electoral college mafia (now its done watch it go)

mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1825 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:57 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1820, T3 wrote:Anya says she messaged OWER and mathblade.
I dont understand this fake claim as scum? WHy on earth would you claim this when you know, not one, BUT TWO people will deny this later on?
Doesn't make sense.
On the other hand, her "cant confirm or deny i am scum is effing weird lol
Can we hold off eliminating for a bit as we think it through.
Town are in a really bad position atm We really need to get this one right.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1826 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:58 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1821, mozamis wrote:so do we assume anya IS scum who isn't used to playing as scum on this site?
Even if not, it still makes sense to vote Anya.
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #1827 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:59 am

Post by tris »

if anya is to be replaced, i want to have replacement. i don't scumread anya. i don't townread anya either. but, if anya stays, i want to punch her
here's what it says
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #1828 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:01 am

Post by tris »

err. maybe i shouldn't be discussing replacement in that way, but she implied she's leaving
here's what it says
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #1829 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:02 am

Post by tris »

as it stands, anya is impossible
here's what it says
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1830 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:32 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1825, mozamis wrote:
In post 1820, T3 wrote:Anya says she messaged OWER and mathblade.
I dont understand this fake claim as scum? WHy on earth would you claim this when you know, not one, BUT TWO people will deny this later on?
Doesn't make sense.
On the other hand, her "cant confirm or deny i am scum is effing weird lol
Can we hold off eliminating for a bit as we think it through.
Town are in a really bad position atm We really need to get this one right.
Here’s the problem with that.

There’s absolutely nothing she can say that is trust worthy.
Earlier on she claimed to send a loyal message to Outer.
Outer never claimed to get it and she never tunnels Outer.

In post 1158, Anya wrote:this bunny is unbelievable

check what i sent you last night which should prove my innocence
In post 1257, Anya wrote:mastina
lend
Randy
flow trap

are your wolves
If we treat this in the best light possible and that she is the messenger here then she can’t be a loyal and town one or she would be including Outer in the wolves.

Therefore she’s had multiple days either
A> contriving a fake claim as town
Or B> Contriving a fake claim as town

What words could be said to explain for lying for in essence from before I came into the game?

It’s a long deliberate lie.

The simple answer is to elim Anya.

It’s up to her to provide the explanation if there is a good one and she just isn’t.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1831 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1820, T3 wrote:
In post 1819, tris wrote:
In post 1818, T3 wrote:if town thn we know 2 scum.
howww
Anya says she messaged OWER and mathblade. They both claim to have not received messages.
Technically in that case we would elim OWER first then myself if OWER flipped red as scum blocking Anya that night would make no sense and I am town.

Just the odds of Anya being town here are so so slim. Like fake claiming after days of stuff.

I don’t have enough moons to even consider it.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1832 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:35 am

Post by MathBlade »

The fact you suggest not eliminating Anya today is very very sus.

Like man I wish I was a cop sus moz.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1833 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:39 am

Post by mozamis »

you'll forgive us all if we don't just agree with your slot, havign just replaced into SLOT WHO PREVIOUSLY HAD CONTRIBUTED NOTHING.
god sorry caps.
i'm gonna eat soem cake and watch the sopranos now.
but i'll try and catch up later on.
meanwjhle please don't elim. anya yet.
need to hear more from her.
i still dont get her motivation for the fake claim as scum when you know TWO people will deny t??!!
I would say she was town apart from that EFFING BIZZARE "cant confirm or deny i am scum" WHO AS TOWN SAYS that lol
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1834 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:40 am

Post by mozamis »

And hullo Mathblade, long time no see:)
*tumbleweed as Mathblade doesn't remember who the hell I am * :)
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1835 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1833, mozamis wrote:you'll forgive us all if we don't just agree with your slot, havign just replaced into SLOT WHO PREVIOUSLY HAD CONTRIBUTED NOTHING.
god sorry caps.
i'm gonna eat soem cake and watch the sopranos now.
but i'll try and catch up later on.
meanwjhle please don't elim. anya yet.
need to hear more from her.
i still dont get her motivation for the fake claim as scum when you know TWO people will deny t??!!
I would say she was town apart from that EFFING BIZZARE "cant confirm or deny i am scum" WHO AS TOWN SAYS that lol
I agree.

You should evaluate me.

The motivation part could have been a failed gambit. She expected me to be a VT and an easy miselim then she could claim blocked down the line.

I know for a fact I wasn’t jailkept because it said you went no where.

You’d just have a hard time arguing I am scum when my first post contains my role and my actions in it.

The motivations may be more of an epic play which MU is more known for and where my hidden alter ego is a bit more flexible in play and people don’t know it’s me so it doesn’t have the math stigma.

And hi. I don’t remember who you are.

And yes site flakes happen.

But more realistically the slot is scum or at minimum playing to a not town wincondition. Scum is the only not town place.

Your question itself can also be reversed as well
“If she is town what motivation does she have to fake claim and maintain it for 2+ days?”

I can’t think of one.

The question itself is manipulative.

The more probable answer is Anya is scum.

Sure it’s POSSIBLE she is town and she got blocked/jailkept last night and Outer is scum or the same scenario. I think soon as she folded and said she was VT the simple thing is she is lying and has been all game.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1836 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:02 pm

Post by T3 »

I did consider the factthat we could vote OWER, but Anya isnt actually voting or sring owwr at all.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1837 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:03 pm

Post by mozamis »

Don't put words in my mouth. I'm not saying we shouldn't elim. her. I am saying we need to be careful. Scum are in a very strong position and they can potentially ram through a few quick lynches and win the game.
I have played in Large Normals before like this and scum are so powerful right now. They are more than capable of running some strong gambits themselves.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1838 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:06 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 1622, MathBlade wrote:I am having trouble finding memorable posts from him and when he’s not memorable he has a greater chance of being scum.

Is that your feeling?
Pretty much. My meta on Almost is that he is much more "Town Leader" when town. Much more proactive. He is much quiter and blendy in this game.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1839 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:12 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 1625, MathBlade wrote:Not sure why Mastina mason isn’t dead though assuming she is town.
Yes, that worries me.
Also, Mastina hasn't suspected me all game, which worries me as well. Most people do. I tend to wind people up and suspect everyone and slag everyone off at some point. (Typing that out it's becoming clearer why I get mislynhed so much lol) Mastina has never once defended themselves from my criticisms or noted them. Just "Moz town" from Mastina.
Only reason I let Mastina off was her apparent RL probs. Obv. if she IS townthen deep apologies for suspecting you. But yeah...she worries me.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1840 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:13 pm

Post by mozamis »

Mathblades opening posts feel really town, questioning the game.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1841 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:15 pm

Post by mozamis »

So, with a slight adjustment for Anya for Randy,
Scum in:
Anya
Almost
Auro
Bugspary
T3
Len

Four out of six...
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1842 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:15 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1839, mozamis wrote:
In post 1625, MathBlade wrote:Not sure why Mastina mason isn’t dead though assuming she is town.
Yes, that worries me.
Also, Mastina hasn't suspected me all game, which worries me as well. Most people do. I tend to wind people up and suspect everyone and slag everyone off at some point. (Typing that out it's becoming clearer why I get mislynhed so much lol) Mastina has never once defended themselves from my criticisms or noted them. Just "Moz town" from Mastina.
Only reason I let Mastina off was her apparent RL probs. Obv. if she IS townthen deep apologies for suspecting you. But yeah...she worries me.
The other part that worries me is let’s assume Mastina is Mason + PR since she said she sent out some targeting action.

Then someone should be able to vouch for her as a mason partner. With the limited amount of people left. The mason partner should be discussing with Mastina when to claim.

Mastina never lies about RL.

However having RL is NAI. She could scum or town for it.

She just needs to have an explanation.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1843 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:16 pm

Post by mozamis »

Shit, maybe Mastina
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1844 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:17 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 1628, MathBlade wrote:VOTE: moxamis

Moz ? Tsu? A50?
oi?! :(

Why?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1845 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:18 pm

Post by MathBlade »

No offense but I think your pool sucks seeing it written out and I want you in the pool and what seems to be a defense of Anya (even though you say it’s not). I know you didn’t do the kill that doesn’t mean you aren’t scum.

Just this page has been pretty bad from you combined with VFP v you yesterday moving to VFP you’re still pretty sus.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1846 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:19 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1844, mozamis wrote:
In post 1628, MathBlade wrote:VOTE: moxamis

Moz ? Tsu? A50?
oi?! :(

Why?
As I said earlier I was sorting you. Later on I Unvote you with something missing.

That something was you didn’t kill Xtom
GTKAS -- MathBlade
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1847 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:19 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 1631, MathBlade wrote:VOTE: Unvote
Thats better. Not sure I could handle another mislynch. It's disheartening. Need to change my playstyle I guess.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1848 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:20 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 1633, Almost50 wrote:@Whoever did this: I will personally see to it that your eyeballs are shoved up your ass. (and you better believe I will)
Most unconvincing thing I've ever seen on this site lol
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1849 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:22 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 1636, Almost50 wrote:Actually it's bugs/T3/Vax/OutWorldER, but thanks for considering me.
well,thanks for clearing those guys lol

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”