amelie in my sight as basically said by yourself (Clidd) but since the lim is struggling here I want to get inforamtion moving on. I really have to look over details properly tomorrow, as I am starting to feel stronger each time amelie posts that I'm right.

The 2 wagons are DGB and Clidd.
Scum are probably safely sitting on here {geraintm, bugspray, Solon} Be it scum with Clidd (less likely) or not.
I don't see scum players on DGB... Maybe just DGB is scum but again, this is pretty low imo.

Scum team could just simply be amelie, Alice, and BugSpray.
But regardless I go back to what I was saying earlier and thing scum currently just don't care.
Bugspray was the only 1 of the 3 to be on the amelie wagon, but the vote itself was pretty weak, to just jump off with the opportunity onto Clidd. The vote can be seen as voting for credit and actually not sure if a lim... Or knowing not a lim and trying to look town for voting there or to make people back off. I don't regret taking my vote off amelie as I think the move onto Clidd, and Clidd being the counter wagon right now says a lot. Even as scum, there's very much lack of evedence or reasons to go with it.

Alice straight up isn't paying attention to the game. Basically wasting a vote, not trying to solve anything. Won't even give a solid read on amelie and yet avoids when we have a wagon there.

Basicaly...
@DGB
Give me something to work with. Stop voting yourself and I'll put/continue the effort into pushing amelie, Bug or Alice. If you don't want to work with me on this I don't want to put the effort in just to go round in circles and even if not a lim today, back to it tomorrow.
What was the big town tell from concerning amelie?
What's your view on BugSpray now? Still town
What's your vire on Alice and being distant from the game?

Lets start on those.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:47 am

In post 1411, VFP wrote:Lim here could be better for town even on a town flip.
Yep

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:50 am

In post 1411, VFP wrote:I'm not sure why DGB won't answer my question about amelie though. It does make me think that DGB could straight up be scum protecting scum buddie amelie.
I did answer, I was on mobile and awkwardly quoted.

I'm the yeet for today, you'll see soon enough that I'm not "protecting my buddy Amelie."

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:54 am

In post 1411, VFP wrote:Basicaly... @DGB Give me something to work with.
Bugspray was widely townread, he had no reason to NK defensively. From his perspective, an unstable (replacement/lurksack) slot NK would make sense.

A replacement could scumread him.

Just a theory. Other players were widely townread too.

clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:09 pm

Post by clidd »

Thank you, Vfp. Your pov helped me a lot.

I'm starting to think that this is not going to flip scum, although the player's conduct is being negatively pro-scum/anti-town.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:20 pm

Post by clidd »

I was waiting to see how it would react, but honestly, I feel that the only argument I have is its reaction + claim, but not necessarily that it is trying to take advantage of something or advance a scum agenda. I believe that its AtE, unlike what I mentioned earlier, is more likely to be real-town than real-scum.

I have no intention of advocating a political elimination, personally speaking.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:24 pm

Post by clidd »

I don't want to discourage anyone who genuinely thinks that the slot is scum, but for those who are voting due to the reasons I mentioned (anti-town conduct/withdrawal/AtE/claim&reaction), it would be good to take a step back, at least for now.

I'll do a reread in the meantime, considering that we're waiting for bug's replacement.

UNVOTE: DrippingGoofball
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:41 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 1413, DrippingGoofball wrote:I did answer, I was on mobile and awkwardly quoted.

I'm the yeet for today, you'll see soon enough that I'm not "protecting my buddy Amelie."
In post 1359, DrippingGoofball wrote:Post 1328, Amelie.From "He feels like" to "townread me."

That's the town tell. I still can't figure out how to select text on mobile.
Your post is when you say there is a town tell.
happens after. Can you at least say what post made amelie have a big town read?
In post 1414, DrippingGoofball wrote:Bugspray was widely townread, he had no reason to NK defensively. From his perspective, an unstable (replacement/lurksack) slot NK would make sense.

A replacement could scumread him.

Just a theory. Other players were widely townread too.
If I'm right in thinking what you mean here, Bug can be scum and the kill would make sense?
While reading through the Biped slot I found this, which I can't understand how I missed originally...
In post 841, Klick wrote:I have a role that synergises with Gretchen's in such a way that makes me believe the claim is town.
So the kill makes sense from scum just to get rid of a PR.
But then this does go to question why this PR instead of the others? I have thoguhts but as it's just full speculation it's worthless.

The scum team isn't Alice / amelie / Bugspray though. I'm pretty certain on this. Although at this point I'd be confident to say 1 in there 100% and plausible that 2 are. These slots need looking at with night actions to at least help with mis lims.
Killing Biped over the other PR claims has me interested, and although I want to lim outside of these today I'm back to thinking 1 is in here... But only 1.
Amelie could really just be the mis lim scum were just wanting.

I want to look into BugSpray next as the main focus but I need the slot to be replaced for that.
First I need to go over the reads though, so anyones updated reads of that slot is appriciated.
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:50 pm

Post by RLotus »

I hate it sososo much that defeatism like that gets town read on here, it is so gross. Such a free defense for scum to do
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by RLotus »

Shut down and do nothing and get town read for it, so absurd
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:57 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 1419, RLotus wrote:I hate it sososo much that defeatism like that gets town read on here, it is so gross. Such a free defense for scum to do
You mis understand me. I do not town read DGB because of this and I'm trying to make it clear that it's NAI. You can't sit there and say it's a scum trait either when complaining about it being 'town read' of others.
Explain to me why DGB is scum outside of 'scum defeatist' or the Dann effect, which fall under the same section for me.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:11 pm

1286 is the post I meant.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:13 pm

In post 1420, RLotus wrote:Shut down and do nothing and get town read for it, so absurd
It's a refreshing change from being yeeted because my efforts are too townie to be town.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:13 pm

Anyway Lotus

You sound like frustrated scum.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”