Micro 1003: Divide and Conquer - Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1067, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1065, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Pooky’s making it out like it’s an very aggressive push from No Face, when it’s not. And that seems a bit disingenious from Pooky.
Norwee how dead do I have to be before it's considered aggressive?
I mean it's not like i'm saying you shouldn't defend yourself. But defending by attacking and characterizing his reads as an extreme target assault towards you seems like an overreaction and a bit extreme.
I do think you've entered town range from recent postings though.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:50 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1083, skitter30 wrote: Going thru the votes/players on it:
Nor - dont remember his vote or like anything he's said
I wasn't on it.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:51 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

My only vote today is Vanderscamp, and from what i've seen i'm not leaving it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Vanderscamp is all talk, and not actually townie.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ydrasse, Mena, Pooky, No Face have all felt town.
Vandercamp's felt fake. He was so obviously town to me in the previous game we had, here his posts seem artificial and constructed.

- Bunno
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:01 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1113, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1111, No Face wrote:
In post 937, Menalque wrote:VOTE: norwee
Norwee can you acknowledge Mene voting you and let us know your thoughts and feelings :]
Uh i haven't read up to the point where he apparently votes me. But i just want to say that Mena should stop pretending he knows how to read me, because he can't.
Lol I'm not the only one
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:03 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 1129, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Ydrasse, Mena, Pooky, No Face have all felt town.
Vandercamp's felt fake. He was so obviously town to me in the previous game we had, here his posts seem artificial and constructed.
And which one of me/skitter/Infinity puts him in the pool where he literally has to survive?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1131, Bingle wrote:
In post 1129, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Ydrasse, Mena, Pooky, No Face have all felt town.
And which one of me/skitter/Infinity puts him in the pool where he literally has to survive?
It doesn't really matter if he flips scum. We win anyway.
But i'm feeling Infinity town as of right now, so either one of you or Skitter in most likelihood.

- Bunno
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:23 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 1132, NorwegianboyEE wrote:It doesn't really matter if he flips scum. We win anyway.
But i'm feeling Infinity town as of right now, so either one of you or Skitter in most likelihood.
And why do skitter or I put the player with one recent completed scumgame who was vigged N1 in the position of "Absolutely has to duck elimination"?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:25 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 541, NorwegianboyEE wrote:and a more clever deepwolf that will be trying to sound town, harmless, and pocket town in the bigger hood.
More to the point: Does this characterize Vander's play this game from your POV?
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:46 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 1101, No Face wrote:
In post 1065, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Pooky’s making it out like it’s an very aggressive push from No Face, when it’s not. And that seems a bit disingenious from Pooky.
No matter how I wrap my head around it, I can't take this line as good faith from Pooky

Everyone has an early suspicion and vote, yes scum need mislaunches, but town also vote whoever they most suspect at any given time. He's somehow managed to characterize my PoE vote with nor reasons attached and not soemthing I tried to push at all as "aggressive, intent to kill, driving a miselim"

I never started properly reading and pushing him as scum
until
he was scumreading me for those absurd reasons

and then there's the Bingle thing which I really don't want to talk about again...

#.#

Hectic is there any point where you actually tried to have a conversation with me about my alignment before I accused you of trying to kill me?

Are you going to say that you weren't trying to kill me ?
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:50 am

In post 1125, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I mean it's not like i'm saying you shouldn't defend yourself. But defending by attacking and characterizing his reads as an extreme target assault towards you seems like an overreaction and a bit extreme.
I do think you've entered town range from recent postings though.
I'm not saying it's an extreme assault.

That's the point.

Hectic is not going to go all in on an extreme all out attack on me d1....

I flip green, he is dead tomm if he goes all in attacking me.

My criticism of his push isn't that it's super extreme/aggressive.

It's that there's nothing in the push where he's trying to alignment sort me, it's just a "here's my vote", I don't actually want to talk to you about anything, I don't actually have proper reasons to scum-read you, I won't actually re-consider your alignment.

There's no
alignment sorting/figuring out
it's just a vote and he hopes I die.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:57 am

For Example, this post below is the closest thing he made in terms of a post where he's actually giving reasons for why I am scum:
In post 988, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 668, No Face wrote:Pooky if you want the reasons why I think you could be scum and have been on the back of No Face's mind:

In the last coalition game you played as town, you were really excited about the prospect of a day 1 win and actively pushed hard for it. But while doing this you were also outting lots of reads are trying to win the game by finding town and scum

In this game, you acted similarly about the big day 1 win but did nothing to help it like giving reads or finding town/scum. It's like you're going through the motions but not doing the fieldwork I saw you were eager to do in that coalition game

:/

1. That coalition game was me and koba hydra'd and we were both spamming the game cuz when you put 2 alpha-shitposters in a hydra you get an alpha-shitposter squared.

2. my reads that game weren't very good - pretty much had a scum in my coalition the whole time, I was wrong about farren almost the entire way I think?

3. me taking over the thread that game actually stagnated the game state because once everyone was like "ok bear is obvtown and we will sheep them" - the game state slowed down dramatically and people stopped posting as much and we ended up getting bored and not having really an idea of what to do.

4. the only thing I thought I did successfully that game was abuse norwee enough to the point where he obvtown'd himself. I felt kind of bad about that afterwards and I think I'm better at reading him now so I don't think I need to resort to a full scale shitpush just to sort his slot anymore.

I explain the differences in the two games played and why it's not only a bad comparison between the two games, but also why I wouldn't repeat the same moves that I made in that game in this game.

Most importantly being that the moves I made in that game didn't really
work
for reaching my goal which was a day 1 coalition win.

He responded to my response about his suspicion with an off-hand joke about how he just waits for other people to sort norwee a few posts later and ignores my other points.

Do you think that's a good faith effort to sort me?
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1133, Bingle wrote:
In post 1132, NorwegianboyEE wrote:It doesn't really matter if he flips scum. We win anyway.
And why do skitter or I put the player with one recent completed scumgame who was vigged N1 in the position of "Absolutely has to duck elimination"?
Was you and Skitter in that game he was vigged?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1137, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:For Example, this post below is the closest thing he made in terms of a post where he's actually giving reasons for why I am scum:
In post 988, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 668, No Face wrote:Pooky if you want the reasons why I think you could be scum and have been on the back of No Face's mind:

In the last coalition game you played as town, you were really excited about the prospect of a day 1 win and actively pushed hard for it. But while doing this you were also outting lots of reads are trying to win the game by finding town and scum

In this game, you acted similarly about the big day 1 win but did nothing to help it like giving reads or finding town/scum. It's like you're going through the motions but not doing the fieldwork I saw you were eager to do in that coalition game

:/

1. That coalition game was me and koba hydra'd and we were both spamming the game cuz when you put 2 alpha-shitposters in a hydra you get an alpha-shitposter squared.

2. my reads that game weren't very good - pretty much had a scum in my coalition the whole time, I was wrong about farren almost the entire way I think?

3. me taking over the thread that game actually stagnated the game state because once everyone was like "ok bear is obvtown and we will sheep them" - the game state slowed down dramatically and people stopped posting as much and we ended up getting bored and not having really an idea of what to do.

4. the only thing I thought I did successfully that game was abuse norwee enough to the point where he obvtown'd himself. I felt kind of bad about that afterwards and I think I'm better at reading him now so I don't think I need to resort to a full scale shitpush just to sort his slot anymore.

I explain the differences in the two games played and why it's not only a bad comparison between the two games, but also why I wouldn't repeat the same moves that I made in that game in this game.

Most importantly being that the moves I made in that game didn't really
work
for reaching my goal which was a day 1 coalition win.

He responded to my response about his suspicion with an off-hand joke about how he just waits for other people to sort norwee a few posts later and ignores my other points.

Do you think that's a good faith effort to sort me?
I'll consider it just because you were right about Farkran. But i still think his analysis pages prior was pretty townie.

- Bunno
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:05 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1138, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Was you and Skitter in that game he was vigged?
No, but why choose an unknown to carry for you?

I think the most likely explanation for vander!scum you actually brought up earlier which is that jingle wanted a challenge
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And yes, i didn't read the Vanderscamp scum game.

- Bunno
No Face
No Face
Goon
No Face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:06 am

Post by No Face »

I've been talking about your reaction and trying to understand it nonstop since it happened Pooky -.-
No Face
No Face
Goon
No Face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:07 am

Post by No Face »

In post 1135, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1101, No Face wrote:
No matter how I wrap my head around it, I can't take this line as good faith from Pooky

Everyone has an early suspicion and vote, yes scum need mislaunches, but town also vote whoever they most suspect at any given time. He's somehow managed to characterize my PoE vote with nor reasons attached and not soemthing I tried to push at all as "aggressive, intent to kill, driving a miselim"

I never started properly reading and pushing him as scum
until
he was scumreading me for those absurd reasons

and then there's the Bingle thing which I really don't want to talk about again...

#.#

Hectic is there any point where you actually tried to have a conversation with me about my alignment before I accused you of trying to kill me?

Are you going to say that you weren't trying to kill me ?
An early vote from PoE is not trying to kill, no

it was the first irl day of the game and you blew it out of proportion like I was lining you up as the designated mislaunch or something which baffles me

:.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:08 am

In post 1142, No Face wrote:I've been talking about your reaction and trying to understand it nonstop since it happened Pooky -.-
Ok explain how this reaction makes more sense from scum!me than town!me then
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1122, Bingle wrote: Who in the 3p chooses Vanderscamp to be the scum that has to stay alive longer? Vanderscamp, for reference, has one recently completed scumgame where he was vigged N1 afaict.
If Skitter/Bingle wasn't in this game he was supposedly vigged as scum i find it a bit sus Bingle keeps bringing it up, like they came up with a plan to use this as the line of defense if Vanderscamp ever get's run up.

- Bunno
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:10 am

In post 1143, No Face wrote:it was the first irl day of the game and you blew it out of proportion like I was lining you up as the designated mislaunch or something which baffles me
are you not trying to kill me? like am i reading this situation wrong here?
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
No Face
No Face
Goon
No Face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:11 am

Post by No Face »

In post 1144, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1142, No Face wrote:I've been talking about your reaction and trying to understand it nonstop since it happened Pooky -.-
Ok explain how this reaction makes more sense from scum!me than town!me then
I thought 1v1s were your thing as scum? Might be where you're more comfortable in or thought you needed to cause this and not get PoEd out if I was correct in townreading everyone else. Are you saying you wouldn't react like this as scum>

?.?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:12 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 1138, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Was you and Skitter in that game he was vigged?
Nope. Do you think I wouldn't have asked a potential scumbuddy if they could carry the game before making them carry the game?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1148, Bingle wrote:
Nope. Do you think I wouldn't have asked a potential scumbuddy if they could carry the game before making them carry the game?
This is WIFOM territory and i don't care for it.

- Bunno

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”