cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: cy/cyber

Post Post #1725 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:20 am

Post by flow trap »

Why didn't you just say that earlier
"I'm not coming to your house with a paper shredder" - Flow

"I honestly had no idea how to converse with (Flow). (Flow) brought up architecture to start with and I was like "oh do you like architecture" and then he was like "uhm no I know nothing about it." And then he threw something out a window??"
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

its evolved to that - but earlier it wasnt
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:21 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

When I went for a redacted claim y'all ganged up and made me claim at E-1.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

also be patient with me im in solve mode - if you're not scum you'll get cleared soon enough.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:23 am

Post by flow trap »

:neutral:

Fine.

"I honestly had no idea how to converse with (Flow). (Flow) brought up architecture to start with and I was like "oh do you like architecture" and then he was like "uhm no I know nothing about it." And then he threw something out a window??"
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:31 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

So anyway those Moz and Norway votes, eh? Seems like everyone was quick to move to their secondary votes after me.

Not that I'm mad nobody is voting me anymore. Just surprised how quickly we decided the next 2 wagons.
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:35 am

Post by flow trap »

3 wagons are more dynamic

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1730, Elsa Jay wrote:So anyway those Moz and Norway votes, eh? Seems like everyone was quick to move to their secondary votes after me.

Not that I'm mad nobody is voting me anymore. Just surprised how quickly we decided the next 2 wagons.
looks pretty bad for u btw
retired
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:36 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

Why so?
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:37 am

Post by flow trap »

How close are you to finishing your readlist Elsa?

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

wait elsa is taking time for a reads list? lol
retired
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:56 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

I keep getting distracted and went to sleep. Bah.

Okay to remind myself of the 10.

NotMaf- the reliable extra vote. When I figure out who cycling is and why he wants them gone I'll get more outta him besides Nullscum.

Flow- has berated my comedy routine but also feels like the leader in most discussions. Don't think he's going to be new but also become a town leader as scum. So town most likely.

Moz- Uh. I trusted him because he was a bunny before and agreed with me killing Jim but now he's... Weirder. Scumlean.

Koba- My ultimate detractor. A scumread to me because they're a big hurdle for me and I got other townreads but frankly I don't want them gone today.

Anya- My not as intelligent but equally beautiful twin. Trust them completely now since they spoke up about a piece of my role I kept secret for a reason. Might need to guide her actions for her.

Rathe- Didn't hammer me so that's something. But he's still just uh... Not as loud as the others. Null.

Eso- Also did agree with me earlier about the hammer but unlike Moz was reasonable about denying a connection to me. Still null but probably more town then scum rn.

Owen- I clear him because I do think the other 2 Mafia have roles useful to not be used in killing day 1 so they make the goon do it instead. Hence no movement from Owen = not goon. So safe.

Norway- Keep forgetting he's here? Still didn't like his wishy washy response to him agreeing to a Jim hammer but also disagreeing and the same time. Scumlean.

Kitty- Honestly even before the claim I townread him so even if I disagree with him claiming he's town. Also his role supports there being multiple scum actions at night.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:58 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

So yeah my choices of elimination today is Moz, Norway, NotMaf, and I could be convinced on Rathe if we confirm he or Koba is evil.
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:59 am

Post by flow trap »

In post 1736, Elsa Jay wrote:Anya- My not as intelligent but equally beautiful twin. Trust them completely now since they spoke up about a piece of my role I kept secret for a reason.
Might need to guide her actions for her.
Good luck :lol:

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

i am literally the most obvious town here idk how u can possibly reach the conclusion i am scum without skipping steps

do u t hink my reasoning for u being scum are dishonest? @elsa?
retired
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:08 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

You know... Doing this readlist made me realize I agree with both wagons atm and I may need to self reflect on my town and nullreads more.
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:09 am

Post by flow trap »

In post 1739, DkKoba wrote:i am literally the most obvious town here
You're like 3 points above Norwee imo

flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:10 am

Post by flow trap »

In post 1741, flow trap wrote:
In post 1739, DkKoba wrote:i am literally the most obvious town here
You're like 3 points above Norwee imo
Actually, now that I think about it it's more like 5

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok

what makes me scum

list the reasons NOW
retired
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:12 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

I think you went super hard on me for making a play I think was town and kept bringing it up against me when everyone already spoke their thoughts on the matter. Keeping suspicion is healthy but bringing up one event over and over and over again is... Not the best mindset.
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:16 am

Post by flow trap »

In post 1743, DkKoba wrote:ok

what makes me scum

list the reasons NOW
I'm not SRing you

The only thing I can think of that isn't gut is constantly stating that you are town, like subliminal messaging

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1744, Elsa Jay wrote:I think you went super hard on me for making a play I think was town and kept bringing it up against me when everyone already spoke their thoughts on the matter. Keeping suspicion is healthy but bringing up one event over and over and over again is... Not the best mindset.
i can cite multiple games where i have 0 tolerance on this and have caught scum this way.

in fact i'll cite the first ever case of this where I do this because its with Porkens who quickhammered town on d1 and i hardpushed them the next day.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1745, flow trap wrote:
In post 1743, DkKoba wrote:ok

what makes me scum

list the reasons NOW
I'm not SRing you

The only thing I can think of that isn't gut is constantly stating that you are town, like subliminal messaging
and yet that isnt scummy thats just my playstyle
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1746, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1744, Elsa Jay wrote:I think you went super hard on me for making a play I think was town and kept bringing it up against me when everyone already spoke their thoughts on the matter. Keeping suspicion is healthy but bringing up one event over and over and over again is... Not the best mindset.
i can cite multiple games where i have 0 tolerance on this and have caught scum this way.

in fact i'll cite the first ever case of this where I do this because its with Porkens who quickhammered town on d1 and i hardpushed them the next day.

important thing about this case is that they were town here - and luckily were a friendly neighbor.
retired
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:18 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

I can also cute multiple games where people are like me and hammer so town doesn't hesitate and we get scum 4/5 times. We can cherry pick alot of things, my friend.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”