Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #7000 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:13 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Tbf, the main reason is that Kanna was super obvtown and it looked you were constantly mason hunting her. Pooky wasn’t bsing you btw, she really was pissed at you for not correctly tr her.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Pyro
Pyro
Goon
Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7001 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:40 pm

Post by Pyro »

Well... I can't be perfect at reading her every game! But for real, I wouldn't openly mason hunt as scum, it looks really scummy and I would think you specifically would think it looks really scummy as well, Nancy.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #7002 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:05 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

I agree mason hunting doesnt add up as a reason
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #7003 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 2:14 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I really really want us to win this. I don’t think I’ve ever put this much effort into any game ever.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #7004 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 2:17 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 7001, Pyro wrote:Well... I can't be perfect at reading her every game! But for real, I wouldn't openly mason hunt as scum, it looks really scummy and I would think you specifically would think it looks really scummy as well, Nancy.
Well, that’s why I initially wanted to lim you but I don’t like how passive Dunn is being. Town!him I think would be pretty annoyed about now, yet he seems to have no reaction.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Pyro
Pyro
Goon
Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7005 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 2:37 pm

Post by Pyro »

In post 7003, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I really really want us to win this. I don’t think I’ve ever put this much effort into any game ever.
Let's launch Dunny and we do!
Pyro
Pyro
Goon
Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7006 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 2:38 pm

Post by Pyro »

In post 7004, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 7001, Pyro wrote:Well... I can't be perfect at reading her every game! But for real, I wouldn't openly mason hunt as scum, it looks really scummy and I would think you specifically would think it looks really scummy as well, Nancy.
Well, that’s why I initially wanted to lim you but I don’t like how passive Dunn is being. Town!him I think would be pretty annoyed about now, yet he seems to have no reaction.
Yeah, his tone and the way he's acting this game is clearly different to his town game. samantha was right when she said he has PASSION in his towngame, and there's none of that here.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #7007 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 2:45 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 7005, Pyro wrote:
In post 7003, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I really really want us to win this. I don’t think I’ve ever put this much effort into any game ever.
I’m game. Notice how silent Titus is being?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #7008 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 2:48 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 7006, Pyro wrote:
In post 7004, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Yeah, his tone and the way he's acting this game is clearly different to his town game. samantha was right when she said he has PASSION in his towngame, and there's none of that here.
I can definitely relate. I was recently in a scumgame and it truly sucks the life right out of you with few exceptions. I actually enjoyed it in Pooky vs. FL eventhough we lost. However, I still really really want to get a shot at playing scum stump though.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #7009 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:11 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Makes more sense to me that the last scum would be all over the place than being silent
Pyro
Pyro
Goon
Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7010 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:16 pm

Post by Pyro »

Pyro
Pyro
Goon
Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7011 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:22 pm

Post by Pyro »

Pink Ball Pink Ball Pink Ball...

You can't apply a blanket statement like that when we're talking about Dunny
specifically
. We just talked about how Dunny has more passion as town, and would find this push quite annoying if he were town. Him remaining quiet and lurking it out is scum-indicative for him.
Pyro
Pyro
Goon
Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7012 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:28 pm

Post by Pyro »

Sorry, I don't mean to poke fun at you. I think you handwaiving my case with a single line and then saying you would decide on the elimination today has sent me into a spiral of floof.
Pyro
Pyro
Goon
Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7013 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:41 pm

Post by Pyro »

In post 6971, Pink Ball wrote:Your case relies too much in two factors: associations that the most powerful scum role would avoid having; and your own charisma.

I'll make a case on both of you and decide who we are eliminating today.
SPIRAL OF FLOOOOOOOOOOOOF

I need to listen to Snowy again
Pyro
Pyro
Goon
Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7014 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:42 pm

Post by Pyro »

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #7015 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:59 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 7007, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 7005, Pyro wrote:
I’m game. Notice how silent Titus is being?
I'm vla.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #7016 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:02 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 7012, Pyro wrote:Sorry, I don't mean to poke fun at you. I think you handwaiving my case with a single line and then saying you would decide on the elimination today has sent me into a spiral of floof.
That's exactly what I wanted. You need an antagonist.
Pyro
Pyro
Goon
Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7017 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:07 pm

Post by Pyro »

Evil floof
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #7018 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:14 pm

Post by Alisae »

Clidd
Dunnstral (1) - Pyro
Morning Tweet
Pyro
Pink Ball

5 alive 3 to kill
(expired on 2021-04-06 00:14:14)
GTKAS
| here.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #7019 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:15 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Put my shoes for once. I don't know why you care that much about being limmed today if that means limming Dunn tomorrow. I get the pride thing, but to me it looks survivalistic, while the other dude seems not to care
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #7020 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:16 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

@Pink Ball, who do you think is the last scum?

We know it can’t be Tweetie, it’s obviously not you, comparable reasons why it’s not Clidd, plus I don’t want to suffer the wrath of the ghost of Kanna, so who’s left?

I know, you’ll say Pyro and Dunn and I know Pyro can’t be a clear because of bus driver but those are literally the only two remaining slots other than of course locktown Tweetie that don’t have strong anti associatives and do you really think that scum bus driver bussed Pyro/Olaf when he was trying so hard to get himself rolestopped? You think he hardbusses W & P - BOTH days and NKs Fey when Starcrossed and Tweetie make way more sense? If he’s the last scum why does he kill the slot guaranteed not to vote him in Elo when he had much better shots?

Scum!Ircher loves to distance and Sarah called him locktown. I will ISO some more flipped scum but I agree with Pyro and Sam, town!Dunn would be really irritated by this shift, yet he isn’t, why not?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #7021 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:17 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 7020, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:@Pink Ball, who do you think is the last scum?

We know it can’t be Tweetie, it’s obviously not you, comparable reasons why it’s not Clidd, plus I don’t want to suffer the wrath of the ghost of Kanna, so who’s left?

I know, you’ll say Pyro and Dunn and I know Pyro can’t be a clear because of bus driver but those are literally the only two remaining slots other than of course locktown Tweetie that don’t have strong anti associatives and do you really think that scum bus driver bussed Pyro/Olaf when KRAZY was trying so hard to get himself rolestopped? You think he hardbusses W & P - BOTH days and NKs Fey when Starcrossed and Tweetie make way more sense? If he’s the last scum why does he kill the slot guaranteed not to vote him in Elo when he had much better shots?

Scum!Ircher loves to distance and Sarah called him locktown. I will ISO some more flipped scum but I agree with Pyro and Sam, town!Dunn would be really irritated by this shift, yet he isn’t, why not?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #7022 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:25 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 7019, Pink Ball wrote:Put my shoes for once. I don't know why you care that much about being limmed today if that means limming Dunn tomorrow. I get the pride thing, but to me it looks survivalistic, while the other dude seems not to care
At this stage of the game, how is not caring town indicative? Shouldn’t town care and be eager to find the last scum?

I also don’t understand how you’re reading Pyro as “survivalistic”? Since he’s hard tr everyone but Dunn, I’m not really seeing that? If anything Dunn wanting to push Clidd but not really having a read on Pyro looks way more survivalistic to me. Why? Because we need to miselims for scum to win right? So Dunn can hedge his bets between Clidd and Pyro and if he’s the last scum and we lim them first, we lose.

Let’s put it this way, we need 3 clears: Tweetie, you, Clidd, so even if last scum wound up being Pyro, we’d still win.

@Pyro do something to prove to PB you’re town, thanks.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Pyro
Pyro
Goon
Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7023 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:28 pm

Post by Pyro »

It basically is just pride. I want to win the game without being mislaunched, and that's the main reason. My crops are gonna die if they wither and I can't water them you know?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #7024 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:28 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Nancy chill