Micro 1002: Dark Waltz III - Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:52 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1372, unwnd wrote:I think you should figure out Ydra/Sans/Firebringer/Oka sooner rather than later. I've been townreading Ydra for her interaction with Koba but Koba isn't here anymore and I no longer think that interaction is exclusive. I think tone is simply not enough for me at this point. That's what makes everything so hard because I feel everyone's personality much more strongly. I think this table is full of people who are really self-aware, almost to a dangerous aspect.

Why am I exactly put into consensus? I don't think anyone has really dropped a reason to dislike me based on the argumentative process. It's all just feeling me out and relying on some conceptual behavior. The familiarity of the room almost is what is making me uncomfortable, because I have a feeling the few players who are town are withholding all these secret tells they have on friends/familiars and don't exactly want to share. This does not help me and I don't think it will help us in the long run. I know the game is early but walking into the next phase still at this level will only lead to problems.
Are u still feeling iffy on oka im assuming i guess u haven't read latest stuff....

Why r u worried about sans
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:53 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1374, OkaPoka wrote:Unwnd, ur not consensus
yeah most people don't have strong views of u right now.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:53 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1373, OkaPoka wrote:You replacing accounts is not going to cause pooky to go ahh lets just rewrite that role pm

Only way id resort is if something AI happened
You said Aaron was scum and you were unwilling to resort him because he was not engaging or answering questions which implies you would resort if he did.
I do all of that. You should resort me but you didnt. If you are scum, that is why. If you are town, stubbornness is the reason.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:54 am

Post by Firebringer »

oka r u still hard no on the me/unwnd group i think u been talking about that for literally pages now.
Show

unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:54 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 1376, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1374, OkaPoka wrote:Unwnd, ur not consensus
yeah most people don't have strong views of u right now.
That's the problem!
Stop
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them/Theirs

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:54 am

Post by Mad Hatters Tea Party »

In post 1372, unwnd wrote:I think you should figure out Ydra/Sans/Firebringer/Oka sooner rather than later. I've been townreading Ydra for her interaction with Koba but Koba isn't here anymore and I no longer think that interaction is exclusive. I think tone is simply not enough for me at this point. That's what makes everything so hard because I feel everyone's personality much more strongly. I think this table is full of people who are really self-aware, almost to a dangerous aspect.

Why am I exactly put into consensus? I don't think anyone has really dropped a reason to dislike me based on the argumentative process. It's all just feeling me out and relying on some conceptual behavior. The familiarity of the room almost is what is making me uncomfortable, because I have a feeling the few players who are town are withholding all these secret tells they have on friends/familiars and don't exactly want to share. This does not help me and I don't think it will help us in the long run. I know the game is early but walking into the next phase still at this level will only lead to problems.
I fear you are subject to a "tell" in poor taste, and that is simply that you have not be active as the bulk of us posted our way through quite a heated situation.
Remember, the best place to start is at the beginning, and when you get to the end, stop.
totally not a stealth alt
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:54 am

Post by Noraa »

I dunno. people kept throwing you in death pools so I assumed.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:55 am

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 1377, Noraa wrote:
In post 1373, OkaPoka wrote:You replacing accounts is not going to cause pooky to go ahh lets just rewrite that role pm

You said Aaron was scum and you were unwilling to resort him because he was not engaging or answering questions which implies you would resort if he did.
I do all of that. You should resort me but you didnt. If you are scum, that is why. If you are town, stubbornness is the reason.
and... why should i redo my reads when i called you out on something you adapted to it? like i realized you were the same person very quickly, you want to know why? because pooky never wrote aaron requested replacement. i acted confused because i wanted to nail you on a lie.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:56 am

Post by OkaPoka »

plus aaron being noraa is not exactly a hard thing to spot, like it was noticed on page 1
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:56 am

Nora, propose to dance with the Fire Pupper and with Mother, I have trust between the three of you, you will have a strong mind. I also trust in your play My Queen.

Dr Quinzel needs to accept the dance with myself or sans, Ydrasse will be dancing with her regardless unless she has a proposal she would like to make.

The remainder are forced to group together.
Remember, the best place to start is at the beginning, and when you get to the end, stop.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:56 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1382, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 1377, Noraa wrote:

and... why should i redo my reads when i called you out on something you adapted to it? like i realized you were the same person very quickly, you want to know why? because pooky never wrote aaron requested replacement. i acted confused because i wanted to nail you on a lie.
I'm not stupid. I know that no request generally means its the same person.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:56 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 1375, Firebringer wrote:

Are u still feeling iffy on oka im assuming i guess u haven't read latest stuff....

I've talked about it before and my feelings haven't waned. To rephrase, I think he's all about the showmanship of his words and less about how effective it is in developing reads.
Stop
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:57 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1383, OkaPoka wrote:plus aaron being noraa is not exactly a hard thing to spot, like it was noticed on page 1
You think I don't know that?
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:57 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1384, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:Nora, propose to dance with the Fire Pupper and with Mother, I have trust between the three of you, you will have a strong mind. I also trust in your play My Queen.

Dr Quinzel needs to accept the dance with myself or sans, Ydrasse will be dancing with her regardless unless she has a proposal she would like to make.

No. Doggo needs to die.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:57 am

The remained being Oka, Unwnd and either myself or Sans.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:57 am

Post by OkaPoka »

then why would i resort you for changing accounts.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:58 am

In post 1388, Noraa wrote:
In post 1384, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:Nora, propose to dance with the Fire Pupper and with Mother, I have trust between the three of you, you will have a strong mind. I also trust in your play My Queen.

No. Doggo needs to die.
How confident are you in Mothers reads and in her alignment in this game?
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:58 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1391, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:

No. Doggo needs to die.
not confident at all.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:59 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1386, unwnd wrote:

I've talked about it before and my feelings haven't waned. To rephrase, I think he's all about the showmanship of his words and less about how effective it is in developing reads.
Ive never thought of oka as a showman. he is more like a cat that is easily distracted and jumping around from place to place. if u shone a light on the wall he would chase it to the end of the world.
Show

Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:59 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1390, OkaPoka wrote:then why would i resort you for changing accounts.
Lets say I didnt change. You said you would resort if I engaged and answered questions which I did do. Why didnt you resort? Hm?
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:00 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 1393, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1386, unwnd wrote:

Ive never thought of oka as a showman. he is more like a cat that is easily distracted and jumping around from place to place. if u shone a light on the wall he would chase it to the end of the world.
Was talking about Sans there, but yeah Oka is definitely not showy

I disliked him earlier because I thought he was being excessive, but it's probably tipped over to the point where it has to be town
Stop
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:00 am

Post by Firebringer »

i think oka point is that u changed in order to try to force a resort rather than let him do a natural resort. which is kind of like okay w/e.
Show

Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:01 am

In post 1392, Noraa wrote:
In post 1391, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:

No. Doggo needs to die.
not confident at all.
Interesting. I will adjourn to consider this.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:01 am

Post by Noraa »

Sure I did force a resort. But so?
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:01 am

Post by OkaPoka »

because when i say explicitly say something is scummy and you change your behavior to be less scummy, its not actually less scummy? like if a kid steals cookie from a cookie jar and their mom was like i know you stole the cookie you have crumbs on your hands, and the kid goes and washes their hands, the cookie is still stolen.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”