mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:31 am

Post by mozamis »

HEAL: unheal all
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
Artemiana
Artemiana
Goon
Artemiana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:31 am

Post by Artemiana »

Mozzy, why do you keep voicing the fact that you don't want me in the council, and that I'm maybe scum here and not outright fighting it, or voting me in despite feeling weird about me?
Artemiana
Artemiana
Goon
Artemiana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:32 am

Post by Artemiana »

Though I do gotta say, you have refreshing honesty even if it is a little weird
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:34 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 574, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 570, Enchant wrote:
In post 568, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 565, Enchant wrote:
In post 564, Artemiana wrote:
In post 563, Enchant wrote:Why BM? Well, he played with me and fully acknowlidged i WILL hammer.
When did this happen?

I don't remember anyone thinking that you would actually hammer
I hammered in every game with BM (one time with his ask). I dunno why he didn't warn you.
lol the only time i remember you hammering was when we were scum together and I had to persuade you to do it. :lol: I definitely don't have you down as a lolhammerer by nature. But it's fair to say the hammer and your reaction afterwards look uber-town.
Aren't you called me mafia, when i hammered as Jailkeeper?
Or in first game, where i hammered Not_Mafia, because he deserve it?
i dont remember either of those occasions, but perhaps you're right! Although didn't Not_Mafia basically claim scum in that game? so not sure that is a lolhammer
Yeah, he claimed Cop really badly. Well. If you don't remember, it's sad actually. Understandble, as you have... How many games?

Either way, BM is most likely townie for me.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:35 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 572, mozamis wrote:Me, bone, Yessiree obvious suspects (didnt vote for Almost).
I always think scum tend not to bus, particularly when there are only two of them.
Leaving Tbone and Yesiree.
If they did bus, my main suspect would be BM as if you read Almost's ISO, there is a lot of "mentionitis" from Almost about BM.
So i guess my main suspects are BM, Yes and Tbone.
I partially agree. Scum bus far too often on this site of late - in terms of the overall site meta, bussing is more common than it should be. But this is an open setup where scum are hugely handicapped if they lose 1 early, so likelihood of bussing is pretty low.

So yes, I'm looking off-wagon for A50's buddy. And of those on-wagon, a more favourable slant to those who joined later (i.e. actual bussing, vs distancing when the chance of A50-elim going through was lower).
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:37 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 547, Raya36 wrote:
In post 544, Artemiana wrote:
In post 487, Artemiana wrote:It's a high risk, high reward play to get partner T-bone to get a seat into the council over townie rookie goddess because come tonight, scum will now have insight to what the council is planning on doing-which makes anything they do invalid
Let's not forget that this had happened yesterday.
I want you to really think about the position T-Bone was in last night
explain?
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:41 am

Post by Enchant »

What motivation Mafia-Almost50 have to remove Artemiana from council? If she is mafia, it's nonsense.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:43 am

Post by mozamis »

Although I guess Nono shouldnt be completely exonorated.
Almost could have bussed him, knowing the wagon was going nowhere. Maybe Nono bussed Almost early and dint have time to get off the wagon?
Lot of maybes...but stuff to ponder.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:43 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 545, Artemiana wrote:
In post 270, Almost50 wrote:
In post 192, Enchant wrote:Also others can change vote/add more like T-Bone/Artemiana did.
OK then. My choices are unpopular it seems, but I'll add them anyway:

HEAL: Moz, T-Bone, Yessiree
One scum, two town pocket.

This is the only council he wanted all of yesterday, and in all votes he wanted tbone in the council above all.

Tbone was also the one that he chose to replace me with, and he was also against BM being in the council.

Yessus was clearly pocketed based on his reactions to his hammer yesterday
yeah that's my starting position too.
In post 555, Artemiana wrote:
In post 553, Enchant wrote:
In post 552, Artemiana wrote:That said, I want to talk to at least one of you about what happened last night in depth, where scum cant see what's going on
Why you want hide it? If that's talking, i can't see how it would be secret. Track is useless. Protect as well, and if mafia hit protect, mafia already know.

So what?
The less information scum get, the better. What are your thoughts on the ideal council
I think Enchant is right here though - we don't have any useful info that mafia don't know, so we may as well say.
In post 562, Artemiana wrote:Like guys

I would appreciate it if everyone didnt ignore the big ol wolly mammoth yesterday
rest assured, we discussed it in the PT last night.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:45 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 582, mozamis wrote:Although I guess Nono shouldnt be completely exonorated.
Almost could have bussed him, knowing the wagon was going nowhere. Maybe Nono bussed Almost early and dint have time to get off the wagon?
Lot of maybes...but stuff to ponder.
yeah i'd have to go back and re-read. same could apply to Raya who was first on? But we're probably over-thinking it.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Artemiana
Artemiana
Goon
Artemiana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:50 am

Post by Artemiana »

Raya jumped on after I started bringing A50 into the light, and after I placed a compromise vote on yessus.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:55 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Since I don't see any reason not to claim our results, I shall.

Last night we tracked Yessiree and protected me. so either scum no-killed or tried to kill me. But Yessirree went nowhere, so I'm bumping them slightly down the list of suspects. We should've tested whether some players would have thought of the no-kill option (i.e. if Yesiree-scum would have killed last night, the result could clear them). Nothing really worth sharing from the PT although we had a good discussion. Main point of interest was T-Bone coming up with an odd idea for the night actions which would have guaranteed us no information (not that we achieved much better) and Raya being pretty balanced and moderate.

Notwithstanding, I'm going to VOTE: T-Bone

HEAL: Battle Mage, Artemiana, Enchant
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Artemiana
Artemiana
Goon
Artemiana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:58 am

Post by Artemiana »

In post 280, Almost50 wrote:
In post 252, T-Bone wrote:Can we keep yesiree and mozamis off of all councils, please?
You're clipping both my wings and asking me to fly here. Aside from them two, I only have you as a
confident
TR. And -even worse- I am not allowed to heal myself, so I can't even use the global TR on BM option to complete my trio.

Well, the closest to a TR aside from the above is Raya I guess, and I won't fight against an Enchant council membership, but then I feel like I'm "giving in" and when that happens I am highly likely to misread a scumster as a townie.

Wait! That does look like a read list of some sort. Let me try to put it in a more readable form:

T-Bone/mozamis
yessiree

BM/Raya/Enchant

Nono/Artemiana

If I use my super intellectual gift I'd say one scum in BM/Raya/Enchant and the other is in Nono/Atemiana (but don't quote me on any of that yet. I'll only take responsibility of my reads on the top 3 so far)
In post 424, Almost50 wrote:Any chance of a quick compromise on the council? I will take Raya in if you guys drop one of BM/Artem. My fear is we "might" be making BOTH Scum unkillable today, which would mean we are killing Town regardless after we finalize the council as it is.

I won't even dictate and alternative. Just pick one of Moz/T-B/yes and place them in one of BM/Artem spots.
In post 450, Almost50 wrote:VOTE: Nono

I can also do Artem, but nobody's voting her
In post 511, Almost50 wrote:
In post 460, Artemiana wrote:
In post 450, Almost50 wrote:VOTE: Nono

I can also do Artem, but nobody's voting her
Mmm...

Why do you do this?

Like...

You start off passive aggressive and then out of no where it's like OH NO, NONONO PLZPLZPLZ

OLZPLZPLZ LETS DO SOMETHING ELSE!

Why do you continue to play the woe is me card? Even when you went against the council you thought BM and I were both scum which is pretty ridiculous imo. Considering you successfully kicked me off, I would imagine you have the capacity to push this much harder?
ISO me. You and Nono are my 2 main suspects. The two at the very bottom of my reads. I didn't even keep it a secret.
These posts capture my interest,
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:59 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 585, Artemiana wrote:Raya jumped on after I started bringing A50 into the light, and after I placed a compromise vote on yessus.
that's better then. Although I'm not sure what to make of Raya being happy with T-Bone in the council today when T-Bone is definitely within the possible elim pool, and Raya was quite down on T-Bone even last night. I can live with Raya in council again, but prefer freshening it up.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:33 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 540, Enchant wrote:Unless mafia doesh't have braincells, is it.
Should emphahsise you English is really good. But this sentence made me chuckle :giggle:
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:33 am

Post by mozamis »

*emphasise
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:41 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 560, Artemiana wrote:What do you think about A50 swapping tbone out for me
world of WIFOM. Could be him trying to make scumArte! look town ,Or Almost making townArte! look scum etc etc
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:48 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 576, Artemiana wrote:Mozzy, why do you keep voicing the fact that you don't want me in the council, and that I'm maybe scum here and not outright fighting it, or voting me in despite feeling weird about me?
I dont know for sure you are scum. And the council seemed to work last night.
Scum could just a easily be Nono, Tbone, Yesiree and BM.
So i guess my townbloc is me and Enchant.
Raya is bland which in itelf is worrying.
So I do hve some suspectd after all!
Lynch Moz for changing his reads nd being really rransparent about it like in evry other game!
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:49 am

Post by mozamis »

*transparent.
Whole post a train wreck really lol
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:50 am

Post by mozamis »

@ Arte your posts Today seem really town for what it's worth, "game solvy".
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:52 am

Post by mozamis »

And discountng Almost's interactions with BM, BM was laughably lown Day 1.
So Moz, Enchant, BM town.
Arte prob town.
Evryone else scum lol
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:53 am

Post by T-Bone »

In post 544, Artemiana wrote:
In post 487, Artemiana wrote:It's a high risk, high reward play to get partner T-bone to get a seat into the council over townie rookie goddess because come tonight, scum will now have insight to what the council is planning on doing-which makes anything they do invalid
Let's not forget that this had happened yesterday.
Please don't insult me.
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:54 am

Post by mozamis »

As Churchill put it to me back in May 1940: "You and I will be dead in a weeks time".
Guaranteee that I'm the next lynch lol
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:54 am

Post by T-Bone »

In post 556, Artemiana wrote:What do you think about A50 kicking me off council and that being the catalyst for the A50 elimination?
Again please stop giving credit to A50 for something I did. In addition to being insulting, it's also untrue.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:57 am

Post by T-Bone »

In post 586, Battle Mage wrote:Since I don't see any reason not to claim our results, I shall.

Last night we tracked Yessiree and protected me. so either scum no-killed or tried to kill me. But Yessirree went nowhere, so I'm bumping them slightly down the list of suspects. We should've tested whether some players would have thought of the no-kill option (i.e. if Yesiree-scum would have killed last night, the result could clear them). Nothing really worth sharing from the PT although we had a good discussion. Main point of interest was T-Bone coming up with an odd idea for the night actions which would have guaranteed us no information (not that we achieved much better) and Raya being pretty balanced and moderate.

Notwithstanding, I'm going to VOTE: T-Bone

HEAL: Battle Mage, Artemiana, Enchant
Holy shit are you actually scum?

Return to “Completed Open Games”