Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2125 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Spew me town. Force your team to kill a VT because I'll be spewed IC.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2126 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

god I love rolling VT for these moments...
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #2127 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:01 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

That readlist is more outdated particularly when I learned Kitty doesn't read anything.

New reads:
Town is me (duh), Owen, and most likely NotMaf because I doubt he's the goon if there is one. Which I still think is possible. Just not him.

One town/scum in Flow and Eso.

2 of town and scum in Anya/Norway/Koba/Kitty. Because I legit don't think all 3 scum go all in and fake PRs.

Frankly I give up holding my vote back now.

VOTE: Koba

Just get this liar outta here plz and thx.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2128 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh now kitty is scum?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2129 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

your reads list looks like you just took the player list and regurgitated it and just spat it wherever you want and just put me at the bottom of it.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2130 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also where am I lying? quote those posts - right now
retired
esotericzoomer
esotericzoomer
Mafia Scum
esotericzoomer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2131 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:04 pm

Post by esotericzoomer »

In post 2121, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2119, esotericzoomer wrote:no i think they got it right?
if im roleblocked - i cant go anywhere.]

they have to believe i am scum with kitty. they have not made a push in kitty's direction, so that is completely bunk.

eso, what is your read on elsa at this point?
right the part where you cant go anywhere when rb, given i failed to make this distinction i wouldnt be surprised if elsa did too, side note i trust you but i definitely dont trust kitty

elsa has done some bizarre shit yeah and like i believe i said, if there had to be a liar itd be elsa as they didnt disclose their modifier prior to anya claiming, unless their scum with anya (which would be a ballsy move to corroborate eachothers claims) id like to believe the odds of elsa fakeclaiming anyas role is slim and id much rather (and do) believe we’re in a world where both are town and i will die on that hill
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2132 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

you're the one who has been trying to gaslight me a bunch this game.

I can quote those later - I already brought it up before. I know what I'm talking about.

You have clearly never played against me - I'll give you a hint for next time since you are extremely naive and not so wise. You may THINK me being aggressive and all over the place makes me an easy mislim, but you're going to learn a sore lesson.
retired
esotericzoomer
esotericzoomer
Mafia Scum
esotericzoomer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2133 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:06 pm

Post by esotericzoomer »

In post 2123, Elsa Jay wrote:I can't solve Koba if they literally just throw away my points so I'm stuck with the rest. Eso did you already claim yet or nah? I know both Owen and NotMaf are vanilla so it's just you and Flow.

Edit: you literally just keep throwing in people you don't like into your scumreads wut.
claimed vt yea
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #2134 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:06 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

I'm not getting anywhere convincing you your evil. I'll wake up and answer the questions of the other guys instead.

And it's not regurgitated. You even admitted to reshuffling your stuff too. So make your own list before attacking mine.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2135 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I think elsa being town is incompatible with their dayplay regardless of claim.

do you think they are town based on their play?

fuck claims- what do you think of their PLAY.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2136 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2134, Elsa Jay wrote:I'm not getting anywhere convincing you your evil. I'll wake up and answer the questions of the other guys instead.

And it's not regurgitated. You even admitted to reshuffling your stuff too. So make your own list before attacking mine.
^^

frozen wolf here cant back up their made up shit points
retired
esotericzoomer
esotericzoomer
Mafia Scum
esotericzoomer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2137 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:07 pm

Post by esotericzoomer »

In post 2131, esotericzoomer wrote:elsa has done some bizarre shit yeah
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2138 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok bizzare but is it TOWNY

or is it SCUMMY
retired
esotericzoomer
esotericzoomer
Mafia Scum
esotericzoomer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2139 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:08 pm

Post by esotericzoomer »

if you want me to go deeper than that i can but i thought the expectation was a surface level read
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2140 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

and elsa, I had a worldview on day 2 that depended on moz being scum - me reshuffling makes logical sense.

You? What happened that you needed to reshuffle?
retired
esotericzoomer
esotericzoomer
Mafia Scum
esotericzoomer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2141 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:09 pm

Post by esotericzoomer »

In post 2138, DkKoba wrote:ok bizzare but is it TOWNY

or is it SCUMMY
bizarre as in a pendulum
scummy then towny
esotericzoomer
esotericzoomer
Mafia Scum
esotericzoomer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2142 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:09 pm

Post by esotericzoomer »

then scummy then towny then scummy and so on so forth
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #2143 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:09 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

Get your actual list together Koba so we can compare. You can do that much right? Not like you don't just have the 3 people who argue with you as the scum team already.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2144 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I would like to - I think elsa is a keystone piece right now in solving the game.

I want to have info in case theres a chance they're just town playing badly this game.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2145 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2143, Elsa Jay wrote:Get your actual list together Koba so we can compare. You can do that much right? Not like you don't just have the 3 people who argue with you as the scum team already.
I don't have a solid list rn - i stated honestly that I think everyone seems to have reasons to be scum and it's not easy for me to identify who. so far kitty is feeling the most likely to be town.
retired
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #2146 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:12 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 2140, DkKoba wrote:and elsa, I had a worldview on day 2 that depended on moz being scum - me reshuffling makes logical sense.

You? What happened that you needed to reshuffle?
Your god-damned soft PR claim and trying to kill me again. That and confirming NotMaf as 99 percent town. Including myself I got 3/9 townies solved. So there's 3 town and 3 scum left outta you remaining 6.

I'll die on this new hill YOU made that your one of them
esotericzoomer
esotericzoomer
Mafia Scum
esotericzoomer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2147 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:12 pm

Post by esotericzoomer »

one of the pr claims HAS to be scum
with the number of prs both norwegian and kitty seem suspicious here but they have limited shots so theres definitely room for them being town
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2148 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Its late here and I'm not going to do my trust falls rn - where I go thru everyone and find reasons to townread everyone and then build a PoE off that. It's late and I work in the morning. It WILL come - but likely late wednesday or afternoon thursday EST time.
retired
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2149 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:12 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

Ever heard of missing a post, Elsa? You are sooooo eager to latch onto that. Sounds like a scum trying to get rid of someone pushing.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”