Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 147, Toxic 1v1er wrote:I agree regarding the morphlings, their tone reads towny to me. And it may be foolish but I always read conflicting hydra reads as +town, especially when it's done over a short span in-thread which makes it less likely to be planned

Do you still think I'm suspicious for asking for signs, given the reasoning for doing so?
it is hard to explain but its like the timing/tone in doing so that pinged me hard and ik ur scumgame is good as well, seeing as u got nommed for DC.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:22 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 149, Toxic 1v1er wrote:I forget I was technically in Tenet sometimes. As... Tenet himself. I don't know if I should count that game as a loss or not

Oh, Pooky, why did scum decide to kill my slot in the first place?
I think Cabd decided the kill,

he probably didn't want any1 with fresh eyes to look at the game and the Noraa replace out spewed the slot as town.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Toxic 1v1er
Toxic 1v1er
Goon
Toxic 1v1er
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:23 pm

Post by Toxic 1v1er »

@Koba:

Okay, don't think I can draw much from that, but thanks.
Call me Toxi.
Toxic 1v1er
Toxic 1v1er
Goon
Toxic 1v1er
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:25 pm

Post by Toxic 1v1er »

I love that Peta posited a theory that it was scum!Pooky reading it as a Hectic alt and brutally murdering it, I was secretly hoping that was the truth even though my soul would be a little weaker
Call me Toxi.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:28 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

I would never nightkill my soul mason
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Toxic 1v1er
Toxic 1v1er
Goon
Toxic 1v1er
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:28 pm

Post by Toxic 1v1er »

<3
Call me Toxi.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i hardclaim mason
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Subject: TemporalLich's Grand Idea - Mafia PT
Korina wrote:For context as well, I genuinely am getting mad at Koba atm. Their plan is inherently bad if I were to truly be a survivor.

wrong

kill all survivors - they are traitors who will side with any scum faction in lylo
retired
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:43 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 148, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:fiery is very good at using tone to get town read

she got high level AtE skillz

< that's why I'm wearing this foam finger.
I am tone-readable, though! Empire could spot town-me reliably based on tone, almost instantaneously in the right circumstances.
PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: I think Cabd decided the kill,

he probably didn't want any1 with fresh eyes to look at the game and the Noraa replace out spewed the slot as town.
I'm pretty sure I remember him saying something about not wanting fresh eyes on the game in postgame chat.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 157, DkKoba wrote:Subject: TemporalLich's Grand Idea - Mafia PT
Korina wrote:For context as well, I genuinely am getting mad at Koba atm. Their plan is inherently bad if I were to truly be a survivor.

wrong

kill all survivors - they are traitors who will side with any scum faction in lylo

sdgfsdgasd
this was meant for postgame for another game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

morph how are u reading toxic rn?
retired
Toxic 1v1er
Toxic 1v1er
Goon
Toxic 1v1er
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:57 pm

Post by Toxic 1v1er »

Toxi
Call me Toxi.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:04 pm

Post by morph the cat »

I don't know if it's a good basis for reading him, but I like the way he forms connections with players. It's the opposite of his altname.

The connection-making wasn't there in his play in the illicit substances game, but he was hardly a presence in that game most of the time. though he won my heart with a 2-night protection!
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:20 pm

Post by Profgessor Emotion »

@GreyICE:
There appears to be a problem with my role PM.
It says that I am mafia, red text and all, but it doesn't seem to mention who my scumbuddies are, have a link to any scum PT, or have any info about the mafia's factional nightkill???

Please advise, this seems like an important thing to have fixed and done right.

:P
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:24 pm

In post 3, DkKoba wrote:VOTE: infinity
Only 1 enby allowed
Scum <3
In post 4, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I'm a Mafia Godfather
In post 15, morph the cat wrote:I'm so happy about it, too!
Scum?
In post 6, Ydrasse wrote:im the daughter and its the day of my wedding
Town?
In post 7, Infinity 324 wrote:VOTE: koba it's on
Town.

VOTE: Infinity.
Let's vote the mason out.

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i had liek a really stupid thought where i was like

"we have a higher chance of winning if we lim town over scum d1" but forgot that scum lose on limming just 1 scum :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 164, Profgessor Emotion wrote:
In post 3, DkKoba wrote:VOTE: infinity
Only 1 enby allowed
Scum <3
In post 4, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I'm a Mafia Godfather
In post 15, morph the cat wrote:I'm so happy about it, too!
Scum?
In post 6, Ydrasse wrote:im the daughter and its the day of my wedding
Town?
In post 7, Infinity 324 wrote:VOTE: koba it's on
Town.

VOTE: Infinity.
Let's vote the mason out.

excuse me my meme was 100% genuine emotion i had to share about getting my role :igmeou: :igmeou: :igmeou:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

OH ur reads are reverse LOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i had light scumping on tone from ydrasse but i wanted to see it develop b4 i said anything but i see i wasnt the only one
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

acab so scum = the cops

acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab acab
retired
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:29 pm

In post 25, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:LOL CABD FBI TRYING TO BUY ME OFF WITH A TOWNREAD LOLOLOL
How do you like my approach of immediately calling you scum? ;)

In post 45, WhemeStar wrote:Hi friends.
Hi I think you might be town, what're your thoughts on that?
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:36 pm

In post 51, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:we r winning this game today beautiful
Honestly probably. All we gotta do is to make it obvious who isn't FBI and then we win the game. :P

I
can
hit FBI on D1, but I'm not exactly confident in my skills to do so, but just being strongly not-FBI and helping to identify others who aren't FBI is hopefully good enough.

(Term clarity needed for this thus the use of FBI here.)
In post 69, Infinity 324 wrote:Wait do you TR or SR pooky
Pooky's a pretty hard scumread of mine, getting stronger the more I read from him. <3
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:39 pm

In post 130, WhemeStar wrote:1v1er seems town
No, no, I think 1v1er is actually a pretty damn good candidate for being scum, up there with Pooky and DKKoba.

Town is looking more like some combination of {Ydrasse, Infinity, Wheme, maaaaaaybe-morh} (since my scumread of morph may have been premature) so far, but I admit that I've got literally negative confidence in those townreads; they're rather shit.

I do quite like my scumreads here tho!
Inser Cool Name Here
Inser Cool Name Here
Townie
Inser Cool Name Here
Townie
Townie

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:42 pm

Post by Inser Cool Name Here »

Hmmm, interesting set up. The Good news-all we have to do is lynch 1 scum to win.The bad news- we only have three days. Unless scum mess up this might be pretty hard. Not impossible but the time limit does put some pressure on town.

To business

I find the Pooky /Morph interaction interesting. Trying to figure out if this is town v town, town v scum or scum v scum might be a good starting angle. Not sure if reading Morph will be easier or harder giving we have two players instead of having just one to read. On a side note hydras heads should sign their post so it makes it easier on other players. Pooky should be a pretty easy read. They seem like a pretty transparent player so whether they are scum or town should be apparent after a short time.
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:43 pm

Infinity 324

Ydrasse
WhemeStar
morph the cat
Dunnstral

Inser Cool Name Here
Salsabil Faria

Toxic 1v1er
PookyTheMagicalBear
DkKoba

Townread, townleans, nullreads, lockscum.

<3

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”