skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #4500 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:19 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 4497, skitter30 wrote:
In post 4494, Farkran wrote:Yes you did leave the door open omg, how is "he doesn't fit my town expectations" a closed door, like, what's your definition of a closed door when you yourself fought against menalque elimination so hard that you got townread out of it
Plz quote the post you're citing here
I don't think i ever used that phrase so you're either misattributing domething to me, read one of my posts wrong and misunderstood it, or are twisting something i actually said to fit a narrative

And please quote directlt any posts where you think i indicated i was willing to vote penguin.

This seems to be a key part of your narrative, that i was willing to vote him, but i think i've asked you at least three times now to show me where that happened and you havent quoted the relevant posts yet
(Of course, i think you cant, but i'm now pointing out, once again, that you cant seem to back up the things you're accusing me of by pulling up the actual posts where i did the things you said i did.
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #4501 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:20 am

Post by skitter30 »

I contrl-f'd myown iso and cant find the phrase

So can you quote the post

This shouldn't be so hard
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #4502 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:23 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 3785, skitter30 wrote:for penguin: his meme/fluffpost - to - real - content ratio is a bit higher than i would like, but i think he's being purposeful with his vote which i associate with town-him day1

he doesn't *quite* fit the model i have in my head of town-penguin, tbf, but i think that a lot of those differences can be explained by the fact taht he joined the game mid-day1, and that i'd have a better sense for his alignment tomorrow

the few things that are off about him are not nearly enough to warrant a flip today
Like are you referring to this post? Because if you're takeaway is that i'm saying i'm willing to vote him because i dont think he looks like town-him, you're reading it wrong

Especially since i say: i townread him
And: i am now interested in flipping him
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #4503 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:24 am

Post by skitter30 »

*i am not interested

Fark just quote the post so we're all talking abt the same thing and i dont have to guess at what you're talking abt
Show
Hiatus once more.

Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4504 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:24 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 4439, Farkran wrote:
In post 3785, skitter30 wrote: he doesn't *quite* fit the model i have in my head of town-penguin, tbf, but i think that a lot of those differences can be explained by the fact taht he joined the game mid-day1, and that i'd have a better sense for his alignment tomorrow
I didn't even paraphrase your sentence that much
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #4505 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:25 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 3785, skitter30 wrote:the few things that are off about him are not nearly enough to warrant a flip today
Are you purposefully ignoring this part, in the same post, or
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #4506 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:28 am

Post by skitter30 »

Like your argument is that i'm leaving an open door to vote him but the post you're citing i literally say i dont want to flip him

You're also taking the part you quoted out of context - i was repeatedly saying i townread him and wouldnt vote him. I admitted the read wasnt as strong as i liked (the part you cited) - i was very upfront abt that. Despite that i repeatedly said i wouldn't vote him, even tho the read wasnt as strong as it could be
Show
Hiatus once more.

Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4507 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:32 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 4502, skitter30 wrote:
In post 3785, skitter30 wrote:for penguin: his meme/fluffpost - to - real - content ratio is a bit higher than i would like, but i think he's being purposeful with his vote which i associate with town-him day1

he doesn't *quite* fit the model i have in my head of town-penguin, tbf, but i think that a lot of those differences can be explained by the fact taht he joined the game mid-day1, and that i'd have a better sense for his alignment tomorrow

the few things that are off about him are not nearly enough to warrant a flip today
Like are you referring to this post? Because if you're takeaway is that i'm saying i'm willing to vote him because i dont think he looks like town-him, you're reading it wrong

Especially since i say: i townread him
And: i am not interested in flipping him
Ok

How is this not an open door when you were ready to compromise on menalque which you had just defended claws and teeth during midphase

I mean it's pretty clear that you're adjusting your own vague words as they are convenient for you and not me adjusting them to my conveniency

If it happened once i would be ok (i.e. what you did with luca way back in d1) but this is like the 4th time you used an hyperbolic tone when talking about your past messages where you said completely different things that what you want them to sound *now*

I can't believe this comes from town, i'll repeat once again, there's no way town!you would be this naive about lucy, day's claim and the pooky kill

Pedit: yeah, you wouldn't vote him because you knew it would make you look bad, but the point is that you were *ready* to, and it's mostly because of you that the day dragged on so long as to force people on a town mislim compromise, if you wanted to flip a *true* scumread of yours all you had to do was vote me

But you didn't because you knew i'd flip town
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #4508 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:33 am

Post by skitter30 »

Fark if i'm town and was townreading penguin and didnt want to vote him how should i have said that
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #4509 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:35 am

Post by skitter30 »

Again how can you tell i was 'ready' to flip penguin?

Also, once again, i think you're taking the mena part out of context
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #4510 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:38 am

Post by skitter30 »

Am i like talking past fark? Is it possible we're like reading the same thing differently? From my pov this looks extremely contrived and misrepp-y, and like fark is cherrypicking things i said to fit a narrative but cant back up his claims when i point that out

Maybe i'm tunneled but i have a very, very, very hard time seeing this in goos faith
Show
Hiatus once more.

Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4511 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:43 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 4508, skitter30 wrote:Fark if i'm town and was townreading penguin and didnt want to vote him how should i have said that
You would have pushed a scumread hoping they would flip scum, i.e. me or lucy, probably me because i have been viable while lucy not really

pedit: i am literally backing up every point i am making with posts of yours? I mean the problem here is that you aren't admitting that your posts say what they actually say, and you're asking others to reinterpret them in a way that doesn't make them scummy, but they are - you did position yourself ready to vote (almost) anyone during d1 eod, i don't think there is a way to interpret that differently when you talk about vague percentages (which i already quoted)

I would ask how scum!you would position to mislim but then you say scum!you wouldn't kill a conftown claimed pr so yeah you're not leaving a lot of ground for communication here

Also it's been like 60 pages that my posts aren't being read or somehow are being interpreted as if i'm saying impossible things when in fact there are other people interpreting your words the same way as i did (and not *before* i did - again, a convenient way to say i'm sheeping your townreads when in fact i have been the first proposing this interpretation)
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #4512 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:52 am

Post by skitter30 »

Fark you're citing one half of a post i wrote to support your point while ignoring that you're taking my words out of context because literallly the next sentence i wrote belies the point you're trying to make

If i was voting you, vs voting lucy who i was actually voting at the time, how would that make me less 'ready' to vote penguin, which is apparently what i'm being scumread for. Like are you saying if i were voting you (and not lucy) i'm less able to switch my vote off and onto penguin and therefore voting you means i was less likely to vote penguin? I'm not even sire what you're arguing any more but that seems to be the crux of it, feel free to correct me if i'm wrong.

I dont think you're pushing this in good faith and i dont have much else to say, if someone else wants to talk abt this feel free to let me know
Show
Hiatus once more.

Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4513 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:56 am

Post by Farkran »

I have been a viable wagon yesterday and tbh i admit that if you were pushing me i would get mad because that wagon was and is on the scummy side of bullshitty about my positions, but it was there and i think that town!you would have pushed that when it was time. One thing that town!you wouldn't have done is doubling down your push against me because pooky died because that's a bad push and that one is definitely not in good faith from your part
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4514 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:57 am

Post by Farkran »

I forgot to say, but i'm also ok letting other people speak, i'll take a break and see how things develop
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #4515 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:59 am

Post by skitter30 »

I'm not voting you *because* pooky died
And you weren't viable while penguin was unfolding
Show
Hiatus once more.

Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4516 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:00 am

Post by Luca Blight »

You killed me N1 in this game because I was a pr Skitter, despite the fact I hard TR you

viewtopic.php?f=84&t=82512
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4517 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:01 am

Post by Farkran »

To reiterate and for the sake of transparency:

I'm saying that town!skitter stayed off wagon on purpose without A) actually committing to any of her "scumreads" B) positioning herself to vote pretty much anywhere during d1 eod, making sure she wouldn't look bad with vague reads

But more importantly C) Your push on me today cannot change/strengthen based on the fact that pooky die because everyone would have killed pooky and there's no way you wouldn't admit that. If you had doubts on your scumread of me yesterday (and you had, it's in my blockquote), you would have had doubts today as well
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #4518 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:03 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 4516, Luca Blight wrote:You killed me N1 in this game because I was a pr Skitter, despite the fact I hard TR you

I dont remember the context and it was a year ago
I know that if i'm scum i dont kill pooky last night becauss i'd much, much, much rather just enjoy the pocket
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #4519 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:05 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 4510, skitter30 wrote:Am i like talking past fark? Is it possible we're like reading the same thing differently? From my pov this looks extremely contrived and misrepp-y, and like fark is cherrypicking things i said to fit a narrative but cant back up his claims when i point that out

Maybe i'm tunneled but i have a very, very, very hard time seeing this in goos faith
@mena
Show
Hiatus once more.

Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4520 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:06 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 4518, skitter30 wrote:
In post 4516, Luca Blight wrote:You killed me N1 in this game because I was a pr Skitter, despite the fact I hard TR you

I dont remember the context and it was a year ago
I know that if i'm scum i dont kill pooky last night becauss i'd much, much, much rather just enjoy the pocket
Didn’t Pooky mention before that you usually kill him as scum?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4521 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:08 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 11, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i have a green role pm

which means inevitably skitter will murder me in some horrible manner

she is so mean

VOTE: pooky

good bye cruel world
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4522 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:09 am

Post by Luca Blight »

And obviously if you’re scum you have two teammates who’ll have some say in who is killed
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #4523 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:11 am

Post by skitter30 »

He was talking about misflipping him i'm p sure
I've never been scum againsg him and never nk'd him so
Show
Hiatus once more.

Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4524 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:11 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I’m gonna save analyzing this Farkran v Skitter argument until I’m on my laptop

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”