VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:17 am

Post by VFP »

In post 472, Guillotina wrote:Oh look upon removing your wool i have discovered you bot pelt underneath.

How do you know Mahi is town?

How can you prove that i forgot i was voting for Mahi? If you cant prove it, it's a shade.

You accuse me of wolf reading Korina on just based meta, yet again you are town reading him based on meta, if my read on korina is invalid because of meta, how is yours not equally invalid then?

I dont know if my reasons are bad, im uninformed, but i do believe in them so dont dare to say that they are fake.
Because Mahi isn't in the Mafia team. There's no other role they could have taken other than town.

I cant meta read Korina because I have never played with them.
My reason is for scum pushing for an easy lim using Meta. I don't need to explain the difference, because you don't believe the scum push anyway.

But your argument here is if it can't be proven that you're lying even though it's obvious, it's not true?
Well my counter to that is I proved that you forgot who you were voting for, prove that I didn't or you claim scum.

Your reasons are uniformed that meta beats game? Well I'm telling you now, it's fake. And I'll uniform that all game.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:19 am

Post by VFP »

In post 475, Guillotina wrote:VOTE: VFP
Considering my role is 100% conformable in the night phase, you just scum claimed even further.
I will pray that our leader votes you!
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:28 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 454, VFP wrote:
In post 450, Guillotina wrote:Do you townread Korina?
Yes, and so should you.
In Korina we believe! My vote sticks with Korina, not against.
In post 451, Vaxkiller wrote:Nice manipulation of my point. And yes, generally speaking if you think someone is scum you try to elim them.
Thank you!
So we are agreed that there is much of a reason to lim Korina as there is to lim you.
That makes you look suspicious even more so.

@VFP
Saying
In post 454, VFP wrote: So we are agreed that there is much of a reason to lim Korina as there is to lim you.
is like really pissing me off because its untrue. It is not the friggin same because I have actually done the work and shown why I feel a certain way. You can say im wrong or whatever, but to actively compare and say what I have done to show Korina is scum to what you have done to show im scum (nothing besides say im scum) is just a lie and really disingenuous. THis is why I asked if you were serious or not.

To clarify in case its not clear/TLDR

Your comparison of your non existent thoughts on me, to my thoughts on korina - being equal is a lie.
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:33 am

Post by TemporalLich »

In post 464, Vaxkiller wrote:VFP, are you for real right now or just trolling me. Like im not sure if I should even respond to you, because it looks like you just fuckin with me trying to rile me up.

@temporallich
how is that "resigned"? Korina is scummy, and the people protecting them have the silliest reasons! (listed above). I ended with an "I'm sorry" because there appears to be a good handful of people in this game who just want to play with Korina.... regardless of alignment!!!!! So I want people to know I have nothing against them and enjoy playing with them, but, sorry, they are today's fade.
The fact you're acting like that exile is inevitable and simultaneously doing nothing to try to change it is a clear sign of resignation... though resignation isn't inherently scummy, but you wanting to push Korina with no explanation is scummy and a clear sign Korina would be a misexile.

also Guillo is starting to look scum with his recent posts
time will end
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:48 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 477, VFP wrote:
In post 475, Guillotina wrote:VOTE: VFP
Considering my role is 100% conformable in the night phase, you just scum claimed even further.
I will pray that our leader votes you!

God how i wish i submitted THREE day vig roles to the host right now.

In post 476, VFP wrote:
In post 472, Guillotina wrote:Oh look upon removing your wool i have discovered you bot pelt underneath.

How do you know Mahi is town?

How can you prove that i forgot i was voting for Mahi? If you cant prove it, it's a shade.

You accuse me of wolf reading Korina on just based meta, yet again you are town reading him based on meta, if my read on korina is invalid because of meta, how is yours not equally invalid then?

I dont know if my reasons are bad, im uninformed, but i do believe in them so dont dare to say that they are fake.
Because Mahi isn't in the Mafia team.
There's no other role they could have taken other than town.

I cant meta read Korina because I have never played with them.

My reason is for scum pushing for an easy lim using Meta
I don't need to explain the difference, because you don't believe the scum push anyway.

But your argument here is if it can't be proven that you're lying even though it's obvious, it's not true?

Well my counter to that is I proved that you forgot who you were voting for
, prove that I didn't or you claim scum.

Your reasons are uniformed that meta beats game? Well I'm telling you now, it's fake. And I'll uniform that all game.

This guy is obvious scum, i actually feel bad for your team because you surely cannot blend in. Honestly all i have to do know is how people interact with you to find the other scum. I think Korina might not be scum for the way you white knighted her.

Why did upsized the sentences of the quote. I will tell you now.

1) How do you know Mahi isn't in a mafia team?

2) If you don't have meta on Korina, why do you assume he is an easy lim?

3) My argument is that you can't possibly know that i forgot unless you are a GODDAMN psychic!
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:50 am

Post by TemporalLich »

VFP feels kinda sketchy with that claim but I kinda want to see it play out... Vax is almost openwolfing
time will end
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:51 am

Post by Guillotina »

You are making stuff up to push on me for pushing on your scum teammate OR on someone you ate trying to pocket. But you are scum here.

I will tell you one last thing. I've played mafia for two decades now, from way before you started calling tjis game mafia, it was warewolves before. I never forget whom i vote for. Ever.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:53 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

Case on korina:

Spoiler:
In post 288, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 72, Korina wrote:I told you, I'm nk-proof.
In post 73, Korina wrote:I don't know why that would extend to the day, but I feel like you're lying about it anyways.
Here is the problem I have: Korina uses bad logic to explain why they are still alive from the fake shot, its just blatant lies. Why would anyone think that extends to the day? If they were town, or their "claimed" role, they would be reacting differently.... not using logic like "my nk-proof ability protected me in the daytime"
In post 318, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 308, Korina wrote:
@A50, I'm not planning on shooting tonight, because I wanna see how many kills we have, excluding me. At most, we can have literally six SKs, but more pragmatically speaking, we probably have Mafia + SK/WW. Not only that, but we have majority throughout most of the game, so unless we lose three townies tonight, I'm not gonna shoot until I'm certain someone will flip scum.

pedit:
I picked a dayvig, but that was my mafia pick.

ppedit:
Yes, I would, because I think picking NK-Immune Miller Vig is actually a really smart move on my end. You can eliminate the odds of me being SK entirely, because I obviously pick Cult, meaning I'm either BP scum, or actually telling the truth.
This just reads "look im doing towny things, and have a towny thought process", instead of doing what everyone else would do with a vig.... shoot someone you think is scum and shrug it off if they arent.

@GUIL

You may want to read the rules regarding multiple posts in a row. (really all the rules)

A50's thoughts:

Spoiler:
In post 399, Almost50 wrote:I think Korina's reaction looks more normal if you take in-contest. This is how it really went:
In post 58, mahimahi wrote:actually fish have short lives and i have no time to waste for silence from our benefactor this game

dayvig: korina

- mahimahi
In post 59, Korina wrote:no, are you serious
In post 60, Korina wrote:please tell me you aren't serious right now
In post 63, Korina wrote:I'm going to wait to see if Ircher confirms it
In post 64, Korina wrote:If this is a fake dayvig, I'm voting to kill you.
In post 68, mahimahi wrote:
@Ircher ???

-mahi
In post 70, mahimahi wrote:our shot went through according to Ircher

so Korina is bulletproof

why are you bulletproof, Korina

-mahi
In post 69, Korina wrote:Are you actually a dayvig mahi?
In post 72, Korina wrote:I told you, I'm nk-proof.
In post 73, Korina wrote:I don't know why that would extend to the day, but I feel like you're lying about it anyways.
the only way I see it as fake is if it's SvS theater. You really can't SR Korina and TR mahi based on this interaction (and especially so when Ircher had not intervened in between). I dunno why people think Korina's reaction was stramge when nothing had been confirmed by the mid yet nahi claimed mod told them the action went through. I mean, put yourself in Korina's shoes and tell me how you would have reacted differently.

My rebuttal: It does not make it look any better with more context. Town does not say "My NK ability saved me" or "I dont know why that would extend to the day". TOWN DOESNT SAY THAT!!!!! Town would want to know why and not make up something that doesnt work. We all know what NK means. Korina knows what NK means. To say that the NK ability saved you during the day is a lie.

@RAYA and A50, Why does A50's "Context post" seem better? I need a deeper explaination.

Games played.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:57 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 481, TemporalLich wrote:VFP feels kinda sketchy with that claim but I kinda want to see it play out... Vax is almost openwolfing
VFP's actions are not great. Will wait for them to confirm night actions.

Not sure why you think im open wolfing.

Games played.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:59 am

Post by KidAmn »

Still deeply unhappy about leaving Korina alive and unleashed as a claimed miller vig, but given that the town apparently just wants to roll with it I don't know how much more I can argue for what is essentially a policy "lynch or leash" on that front. Still fairly sure Korina/mahi was not TvT and want to come back to that at some point this weekend.

It is somewhat concerning that we seem to have multiple players either straight up not engaging with the game, or reading the game and coming to completely different (and in Guillotina's case easily proven wrong) conclusions. That said, presumably given that post #0 states all PTs have day talk, if they're scum/wolves/Aliens/etc they'd be being coached out of that... unless they're solo... urgh. This is why I hate Grand Idea UPicks. Why did I sign up for another goddamn Grand Idea UPrick.

VOTE: Guillotina for now, pushing someone who by their own admission either sorts themselves tomorrow or has a lot of explaining to do is phenomenally anti-town. There are
far
better places for us to be looking for scum today, and this feels to me like an attempt at creating noise to drive the discussion elsewhere.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:03 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 485, KidAmn wrote:Still deeply unhappy about leaving Korina alive and unleashed as a claimed miller vig, but given that the town apparently just wants to roll with it I don't know how much more I can argue for what is essentially a policy "lynch or leash" on that front. Still fairly sure Korina/mahi was not TvT and want to come back to that at some point this weekend.

It is somewhat concerning that we seem to have multiple players either straight up not engaging with the game, or reading the game and coming to completely different (and in Guillotina's case easily proven wrong) conclusions. That said, presumably given that post #0 states all PTs have day talk, if they're scum/wolves/Aliens/etc they'd be being coached out of that... unless they're solo... urgh. This is why I hate Grand Idea UPicks. Why did I sign up for another goddamn Grand Idea UPrick.

VOTE: Guillotina for now, pushing someone who by their own admission either sorts themselves tomorrow or has a lot of explaining to do is phenomenally anti-town. There are
far
better places for us to be looking for scum today, and this feels to me like an attempt at creating noise to drive the discussion elsewhere.
Elsewhere? You are wrong. Im open to all discussions? Where do you think i don't want to go today?
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:26 am

Post by VFP »

In post 480, Guillotina wrote:1) How do you know Mahi isn't in a mafia team?

3) My argument is that you can't possibly know that i forgot unless you are a GODDAMN psychic!
Not in the PT with me

Because the reasons giving is an easy lim with no throw back? Are you trying to say I have meta on Korina?

Prove that I can't possible know that.
In post 480, Guillotina wrote:This guy is obvious scum, i actually feel bad for your team because you surely cannot blend in. Honestly all i have to do know is how people interact with you to find the other scum. I think Korina might not be scum for the way you white knighted her.

I'm so glad that my team are killing you tonight, because you will know in I mark out who is on my team pretty well.
Also, I believe that post as much as you believe your fake push on Mahi, Korina, and me today.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:28 am

Post by VFP »

KidAmn is locktown then.
mahimahi
mahimahi
Goon
mahimahi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:34 am

Post by mahimahi »

In post 447, Vaxkiller wrote:I like Korina as much as the next person, but, they need voted out.

This is not "fear" of the possibility or anything, I know some of you are friends with Korina, but it's a game, and as I see it, Korina has got to go. I've posted my thoughts on it and I get agreement, but no votes, and it gets explained away (maybe another day, but I know them, someone even said "they deserve the win if they are cult" <--- Lol why? It's been pointed out its a possibility!, some of you are just roflcoptering asking to be recruited!)

Korina is today's fade. I'm sorry Korina, no hard feelings, it just is, waht it is.
you are what this town needs but doesn't deserve

i gave up after players like vfp were voting us while townreading us because "cult memes"

-mahi
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:36 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 487, VFP wrote:
In post 480, Guillotina wrote:1) How do you know Mahi isn't in a mafia team?

Not in the PT with me

Because the reasons giving is an easy lim with no throw back? Are you trying to say I have meta on Korina?

Prove that I can't possible know that.
In post 480, Guillotina wrote:This guy is obvious scum, i actually feel bad for your team because you surely cannot blend in. Honestly all i have to do know is how people interact with you to find the other scum. I think Korina might not be scum for the way you white knighted her.

I'm so glad that my team are killing you tonight, because you will know in I mark out who is on my team pretty well.
Also, I believe that post as much as you believe your fake push on Mahi, Korina, and me today.
Stop with tne BS wifom and give me straight answers! I demand it!
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:41 am

Post by VFP »

In post 489, mahimahi wrote:i gave up after players like vfp were voting us while townreading us because "cult memes"
At least I'm trying to be vocal on you being town, right? And supported your checking 2 players to prove yourself on the get go.
I'm not sure what you are worried of, you won't be today's lim.

I'm also the only player here that we know who can confirm if Korina is cult leader or not.
So sure, I'm having a little fun here, but my reads are serious (and correct)
mahimahi
mahimahi
Goon
mahimahi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:45 am

Post by mahimahi »

oki that's fair

i'm hoping at least 1 more person claims at some point so we can check two players tonight

-mahi
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:46 am

Post by TemporalLich »

VFP isn't super scummy but the claim is self-resolving (especially if it is of the trivially confirmable kind)

is a towny post, I honestly don't get why the town wants to lime Korina who acts towny and is genuinely upset he didn't roll Cult and says that inthread.

Korina/mahi doesn't look TvT to me indeed.

and yeah I agree Guillo is trying to intentionally lime town.

pedit: I can fullclaim but my role is trivially confirmable during the day
time will end
mahimahi
mahimahi
Goon
mahimahi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:48 am

Post by mahimahi »

but can your role ability come with different alignments in the grand idea thread?

if so, i can confirm your exact role with alignment, as in the exact post from the grand idea thread

-mahi
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:50 am

Post by TemporalLich »

In post 494, mahimahi wrote:but can your role ability come with different alignments in the grand idea thread?

if so, i can confirm your exact role with alignment, as in the exact post from the grand idea thread

-mahi
you're trying to rolefish aren't you

but yeah I have a role that is town only but is a variation of a role that isn't town only
time will end
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:53 am

Post by TemporalLich »

In post 484, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 481, TemporalLich wrote:VFP feels kinda sketchy with that claim but I kinda want to see it play out... Vax is almost openwolfing
VFP's actions are not great. Will wait for them to confirm night actions.

Not sure why you think im open wolfing.
you're trying to get Korina limed and not even hiding that you're hopelessly tunneled but also know too much
time will end
mahimahi
mahimahi
Goon
mahimahi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:54 am

Post by mahimahi »

You're all so paranoid of fishing, it's ridiculous. I'm not some fisherman who's camped by the docks fishing for the best trout you'll ever see in your lives. I'm a scientist who's mixing elements and fixing chemical leaks for this town.

There's probably at least 3 different scum factions in this game, you think I'm just trying to fish town when scum need to kill each other too? You all should eat some pasta and learn that not every dish needs fish inside. Like yes, fish and chips is decent, but so is some mac and cheese.

-mahi
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Pronoun: They

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:54 am

Post by Korina »

I’ll shoot Vax tonight, it’s fine. I’m also at work, so I’ll catchup later.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:58 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 493, TemporalLich wrote:485 is a towny post, I honestly don't get why the town wants to lime Korina who acts towny and is genuinely upset he didn't roll Cult and says that inthread.
I've always played with Miller roles as "lim before LiLo" and unconfirmable vigs as "leash or prevent killing (be that by setting up a perma roleblock/jail or elim). The combination of the two, on Korina, known cultlover? Probably just my inherent biases against their claimed role combination, but it makes me fairly sure that slot can't be allowed to go to endgame, and I'll stand on that hill till I die. Even if we just ask them to stick to a pool we agree on in the event they do shoot, I'd be a lot happier. FWIW I'm leaning town on the slot based on the posting and the relative promptness of the miller claim, even if 308 was a bit LAMIST, but I don't think I'll be confident enough in the read to lock it as things stand.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”