Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:24 pm

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 753, Almost50 wrote:
In post 635, Flea The Magician wrote:Side note, is this entire damn game confirmable or something?

Like I've deliberate not chosen an alignment confirmable role because I wanna have fun, not just yolo win.
And how are you going to prevent being confirmed by -say- a Cop?? :lol:
Thats on them, honestly I cant see anyone taking a Cop as sanities seem random for most of them.
In post 757, Almost50 wrote:
In post 643, Guillotina wrote:I never get yeeted on day 1 unless i got God reads and scum want me gone.

Take notice that im naturally perceived as scummy for my unorthodox play style but here is where you should be looking into if you are town, players like me with good reads are scum's chosen mischop.

And im sorry samantha for being kind of mean to your no elim proposal, but im a very explosive player when provoked, impulsive and explosive.
OK.. I need to see a shrink right away, because -reading the above- I suspect I may be schizophrenic and am posting under an alt that I am not even aware of its existence.

This is in pretty poor taste dude. #OSDD
In post 753, Almost50 wrote:
In post 635, Flea The Magician wrote:Side note, is this entire damn game confirmable or something?

Like I've deliberate not chosen an alignment confirmable role because I wanna have fun, not just yolo win.
And how are you going to prevent being confirmed by -say- a Cop?? :lol:
Thats on them, honestly I cant see anyone taking a Cop as sanities seem random for most of them.
In post 757, Almost50 wrote:
In post 643, Guillotina wrote:I never get yeeted on day 1 unless i got God reads and scum want me gone.

Take notice that im naturally perceived as scummy for my unorthodox play style but here is where you should be looking into if you are town, players like me with good reads are scum's chosen mischop.

And im sorry samantha for being kind of mean to your no elim proposal, but im a very explosive player when provoked, impulsive and explosive.
OK.. I need to see a shrink right away, because -reading the above- I suspect I may be schizophrenic and am posting under an alt that I am not even aware of its existence.

This is in pretty poor taste dude. #OSDD
In post 773, VFP wrote:
In post 748, Flea The Magician wrote:also the Guil/VFP group is more an off to the side group than a linear group, I have strong reasons to read both as either alignment but I'm pretty sure if one flips red the other will always flip green.
Sometimes I feel like it's reddit here and you have to add /s to your comments.
Just out of curiosity, if I were to ask why did the chicken cross the road? how would you take that?
no sarcasm, why?
I'd await the crappy punchline that always comes with such a legendary joke.
VFP wrote:
In post 772, KidAmn wrote:Nono is actively lurking and just hopping on to shitpost, and mahi owns a whole fleet of trawlers at this point. If for some ineffable reason we're not ejecting Guillotina, recommend either of these.
I can go Nono if a wagon rises up.
VOTE: Mahi - not like my votes been there most of the day anyway
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:25 pm

ok that was a brain paste fail.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:29 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 775, Flea The Magician wrote:no sarcasm, why?
I'd await the crappy punchline that always comes with such a legendary joke.
In post 263, VFP wrote:Even if we have 5 doctors, all on me.
In what world would I need 5 doctors on me and it be considered as acceptable?
I think once my role is confirmed it may explain things better. But to clarify, my role will be confirmed before night actions.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:30 pm

Post by VFP »

Also I feel Captain may be factional scum actually.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:40 pm

In post 777, VFP wrote:In what world would I need 5 doctors on me and it be considered as acceptable?
I think once my role is confirmed it may explain things better. But to clarify, my role will be confirmed before night actions.
Because there's some weird ass sanities in the GIM thread, 5 docs should at least protect from CPR and Insane docs.
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:16 am

Post by samantha97 »

VOTE: no elim
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:12 am

Post by Raya36 »

This is a good example for why I don't think Guillo is town:
In post 728, Guillotina wrote:
In post 143, VFP wrote:If I had to guess right now.
mahimahi+ - WW
Flea - town
Raya36 - scum
TemporalLich - town
Guillotina - cultist
Korina - town
Almost50 - town
KidAmn - town
Nono - SK
samantha97 - town
CaptainS - scum
Vaxkiller - scum
How does he come up with a read on me as a Cultist if there is no guarantee or signs that there is such a role?
How possible is it that there is a cult leader role in a 13 players set up? Why would town worried about a slim chance that there is a cult leader when there is scum to catch?

VFP is also yet to explore all of those town reads. There is no way an uninformed town has so many town reads so early in the game.
First, this just looks like he's trying to find something to scumread. That list was obviously not meant to be taken too seriously. Read as a low info early guess to see how close he can get to being right. The fact that Guillo is reading so much into it and trying to push the angle that VFP must be informed is scummy.
In post 145, VFP wrote:
In post 144, TemporalLich wrote:my gut says that flea is hard null as feels NAI
I'm not sure what would prompt Flea to lie there. But I think it was a
good town response
so far.
Possible TMI on Flea. Does he know Flea is town?
VFP is saying that as in it reads as a good town response. He's not slipping and saying that town!Flea made a good response.
In post 343, VFP wrote:Yeah, I'm basically confirmed tonight or I'm gone tomorrow.
Are you trying to bait visits upon you?
If you actually think VFP is baiting visits from what was said then you must think VFP is town and baiting scum to visit. If that's the case why would you even point it out instead of just letting the bait work.
In post 541, VFP wrote:
In post 537, samantha97 wrote:this is the first game where I have actually wanted to vote no lynch
This is actually one of the first posts I like from you.
But no,
we need a lim
here.
We need a lim? No, we need to lim scum, the way you are saying it here is that any lim is good and that mentality comes from anti-town parties.
This is a really bad interpretation of what VFP said. People say we need a lim all the time. It doesn't mean we need any lim. It means we try to lim scum and if we're wrong that's ok because we still get info and we tried.

---------
In post 770, Guillotina wrote:
In post 755, Almost50 wrote:
In post 641, Guillotina wrote:Scum team if VFP is actually town.

RAYA
mahimahi
temporal
KidAmn
Can I get a short case on each of them? Like, one of them (I won't say which) is even higher than Korina on my own scale of townie-ness (that's to say if that slot is Scum I'm screwed)
How to explain this... I don't remember why I scum read
KidAmn
anymore, I know I picked up on something but I forgot about it while I was defending myself trying to prevent my elimination. (It's embarrassing I know).

My read on
Raya
has changed, I town lean her for now, the reasons are that she gave me a detail explanation of why she townreads Korina which made me look into his wiki to realize a few things. Raya also unvoted to give a chance to out reads at a point where as scum it would be just as easy to maintain her vote to get me chopped, half the playerlist was pile wagoning and it would be easy to wait for someone to just hammer me, but she didn't, she unvoted (i realized this upon looking into her ISO an hour ago), giving me a breather to out my suspicions and town up. Thank you.

I was scum reading
Temporal
for his "resignation" comment on me in post which i replied to in post
I thought that such comment couldn't organically come from a player with his experience, again as I stated in post 517.
I also didn't like his comment that even if I was mech clear town he'd still want to yeet me in post

However, I think no scum would admit that so openly. I mean, he could have been power wolfing but I don't think a wolf risks looking bad like that when people start reading ISOs to solve slots. Also he defends elimination on Day 1, which is something I agree on, I also think that a chop would give us more info as opposed to Samantha's proposition to not eliminate, or Korina's stance on yeeting anyone as long as it is not him or Vax, which I find rather mercurial, if not scummy altogether. The last point is that if Korina is scum and Temporal also is, I don't think he'd go out of his way to defend him, I think he genuinely believes in his read on Korina which is fair regardless of me thinking he is wrong or right about that read.

mahimahi
is scum read for their continuous attempts at role fishing, they did it to Korina and they tried to hustle me into claiming my role. I'm also guessing he and Korina are scum but not necessarily from the same faction.

I still think
Korina
is most likely scum. I looked into his wiki to look up his town games and although it is true that he pulls out fake claims as town, he's felt more determine to solve in those games as opposed to how she played in Temporal's grand idea game and here, where all he's done is talking about mech stuff, his alleged chosen miller role and just creating chaos without attempting to solve. I'm failing to see what Raya and Temporal see when town reading Korina here.
Korina says that he can confirm himself by going through her vig by calling out his shots, but he can do it by carrying out the factional kill, all he gotta do is kill a townie, say that he called out the shot but he was terribly wrong about shooting a townie. I must confess i might be tunneled onto him for his performance in our last game where he randed scum and convinced a a good chunk of players that he was a survivor 3p and not giving him a proper chance, but I'm willing to give him the same chance that town has given me by yeeting someone else that I scumread today.

Our contract has expired Samantha, i just realized I'm not very good at sheeping people. UNVOTE: Korina
With all of the above said, this post reads very town. I'm suspicious enough that I'm still considering this being a survivalistic scum post, but the read on me was good, I agree with the Lich read, I agree with the mahi read although it is definitely an easier mostly universal read this game, and the analysis on Korina was good and I agree that the vig shot isn't a 100% way to clear Korina but I do have a town meta-read on them.
In post 771, TemporalLich wrote:My read on Korina is purely a metaread - I don't think Korina is acting the same way as in TL's GIM
Definitely agree with this. Korina is quite good at manipulation so I'll need more than meta later on but for now it's enough for me to give a D1 townread.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:35 am

Post by Ircher »

Day 1 VC #17mahimahi (1) - Flea The Magician ()
Flea The Magician (0) -
Raya36 (0) -
Guillotina (5) (E-2) - KidAmn (), TemporalLich (), Korina (), VFP (), CaptainS ()

Korina (3) - Vaxkiller (), mahimahi (), Nono ()
VFP (0) -
Nono (0) -
CaptainS (0) -
Vaxkiller (0) -
No Execution (2) - Almost50 (), samantha97 ()
Not Voting (2) - Raya36 (), Guillotina ()

With 13 alive, it takes 7 votes to execute a player.

DeadlinesThis phase will end no later than Thursday, April 15, 2021 11:10:00 AM EDT or in (expired on 2021-04-15 11:10:00).
This phase will end no earlier than Friday, April 2, 2021 11:00:00 PM EDT or in (expired on 2021-04-02 23:00:00).

Moderator Notes1: If you have regular weekend V/LA, please inform me each week.
2: As a reminder, please try to avoid multiposting in a row as that can clutter the thread and make it harder for people who are behind to catch up. Try to combine smaller posts into one larger post.
3: Please try to avoid using the L-word. Alternatives like eliminate, fade, launch, etc. are highly encouraged.
4: Vaxkiller V/LA until the start of Monday, April 5, 2021.

Pronoun Key1. mahimahi : They/Them
2. Flea the Magician : Fae/Faer (Preferred) or They/Them
3. Raya36 : She/Her
4. TemporalLich : He/Him
5. Guillotina : He/Him
6. Korina : They/Them (Preferred) or He/Him
7. Almost50 : He/Him
8. VFP : They/Them
9. KidAmn : They/Them
10. Nono : Any/Any
11. samantha97 : Any/Any
12. CaptainS : Any/Any
13. Vaxkiller : Any/Any
Last edited by Ircher on Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Hosting: The Grand Neighborhood [Ongoing]
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:44 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 781, Raya36 wrote:This is a good example for why I don't think Guillo is town:
mahimahi+ - WW
Flea - town
Raya36 - scum
TemporalLich - town
Guillotina - cultist
Korina - town
Almost50 - town
KidAmn - town
Nono - SK
samantha97 - town
CaptainS - scum
Vaxkiller - scum
How does he come up with a read on me as a Cultist if there is no guarantee or signs that there is such a role?
How possible is it that there is a cult leader role in a 13 players set up? Why would town worried about a slim chance that there is a cult leader when there is scum to catch?

VFP is also yet to explore all of those town reads. There is no way an uninformed town has so many town reads so early in the game.
First, this just looks like he's trying to find something to scumread. That list was obviously not meant to be taken too seriously. Read as a low info early guess to see how close he can get to being right. The fact that Guillo is reading so much into it and trying to push the angle that VFP must be informed is scummy.
In post 145, VFP wrote:
good town response
so far.
VFP is saying that as in it reads as a good town response. He's not slipping and saying that town!Flea made a good response.
In post 343, VFP wrote:Yeah, I'm basically confirmed tonight or I'm gone tomorrow.
If you actually think VFP is baiting visits from what was said then you must think VFP is town and baiting scum to visit. If that's the case why would you even point it out instead of just letting the bait work.
In post 541, VFP wrote:
In post 537, samantha97 wrote:this is the first game where I have actually wanted to vote no lynch
But no,
we need a lim
here.
We need a lim? No, we need to lim scum, the way you are saying it here is that any lim is good and that mentality comes from anti-town parties.
This is a really bad interpretation of what VFP said. People say we need a lim all the time. It doesn't mean we need any lim. It means we try to lim scum and if we're wrong that's ok because we still get info and we tried.

---------
In post 770, Guillotina wrote:
In post 755, Almost50 wrote:
In post 641, Guillotina wrote:Scum team if VFP is actually town.

RAYA
mahimahi
temporal
KidAmn
Can I get a short case on each of them? Like, one of them (I won't say which) is even higher than Korina on my own scale of townie-ness (that's to say if that slot is Scum I'm screwed)
How to explain this... I don't remember why I scum read
KidAmn
anymore, I know I picked up on something but I forgot about it while I was defending myself trying to prevent my elimination. (It's embarrassing I know).

My read on
Raya
has changed, I town lean her for now, the reasons are that she gave me a detail explanation of why she townreads Korina which made me look into his wiki to realize a few things. Raya also unvoted to give a chance to out reads at a point where as scum it would be just as easy to maintain her vote to get me chopped, half the playerlist was pile wagoning and it would be easy to wait for someone to just hammer me, but she didn't, she unvoted (i realized this upon looking into her ISO an hour ago), giving me a breather to out my suspicions and town up. Thank you.

I was scum reading
Temporal
for his "resignation" comment on me in post which i replied to in post
I thought that such comment couldn't organically come from a player with his experience, again as I stated in post 517.
I also didn't like his comment that even if I was mech clear town he'd still want to yeet me in post

However, I think no scum would admit that so openly. I mean, he could have been power wolfing but I don't think a wolf risks looking bad like that when people start reading ISOs to solve slots. Also he defends elimination on Day 1, which is something I agree on, I also think that a chop would give us more info as opposed to Samantha's proposition to not eliminate, or Korina's stance on yeeting anyone as long as it is not him or Vax, which I find rather mercurial, if not scummy altogether. The last point is that if Korina is scum and Temporal also is, I don't think he'd go out of his way to defend him, I think he genuinely believes in his read on Korina which is fair regardless of me thinking he is wrong or right about that read.

mahimahi
is scum read for their continuous attempts at role fishing, they did it to Korina and they tried to hustle me into claiming my role. I'm also guessing he and Korina are scum but not necessarily from the same faction.

I still think
Korina
is most likely scum. I looked into his wiki to look up his town games and although it is true that he pulls out fake claims as town, he's felt more determine to solve in those games as opposed to how she played in Temporal's grand idea game and here, where all he's done is talking about mech stuff, his alleged chosen miller role and just creating chaos without attempting to solve. I'm failing to see what Raya and Temporal see when town reading Korina here.
Korina says that he can confirm himself by going through her vig by calling out his shots, but he can do it by carrying out the factional kill, all he gotta do is kill a townie, say that he called out the shot but he was terribly wrong about shooting a townie. I must confess i might be tunneled onto him for his performance in our last game where he randed scum and convinced a a good chunk of players that he was a survivor 3p and not giving him a proper chance, but I'm willing to give him the same chance that town has given me by yeeting someone else that I scumread today.

Our contract has expired Samantha, i just realized I'm not very good at sheeping people. UNVOTE: Korina
With all of the above said, this post reads very town. I'm suspicious enough that I'm still considering this being a survivalistic scum post, but the read on me was good, I agree with the Lich read, I agree with the mahi read although it is definitely an easier mostly universal read this game, and the analysis on Korina was good and I agree that the vig shot isn't a 100% way to clear Korina but I do have a town meta-read on them.
In post 771, TemporalLich wrote:My read on Korina is purely a metaread - I don't think Korina is acting the same way as in TL's GIM
Definitely agree with this. Korina is quite good at manipulation so I'll need more than meta later on but for now it's enough for me to give a D1 townread.
1) First quote. The moment someone procures a read list, I do not take it as a joke so, I found it odd that someone would post a read list of people so early in the game. I was not looking for reasons to scum read VFP, I just thought it was scummy plain and simple.

2) Well to me it looked like a slip and ive been playing this game for two decades and I often catch them on Day 1 more than any other day. But maybe I'm just tunneled.

3) Ok. Fair. Maybe I'm just deathtunneled onto VFP, I'll step back and try to start reading the thread without a tunnel.

4) A healthy amount of skepticism is good.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:45 am

Post by Guillotina »

VOTE: mahimahi
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:51 am

Post by TemporalLich »

might as well jump off Guillo as I like

still scummy but I had overestimated my SR on guillo

time will end
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:01 am

Post by KidAmn »

As previously stated, rolefishing hard with the promise of totally getting a bunch of doc shots out of it, you guys + I believe this helps sort what was, I'm fairly certain, not a TvT situation with Korina at the start of the day.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:02 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 783, Guillotina wrote: 1) First quote. The moment someone procures a read list, I do not take it as a joke so, I found it odd that someone would post a read list of people so early in the game. I was not looking for reasons to scum read VFP, I just thought it was scummy plain and simple.

2) Well to me it looked like a slip and ive been playing this game for two decades and I often catch them on Day 1 more than any other day. But maybe I'm just tunneled.

3) Ok. Fair. Maybe I'm just deathtunneled onto VFP, I'll step back and try to start reading the thread without a tunnel.

4) A healthy amount of skepticism is good.
1) Understandable but based on context I don't believe it was serious. Not really a joke, just a for fun this is my based off nothing guess. That's my interpretation at least.

2) I think you're just tunneled honestly. I say stuff like that all the time. To me "a good town response" = "this response is good and reads town". I don't think scum would be so unaware to announce someone they know is town as town like that.

Going to put Guillo in my null pile now. I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt and say he could really just be town tunneled on VFP
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:03 am

Post by Raya36 »

the rolefishing, the claim that does not align with their play as I explained earlier

That's E-2
CaptainS
CaptainS
Townie
CaptainS
Townie
Townie

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:30 am

Post by CaptainS »

In post 122, VFP wrote:I believe Korina.
Scum going to try and discredit here.

I don't want to go into detail but I chose a really powerful role that is confirmable to the entire town by tomorrow at the latest.
Why does he believe Korina?
Notice how VFP is predisposing the thread in a way that if anyone disagrees with them on their "read" on Korina, they'll be considered scum. So any attempt at casing Korina will be taken as anti-town and of course any voice against Korina's case would be pushed as such, regardless of intent or alignment.

This feels like VFP could possibly be scum with TMI on Korina.

mahimahi+ - WW
Flea - town
Raya36 - scum
TemporalLich - town
Guillotina - cultist
Korina - town
Almost50 - town
KidAmn - town
Nono - SK
samantha97 - town
CaptainS - scum
Vaxkiller - scum

In post 145, VFP wrote:
good town response
so far.
In post 148, VFP wrote:You sound more worried to if Korina is telling the truth there.
What Vaxkiller would be worried about exactly?
In post 197, VFP wrote:
In post 182, CaptainS wrote:Well your guess would be wrong on me for a start
Okay I believe you.
Locktown
What? Locktown, just like that. Why? Why do you believe CaptainS? Someone whose first game here in THIS ONE!
In post 219, VFP wrote:[Unv]Korina[/unv]

100% town.
Why?
In post 263, VFP wrote:Tracker / watcher, those kind of investigations.
Make your picks purely around me.

Even if we have 5 doctors, all on me.
I offered this to town as well. Temporal sus me for it, yet you were not.
In post 311, VFP wrote:
In post 297, Guillotina wrote:Fuck cultists, I hate playing as converter and much more being converted. If you plan to convert me, don't, I will out you with extremely bad cultist play.
This just scream cultis to me.
Why? At this point is when i noticed a prejudice attitude towards me. He had decided I was cultist on a read list before and here is how he starts pushing that narrative.
In post 316, VFP wrote:Guillotina actually roled anti town.
I'm impressed.
You shouldn't feel impressed about yourself because you are wrong.
In post 454, VFP wrote:
In post 450, Guillotina wrote:Do you townread Korina?
Yes, and so should you.
In Korina we believe! My vote sticks with Korina, not against.
In post 451, Vaxkiller wrote:
Nice manipulation of my point
. And yes,
generally speaking
if you think someone is scum you try to elim them.
Thank you!
So we are agreed that there is
much of a reason to lim Korina as there is to lim you
That makes you look suspicious even more so.
If there is much of a reason to lim Korina as there is to lim Vaxkiller, why is Vaxkiller suspicious but Korina is not under that logic?
Because VFP is pocketing Korina!
In post 462, VFP wrote:
In post 460, Guillotina wrote:Stop white knighting her and stop misrepresenting my reasons to scum read people, that's svummy. I scum read Korina because she is playing the exact same way i watched her play in our last game where she was scum.
So with meta only.
Your argument here is meta only.

Why are you voting who pushed the scum narrative anyway?
Did you forget who you were voting?
Unless i misunderstood, here he implies that we are not entitled to scum read a player who scum reads another player that we also scum read. As if wolves don't distance or buss others.
In post 470, VFP wrote:
In post 464, Vaxkiller wrote:VFP, are you for real right now or just trolling me. Like im not sure if I should even respond to you, because it looks like you just fuckin with me trying to rile me up.
I'm 100% serious.
In post 465, Guillotina wrote:Your scum equity is going up with every post.

Are you telling me that scum would not push each other to distance themselves on Day 1?
Are you telling me that you didnt consider that Mahi and Korina could be scum read for independent reasons?
Ate you not aware thst there may or may not be different types of scum in this game?
Mahi is town and not scum.
I think you actually forgot who you were voting for though as you're scum.
You are dead set on Korina as scum and its suggested highly likely as cult leader if they are.
Why would you not be voting here if you didn't believe it?

Your push is fake. Your reasons are bad.
YOU ARE DEAD SET ON KORINA THAT SHE IS TOWN. HOW?!
I explained my reasons of why I think Korina could be wolf but you town read her and never gave any solid reasons. Also a reply to the sized up comment in VFP's quote:
I only have one vote and I scum read more than one person.

In post 476, VFP wrote:
In post 472, Guillotina wrote:Oh look upon removing your wool i have discovered you bot pelt underneath.

How do you know Mahi is town?

How can you prove that i forgot i was voting for Mahi? If you cant prove it, it's a shade.

You accuse me of wolf reading Korina on just based meta, yet again you are town reading him based on meta, if my read on korina is invalid because of meta, how is yours not equally invalid then?

I dont know if my reasons are bad, im uninformed, but i do believe in them so dont dare to say that they are fake.
Because Mahi isn't in the Mafia team.
There's no other role they could have taken other than town.

I cant meta read Korina because I have never played with them.

My reason is for scum pushing for an easy lim using Meta
. I don't need to explain the difference, because you don't believe the scum push anyway.

But your argument here is if it can't be proven that you're lying even though it's obvious, it's not true?
Well my counter to that is I proved that you forgot who you were voting for, prove that I didn't or you claim scum.

Your reasons are uniformed that meta beats game? Well I'm telling you now, it's fake. And I'll uniform that all game.
In post 487, VFP wrote:
In post 480, Guillotina wrote:1) How do you know Mahi isn't in a mafia team?

2) If you don't have meta on Korina, why do you assume he is an easy lim?

3) My argument is that you can't possibly know that i forgot unless you are a GODDAMN psychic!
1) How do you know Mahi isn't in a mafia team?
Not in the PT with me

2) If you don't have meta on Korina, why do you assume he is an easy lim?
Because the reasons giving is an easy lim with no throw back? Are you trying to say I have meta on Korina?

3) My argument is that you can't possibly know that i forgot unless you are a GODDAMN psychic!
Prove that I can't possible know that.
In post 480, Guillotina wrote:This guy is obvious scum, i actually feel bad for your team because you surely cannot blend in. Honestly all i have to do know is how people interact with you to find the other scum. I think Korina might not be scum for the way you white knighted her.

Why did upsized the sentences of the quote. I will tell you now.
I'm so glad that my team are killing you tonight, because you will know in
I mark out who is on my team pretty well.

Also, I believe that post as much as you believe your fake push on Mahi, Korina, and me today.
You saying you scum read Raya, CaptainS and Vaxkiller? is this what you meant?

In post 518, VFP wrote:
In post 517, Guillotina wrote:Right now samantha commands me.
Scum leading the scum I guess.
If so, then what's the angle? That they plus Me, Flea and Samantha are scum to? For a total of 6 scum players in a 13 player set up?
How is this possible?
In post 530, VFP wrote:
In post 529, samantha97 wrote:I had an 80% chance of getting town sry
I guess you got the 20% then?
Side note, Captain is probably town, just wrong town.
In post 541, VFP wrote:
But no,
we need a lim
here.
Dude you need to learn to relax and not to shout lol
CaptainS
CaptainS
Townie
CaptainS
Townie
Townie

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:39 am

Post by CaptainS »

In post 778, VFP wrote:Also I feel Captain may be factional scum actually.
Wrong :)
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:50 am

Post by KidAmn »

Dear god spoiler tags my dude.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:54 am

Post by VFP »

I mean, it's no different to how Guil is posting...
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:57 am

Post by VFP »

In post 784, Guillotina wrote:VOTE: mahimahi
In post 785, TemporalLich wrote:might as well jump off Guillo as I like

In post 786, KidAmn wrote:VOTE: mahimahi
As previously stated, rolefishing hard with the promise of totally getting a bunch of doc shots out of it, you guys + I believe this helps sort what was, I'm fairly certain, not a TvT situation with Korina at the start of the day.
Ew
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:10 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 793, VFP wrote:
In post 784, Guillotina wrote:VOTE: mahimahi
In post 785, TemporalLich wrote:might as well jump off Guillo as I like

In post 786, KidAmn wrote:VOTE: mahimahi
Ew
Not that I'm complaining but why am I not ew?
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:13 am

Post by VFP »

Because these were just 1 after another.
You at least posted before jumping over.

I don't have an issue with the reasons given from TL or KidA, they haven't just randomly sprung this idea of Mahi scum up at least.
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:09 am

Post by TemporalLich »

I have the third slot on the wagon that's the towniest slot
time will end
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:10 am

Post by TemporalLich »

besides, mahi is a scummy rolefisher and my vote was more me jumping off guillo's wagon
time will end
mahimahi
mahimahi
Goon
mahimahi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:48 am

Post by mahimahi »

you're all so cute

finish the job i dare you

-mahi
mahimahi
mahimahi
Goon
mahimahi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:58 am

Post by mahimahi »

rolefishing does not come from scum 80% of the time for the simple reason that it looks scummy for obvious reasons. Scum avoids doing things that look scummy. Especially in a game like this where you need to out survive 2+ other scum factions

it comes from town who has good reason to want to know people's roles based on their own role

but I don't really mind anymore. I've had a change of heart and I crave ascension. Ascension from this game, and to a greater plane of existence. Please place the two remaining votes on my mahi and release me from this absyall realm. I love you all.

-mahi

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”