Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #4325 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:35 am

Post by Chara »

In post 3988, Luca Blight wrote:Menalque is obvtown whereas Ydrasse is ????

I don't get how you have them in the same tier
Mena's not obvtown to me, i don't know what makes him obvious town as opposed to towny. i did think his response to the votes was towny and i still do, but i didn't have too much confidence in that point at the time and i felt like i had too many unsure townreads.
In post 3990, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 3612, Chara wrote:my next thought is Ydrasse but after seeing that scumgame from her, it's hard to think she is scum who is
this
downtrodden. it'd be one thing if it was in response to pressure on her but she's been like this consistently, and then the defeatist lines about just eliminating her because she doesn't have a handle on the game also don't sound like scumDrasse at all to me.
Can you elaborate more on this

I could see it coming from scum who just can't keep up with the game or fabricate reasons to SR someone

I remember the game when scum!A50 was like '
I can't SR anyone, you should elim me
'.
i don't think the practice of putting oneself up for elimination is particularly towny, but i do think that being upset about potentially miseliminating a friend is something that makes sense with Ydrasse's personality, but i didn't get the sense it would be something she'd feel guilty about as scum. so that felt like it made sense with the defeatist line of thinking, it just fit together with what i know of her so far.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4326 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:36 am

Post by Chara »

In post 4322, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 4320, Chara wrote:i'm not sure why you have skitter as scum, Luca.
I talked a bit about it on D-1. I think her approach to the Penguin wagon was scummy

I’m about to go back to sleep so I’ll talk more about it later
i have a few chunks to reread so i'll add this to the list.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4327 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:38 am

Post by Chara »

In post 4323, Farkran wrote:
In post 4318, Chara wrote:
In post 4314, Farkran wrote:
In post 4307, Luca Blight wrote:I think it’s very likely one of Skitter/Norwee scum but unlikely both are, so that’s a good place to start
I agree with this on a theory level but tbh if norwee was scum today he would be trashing me, not doing this farce of a wk to, uh, gain what exactly?

Norwee spent the whole end of d1 positioning himself against me (yeah, i noticed that) but scum!he doesn't enter this day forgetting what he did after he kills pooky to frame me

If he is defending me it's because he's town
i'd agree with this, though i don't know that the Pooky kill was necessarily a purposeful frame given his claim.
The problem is not whether he has been killed to frame me or not, but the fact that scum!norwee would definitely say that it was or *at least* stay neutral and adjust later

And you too should know that if me and norwee were a team you would have seen blood
do you have other scumgames where you really went hard on a 1v1 with your partner? if you're referring to what i'm assuming you're referring to.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4328 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:38 am

Post by Chara »

actually, i guess a better question would be, is that something you're saying you like to go for a lot as scum?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4329 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:42 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 4278, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 4261, NorwegianboyEE wrote:No but seriously, you think i'm scum with Farkran or he is town?
Because if scum, why wouldn't you just keep voting Farkran? And if Fark is town, why would scum!me defend him?
In post 4266, NorwegianboyEE wrote:This is an opportunistic as fuck, and dirty push for Mena to vote me instead of Farkran when he'd know i would defend Farkran pretty much regardless of my allignment here. But apparently he doesn't really believe in Farkran being scum after all.
First you ask why would scum!you defend Farkran, then you say Menalque should know you’d defend him regardless of alignment?
I do think this is disingenuous

Thoughts, Farkran?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4330 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:44 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 4312, Luca Blight wrote:They are the two most independently scummy slots
"we knew everything... And we knew nothing."
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4331 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:45 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 4325, Chara wrote:Mena's not obvtown to me, i don't know what makes him obvious town as opposed to towny.
my hair, it puts me over the edge
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4332 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:46 am

Post by Menalque »

u should just TR me chara, you'll feel better
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4333 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:49 am

Post by Luca Blight »

VOTE: Norwee

I actually think Norwee!scum/Farkran Town is a possibility
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4334 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:52 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 4261, NorwegianboyEE wrote:No but seriously, you think i'm scum with Farkran or he is town?
Because if scum, why wouldn't you just keep voting Farkran? And if Fark is town, why would scum!me defend him?
This, along with his later ‘you should know I’d defend farkran as either alignment’ seems to display a mindset of possible WK’ing. Norwee then begins to shift the narrative towards Farkran being scum.

I’ll elaborate more tomorrow
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4335 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:05 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 4327, Chara wrote:
In post 4323, Farkran wrote:
In post 4318, Chara wrote:
In post 4314, Farkran wrote:
In post 4307, Luca Blight wrote:I think it’s very likely one of Skitter/Norwee scum but unlikely both are, so that’s a good place to start
I agree with this on a theory level but tbh if norwee was scum today he would be trashing me, not doing this farce of a wk to, uh, gain what exactly?

Norwee spent the whole end of d1 positioning himself against me (yeah, i noticed that) but scum!he doesn't enter this day forgetting what he did after he kills pooky to frame me

If he is defending me it's because he's town
i'd agree with this, though i don't know that the Pooky kill was necessarily a purposeful frame given his claim.
The problem is not whether he has been killed to frame me or not, but the fact that scum!norwee would definitely say that it was or *at least* stay neutral and adjust later

And you too should know that if me and norwee were a team you would have seen blood
do you have other scumgames where you really went hard on a 1v1 with your partner? if you're referring to what i'm assuming you're referring to.
Nah, never fought with a scumpartner in the main thread, i'm always hearts and chocolate with them :lol:

(No but if this was a real question, all my games except isaac are still listed in my wiki and i ended up fighting with my partners even when i specifically tried *not to* to twist my scum meta. My very first scumgame on site has me winning because i bussed very well. The game with the mimes was a good sample of this too, but not as fierce. As for the part that you of all people would know this, well, we did in undertale and i did it in isaac where you were the host, so yeah you should definitely know my scum meta. Then ok, selfawareness and all, but you should also know the part where i *try* to defend my mates and then end up fighting against them anyways)
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4336 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:20 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 4329, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 4278, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 4266, NorwegianboyEE wrote:This is an opportunistic as fuck, and dirty push for Mena to vote me instead of Farkran when he'd know i would defend Farkran pretty much regardless of my allignment here. But apparently he doesn't really believe in Farkran being scum after all.
First you ask why would scum!you defend Farkran, then you say Menalque should know you’d defend him regardless of alignment?
I do think this is disingenuous

Thoughts, Farkran?
It's a superficial level read if this is what you mean, but it's also not any more superficial than the other two pushing against me

The point still stands that scum!norwee doesn't take such a hard stance in my favor after he positioned himself to vote me *and* pooky dies. He has nothing to gain, everything to lose.

Also scum!norwee is very, VERY triggerhappy from what i recall.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4337 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:22 pm

Post by Farkran »

Wait, i didn't read the part where norwee says he'd defend me as either alignment

Wut?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #4338 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:06 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Eod from my pov:

Everyone: lets vote penguin
Me: i think he's town and wont
Everyone: how strong is the read?
Me: not as strong as it could be but strong enough that i wont vote him
Lucy: skitter is scum for refusing to vote her scumread!
Me: i dont scumread him
Luca: skitter is scum for refusing to get her hands dirty
Me: ....
Everyone: votes penguin
Everyone: hammer penguin
Mod: penguin is a vt
Me: :shocked_pikachu: and :facepalm:

I'll actually read up a little later but i'm probably voting fark or lucy
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #4339 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:07 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Or chara. Either way that wagon was riddled with scum, which i beliehe i distinctly called out at the time
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

Day
Day
Goon
Day
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4340 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:15 pm

Post by Day »

Haven't read anything

I targeted Lucy last night, there's some paranoia there and I don't think she'd figure 'd target her if scum.
Day
Day
Goon
Day
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4341 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:16 pm

Post by Day »

I don't think the wagon has a higher density of scum unless Farkran is scum, given he was the alternative.

If Farkran's town, scum don't have extra incentive to push Pengo over him I don't think. Farkran's strong and a fine mislaunch.
Day
Day
Goon
Day
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4342 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:17 pm

Post by Day »

Godspeed, Pooky. Don't know if you could just tell I was town but thanks for saving me even if your role doesn't warrant it at all
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4343 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:23 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Skitter you took what i said completely out of context there
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #4344 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:33 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 4152, Luca Blight wrote:Just noticed Skitter is V/La so I guess that explains why she seems apathetic
also, yes, depression tends to have that effect. the fact that i even posted as much as i did last week was a distinct accomplishment

~
In post 4173, Farkran wrote:Actually i've been rereading skitter and i think wking mena wouldn't be outside of her scumrange given her eod actions

Mena before we go on a rehash of d1, elaborate your case against me in light of what i've been engaging with you, i.e. prove me wrong and why i am on the scummy side of wrong

Skit please do the same
- i am utterly baffled that people are calling my defense of penguin scummy given that i ... do that literally every game that i'm in with him. see: recently finished jk++ where ss similarly didn't understand my penguin townread but i wouldn't vote him
- i don't townread you, i don't understand why anyone ever townread you, and you're repeatedly taking positions that are contrary to my understanding of the game (town-lucy, scum-pooky) and i don't understand how you came to those conclusions or why you have the positions you have
- i, once again, would not wk mena there when i can just have him eat the misflip ffs. what part of this is not getting across

~
In post 4221, Luca Blight wrote:Skitter would be my choice right now as i think her approach to the penguin wagon was scummy, but I’ll see how things develop
i'm starting to become exasperated again but ok, let's go through this. why, exactly, was that scummy and what do you think town-me would have been doing there?

~
In post 4236, Farkran wrote:But idc about today's pushes against me, i'm more worried about those people who pushed me *with* pooky yesterday, i.e. skitter
right, if i'm scum looking to push you today i kill the biggest supporter of your wagon who was townreading me until the end of the universe. that makes a lot of sense /s

~
In post 4259, Something_Smart wrote:Well you don't go "it's massive swing if I am roleblocked" if you're, like, a fruit vendor...
i'm guessing he was thinking somewhere along the lines of: i'm a 1s vig and man would it be annoying if i were rb'd the one night i tried to take a shot, that's probably why if day is town it makes sense for him to be disloyal so as not to interfere with me

i don't think pooky should have *townread* him for that thoguht but i'm guessing that was his thought process

~

luca and norwee you both need to explain why you're scumreading me

~
In post 4324, Farkran wrote:Me too ftr + how she approached mena when he was about to be the compromise, when in the end she stayed off both wagons
man this is a convenient take for you to have
Show
Hiatus once more.

Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4345 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:33 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 4048, skitter30 wrote:Sigh
I ask what’s up
In post 4052, skitter30 wrote:He is very good at getting pagetops

I dont really want to flip penguin today basically
I ask how confident she is Penguin is Town
In post 4055, skitter30 wrote:
In post 4053, Alisae wrote:ok but we need to kill something
I know :/ fwiw i think you're town btw
In post 4054, Luca Blight wrote:How confident are you that he’s Town?
~70% but i think i need a whole day to firm that up
I vote Norwee
In post 4059, skitter30 wrote:I mean, no, not at this point - we need to have a viable eod wagon
So everything she just said was posturing, basically, as she was in favor of the Penguin elim at this point.

And she objects to me adding some competition to the EoD wagons, while herself chilling on a vanity wagon?

Skitter did absolutely nothing to sway the direction of the elim (except from saying she was willing to compromise on Menalque who she also believes is Town) so you can see why i think she was trying to keep her hands clean

And then today she comes out saying the Penguin wagon is riddled with scum. Convenient then that she didn’t join the wagon then, eh?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #4346 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:34 pm

Post by skitter30 »

VOTE: fark
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #4347 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:35 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 4345, Luca Blight wrote:So everything she just said was posturing, basically, as she was in favor of the Penguin elim at this point.
what on earth are you talking about. i literally was never in favor of penguin and i said that literally every time it was brought up and every time anybody asked me about it

none of the quotes you pulled show me in favor of penguin

like ...
Show
Hiatus once more.

LegoLucy
LegoLucy
Goon
LegoLucy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4348 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:36 pm

Post by LegoLucy »

In post 4170, Something_Smart wrote:Pooky I'll be interested to hear after the game why you think a vig that acts on N2 implies that a roleblocker that acts on odd nights would have to be disloyal.
I enjoyed this post
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #4349 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:36 pm

Post by skitter30 »

like quote me saying i was in any way in favor of penguin
none of those quotes do, and you won't find any, because i never was

Show
Hiatus once more.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”