Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:15 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 449, VFP wrote:
In post 447, Vaxkiller wrote:It's been pointed out its a possibility
What an argument.
I think its possible that you're scum. Do we lim you now?
Do you townread Korina?
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:21 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 449, VFP wrote:
In post 447, Vaxkiller wrote:It's been pointed out its a possibility
What an argument.
I think its possible that you're scum. Do we lim you now?

Nice manipulation of my point. And yes, generally speaking if you think someone is scum you try to elim them.
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:23 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

@mod Limited access - should be 48h, pain flare is starting but is a localised one.

Will catchup in a mo.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:27 am

Post by Ircher »

Day 1 VC #8
mahimahi (4) (E-3) - Korina (), VFP (), Flea the Magician (), Guillotina ()

Flea The Magician (0) -
Raya36 (0) -
Korina (4) (E-3) - KidAmn (), Vaxkiller (), mahimahi (), CaptainS ()

Nono (0) -
CaptainS (1) - samantha97 ()
Vaxkiller (2) - Almost50 (), TemporalLich ()
Not Voting (2) - Nono, Raya36 ()

With 13 alive, it takes 7 votes to execute a player.

DeadlinesThis phase will end no later than Wednesday, April 14, 2021 8:30 PM EDT or in (expired on 2021-04-14 20:30:00).
This phase will end no earlier than Friday, April 2, 2021 11:00:00 PM EDT or in (expired on 2021-04-02 23:00:00).

Moderator Notes1: If you have regular weekend V/LA, please inform me each week.
2: Korina is V/LA on weekends. Please remember to set V/LA tags each weekend.
3: As a reminder, please try to avoid multiposting in a row as that can clutter the thread and make it harder for people who are behind to catch up. Try to combine smaller posts into one larger post.
4: Nono is V/LA until the start of Saturday, April 3, 2021.
5: Flea the Magician is V/LA until the start of Sunday, April 4, 2021.

Pronoun Key1. mahimahi : They/Them
2. Flea the Magician : Fae/Faer (Preferred) or They/Them
3. Raya36 : She/Her
4. TemporalLich : He/Him
5. Guillotina : He/Him
6. Korina : They/Them (Preferred) or He/Him
7. Almost50 : He/Him
8. VFP : They/Them
9. KidAmn : They/Them
10. Nono : Any/Any
11. samantha97 : Any/Any
12. CaptainS : Any/Any
13. Vaxkiller : Any/Any
Last edited by Ircher on Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:28 am

Post by VFP »

In post 450, Guillotina wrote:Do you townread Korina?
Yes, and so should you.
In Korina we believe! My vote sticks with Korina, not against.
In post 451, Vaxkiller wrote:Nice manipulation of my point. And yes, generally speaking if you think someone is scum you try to elim them.
Thank you!
So we are agreed that there is much of a reason to lim Korina as there is to lim you.
That makes you look suspicious even more so.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:32 am

Post by VFP »

Also, I can assure you that my role will also be able to confirm Korina on night 2 as cult or not.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:32 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 454, VFP wrote:
In post 450, Guillotina wrote:Do you townread Korina?
Yes, and so should you.
In Korina we believe! My vote sticks with Korina, not against.
In post 451, Vaxkiller wrote:Nice manipulation of my point. And yes, generally speaking if you think someone is scum you try to elim them.
Thank you!
So we are agreed that there is much of a reason to lim Korina as there is to lim you.
That makes you look suspicious even more so.
Why do you townread Korina?

Be ause the moment i read all her crazy claiming it reminded me of our ladt Grand Idea game where she flipped scum and I wished i was a day vig.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:33 am

Post by Guillotina »

Should i hate my iPad, my thick fingers or both?
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:37 am

Post by VFP »

In post 456, Guillotina wrote:Why do you townread Korina?

Be ause the moment i read all her crazy claiming it reminded me of our ladt Grand Idea game where she flipped scum and I wished i was a day vig.
It's not crazy talk, it's our leader looking for a better tomorrow, today!
Let's be real for a second though. You are scum reading Korona because others have told you Korina is X Y over Z with no actual knowledge.
Without anyone using meta which can easily be manipulated into their favour, what has Korina done thats scummy?
Exactly, at a best you can say null read. The push on Korina is scum leading the way to an easy excuse of a lim with no blow back!
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:40 am

Post by TemporalLich »

In post 447, Vaxkiller wrote:I like Korina as much as the next person, but, they need voted out.

This is not "fear" of the possibility or anything, I know some of you are friends with Korina, but it's a game, and as I see it, Korina has got to go. I've posted my thoughts on it and I get agreement, but no votes, and it gets explained away (maybe another day, but I know them, someone even said "they deserve the win if they are cult" <--- Lol why? It's been pointed out its a possibility!, some of you are just roflcoptering asking to be recruited!)

Korina is today's fade. I'm sorry Korina, no hard feelings, it just is, waht it is.
ugh this sounds like resigned scum trying to push their mislim (or "misfade" according to vax)

how this is towny eludes me
time will end
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:44 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 458, VFP wrote:
In post 456, Guillotina wrote:Why do you townread Korina?

It's not crazy talk, it's our leader looking for a better tomorrow, today!
Let's be real for a second though.
You are scum reading Korona because others have told you Korina is X Y over Z with no actual knowledge.

Without anyone using meta which can easily be manipulated into their favour, what has Korina done thats scummy?
Exactly, at a best you can say null read. The push on Korina is scum leading the way to an easy excuse of a lim with no blow back!
Stop white knighting her and stop misrepresenting my reasons to scum read people, that's svummy. I scum read Korina because she is playing the exact same way i watched her play in our last game where she was scum.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:46 am

Post by Guillotina »

Im sorry. Stop white Knighting him (korina).
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:49 am

Post by VFP »

In post 460, Guillotina wrote:Stop white knighting her and stop misrepresenting my reasons to scum read people, that's svummy. I scum read Korina because she is playing the exact same way i watched her play in our last game where she was scum.
So with meta only.
Your argument here is meta only.

Why are you voting who pushed the scum narrative anyway?
Did you forget who you were voting?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:49 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 447, Vaxkiller wrote:I like Korina as much as the next person, but, they need voted out.

This is not "fear" of the possibility or anything, I know some of you are friends with Korina, but it's a game, and as I see it, Korina has got to go. I've posted my thoughts on it and I get agreement, but no votes, and it gets explained away (maybe another day, but I know them, someone even said "they deserve the win if they are cult" <--- Lol why? It's been pointed out its a possibility!, some of you are just roflcoptering asking to be recruited!)

Korina is today's fade. I'm sorry Korina, no hard feelings, it just is, waht it is.
You seem scared, ngl.

Korina is no todays lim. I'm happy to yeet vax or mahi.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:51 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

VFP, are you for real right now or just trolling me. Like im not sure if I should even respond to you, because it looks like you just fuckin with me trying to rile me up.

@temporallich
how is that "resigned"? Korina is scummy, and the people protecting them have the silliest reasons! (listed above). I ended with an "I'm sorry" because there appears to be a good handful of people in this game who just want to play with Korina.... regardless of alignment!!!!! So I want people to know I have nothing against them and enjoy playing with them, but, sorry, they are today's fade.

Games played.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:52 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 462, VFP wrote:
In post 460, Guillotina wrote:Stop white knighting her and stop misrepresenting my reasons to scum read people, that's svummy. I scum read Korina because she is playing the exact same way i watched her play in our last game where she was scum.
So with meta only.
Your argument here is meta only.

Why are you voting who pushed the scum narrative anyway?
Did you forget who you were voting?
Your scum equity is going up with every post.

Are you telling me that scum would not push each other to distance themselves on Day 1?
Are you telling me that you didnt consider that Mahi and Korina could be scum read for independent reasons?
Ate you not aware thst there may or may not be different types of scum in this game?
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:55 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 464, Vaxkiller wrote:VFP, are you for real right now or just trolling me. Like im not sure if I should even respond to you, because it looks like you just fuckin with me trying to rile me up.

@temporallich
how is that "resigned"? Korina is scummy, and the people protecting them have the silliest reasons! (listed above). I ended with an "I'm sorry" because there appears to be a good handful of people in this game who just want to play with Korina.... regardless of alignment!!!!! So I want people to know I have nothing against them and enjoy playing with them, but, sorry, they are today's fade.
That is not up for you to decide alone though. Unless you are governor or a duke? Or an Executioner.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:58 am

Post by Guillotina »

I rescind my town lean from VFP
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:00 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 466, Guillotina wrote:
In post 464, Vaxkiller wrote:VFP, are you for real right now or just trolling me. Like im not sure if I should even respond to you, because it looks like you just fuckin with me trying to rile me up.

@temporallich
That is not up for you to decide alone though. Unless you are governor or a duke? Or an Executioner.
I may be tunneling a little, it crossed my mind this morning. But as of this moment, they are still the best fade.

Games played.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:00 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

Guil you get some Vax points.

Games played.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:00 am

Post by VFP »

I'm 100% serious.
In post 465, Guillotina wrote:Your scum equity is going up with every post.

Are you telling me that scum would not push each other to distance themselves on Day 1?
Are you telling me that you didnt consider that Mahi and Korina could be scum read for independent reasons?
Ate you not aware thst there may or may not be different types of scum in this game?
Mahi is town and not scum.
I think you actually forgot who you were voting for though as you're scum. You are dead set on Korina as scum and its suggested highly likely as cult leader if they are. Why would you not be voting here if you didn't believe it?
Your push is fake. Your reasons are bad.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:08 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 443, CaptainS wrote:I'm away for less than a day and 10 pages jees Louise.

First impressios is that you all talk ALOT.

Personally I don't believe a lot of the claims and it's Day 1 and soft claims/ roleclaiming Day 1 is honestly not be believed especially in a bastard set up.

I do have a few people that I'm leaning town with the way that they act and the way they are coming across to me but after all it is my first game with all of you and likewise with me. Becausr i could claim Jesus for all you know but I ain't got anything to back it up.

But for now VOTE: Korina Choo Choo
Who are you leaning town on?

I played with Korina as scum last game and I'm really not getting the same feeling from them
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:11 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 470, VFP wrote:
I'm 100% serious.
In post 465, Guillotina wrote:Your scum equity is going up with every post.

Mahi is town and not scum.
I think you actually forgot who you were voting for though as you're scum. You are dead set on Korina as scum and its suggested highly likely as cult leader if they are. Why would you not be voting here if you didn't believe it?
Your push is fake. Your reasons are bad.
Oh look upon removing your wool i have discovered you bot pelt underneath.

How do you know Mahi is town?

How can you prove that i forgot i was voting for Mahi? If you cant prove it, it's a shade.

You accuse me of wolf reading Korina on just based meta, yet again you are town reading him based on meta, if my read on korina is invalid because of meta, how is yours not equally invalid then?

I dont know if my reasons are bad, im uninformed, but i do believe in them so dont dare to say that they are fake.

Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:12 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 471, Raya36 wrote:
In post 443, CaptainS wrote:I'm away for less than a day and 10 pages jees Louise.

First impressios is that you all talk ALOT.

Personally I don't believe a lot of the claims and it's Day 1 and soft claims/ roleclaiming Day 1 is honestly not be believed especially in a bastard set up.

I do have a few people that I'm leaning town with the way that they act and the way they are coming across to me but after all it is my first game with all of you and likewise with me. Becausr i could claim Jesus for all you know but I ain't got anything to back it up.

But for now VOTE: Korina Choo Choo
Who are you leaning town on?

I played with Korina as scum last game and I'm really not getting the same feeling from them
Really? How come? Make me see what im not seeing please.
CaptainS
CaptainS
Townie
CaptainS
Townie
Townie

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:13 am

Post by CaptainS »

In post 446, Vaxkiller wrote:@Capn

Id say we are at a medium level of activity for this type of game on this site. Some of us def talk more than others.

As for claims, eh, not totally unusual for this type of game. Id say the act of claiming isnt really AI, but more in how its presented.

Vaxkiller is currently searching for Jesus in thread.

Thanks for giving us a little more insight and thoughts. Welcome to the site, BTW!
Glad to be here!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”