Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #6600 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:50 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6595, Pyro wrote:Nancy, if there is SOMEHOW 2 masons + 1 vig + Morning alive, you should let us know because that's a mechanical victory, given there's only 3 possible scum and we have 3 launches in that scenario.

I for some reason doubt that's the case though.
I think Kid or Clidd is last scum, if game doesn’t end, I will need to re-evaluate.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #6601 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:51 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

it seems like scum valued killing Fey (a more active player) over me, even though I technically hold a little more power than her

Kinda odd that scum didn't consider how I can confirm Kid's role tonight as long as there's no bus driver
Pyro
Pyro
Goon
Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6602 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:52 am

Post by Pyro »

In post 6596, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 6591, Pyro wrote:Alright, so mechanically speaking, it's always wrong to launch KidAmn today. If he's scum, he's always guiltied tomorrow (so please save us some time and concede if that's the case).
Well what do you propose instead? I would prefer to not start limming from my townblock yet.
Hm hm hm, it's tough. clidd, Pink Ball, Dunny.

clidd had a rough start imo but he's looked townier and townier recently, although parts of his Sarah push looked a little too confident for me but I don't know if that's scum TMI or clidd's supreme confidence.

Pink Ball had a really town entrance in the way he was trying to cooperate with you, and his reaction at the start of day 3 after Sherlock flipped scum seemed genuine.

Dunny has felt towny all game.

I'll have to look into them.
Pyro
Pyro
Goon
Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6603 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:52 am

Post by Pyro »

My one hang up about Dunny is that he didn't feel as annoyed this game. 2 versus games ago he was visibly irritated at pichu and Ydrasse's antics and he got mad at Noraa once or twice. There's been nothing of that sort this game.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6604 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:53 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6597, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 6592, Pyro wrote:Wait, I guess they could just kill Morning but then they're killing a messenger over a mason/vig but eh, Morning's locktown anyway.
Can't do that, my messages still function after my death and I know how to set them up so scum can't fake receiving it either

They could shoot the player that we agree to message and rolestop, but ideally we'd choose someone scummy. Also, the only way they could shoot the player is if the bus driver still works (or if Kid is scum)
Oh awesome because I think you’re likely next because your role has been mech confirmed by both Starcrossed and now Clidd confirming it.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6605 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:55 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6601, Morning Tweet wrote:it seems like scum valued killing Fey (a more active player) over me, even though I technically hold a little more power than her

Kinda odd that scum didn't consider how I can confirm Kid's role tonight as long as there's no bus driver
Yes, I was surprised by it, all things considered. Perhaps it was because I had her as solidly locktown from the getgo and Sarah flip sealed it?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Pyro
Pyro
Goon
Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6606 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:56 am

Post by Pyro »

Might have something to do with Fey/your reads, could be worth looking into.
Pyro
Pyro
Goon
Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6607 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:58 am

Post by Pyro »

I mean off the top of my head Fey had some clear clidd suspicions yesterday and preffered him over Sarah for a time.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6608 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:02 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6602, Pyro wrote:
In post 6596, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 6591, Pyro wrote:Alright, so mechanically speaking, it's always wrong to launch KidAmn today. If he's scum, he's always guiltied tomorrow (so please save us some time and concede if that's the case).
Well what do you propose instead? I would prefer to not start limming from my townblock yet.
Hm hm hm, it's tough. clidd, Pink Ball, Dunny.

clidd had a rough start imo but he's looked townier and townier recently, although parts of his Sarah push looked a little too confident for me but I don't know if that's scum TMI or clidd's supreme confidence.

Pink Ball had a really town entrance in the way he was trying to cooperate with you, and his reaction at the start of day 3 after Sherlock flipped scum seemed genuine.

Dunny has felt towny all game.

I'll have to look into them.
That’s why I think it’s probably KidAm or Clidd. I wonder if Fey was killed to make Clidd look bad since she was pushing him yesterday.

Krazy wanted to flip Clidd but as Fey pointed out, he was never really in danger but Gamma associatives point to Kid but I still prefer not to rush this.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6609 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:05 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6607, Pyro wrote:I mean off the top of my head Fey had some clear clidd suspicions yesterday and preffered him over Sarah for a time.
Yes, that could possibly be a point for or against Clidd, depending on how you view it and Kid has even night RS tonight.

I’m only willing to lim between those two today. I really don’t see any reason to look elsewhere rn.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6610 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:07 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6429, Fey wrote:
In post 6423, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Krazy was hardpushing Clidd. I really don’t see why he’d do that if Clidd was a buddy. Interactions look the absolute worst with Gamma however.

Both flipped scum spend a great deal of time defending that slot.
Nancy, please listen.

In that gamestate, Krazy was afforded the benefit of pushing him because you weren't considering him; it's not a normal game, YOU are the arbiter of who gets eliminated. If he thinks that you're not going to vote there? He can do what he wants, because you aren't gonna make the executive call, and it looks good for him to do that.

Why does he need to push clidd in that state? Like, what's the benefit? IIRC the pool you were working with was town, so, it doesn't DO anything for him to want to flip off of one town to the next. (This point is moot, I need to check the vigpool/elim options).

It just makes Krazy look good in the longrun, and given that Krazy was the person with the dayvig? That credit is good for him, given he needs to go deep.

It's not just as simple as "Krazy hardpushed Clidd." Please think about WHY he could do that, in this specific game, and what benefits it would give him were it successful.
In post 6449, Fey wrote:I think there is an off-chance it's both of them, but, meh!!

VOTE: Sarah
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #6611 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:09 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 6605, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Yes, I was surprised by it, all things considered. Perhaps it was because I had her as solidly locktown from the getgo and Sarah flip sealed it?
Me/Star/Fey are never going to be suspected so other players' reads on us don't matter so much as our reads on others

In Fey's case, pyro is right and she spent a lot of time exploring why Sherlock's push on clidd doesn't clear him. she also revealed she still thinks clidd is possible if sara is scum. She also consistently seemed to lean clidd/Sara over Kid/Sara (6259)

i dont really have many outstanding reads so killing me wouldnt give any advantage or disadvantage

Killing Star... hm, well, if the bus driver were still active, they could have killed Star if they wanted. But there's no difference between Star/Fey mechanically and i would probably argue Fey is the most optimal kill

I think, given the option, nearly every player would choose Fey out of us three (And Star isn't even possible without bus drive). So perhaps NKA isn't so useful
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6612 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:11 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6368, SaraharaS wrote:
In post 6362, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 6349, SaraharaS wrote:which of us did you target? i didn't get a message

@Nancy - sheep me on Clidd/Kidam tomorrow i guess
Why aren’t you voting TODAY?
i'm voting clidd right now. ideally we'd vote them off today. why the caps... you don't need to shout... it's scary :cry:

clidd is still framing me being v.sus of him as weird when there's v.likely scum in the vanillas and he accepts that and i've made it clear that i TR the vanillas apart from clidd...

is (KidAm + Dunn) with a no protectives rule possible? that reaaaaally doesn't feel balanced at a glance
In post 6373, SaraharaS wrote:i'm not 'seriously suggesting' i'm asking if it seems remotely balanced because, as i said, it reeeeeeally doesn't feel balanced to me

i think Clidd looks pretty bad from Krazy interactions especially when you consider that nobody gets voted off without your say, so scum can throw shade at each other in this setup knowing it's not likely to result in an actual scum!death unless you already dislike the slot. Krazy only throws shade at and pushes the clidd slot when Krazy knows you're after other votes. like i talked about this already, he ramps up the agression against clidd from shade to pushing when you're deciding between 2-3 non Clidd people. that feels performative > non associative

not sure what my problematic interactions with the slot are?
In post 6533, SaraharaS wrote:do clidd next pls
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #6613 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:14 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 6581, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 6578, Pink Ball wrote:@Nancy at this point I think the game is already won, but we should have a plan for how you want LyLo to look like.

LyLo pool would be Dunn, KidAmn, clidd, Pyro and me.
Why Dunn?
Because he's not conftown like the two players I left out of the LyLo pool? This is a PoE list
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #6614 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:15 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 6579, clidd wrote:Don't you think that Kid is the last scum, Pb?
I do, but if the game's not over after that we need a plan in case we lose our conftown players
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #6615 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:15 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 6611, Morning Tweet wrote:I think, given the option, nearly every player would choose Fey out of us three (And Star isn't even possible without bus drive). So perhaps NKA isn't so useful
Okay, so there are minor motives for killing Star and I. Star definitely leaned Kid being scum, and I have the ability to confirm Kid's role. Scum's last chance to prevent me from confirming Kid was last night.

You would kinda think that Kid!scum realizes I essentially guilty them, but either way we can find that out in a few
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6616 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:17 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

2 flipped scum were pushing Saudade and Sarah’s posting looks anti associative with Pyro and Dunn. Maybe it’s Clidd > KidAmn?

I don’t know but I doubt it’s anyone else.

So, we can spend the day figuring that out but I feel extremely confident that’s the solve but if game doesn’t end after both of their flips, there’s a clever deep wolf who’s been fooling me but I seriously doubt it.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6617 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:20 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6613, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 6578, Pink Ball wrote:@Nancy at this point I think the game is already won, but we should have a plan for how you want LyLo to look like.

Why Dunn?
Because he's not conftown like the two players I left out of the LyLo pool? This is a PoE list
I was more referring to the order. Dunn has a much better ISO than either of those two. I think all 3 of you are town: you/Pyro/Dunn.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6618 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:21 am

Post by clidd »

In post 6614, Pink Ball wrote:
I do, but if the game's not over after that we need a plan in case we lose our conftown players
Fair, but the selfvote seems a scumclaim in my eyes.

I mean, we got a scumflip and he's like "omg, people are being unfair to me". His morale is low for no reason.

But I suppose it's only a matter of time before he concedes or I get elim today and he caught tomorrow.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #6619 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:22 am

Post by Pink Ball »

We could talk about balance if you like. What make more sense: that clidd is the bus driver and we have both a rolestopper and a doctor (even and odd night), or that one of the latter are lying and are the bus driver and clidd is vt?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6620 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:23 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I really don’t think we need to worry about it until both Kid/Clidd flip and game doesn’t end, which I really don’t expect to happen.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Pyro
Pyro
Goon
Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6621 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:23 am

Post by Pyro »

In post 4106, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 4098, 5uffering wrote:Alright my nulls. These reads might bleed into each other and may be a bit less specific.

DunnstralDunn dropped to null for me due to circumstance. I was townreading them by their early pursuits but recent input feels a bit too scatterbrained. I have seen him call out to me in regards to their own reads once or twice, but I ignored it because I didn't see the purpose for this. Early impression made me believe they were a type of player who wasn't necessarily the loudest person in the room but always still had something to say. He's not really saying much recently so I don't know what he's thinking anymore.

Conclusion: Unsure. Wasn't townie enough in recent memory to deserve a lean.
Null.

SaraharaSCan't say I'm reading your content. I usually glance over catch-ups because they're mostly self-referential. I've flicked through your thoughts however and have noted them, now I just need to see where they lead you. Nothing in particular stood out to me. Right now, it seems to be on Italiano. Don't have a further comment about that but you were scumreading me as well but I simply ignored it.

Conclusion: Waiting to see more.
Null.
SaraharaS seems really towny to me from recent content.

Also it's wild that you ignore me but say I have nothing to say and keep moving me down your reads for some reason
In post 4364, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 4361, Morty and Rick wrote:
In post 4331, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 4320, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4316, Starcrossed wrote:
In post 4314, Pink Ball wrote:I can do better.
fuck yea
Papa Ball got this
Let's let him do some magic :3
PB, you, Sahara, Fey and to a lesser extent M & R and Ari have kept me from wanting to literally wanting to tear every single strand out from my fucking head.
For the record Nancy, there will be a point in this game where you'll have to determine who in this list is scum, because there's a big fat chance there's at least one. My money on Ari right now.
In other words: it's easy to have a deepwolf against you, and that's why that list of people you named probably has scum in it.
Well from that list: {Sarahara, Starcrossed, Red Eye Knights} would be the possible deepscum imo since PB is probtown and I think Fey is town as well and I am assuming M&R is us, so. :P
I think Sarahara looks pretty town.
In post 6177, Dunnstral wrote:Right................

---

I like the scum in the vts theory

VOTE: SaraharaS

This could go either way for me
Dunny, how did your read on Sarah change between the 2nd and 3rd quote? I don't see you state any reads on her in the intermission.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #6622 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:24 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 6617, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 6613, Pink Ball wrote:

Why Dunn?
I was more referring to the order. Dunn has a much better ISO than either of those two. I think all 3 of you are town: you/Pyro/Dunn.
It wasn't ordered in any way, it was the five players who aren't conftown, nothing else.

And yes, I do think that if we eventually go to LyLo, those three players are going to be in it, and I'm scared about that 'cause I've been pushing Pyro since forever and I don't know if I'll be able to be fair and re evaluate at that point
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6623 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:24 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6618, clidd wrote:
Fair, but the selfvote seems a scumclaim in my eyes.

I mean, we got a scumflip and he's like "omg, people are being unfair to me". His morale is low for no reason.

But I suppose it's only a matter of time before he concedes or I get elim today and he caught tomorrow.
Yeah I lean to him > you and Sarah’s post also points to that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6624 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:25 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6202, SaraharaS wrote:clidd's vote on me after saying me + kidam makes sense with scum!clidd
dunn could be scum instead of Kidam since his vote on me sucks

star is mech town
fey is mech town
pro is soulread town
pinkball is town because of his predecessor doing a trust tell level rep out
Bat is town via i'm not terrible at reading people lol

that's enough to vote out everyone who i'm not locktown on. don't need more vibes here to solve by poe. nice
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”