Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2000 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1997, Elsa Jay wrote:Anya should first. A claimed PR calling out a gal with a Simple Modifier instead of the Complex one first? Nah.

Anya failing on you means you faked it or Kitty Roleblocked her. Me failing means your a scum PR or Town PR and neither helps town the way your acting.
nope you claim first.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2001 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: Elsa

run em up
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: cy/cyber

Post Post #2002 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:29 am

Post by flow trap »

:|
"I'm not coming to your house with a paper shredder" - Flow

"I honestly had no idea how to converse with (Flow). (Flow) brought up architecture to start with and I was like "oh do you like architecture" and then he was like "uhm no I know nothing about it." And then he threw something out a window??"
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2003 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

flow trap, vote.
retired
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2004 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:30 am

Post by flow trap »

No

"I honestly had no idea how to converse with (Flow). (Flow) brought up architecture to start with and I was like "oh do you like architecture" and then he was like "uhm no I know nothing about it." And then he threw something out a window??"
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2005 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

scum keeping me alive when i get closer to Solved mode the closer we are to lylo is a huge mistake btw - yall tripping way too hard.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2006 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

explain why - Now.
retired
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #2007 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:31 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

Screw off scum. Didn't even bother with you.

NotMaf is unfortunately Vanilla. No movement. Wasn't bothering on someone who claimed to be a PR.

So Owen is good and NotMaf is probably also good. Or a goon but I place my bets more on someone elsa lying.

Why did Koba even bother voting Norway today if they were gonna just target me all day, Flow? This is unfair.
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2008 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:31 am

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 1997, Elsa Jay wrote:Anya should first. A claimed PR calling out a gal with a Simple Modifier instead of the Complex one first? Nah.

Anya failing on you means you faked it or Kitty Roleblocked her. Me failing means your a scum PR or Town PR and neither helps town the way your acting.
I blocked DK. They implied they'd be able to confirm it.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2009 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:31 am

Post by flow trap »

Because rushing is stupid and it really seems like you're just pushing people who aren't obeying you

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2010 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

the reason elsa wont claim is because they are unsure if im gambiting or not - its clear.
I purposefully claimed for that reason so that it can be tested. They either had to choose to kill me or deal with the test.

Btw - as soon as elsa claims this game is mostly solved. this is why i am pushing for them to claim the result now.

Elsa - if you wont claim it that implies you scumread your counterpart.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2011 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2007, Elsa Jay wrote:Screw off scum. Didn't even bother with you.

NotMaf is unfortunately Vanilla. No movement. Wasn't bothering on someone who claimed to be a PR.

So Owen is good and NotMaf is probably also good. Or a goon but I place my bets more on someone elsa lying.

Why did Koba even bother voting Norway today if they were gonna just target me all day, Flow? This is unfair.
scumclaim
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2012 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

they had to wait out and think of what to do and now had to switch targets
retired
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2013 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:33 am

Post by flow trap »

See?

UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2014 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:33 am

Post by UNOwen »

I don't trust Elsa but agree with flow trap, we should not be rushing things today.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2015 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

flow trap / norwee / elsa
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2016 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2014, UNOwen wrote:I don't trust Elsa but agree with flow trap, we should not be rushing things today.
im just pushing people to claim their shit so they cant stall
retired
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2017 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:34 am

Post by KittyTacky »

Elsa should really cough up the result, no reason to withhold it.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2018 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2008, KittyTacky wrote:

I blocked DK. They implied they'd be able to confirm it.

all in due time
retired
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2019 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:35 am

Post by flow trap »

In post 2016, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2014, UNOwen wrote:I don't trust Elsa but agree with flow trap, we should not be rushing things today.
im just pushing people to claim their shit so they cant stall
Because they wouldn't use their 2 days of thinking about what to say to their advantage :igmeou:

Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #2020 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:35 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 2015, DkKoba wrote:flow trap / norwee / elsa
Found the townblock.

Who makes what's an essentially Vanilla Cop check them after they claim to be a PR, Koba?
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #2021 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:36 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

I already said my result Kitty and Koba. If you'd actually read my posts you'd know.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2022 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2020, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 2015, DkKoba wrote:flow trap / norwee / elsa
Found the townblock.

Who makes what's an essentially Vanilla Cop check them after they claim to be a PR, Koba?

you're scum flailing lol bye
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2023 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

im lazy so im not gonna make a big ass case about it - but your behavior throughout this whole game has been wolfy.

you trying to frame me as doing the same thing you did on day 1 is incredibly wolfy
retired
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #2024 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:37 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

you're scum failing lol bye

Flow I'll stop the arguing but help me get a different topic today. Otherwise I'm stuck fighting Koba all day.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”