Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #7050 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:00 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Ok thanks, I remembered Pine having some mechanics towards his role, one of them being able to send messages
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #7051 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:00 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 759, Starcrossed wrote: i like not in an alignment related way, but a "oh noraa" sort of way

bm/batsu/fey town!
batsu vs fey was strongly town-indicative for the both of them i feel
i also want soulread clidd as town!!

war and peace is still a fine votepark. this smells like tmi
In post 160, War and Peace wrote:Batsunami is likely town based on their enthusiasm here. They don't particularly like scum, and it feels pretty genuine enthusiasm. Aside from that, not really.
if war and peace flips scum at any point, i'd be happy to townlock pyro! i don't think this bus comes from a scumbuddy ever
. but until then, i will keep my fire extinguisher nearby just in case...

~mitsuha
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Pyro
Pyro
Goon
Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7052 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:01 pm

Post by Pyro »

That's a good point though; it was a really flimsy reason for Sherlock to townread Dunny for, simply because he was voting for him and Sherlock WIFOMed "oh, he wouldn't scumread me as scum again"

It's an easy way to townread a partner. Oh, ALSO, Sherlock has like this policy almost where he tends to OMGUS even if he doesn't believe in it for gamestate reasons. The fact he didn't to Dunny is also very telling
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #7053 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:03 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 770, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 740, Saudade wrote:
In post 738, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 736, Saudade wrote:
In post 733, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 729, Saudade wrote:VOTE: italiano
thanks for the scum claim friend
That wagon’s not happening, Why is he scum?
Don't tell me what's not happening when we have an entire week of gameplay
I’m the town stump
and....?
And she knows more about the setup than we do, namely who the masons are, so we shouldn't try to eliminate when she's saying no on day 1 or risk outing masons

UNVOTE: War and Peace

Oh this is really interesting, this post reads like a bait and switch.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #7054 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:04 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 7052, Pyro wrote:That's a good point though; it was a really flimsy reason for Sherlock to townread Dunny for, simply because he was voting for him and Sherlock WIFOMed "oh, he wouldn't scumread me as scum again"

It's an easy way to townread a partner. Oh, ALSO, Sherlock has like this policy almost where he tends to OMGUS even if he doesn't believe in it for gamestate reasons. The fact he didn't to Dunny is also very telling
Yeah that is kinda damning
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #7055 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:04 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Why does Dunn unvote W & P in response to hard my vetoing Italiano wagon?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #7056 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:11 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 757, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 754, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 752, Morty and Rick wrote:
In post 749, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:He’s mindmelding with my reads and considering your track record last time. you really shouldn’t be that confident but if Ircher is scum here, he’s definitely being bussed, bank on it but if he’s town, scum could be running him up. I’m not necessarily tr him but the game literally just started and you’re trying to ram this through now.
I'm hella confident

-Morty
You were also confident on Skitter.
I just don’t want any wagon getting higher than E - 2 because even if W & P are scum, we are deprived of valuable info if this gets rammed through this fast. I also haven’t figured out my vig targets yet.
This is why I unvoted.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #7057 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:11 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 7054, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 7052, Pyro wrote:That's a good point though; it was a really flimsy reason for Sherlock to townread Dunny for, simply because he was voting for him and Sherlock WIFOMed "oh, he wouldn't scumread me as scum again"

He did though? Wasn't he scumreading me for a time after I scumread him initially?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #7058 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:12 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1031, Sherlock and Watson wrote:
In post 945, Akarin wrote:
In post 926, Toogeloo wrote:If the game slows down by the time I get back on later, I'll probably go back and skim through. Finishing lunch, and back to work soon though.
In post 971, Akarin wrote:Okay, mostly I want votes on Clidd because Titus told me that's what she needed for her VCA. But also because the read on Charlie and Snoopy didn't attempt to differentiate the two heads, just found a reason to have a non-consensus read.
It's really hard to pick like some special event that happened.

My hydra partner getting banned isn't even exciting because it wasn't based on anything in this game.

Yeah there's a lot of shitposting, but some of it is funny and there's plenty of readable stuff in there.

But there isn't like some big
momenty
, you know?

akarin is so f'n town it's like, insane

is this what it was like being with chito and yuuri, I've never had that experience from the outside
In post 947, clidd wrote:My read is losing strength over time, you need to towntell in the next 24 hours, Sam.
In post 974, clidd wrote:No, the vote was late. Didn't you notice any difference between this game and our past game?
this is kinda ... what's the word? theatrical? performative? idk don't like it tho
In post 981, clidd wrote:I should be scummy in your perspective for how I got into the game.
clidd actually just seems really scummy here?

TITUS DID YOU STEAL MY SHERLOCK BUDDY?

:(
In post 988, clidd wrote:Akarin is a townlean.

Differentiating the heads hasn't changed my conclusion about the slot, but her observation on this was towny.
hmmm this take isn't bad though
In post 999, Alisae wrote:
Charlie and Snoopy requested replacement
okay can I just say this... makes me really sad :(

Marci I hope the pace of this game or any of the jokey shenanigans so far didn't scare you off :(

Shadow I was actually really enjoying this engagement with you and I'm really really sad to see you go

this really just did some damage to my mood

okay this time for real, I'm just gonna break for the night, or try to at least

-S
More evidence for Clidd!town. That’s textbook scum 101, sr the slot pushing your buddy.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #7059 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:12 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

If we're going to elim me today, fine, but I want to talk about clidd vs pyro today and not in final 3
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #7060 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:13 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Nancy... you should listen to the dead town
Pyro
Pyro
Goon
Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7061 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:14 pm

Post by Pyro »

Game ends today when we launch you, my Dunny

What do you think of my push on you?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #7062 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:14 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 7057, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 7054, Pink Ball wrote:

He did though? Wasn't he scumreading me for a time after I scumread him initially?
Link/quote. Where was Krazy sr you? I recall both PB and Clidd but when you?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #7063 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:15 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Despite pyro's confidence it's not me and there isn't really a reason to think it's me. The case against me is what other people have done instead of what I have done

I was mainly thinking Clidd still, I didn't want to flip flop on what fey said before she died

My play here looks nothing like my scum game
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #7064 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:15 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 7059, Dunnstral wrote:If we're going to elim me today, fine, but I want to talk about clidd vs pyro today and not in final 3
Who’s stopping you?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #7065 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:16 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 344, Sherlock and Watson wrote:VOTE: dunnstral
In post 350, Sherlock and Watson wrote:
In post 347, Dunnstral wrote:
Explain
In post 359, Sherlock and Watson wrote:Riiiiight - because you’ve never played with me before.
Early.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #7066 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:17 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 7060, Dunnstral wrote:Nancy... you should listen to the dead town
Are you referring to Kanna here? She’s my mason remember? You don’t think I had anything to do with her Pyro sr? The only thing she was dead set on was Clidd town and of course Tweetie as well but that goes without saying,
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Pyro
Pyro
Goon
Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7067 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:20 pm

Post by Pyro »

In post 7063, Dunnstral wrote:The case against me is what other people have done instead of what I have done
Not at all?

Parts of it are, sure, but not your read and progression on Sarah, and your read on and progression on War and Peace, and your reaction and believing their gunsmith claim. And your pocketing style posts.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #7068 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:22 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 7063, Dunnstral wrote:Despite pyro's confidence it's not me and there isn't really a reason to think it's me. The case against me is what other people have done instead of what I have done

I was mainly thinking Clidd still, I didn't want to flip flop on what fey said before she died

I really don’t think I want to ever lim Clidd. Krazy sr him for pushing W & P. That’s kind’ve weird to do if Clidd is a buddy, don’t you think?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #7069 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:23 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 7066, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 7060, Dunnstral wrote:Nancy... you should listen to the dead town
Are you referring to Kanna here? She’s my mason remember? You don’t think I had anything to do with her Pyro sr? The only thing she was dead set on was Clidd town and of course Tweetie as well but that goes without saying,
Kanna and Fey
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #7070 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:23 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 7068, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 7063, Dunnstral wrote:Despite pyro's confidence it's not me and there isn't really a reason to think it's me. The case against me is what other people have done instead of what I have done

I really don’t think I want to ever lim Clidd. Krazy sr him for pushing W & P. That’s kind’ve weird to do if Clidd is a buddy, don’t you think?
Can you quickly pretend that I'm eliminated today and the game doesn't end, and then MT dies. What do you think for the next day?
Pyro
Pyro
Goon
Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7071 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:24 pm

Post by Pyro »

- Infact, the "THE WAR THAT KEEPS ON GIVING" section is the only part where I talk about what someone else has done and not what Dunny himself has done.

Not sure how Dunny gets that impression of the case at all as town.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #7072 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:24 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

If I were scum I'd be jumping at the pyro case here
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #7073 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:24 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 7065, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 350, Sherlock and Watson wrote:
In post 347, Dunnstral wrote:
Explain
In post 359, Sherlock and Watson wrote:Riiiiight - because you’ve never played with me before.
Early.
You were never in actual danger atp. I think he jumped to C & S soon after that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Pyro
Pyro
Goon
Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7074 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:25 pm

Post by Pyro »

In post 7072, Dunnstral wrote:If I were scum I'd be jumping at the pyro case here
You always die tomorrow if you do that and force a 1v1 (assuming you win it)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”