Warehouse 13: The Mafia Game (Game Over)

Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3725 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:17 pm

Post by Prism »

In post 3724, Tammy wrote:I am town

but I think you might be scum :(
FWIW I'm giving him time but I almost instavoted in reaction to 3723
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3726 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:18 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

i should look at who's still playing

ok so here's where I'm at rn:

Town:

Bell Prism

Probly Town:

Tammy Battle Mage Mathblade Spiffeh

Scum:

Cake Bork

Maybe Scum?

Notty Titus

Not sure if still playing:

Dunny
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3727 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:19 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 3677, Prism wrote:also paging one (1) tammatha

help
heh

I'm about due a prod, and I've really been trying to come in here and DO SOMETHING but I'm really having a hard time finding my care button for this game. Part of it is that I'm feeling a bit burnt out on mafia lately, part of it is that I just do not care about some of the arguments and conversations this game and they're wearing on me (Titus is a bit right here in her post about demotivation), and in part the people who I'm iffy about and need to have post so I can figure out if I need to reassess my town reads are posting about as much as I am. Prism trying to rally the troops and the fact that I have a role that might be useful at some point is literally the only reason I even muster any care about the game at all.

Nacho's just got back from being out of town and we've been drinking, so I'm probably not going to be around tonight past this post, but I'm gonna try to get down all of my thoughts here. Sorry if they don't make sense. Also this is all going from memory, which I'm sure if somewhat incomplete. If I misrepresent anyone's thoughts at any point in this ramble fest, it's unintentional. Feel free to correct me and I'll check and fix my thoughts on anything.

I'd also appreciate no random quick hammers today, so that I can get in an action.

I'm sorry about this. I think the last time I felt this apathetic about a mafia game was midsummer's just before I ended up taking a break.

Still have very good town reads on bell (even if he refuses to actually read my posts and attempt to read me), prism and spiffeh.

The only thing that really bothers me about pooky was his mastina protocol thing making him town and his push on cakez that felt off from both of them. However, if cakez is scum then pooky is probably just town unless he decided this was the game to burn the way he interacts with his partners to the ground. AND he pushed the hell out of cakez over mastina day one, and if cakez is rolled then this points a bit stronger to pooky town maybe? The only reason I have a maybe here is because of the leashing to LLD thing day one, and I can't shake how theater-y the Cakez/pooky interaction felt day one. Other than that I've liked his posts, again like his thread health posts, liked the mason issue post and liked his actual case posts on cakez. I'm leaning a lot of prism for this read though. I know that prism has seen pooky town a couple times at least whereas I've only seen him as scum, so it's entirely possible the things that concern me are just things that are part of pooky's playstyle and the similarities I see to scum play area just coincidental.

Still think mathblade is most likely to be town, but I'll admit to not reading the majority of his posts. I got a read early, read some here and there and he still seems quite town. I think the bit about near claiming to be confirmed town due to not killing the masons and various things here and there that feel like he's just probably town really. I also don't really read most of bell's posts about mathblade because I just do not care.

I've had a lot of troubles with my battle mage read. I thought he might be a mason day one due to the way he interacted with and around people when LLD claimed day one. But I started doubting that day one when I reread it and figured I misread. I also thought some of his interaction with cakez early on felt odd like when he offered to give cakez advice on how to wolf properly after the game (I think it was cakez and I think it was day one). But I really liked the post where he said that he was on a six game winning streak and not to screw it up town. And I actually liked his miller claim. I should hate it; I really should and while I don't really believe in twtbaw reads, that kind of day three oh y'all I'm a miller just in case feels like something that i want to scum read so much but really does scum, who made the I'll give you advice for how to scum day one, come in day three and go oh hey guys I'm a miller? This does mean he's not a mason like i thought he was day one, but I already got over that and said so. Can someone check me on this? I should think he's scum for claiming miller randomly on day three when someone may have gotten an investigative shot from an artifact as Prism had kind of alluded to, so why do I think he's town for it? I feel like this is one of my patent reasons for thinking someone might be town that sets me down in flames so please help.

I just do not know about Cakez. i hated his interaction with pooky day one, mostly his "I WILL END YOU" which felt so freaking posturey. I do not really like his roll usage (thought quite frankly mine might not be much better), because the way he acted around pooky it felt like that should have been the clear winner for who he would use his role on day one. Yes, I know some theories regarding role usage as a cop is to go for the null, but I don't know if you feel so completely strongly about it, why aren't you checking the person you're hoping to bury? I did like some of his pooky case but some of it felt not really alignment indicative really. The problem i have with cakez is that I'm not really sure I'm expecting that much more depth from him and he's felt pretty natural in many parts that aren't pooky related, and the unnaturalness was the only little part that I picked up on for scum him in xenoblade, and GreyICE is right in that he's been miselimed a lot, and if I call him scum it's on the basis of not really understanding why he checked quiet or spiffeh BUT I really liked his reaction to thinking that spiffeh had an artifact to use before he realized it was something sent to him after day start.

Titus is difficult because she really is not playing what I'm used to as town or scum. I'm used to more aggression and fight as scum for sure and usually as town but she is a bit more subdued lately than she used to be. My big holdover concern with Titus is the fact that she agreed with mastina that her flavor case on prism was good. (and I just finished season two of warehouse two and while superficially she can be a bad guy, she's a super grey character with reasons she totally believes are for the best for the entire earth and is conflicted about that so yeah). Some of the logical blips are that just logical blips. I didn't like her day one play around mathblade, but quite frankly as the days have progressed I do not have a problem with that at all. This read is harder for me to nail down in a way I feel comfortable about because she's not hitting some of the markers that I have come to look for with her as either alignment. However, she did start isolating things regarding vca early day one. There was a point where she defended me day one as someone who does get behind sometimes and it's not alignment indicative (<3) and then later when she saw a vote count had me in a possible scum pool. Now most people that have as much experience with me as Titus does ignore the fact that I don't vote until end of day, but I could see that coming from Titus as town or scum really because regardless of alignment she'll often start off with me as a town read that she then things might be scum except for when she thinks I'm scum from the start lol. (Part of me wants to say that if titus is scum then bork is not, but after hearing that in 2181 the majority of his play was trying to ensure he looked unpaired to his partner I want to caveat this even though I do feel this due to the way that Bork focused on Titus day one.)

I do not know on dunnstral at all. He could literally be whatever. The biggest scum ping I've had on him is the way that he told LLD day one that he would have voted for her for the artifact before she claimed mason. There was just something so damn skeevy about that post. I don't remember anything else he's done this game.

I don't know about Bork and I hate that I don't. I wish I felt better about him. I've felt that he seemed angrier than he should be this game and I feel skittish interacting with him at all because of how he feels. (Incidentally I wonder if this is how people felt interacting with me in the before time and I want to go apologize to anyone who felt they couldn't ask me a question because I'd bite their hand off for it.) I'm going to center some of this around me, because I didn't like that in his reads list he said that he couldn't empathize with anything I'd done this game, but when thinking about this earlier today his biggest scum read was of Titus day one, and I talked a bit about my issues with trying to figure out Titus. This I know because when bell accused me of basically copying him and mathblade I checked to see what I said about Titus day one and I talked a bit about Titus, so really was there nothing to empathize with? It feels like if he had actually had some issues with Titus and had actually been reading me to see what my alignment was, there would be some empathizing with how hard a time I was having with reading her. I didn't much like our interaction the day I got pissed off at Bork because it felt like he wasn't actually interacting with what I was saying and that felt weird.

For example:
In post 2732, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 2719, Tammy wrote:My claim wasn't really unprompted, I initially thought Cakez and I couldn't exist together but my sense of balance sucks so I thought I'd put it out there for people more adept than me to judge
My response really hasn't changed - I think your roles are anti-synergistic. Why do you think they cannot coexist?
Just felt weird. Part of his read on me was that I had an unprompted claim. I was saying that it wasn't unprompted and explained why I did originally. I don't understand his response here? The point of my post was not that I still had a problem with cakez' role but a comment that my claim was no unprompted. I didn't just walk into the thread and claim; there was a reason. At the time I thought and wondered if our roles could work on the same side. I didn't say that at this point in time I thought they couldn't coexist, I was referencing a past thought of mine. I just don't get it, and it's part of what was frustrating with me and bork. it felt like we weren't actually having the same conversation. Felt like he was in warehouse two and I was in 13 and making comments to each other. I don't know it felt like he was finding a reason to be on the defensive.

GreyICe is probably my biggest concern though. Nothing has really changed from here:
In post 2982, Tammy wrote:
In post 2957, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:hey so

Prism what's your feelings on bork
Can you talk about your read on greyice at some point?

I’ll admit to not being the best greyice reader. I’m pretty sure one of the only times I got his alignment correct was when we were masons, and most of the other times he’s been in my possible or decently strong townreads as scum, so a little help would be nice because he’s not in my town reads right now.

My first concern was the way he called you scum, and a few times threw out the possibility of you as scum. He does not scum read you. I went back and looked at alisae and pine I think it was, which I had loosely followed, and he clearly scum read you there and pointed out why, whereas here there is no bite. Here’s my question is this just a kinda trolling interaction he’s having with you because why not and that’s totally cool if so OR is he feigning a bit of paranoia at you?)

I thought he started the Mastina wagon yesterday but looking back over things that isn’t the case. He was third after mathblade and bell though mathblade didn’t stick around for long, and his vote on Mastina was almost from a dare by Mastina to get on the wagon, which he did. I do very much like his interactions with Mastina because he called her out on all her bullshit, but I would have expected him to rally the troops onto Mastina more than he did.

His titus push feels off, mainly the argument that she read Mastina iso and saw how bad she looked and was responding out of that oh shit kinda of way, which doesn’t ring true when titus was aware of Mastina s treatment of her yesterday, and recognizing that scums treatment of you was wrong can easily come from town too. (I know that’s not the crux of his case but that bit hit wrong)

His bit about prism being scum and he got there by accident and is just that good hit wrong too.

Are these dumb concerns?
But right here is where I really started thinking he was scum:
In post 2982, Tammy wrote:
In post 2957, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:hey so

Prism what's your feelings on bork
Can you talk about your read on greyice at some point?

I’ll admit to not being the best greyice reader. I’m pretty sure one of the only times I got his alignment correct was when we were masons, and most of the other times he’s been in my possible or decently strong townreads as scum, so a little help would be nice because he’s not in my town reads right now.

My first concern was the way he called you scum, and a few times threw out the possibility of you as scum. He does not scum read you. I went back and looked at alisae and pine I think it was, which I had loosely followed, and he clearly scum read you there and pointed out why, whereas here there is no bite. Here’s my question is this just a kinda trolling interaction he’s having with you because why not and that’s totally cool if so OR is he feigning a bit of paranoia at you?)

I thought he started the Mastina wagon yesterday but looking back over things that isn’t the case. He was third after mathblade and bell though mathblade didn’t stick around for long, and his vote on Mastina was almost from a dare by Mastina to get on the wagon, which he did. I do very much like his interactions with Mastina because he called her out on all her bullshit, but I would have expected him to rally the troops onto Mastina more than he did.

His titus push feels off, mainly the argument that she read Mastina iso and saw how bad she looked and was responding out of that oh shit kinda of way, which doesn’t ring true when titus was aware of Mastina s treatment of her yesterday, and recognizing that scums treatment of you was wrong can easily come from town too. (I know that’s not the crux of his case but that bit hit wrong)

His bit about prism being scum and he got there by accident and is just that good hit wrong too.

Are these dumb concerns?
In post 2658, GreyICE wrote:YOU THINK I'M TOO PROUD TO TAKE A FREEBEE

BUT I'M NOT

I'M NOT PROUD

I'LL GO FISH MY TROPHIES OUT OF THE SEWER IF I NEED TO

I GET WINS HOWEVER I GET THEM

PEDIT:
Math, I am 99.95% sure we'll butt heads in future games. I enjoy playing with you. You're not shit. That being said, we'll probably butt heads and say nasty things to each other in future games. And you still won't be shit, but at that moment you will be. Like behind the curtain, I don't really get that worked up over these games for the most part, except in the moment. At the moment I said you were shit, there was some reason that was driving me absolutely utterly bananas, and I'm not promising I even remember what it was.

To my dying day I'll probably never understand your logic, but it gets too many results for me to dismiss.
The last line, just felt like uh buddying in a really underhanded way especially considering later he uses math as part of his reasoning to scum read titus.
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #3728 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:19 pm

Post by Prism »

I'm gonna say take advantage of the fresh air and step back a bit for now, may or may not actually get around to bork but his recent posting was very mixed.

I also just bought Assasssin's Creed Origins, which will be the first video game I've played made after the year 2011, and I kind of want to play that instead so as long as someone else is spurring activity I'll take it.

P-Edit: oh holy mother of god tammy became the printer ok i might read that instead
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3729 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:21 pm

Post by notscience »

Spoiler: Hope

As long as I can be a stepping stone for Hope!

@Tammy I just double checked and I’m town but I can check again if you want

What do you think of pookys pool in 3725

Pedit-
I feel like this question might be answered in the wall
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3730 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:23 pm

Post by Bell »

The short version is that Pooky thinks Sircakez is scum since about 100-200 posts into the game and has relentlessly poked at him since.
Sircakez,when accused of such, took umbridge with the stain upon his honor and demanded a fight to the death.

They've been going at it ever since rly.
We eliminated scum mastina day 1, so some think Pooky might have been counter wagoning in earnest and hard pushed to save Mastina. As he was unleashed around that time and made a super push on Sircakez that reminded people of Tenet when he snowed Flavorleaf using meta from a recent other game with him as cover (I say snowed, but I really just mean managed to push that wagon through with the help of his team) though the context is different here I think. But frankly I don't remember.

I'm not sure, if either of them are scum, but between the two I do think Pooky is more townie.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3731 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:25 pm

Post by notscience »

Purely based off your description of Cakez that reminds me of xeno when he laser Ed in on Cabds case

I might be filling in some blanks but meh
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3732 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:30 pm

alright so the comparisons with tenet flavor leaf is wrong on 2 counts.

1) none of the scum team voted flavor leaf with me, the only thing that happened was the scum team was laughing at me in scum discord while I was pushing him.

2) I pretty much stopped pushing cake when we had like 3 pages or so of posts left, for the last 2-3 hours before deadline I did not post anything pushing cake, i even popped in and said i'd be willing to move my vote if we needed a compromise or whatever. that's completely different to my scum push on FL when I pushed him until he died because I rarely if ever use restraint when I'm scum.

also

right now the majority of my case against Cake is that he/mastina did not look anything like T/S competing wagons at deadline because
neither of them were very invested in trying to kill the other person
- that suggests they were aligned.

Sure Mastina might fake indifference because she wants to make Cake look bad but why does Cake look like he doesn't care either?
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3733 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:30 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 3729, Prism wrote:I'm gonna say take advantage of the fresh air and step back a bit for now, may or may not actually get around to bork but his recent posting was very mixed.

I also just bought Assasssin's Creed Origins, which will be the first video game I've played made after the year 2011, and I kind of want to play that instead so as long as someone else is spurring activity I'll take it.

P-Edit: oh holy mother of god tammy became the printer ok i might read that instead
A person after my own heart. I'm playing the first kingdom hearts right now lol.

Thought if you played the old final fantasy 7, which is my favorite video game ever, the remake that came out last year is so worth it.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3734 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:42 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 3733, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:alright so the comparisons with tenet flavor leaf is wrong on 2 counts.

1) none of the scum team voted flavor leaf with me, the only thing that happened was the scum team was laughing at me in scum discord while I was pushing him.

2) I pretty much stopped pushing cake when we had like 3 pages or so of posts left, for the last 2-3 hours before deadline I did not post anything pushing cake, i even popped in and said i'd be willing to move my vote if we needed a compromise or whatever. that's completely different to my scum push on FL when I pushed him until he died because I rarely if ever use restraint when I'm scum.

also

right now the majority of my case against Cake is that he/mastina did not look anything like T/S competing wagons at deadline because
neither of them were very invested in trying to kill the other person
- that suggests they were aligned.

Sure Mastina might fake indifference because she wants to make Cake look bad but why does Cake look like he doesn't care either?
If this is in response to me. I get what you're saying. You've said it before. Number One doesn't interest me because the way your scum partners behaved in that thread in tenet weirded me out on them too, but also I'm at these things remind me of the way you behaved as scum but I'm trying to look outside of that to get a real read on you. Those things will probably bother me until your alignment in confirmed to me. I've only seen you as scum, I cannot help but draw comparisons. I have you as mostly town with these things that give me pause.

Your point on Cakez not seeming to care at the end of the day when he was rolled is actually really interesting.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #3735 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:51 pm

Post by Prism »

In post 3728, Tammy wrote:The only thing that really bothers me about pooky was his mastina protocol thing making him town and his push on cakez that felt off from both of them. However, if cakez is scum then pooky is probably just town unless he decided this was the game to burn the way he interacts with his partners to the ground. AND he pushed the hell out of cakez over mastina day one, and if cakez is rolled then this points a bit stronger to pooky town maybe? The only reason I have a maybe here is because of the leashing to LLD thing day one, and I can't shake how theater-y the Cakez/pooky interaction felt day one. Other than that I've liked his posts, again like his thread health posts, liked the mason issue post and liked his actual case posts on cakez. I'm leaning a lot of prism for this read though. I know that prism has seen pooky town a couple times at least whereas I've only seen him as scum, so it's entirely possible the things that concern me are just things that are part of pooky's playstyle and the similarities I see to scum play area just coincidental.
I was really impressed by his interactions with me/MathBlade, his willingness to take a step back, and the Cakez wall. I totally got why he thinks Cakez is scum. Pooky's over the top bravado may have been null but the slapfest that ensued was pretty trash and Cakez's wall trying to back it up really showed there was little teeth to it beyond "he called me scum for no reason". That said, I actually haven't seen Pooky scum other than some games I skimmed months ago, so I'm concerned I set a low bar. I liked that he wasn't trying to hide behind me/ffery, but arguably clinging to LLD isn't much better.
In post 3728, Tammy wrote:Still think mathblade is most likely to be town, but I'll admit to not reading the majority of his posts. I got a read early, read some here and there and he still seems quite town. I think the bit about near claiming to be confirmed town due to not killing the masons and various things here and there that feel like he's just probably town really. I also don't really read most of bell's posts about mathblade because I just do not care.
the realest thing I have read in this entire thread
In post 3728, Tammy wrote:I've had a lot of troubles with my battle mage read. I thought he might be a mason day one due to the way he interacted with and around people when LLD claimed day one. But I started doubting that day one when I reread it and figured I misread. I also thought some of his interaction with cakez early on felt odd like when he offered to give cakez advice on how to wolf properly after the game (I think it was cakez and I think it was day one). But I really liked the post where he said that he was on a six game winning streak and not to screw it up town. And I actually liked his miller claim. I should hate it; I really should and while I don't really believe in twtbaw reads, that kind of day three oh y'all I'm a miller just in case feels like something that i want to scum read so much but really does scum, who made the I'll give you advice for how to scum day one, come in day three and go oh hey guys I'm a miller? This does mean he's not a mason like i thought he was day one, but I already got over that and said so. Can someone check me on this? I should think he's scum for claiming miller randomly on day three when someone may have gotten an investigative shot from an artifact as Prism had kind of alluded to, so why do I think he's town for it? I feel like this is one of my patent reasons for thinking someone might be town that sets me down in flames so please help.
I had similar thoughts wondering if BM was the mason before deciding that wasn't the case after the artifact votes. I think BM is just playing insanely well tonally if he's scum, and I really have no issues with what BM
has done
, only what he hasn't, which is post enough and doesn't really bring his force to bear anywhere. I have no clue what to think about the miller claim, standard is to claim it Day 1 and it's unclear why he didn't.
In post 3728, Tammy wrote:I just do not know about Cakez. i hated his interaction with pooky day one, mostly his "I WILL END YOU" which felt so freaking posturey. I do not really like his roll usage (thought quite frankly mine might not be much better), because the way he acted around pooky it felt like that should have been the clear winner for who he would use his role on day one. Yes, I know some theories regarding role usage as a cop is to go for the null, but I don't know if you feel so completely strongly about it, why aren't you checking the person you're hoping to bury? I did like some of his pooky case but some of it felt not really alignment indicative really. The problem i have with cakez is that I'm not really sure I'm expecting that much more depth from him and he's felt pretty natural in many parts that aren't pooky related, and the unnaturalness was the only little part that I picked up on for scum him in xenoblade, and GreyICE is right in that he's been miselimed a lot, and if I call him scum it's on the basis of not really understanding why he checked quiet or spiffeh BUT I really liked his reaction to thinking that spiffeh had an artifact to use before he realized it was something sent to him after day start.
I really don't know how to read into his yelling slapfight of certainty on Pooky given that it just...wasn't a good read, but also I kind of buy it? Shit's hard. Backing off of bork recently was good, still a townlean, Pooky made a good point about the EoD vote on mastina that told me that wasn't as good as I thought. Despite what people say though he's doing a great job of seeming natural this game if he's scum, I agree with you there. There were several posts in Xenoblade that made me tell peta we should autovote him and I've seen none here.
In post 3728, Tammy wrote:Titus is difficult because she really is not playing what I'm used to as town or scum. I'm used to more aggression and fight as scum for sure and usually as town but she is a bit more subdued lately than she used to be. My big holdover concern with Titus is the fact that she agreed with mastina that her flavor case on prism was good. (and I just finished season two of warehouse two and while superficially she can be a bad guy, she's a super grey character with reasons she totally believes are for the best for the entire earth and is conflicted about that so yeah). Some of the logical blips are that just logical blips. I didn't like her day one play around mathblade, but quite frankly as the days have progressed I do not have a problem with that at all. This read is harder for me to nail down in a way I feel comfortable about because she's not hitting some of the markers that I have come to look for with her as either alignment. However, she did start isolating things regarding vca early day one. There was a point where she defended me day one as someone who does get behind sometimes and it's not alignment indicative (<3) and then later when she saw a vote count had me in a possible scum pool. Now most people that have as much experience with me as Titus does ignore the fact that I don't vote until end of day, but I could see that coming from Titus as town or scum really because regardless of alignment she'll often start off with me as a town read that she then things might be scum except for when she thinks I'm scum from the start lol. (Part of me wants to say that if titus is scum then bork is not, but after hearing that in 2181 the majority of his play was trying to ensure he looked unpaired to his partner I want to caveat this even though I do feel this due to the way that Bork focused on Titus day one.)
I think the way she progressed on me is +scum. It's really, really strange to choose to sheep mastina w/ the flavor case before even asking Math about it, and even stranger to just drop the read entirely because it's not me/Cakez. Cakez may have seemed worse to her, and both of us is unlikely, but dropping me and flavor entirely was just bizarre.
In post 3728, Tammy wrote:I do not know on dunnstral at all. He could literally be whatever. The biggest scum ping I've had on him is the way that he told LLD day one that he would have voted for her for the artifact before she claimed mason. There was just something so damn skeevy about that post. I don't remember anything else he's done this game.
Yeah, I got a bit annoyed when he asked why he was in the scumpile to me. It was a valid question but like ??? literally how am I supposed to sort someone that posts like 3 sentences a week. I am having to dart throw off the smallest shit (eg. Pushing me for the artifact and risking LLD wrath) over actual extended engagement/reads. I remember this post about bork scum and the vote on DGB and that is fucking it.
In post 3728, Tammy wrote:I don't know about Bork and I hate that I don't. I wish I felt better about him. I've felt that he seemed angrier than he should be this game and I feel skittish interacting with him at all because of how he feels. (Incidentally I wonder if this is how people felt interacting with me in the before time and I want to go apologize to anyone who felt they couldn't ask me a question because I'd bite their hand off for it.) I'm going to center some of this around me, because I didn't like that in his reads list he said that he couldn't empathize with anything I'd done this game, but when thinking about this earlier today his biggest scum read was of Titus day one, and I talked a bit about my issues with trying to figure out Titus. This I know because when bell accused me of basically copying him and mathblade I checked to see what I said about Titus day one and I talked a bit about Titus, so really was there nothing to empathize with? It feels like if he had actually had some issues with Titus and had actually been reading me to see what my alignment was, there would be some empathizing with how hard a time I was having with reading her. I didn't much like our interaction the day I got pissed off at Bork because it felt like he wasn't actually interacting with what I was saying and that felt weird.
I thought bork was natural and not really worried about positioning. I liked that he openly claimed to have targeted sangres. That said, he does hard defend partners, and while I know there are posts I feel are town that I'll remember when I reread, when it comes to the "Who is the most town?" game bork is behind the others because he's relying a lot on my extrapolating both his scum and towngames from a 1 scumgame sample size. I appreciate him diving deeper on Cakez but that response to Cakez's bork progression I highlighted was not good.

I'm not going to quote about GreyICE, I thought his interactions with LLD were just dumb and while I wanted to scumread him I just chose to discard them. I didn't like how he went from not understanding what I was saying at all and allcapsing about catching me, dumb motherfucker, etc. to changing tact to something more rational that understood exactly why I scumread him the next moment. Him begging me to respond to that Titus gotcha only to completely ignore it, despite posting shortly thereafter was ???? what the fuck dude. I dunno.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3736 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:51 pm

Post by Titus »

Looks like we got some activity. I'll catch up tomorrow.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #3737 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:55 pm

Post by Prism »

In post 3734, Tammy wrote:A person after my own heart. I'm playing the first kingdom hearts right now lol.

Thought if you played the old final fantasy 7, which is my favorite video game ever, the remake that came out last year is so worth it.
Haven't played FF7, the JRPG backlog is long.

Kingdom Hearts is one of those games that I never beat growing up, and a few years ago I finally sat down, revisited, and 100%ed it. I was surprised at how well it's held up imo, still a ton of fun. I listen to the Traverse Town and Twilight Town themes a lot for background noise, and the Tensions Rising/Dance to the Death battle themes actually been a constant while rereading this game or playing chess.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3738 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:56 pm

In post 3735, Tammy wrote:Your point on Cakez not seeming to care at the end of the day when he was rolled is actually really interesting.
Tammy did you miss my original case in ?

I think you might've been like MIA during this time :3
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3739 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:58 pm

Odyssey is my favorite Assassin's Creed so far. I have been meaning to get the Viking one but have been putting it off because I have not finished Ghost of Tsushima yet :>
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #3740 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:58 pm

Post by Prism »

FWIW what I don't like about notscience is that he went "Oh I've learned my lesson!" and immediately went to touch tonal bases with the entire circles.

Granted, me saying it was the Cabd crew's job to sort him didn't help, but I have a hard time seeing why asking Bell who town is is a great starting point for notscience actually solving the game.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #3741 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:00 pm

Post by Prism »

Like respectfully, if he has read enough of the game to have me as solidly town he should have a hell of a lot more than me/Bell to comment on.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3742 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:04 pm

Post by notscience »

I was reading your reaction to my replace in.

I don’t think scum you makes a post like that. It doesn’t make sense to prod at me like that right when I replace in. Town has less filter?

Granted I get what you’re saying. I’ll try to reign it in even further.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #3743 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:08 pm

Post by Prism »

I mean it's not about reining it in if you feel that it's useful for solving. The point was I thought the way you did it was scummy, which is just wrong if you're town, and you don't have to let that interrupt you.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3744 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:43 pm

Post by Tammy »

Pooky - Yeah I saw that post. I like that post. That is one of the posts I like you for and I'm feeling conflicted on Cakez for because and most especially like the concept that he hadn't really considered his role at all until just before he might have been bronzed. Mostly it's the role thing that has me bugged the most. Like he said after he claimed that he was hoping to catch someone in a lie but he hadn't figured out who to use it on and was taking suggestions, but had not really been thinking about it, and i'm just at really? But I'm really hesitant about going oh you're not using your role like I think you should so you don't really have it, but I'm just at why don't you because i thought my role was useful as hell and it's the majority of my early game and then some, so.

Kingdom hearts is great. Nacho's alarm clock is kingdom hearts lol. I'm getting my ass kicked in the coliseum right before the last world :/ If you've never played the original ff7, playing the remake would still be awesome because the controls for the old game really suck lol. I want to play Assassin's Creed Odyssey though! I should have listened to the guy with his son who gave me the advice to skip the first Assassin's Creed game and move on to the second one, but NO I want to start at the beginning. I hated the first one so I've not played the others, but I really want to play Odyssey because I'm an ancient warfare nerd though I might end up critiquing it too much.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3745 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:49 pm

odyssey is sooooo gooood

i am a huge history nerd and i just loved this game :3

you have to play it tammmy <3
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #3746 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:53 pm

Post by Prism »

My reasoning is that it's easier for me to go Origins into Odyssey than the reverse, though Odyssey might be more mindblowing. I'm excited to see how much gaming has progressed in a full decade.

The most recently released game I've played before today was Catherine other than some party games like Mario Kart/Smash Ultimate. I guess League also counts.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3747 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:08 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 3746, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i am a huge history nerd and i just loved this game :3
We should chat!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3748 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:09 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 3747, Prism wrote:My reasoning is that it's easier for me to go Origins into Odyssey than the reverse, though Odyssey might be more mindblowing. I'm excited to see how much gaming has progressed in a full decade.

The most recently released game I've played before today was Catherine other than some party games like Mario Kart/Smash Ultimate. I guess League also counts.
I have no idea what Catherine is!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3749 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:11 pm

Post by Tammy »

(I saw that you responded. I'm not sure I'm sober enough to cut and respond though, so I'll respond on my next sober pass. Thank you for reading my post!)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”