Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:43 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 223, Profgessor Emotion wrote:Infinity?town? I don't like that defeatist attitude.
What do you mean defeatist? I'm trying to find our best angle to win
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:48 am

Post by WhemeStar »

Any sheepies in the family?
Im a dog that quacks
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:48 am

Post by WhemeStar »

Also who is mastina? Are they toxi?
Im a dog that quacks
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:51 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Profgessor emotion = mastina + momrangal
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:26 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 223, Profgessor Emotion wrote: Salsa is a weird one to read here, I don't like some of her pushes, and I don't like how shes just homing in on Koba the fact that shes scumreading them for giving Cabd a hard time for messing up what they put down in a game long time ago.
What are you talking about?

In post 223, Profgessor Emotion wrote:Irrelevant, and an awkward push.
You guys know each other doesn't mean all of us to know all of you. By using meta continuously (some of) you are making it hard to understand the game + you hydras don't want to use signature don't know for what possible reason, makes it tougher to understand for a new player like me in that case. So don't call any of my
push
irrelevant, I'm trying to understand all of your posts as much as I can. And I'll definitely do what makes sense to me first, feel free to ask if you find it weird before making assumptions.

DkKoba
's pinged me first, cause I find
Toxic 1v1er
's genuine. Then their feels performative to me, that's why I vote them.
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:28 am

Post by WhemeStar »

In post 229, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 223, Profgessor Emotion wrote: Salsa is a weird one to read here, I don't like some of her pushes, and I don't like how shes just homing in on Koba the fact that shes scumreading them for giving Cabd a hard time for messing up what they put down in a game long time ago.

You guys know each other doesn't mean all of us to know all of you. By using meta continuously (some of) you are making it hard to understand the game + you hydras don't want to use signature don't know for what possible reason, makes it tougher to understand for a new player like me in that case. So don't call any of my
push
irrelevant, I'm trying to understand all of your posts as much as I can. And I'll definitely do what makes sense to me first, feel free to ask if you find it weird before making assumptions.

DkKoba
Toxic 1v1er
I think those posts make Koba town.
Im a dog that quacks
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:35 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

@WhemeStar
, what do you think about
DkKoba
vs
Infinity 324
, specially on page 8 and 9? And I never played with
DkKoba
before so don't know if the
overreaction
thing is NAI for them. I find their behavior scummy at some extent so far.
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 229, Salsabil Faria wrote:

push

DkKoba
Toxic 1v1er
i assure you its genuine - this is my playstyle. I get emotional. I got banned for 2 weeks because of it. Been tryna tone it down lately.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:24 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

I can feel you now. I'm a short-tempered person too :facepalm: And I have this fear that someday I'll lose control and get banned!! :dead: I prefer not to be present in the thread when my mood is off, if this not works out then try to replace out from the game.

Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:52 am

Post by Momrangal »

In post 231, Salsabil Faria wrote:
@WhemeStar
DkKoba
vs
Infinity 324
DkKoba
overreaction
I don't get the feels that it's an overreaction not entirely sure you do. I get the feeling that you're picking up anything you can find that can be the slightest bit scummy and inflating it
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:52 am

Post by Profgessor Emotion »

In post 234, Momrangal wrote:
@WhemeStar
DkKoba
vs
Infinity 324
DkKoba
overreaction
I don't get the feels that it's an overreaction not entirely sure you do. I get the feeling that you're picking up anything you can find that can be the slightest bit scummy and inflating it
THIS IS MINE
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:40 am

In post 177, DkKoba wrote:i dont understand u profgessor
It's really quite simple:
In general, in most games, you should have NO MORE THAN DOUBLE THE FBI in terms of FBI-reads. As in, in a mini with 3 FBI, you should have NO MORE THAN 6 FBI-leaning reads on D1. Ideally? Ideally, you have exactly 3 FBI reads, especially in a setup like this, but even if you have too many, for you to have it be in the 4-5 range. 6 is arguably too many, but it's at least theoretically passable; more than 6 FBI-leaning reads on D1 and your reads are explicitly going to be utter shit because with only 3 FBI in the game, it literally means you're FBI-reading more non-FBI than you are FBI because even if 3/7+ of your reads are in fact FBI, that means 4+/7+ of your reads are non-FBI meaning you're more wrong than right.

In general, in most games, you should have DOUBLE THE FBI in terms of non-FBI reads, at a MINIMUM. As in, in a mini with 3 FBI, you should have a MINIMUM of 6 non-FBI reads on D1. Ideally, it's higher, in the 8-10 range, especially in a setup like this, but if you don't have at least 5-7 non-FBI reads then your reads are explicitly going to be utter shit because there's 10 non-FBI in the game and if you can't read at least half of the players alive as non-FBI, you're basically worthless.

My readslist explicitly has 3 non-FBI, and 7 FBI-leaning slots. That's literally backwards to what I need it to be. So my reads right now are explicitly utter shit; I need to get them better, especially in a game like this.
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:57 am

In post 183, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Ummm... 8 of us?
Oh, right, I forgot that this is an 11-player game with 3 FBI in it, whoooooops.
That doesn't change my point much tho other than accentuating how important it should be to find FBI and to identify non-FBI.
With 10 slots to sort with 3 as FBI and 7 as non-FBI, there should be no more than 4 FBI on my readslist and no less than 4 non-FBI on my readslist, ideally a minimum of 5 non-FBI.
In post 183, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Reasons for all the reads and the vote?
I've literally never seen DKKoba be scummier than they've been in this game. The opening post of theirs was immediately scum already enough on its own, but then to top it off, the image posted was both utterly hilarious and also a very very apt, incredibly unlikely to come from town, perfect encapsulation of things in a way that I can't see town having made, it could only have come from scum.

Pooky is more or less gut, because he is radiating that scum energy in a way that I don't think he could do if he was town. Everything he does just
feels
like it comes from scum, and the fact that he's somewhat dedicated to a bit of his own only enhances this scumread because he's a bundle of joy that just feels like he's having fun in a way I struggle to see coming from him as town.

Toxic 1v1er has similar gut-scum energy to him. I realize that Hectic is a paragon-level town player and thus, it's quite easy for him to appear to be scum, but I just really like his tone, his aura, his vibe, and what he's doing, in a way that just makes me think he is just...scum, through and through.

morph the cat was an initial scumlean from their opener giving me scumvibes, but after Pooky began to push there, I had my doubts. Then I noticed something else; there was something that I was expecting to see from them in their opening if they were scum that was absent, and it makes me think they're quite possibly town.

Ydrasse is just a slot that I'd expect to radiate scumvibes if she were scum, but she's simply put...not radiating those scum vibes to me, which makes me worried that she might be town. That said, given that I am placing a large amount of trust in Pooky and Hectic here and both are slots I expect to be able to soulread Ydrasse, I'm willing to defer to them on her; if they think that she's scum, I'll sheep them on that read.

Infinity is more or less a gut-best-I-can-do-in-RVS vote. I townread the slot slightly, but I don't have much in the way of tangible proof that they're town, it's just that vibecheck wise they seem like one of the slots most off of the vibe which makes me lean towards them being town.

Dunnstral hasn't posted yet. When Dunn doesn't post it makes me worried that he's town since he does tend to lurk as town; if he posts up a storm, it becomes far more likely he's scum (can say this safely since he's unlikely to read this message before posting and even were he, he already knows I use this metric on him anyway), but since he hasn't done so yet, de facto townread.

I haven't been overly fond of the entrances of Wheme, Inser Cool Name Here, or for that matter, you, so I can see all of you being town, too.

I realize that's wayyyyyy too many townreads and not enough scumreads but it's where I'm at right now.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

whats scummy about my play?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

Also most players hate being scum - so obviously most players as town would not make that image. U are generalizing and ignoring obvious context there.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

honestly after among us i cant tell if ur jsut so fragrently misreading me again or what
retired
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:04 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

this game is going to be super confusing if we keep interchanging what scum and town means

so lets just get our terminology straight

scum = fbi = evil bad guys out to ruin my daughter ydra's wedding
town = mafia = great buddies of mine who are here to ask me favors cuz I can't say no

ok?
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:12 am

In post 199, DkKoba wrote:normal to have completely illogical and pretty much impossible reads?
I mean, I don't see what's so illogical here about scumreading you and Pooky here. Wouldn't you agree here that your play looks pretty damn objectively scum? Given how we're hunting for FBI that means you're a slot I would never ever vote here, and I don't really see why you think that me defending you is illogical or impossible. :P
In post 202, DkKoba wrote:i played with mastina once and she had a terrible read on me the last game we played - it seems nothing has improved since then.
I mean if you're town, sure; if I should've eliminated you due to you being FBI here, fair enough my read on you is crap. But I'm pretty sure you're scum here which means you're someone I'm not going to ever eliminate. :P
In post 207, DkKoba wrote:I never said I tr mastina - i was just entertaining the scum!infinity universe that looks very likely right now - I don't think scum mastina blatantly puts their partner as a top townread when they're under scrutiny.
Actually, when I'm under scrutiny is exactly the time I will place a townbuddy as a top townread, because bussing is, while not something I usually do, sometimes helpful. :P

But in this setup specifically, probably is true, yeah; I probably wouldn't bus a townbuddy here by placing a townbuddy as a top townread.
In post 212, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Infinity you town?
Sadly, I think so. :(
(Thus the vote.)
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:19 am

In post 241, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:scum = fbi = evil bad guys out to ruin my daughter ydra's wedding
town = mafia = great buddies of mine who are here to ask me favors cuz I can't say no
ok?
No, no, scum = mafia = the majority in this game (who so happen to be uninformed, lack a PT, and lack a nightkill).
Town = FBI = the minority in this game, that happen to have a PT which allows them to kill and know who each other are.
@WhemeStar
DkKoba
vs
Infinity 324
DkKoba
overreaction
I'm liking this content more tho and given that I am in a desperate need of more scumreads, sure, I'll scumbin this slot. <3
In post 238, DkKoba wrote:whats scummy about my play?
Everything; you radiate scumminess in a way that I think makes it utterly impossible for you to be town, and thus, you're someone who I've zero interest in voting.
In post 240, DkKoba wrote:honestly after among us i cant tell if ur jsut so fragrently misreading me again or what
Not unless you're FBI. :P (And given that I'm pretty sure you're not FBI, that means you're lockscum.)
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:21 am

Infinity 324

Dunnstral

morph the cat

WhemeStar
Inser Cool Name Here

Ydrasse

Salsabil Faria

Toxic 1v1er
PookyTheMagicalBear
DkKoba

Probably a more accurate readslist right now.
Town, townread, worried-might-be-town, lean town, would-townread-but-am-leaving-to-the-soulreaders, scumlean, lockscum.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:39 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

Dunnstral hasn't even posted this game...
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:56 am

Post by WhemeStar »

In post 245, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Dunnstral hasn't even posted this game...
LOL
Im a dog that quacks
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

bruh moment fr

Wanna explain?
retired
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:29 pm

In post 245, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Dunnstral hasn't even posted this game...
Exactly.

And how long has the gamethread been open?

It opened a full 24 hours ago--and GreyICE sent a daystart PM.

Dunnstral hasn't posted in this game, in spite of it opening a full 24 hours ago, and GreyICE sent a daystart PM so there's no "I didn't know this game had started" for Dunnstral to use as an excuse.

That is PRECISELY why Dunnstral is such a strong town candidate; he's not posted, he's not come and done anything, in that time.

So Dunnstral not having posted this game is precisely what makes him such a strong town candidate for me right now.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

you just restated the same point multiple times
retired

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”