Enchant
yessiree
Artemiana
Nono
mozamis
Battle Mage
Raya36

art, mage, mozami, yessiree, enchant
all have decent reasons to think they're town, know i'm town as well, just leaves t-bone and raya
wolf,, less so scummy, more don't have a reason to think she's solid town,, t-bone is the obvious choice anyhow
poe scummy, association scummy, plan's insistence and confidence is off, to say the least, and mage push that made it extra scummy
mage is leading us to victory,, everything he said earlier makes sense to me, just sitting back now kek
HEAL: art, mage, enchant
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:19 pm

Post by T-Bone »

In post 641, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 611, Nono wrote:problem with 602 (above) is t-bone's no doc plan is not bad, getting info on whether it's no-kill or not is useful,, it's just not useful for much else
painting it as that piviotal,, don't think it should be, leans scum
this i don't understand,, perhaps explained by perspective difference
In post 602, T-Bone wrote:If no one got killed, then it basically confirms one of us as scum
I think I've explained this above now, but to reiterate it makes zero sense in this setup, and this situation to NOT use the tracker ability when it is effectively a cop. I'm less precious about the protective, but it does seem a bit counter-intuitive to give scum a free-kill.
Are you trying to suggest I didn't want to use the track?
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:21 pm

Post by T-Bone »

In post 648, Raya36 wrote:
In post 642, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 622, Raya36 wrote:
In post 567, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 534, Enchant wrote:As expected, mafia just skipped.

Well. We can get around 3 free elims, before setup turn in vanilla. So, let's choose Council and kill someone.
Yeah I think that's likely, but not guaranteed. Although I think there was some marginal sorting value in not spelling it out.
In post 537, yessiree wrote:For that to actually happen, 4 players will have to throw the game first, and the 5th player insane enough to hammer both
throw the game is an interesting choice of phrase.
In post 538, Raya36 wrote:I'd be ok with any of these councils

HEAL: BM, TBone, Enchant
HEAL: Raya, TBone, Enchant
HEAL: Raya, BM, TBone
HEAL: Raya, BM, Enchant
why Raya-TBone-Enchant? Nothing about yesterday or last night makes me feel better about TBone alignment-wise.
T-Bone knew who we as a council chose to track and heal. That means scum!T-Bone knew he was not being tracked and was safe to make a kill. Scum!T-Bone also knew who to avoid because he knew who was being healed.

1) T-Bone is scum and had a perfect clear and safe shot but chose not to for the towncred because it doesn't make sense to not take that shot in his position for any other reason. Especially knowing he may not be in the same position again.

2) T-Bone is simply just town.
I don't think that's an unreasonable inference to make, but the fact you're making it, is itself vindication of the strategy in scenario 1. I feel a no-kill makes marginally more sense for T-Bone-scum than you-scum, because TBone was desperately needing the towncred after how Day 1 played out, whereas you weren't (and could afford to make the kill).

So I think your logic speaks more to a T-Bone who is aiming to make it to Day 3/4 only, but not a T-Bone who wants to win.

Regardless, I'm hard declining any Council with T-Bone (or anyone off-wagon) in it. I'm open to hearing alternative pitches on the elim today.
Yeah, I can agree there. If T-Bone actually is scum then you're right that he has the highest chance of the 3 of us to no kill
There is literally no scenario where scum!bone no-kills if I'm not being tracked.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:21 pm

Post by T-Bone »

I have the lowest chance of the entire playerlist lol. No killing is stupid and scum is stupid for doing it.

Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:32 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 653, T-Bone wrote:I have the lowest chance of the entire playerlist lol. No killing is stupid and scum is stupid for doing it.
Nope. This doesn't come from the mindset of town!TBone. I think this was a slipup. I think you meant No killing is stupid for scum on the council and scum is stupid for doing it. You just happen to know scum was on the council and no killed. No killing is not at all stupid for off-council scum.

Consider my vote on TBone. Idk what he's at.

I'm ok with the BM, Enchant, Art council that seems to be getting votes. I'd still prefer the one I'm voting for though
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:51 pm

Post by T-Bone »

What even is that post?

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:53 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Please feel some deep shame for that post after I flip and never do something shameful like that again lol

Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:58 pm

Post by Raya36 »

Tell me why no killing is stupid for scum off council then
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:59 pm

Post by Raya36 »

That was a general statement that should actually only be applied to scum on council
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:04 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Because prolonging the game when you are solo scum is Very Bad (tm).

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:11 pm

Post by T-Bone »

I am mostly reacting to you using the word 'slipup' to describe one of my posts. I'm part offended, and part aghast. It's like when Arte was trying to give A50 credit for getting me on the council. I just expect better from the people I play with. Almost50 was so helpless he needed someone's permission to vote differently and I gave it to em.

You do with this information what you will. But if you think I would slip in any game as any alignment you're insane. There is intentionality into everything I post.

Can't say the same for you. Don't hide, vote me. Have some direction in your posts.

Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:58 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 659, T-Bone wrote:Because prolonging the game when you are solo scum is Very Bad (tm).
Prolonging the game is better than getting tracked as solo scum
In post 660, T-Bone wrote:I am mostly reacting to you using the word 'slipup' to describe one of my posts. I'm part offended, and part aghast. It's like when Arte was trying to give A50 credit for getting me on the council. I just expect better from the people I play with. Almost50 was so helpless he needed someone's permission to vote differently and I gave it to em.

You do with this information what you will. But if you think I would slip in any game as any alignment you're insane. There is intentionality into everything I post.

Can't say the same for you. Don't hide, vote me. Have some direction in your posts.
No intentions to insult your play no matter alignment. I do think your statement was incorrect at the very least though. No killing is not stupid. Scum is in a very vulnerable position and sometimes playing the long game is the best chance, especially if it can in some way earn you towncred. No killing on the council is a bad choice unless scum is really aiming for the towncred. But no killing off the council is entirely reasonable.

To be clear, I'm not hiding, I'm not voting you because I don't want you at E-1 yet until a council is decided to be safe and I think you're at E-2 now? My post style may seem directionless since I post what I'm thinking at the moment and that will change, but overall I have direction.
Artemiana
Artemiana
Goon
Artemiana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:29 pm

Post by Artemiana »

HEAL: BM, Artemiana, Enchant [/vote]
Artemiana
Artemiana
Goon
Artemiana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:29 pm

Post by Artemiana »

HEAL: BM, Artemiana, Enchant
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:39 pm

Post by Enchant »

Eh? No killing is stupid?

You want say, you would kill someone to prove that tracked person is 100% not mafia, also risking to get tracked self?

That's risk to wake up around 2 confirmed townies without knowing who is them/get tracked self, which is game over (if not in council).

I don't know, if it's easier for mafia to dodge checks, or just dodge lynches.

About Council. I of course agree with Me+Artemiana+BM, because i have decent reasons to think they are town.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:16 am

Post by Enchant »

HEAL: BM, Artemiana, Enchant

Let's move.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:58 am

Post by mozamis »

Haven't caught up but that sounds good.
And pretty sure TBone is town. Can't see any scum motivation for him playing like he is, he has drawn a lot of attention to himself via discussion about his plan.

HEAL: BATTLE MAGE, ARTEMANIA, ENCHANT
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:25 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 654, Raya36 wrote:
In post 653, T-Bone wrote:I have the lowest chance of the entire playerlist lol. No killing is stupid and scum is stupid for doing it.
Nope. This doesn't come from the mindset of town!TBone. I think this was a slipup. I think you meant No killing is stupid for scum on the council and scum is stupid for doing it. You just happen to know scum was on the council and no killed. No killing is not at all stupid for off-council scum.

I'm ok with the BM, Enchant, Art council that seems to be getting votes. I'd still prefer the one I'm voting for though
Can someone tell me if this makes sense or if I'm just paranoia tunneling
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:44 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 667, Raya36 wrote:
In post 654, Raya36 wrote:

Can someone tell me if this makes sense or if I'm just paranoia tunneling
I think this is a red herring - "Would T-Bone no-kill as scum given he knew he was not being tracked". It leads to some pointless arguments about self-metaTM

But as for whether T-Bone would present this argument in an attempt to townclear himself. I could see scum!bone doing it
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:26 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 651, T-Bone wrote:
In post 611, Nono wrote:problem with 602 (above) is t-bone's no doc plan is not bad, getting info on whether it's no-kill or not is useful,, it's just not useful for much else
In post 602, T-Bone wrote:If no one got killed, then it basically confirms one of us as scum
I think I've explained this above now, but to reiterate it makes zero sense in this setup, and this situation to NOT use the tracker ability when it is effectively a cop. I'm less precious about the protective, but it does seem a bit counter-intuitive to give scum a free-kill.
I'm not "trying to suggest" anything - you have already acknowledged in this thread that you wanted to use the track on somebody within the council, which is tantamount (well, not quite, but almost) to not using it.
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:57 am

Post by T-Bone »

In post 669, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 651, T-Bone wrote:
I'm not "trying to suggest" anything - you have already acknowledged in this thread that you wanted to use the track on somebody within the council, which is tantamount (well, not quite, but almost) to not using it.

VOTE: Battle Mage

Speed eliminate this please. Absolute insanity, this is scum.

Artemiana
Artemiana
Goon
Artemiana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:59 am

Post by Artemiana »

BM, arte, enchant is hammered
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:01 am

Post by T-Bone »

What a shame you're complicit in BM's bollocks. Post #669 is BM stunting on the rest of you. Y'all can eliminate who you want since we can't eliminate him till Day 3 now.

Artemiana
Artemiana
Goon
Artemiana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:04 am

Post by Artemiana »

Last night's council is probably all town for various reasons. How about...

VOTE: Nono
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:07 am

Post by T-Bone »

I just...I apologize for being frustrated.

Return to “Completed Open Games”