Newbie 2061 | Views of Tallinn | Town wins

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:24 pm

Post by Meuh »

VOTE:
catboi

I'd rather apply pressure here, especially since Pear is someone I generally townread. :cool:
In post 98, Pearofclubs wrote:
Meuh
has behaved largely the way she had in her previous towngames, although I haven't seen her scumgame yet (obviously) so I can't put my finger on anything.
Yeah, I think my past games mean less when you don't have at least one per alignment, all you get to see is VT Meuh, which isn't a super broad scope.
Hopefully I'll get a mafia game one day :wink: :lol:

Not a fan of iN3's opening either, but I don't have too much of an issue with anything else, so I'd rather be pressuring Catboi here

I'll probably have more to say tomorrow, kinda exhausted today but I'll still be here to post :cool:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:31 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 95, Toriiiiiiiiiiii wrote:At that moment, I though meuh was quite odd because of how they had some interesting early town reads,
Are they the ones in ? I personally didn't pay much attention to the townreads as it feels like a more "thinking outloud" than her trying to push the view out on everyone. and so far, it feels like what I would expect from her. though, :eek: im still keeping my eye on her tho..
I also kinda townread norwegianboyee, like she has in that post. He just feels town because of how often he's been in chat and been helpful.

Do you feel she has faked reads..? I don't see how the reads could be interesting otherwise, since its such early on reads, it just seems like its meant to get a convo going.
In post 95, Toriiiiiiiiiiii wrote:then also Norweegian I thought was constantly talking about somewhat random mafia-ish topics(distracting?),
This could be true, but then I would also feel like I might be part of that blame then since I asked a few questions.
But imo, I don't really think it was distracting. We were talking about players, which would be helpful discussion for town to keep in mind..?
In post 95, Toriiiiiiiiiiii wrote:iN3krO is just kinda coasty(maybe only at the moment idk) So...
Tho, this is the one part of your message I might sort of agree with. I can see how he can be coasty, though I think if calling him coasty, others would fit under that bill also.
What stands out the most about him imo, is that he seems rather like.... idk what was the word i was gonna use.. chaotic i think?
His didn't really stick out that much to me, it seems like such an easy assumption someone can make when coming in with nothing happening so far. Though like pearofclubs just pointed out, its weird they've skipped over toris thing about them when it was right in front of them, and instead asked someone else about it. Seems like such a.. pushing the blame onto somebody else sort of thing?

I wanted to ask
in3kro
, out of everyone why did you vote catboi in ?? Is it your reasonings in ?
(if it is) I feel like those reasonings wouldn't be enough to make him standout as opposed to other people in this game so far, catboi could easily just be busy.
In post 98, Pearofclubs wrote:Obviously it's the first RL-Day of the first Day, so don't take any of these too seriously. Just getting my thoughts out there :P
I gotta say, I like most of these reads. (I like how you seem to be trying to solve.)

Catboi
:cry: :cry: do you have time not as often..? Or do you only enter when you see people talking about you..? :oops:

Meuh
, did you suspect catboi before your vote on him..? Or is it because others have brought him up..?

Spoiler:
This took so long because i got busy in between it :dead: :dead:
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:38 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 100, Meuh wrote:VOTE: catboi

I'd rather apply pressure here, especially since Pear is someone I generally townread.
On the one hand, I don't respond well to pressure as town. On the other, openly saying you're pressuring me isn't actually going to mae me feel anything. What were you hoping to accomplish here. And why do you generally townread pear?
In post 101, marcistar wrote:Catboi :cry: :cry: do you have time not as often..? Or do you only enter when you see people talking about you..?
Largely a coincidence. I didn't have time to post last night and the game wasn't that interesting, I was busy most of the day and only came back just now. I was typing up a post when pear posted. I have a few thoughts on the game that I'm holding back for now as most of my reads are fairly weak. (⌯͒ᵕɪᵕ⌯͒)zzZ
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:42 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 101, marcistar wrote:
In post 95, Toriiiiiiiiiiii wrote:At that moment, I though meuh was quite odd because of how they had some interesting early town reads,
Are they the ones in ? I personally didn't pay much attention to the townreads as it feels like a more "thinking outloud" than her trying to push the view out on everyone. and so far, it feels like what I would expect from her. though, :eek: im still keeping my eye on her tho..
I also kinda townread norwegianboyee, like she has in that post. He just feels town because of how often he's been in chat and been helpful.

Do you feel she has faked reads..? I don't see how the reads could be interesting otherwise, since its such early on reads, it just seems like its meant to get a convo going.
In post 95, Toriiiiiiiiiiii wrote:then also Norweegian I thought was constantly talking about somewhat random mafia-ish topics(distracting?),
This could be true, but then I would also feel like I might be part of that blame then since I asked a few questions.
But imo, I don't really think it was distracting. We were talking about players, which would be helpful discussion for town to keep in mind..?
In post 95, Toriiiiiiiiiiii wrote:iN3krO is just kinda coasty(maybe only at the moment idk) So...
Tho, this is the one part of your message I might sort of agree with. I can see how he can be coasty, though I think if calling him coasty, others would fit under that bill also.
What stands out the most about him imo, is that he seems rather like.... idk what was the word i was gonna use.. chaotic i think?
His didn't really stick out that much to me, it seems like such an easy assumption someone can make when coming in with nothing happening so far. Though like pearofclubs just pointed out, its weird they've skipped over toris thing about them when it was right in front of them, and instead asked someone else about it. Seems like such a.. pushing the blame onto somebody else sort of thing?

I wanted to ask
in3kro
, out of everyone why did you vote catboi in ?? Is it your reasonings in ?
(if it is) I feel like those reasonings wouldn't be enough to make him standout as opposed to other people in this game so far, catboi could easily just be busy.
In post 98, Pearofclubs wrote:Obviously it's the first RL-Day of the first Day, so don't take any of these too seriously. Just getting my thoughts out there :P
I gotta say, I like most of these reads. (I like how you seem to be trying to solve.)

Catboi
:cry: :cry: do you have time not as often..? Or do you only enter when you see people talking about you..? :oops:

Meuh
, did you suspect catboi before your vote on him..? Or is it because others have brought him up..?

Spoiler:
This took so long because i got busy in between it :dead: :dead:
My townreads were just a way for me to
-Establish some sort of thought process to everyone else
-Help discussion start
They weren't meant to be some particularly useful resource.

I honestly don't feel terrible about Catboi's opening, like meh from just a "do I like the way they play?" I don't enjoy just a fluff post then leaving, but I don't find it that suspicious? I do still want more content from them and I still didn't feel
good
about the opening, but idk if I'd even consider it a scumread

Pear voicing their opinion and iN3 placing their vote also nudged me in that direction, as with usual Meuh gameplay™, a lot of my reads are started or amplified by just hearing other people mention these things. Probably confirmation bias to a degree but eh, that's how I roll
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:46 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 102, catboi wrote:
In post 100, Meuh wrote:VOTE: catboi

I'd rather apply pressure here, especially since Pear is someone I generally townread.
On the one hand, I don't respond well to pressure as town. On the other, openly saying you're pressuring me isn't actually going to mae me feel anything. What were you hoping to accomplish here. And why do you generally townread pear?
So
1. I just like being open with my thought process, I think trying to hide things from other townies is generally unhelpful, and I still think votes can apply pressure, even with me saying things like that. Maybe I should consider it? But I don't really wanna wander into the territory of not letting people know why I'm placing a vote somewhere.
2. Pear has yet to say anything that has made me suspicious of them at all, they seem very genuine in the way they have been speaking and actively trying to make discussion progress. Truly the townie we should all strive to be :lol:
Toriiiiiiiiiiii
Toriiiiiiiiiiii
Townie
Toriiiiiiiiiiii
Townie
Townie

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:53 pm

Post by Toriiiiiiiiiiii »

I uhh still don't get quoting...

I found the "interesting early townreads" sus by meuh because at that point there really wasn't anything indicative about those people unless meuh was meta reading so idk...

Ok, maybe Norwee's earlier conversations were just maybe just starting the game things, but I'd like them to speak more now-ish.......

I like pearl's reads and catboiiiiiiiiiiii (sorry i couldn't resist) seems rather defensive of people so maybe a potential partner of one of them?
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:00 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 105, Toriiiiiiiiiiii wrote:I uhh still don't get quoting...

I found the "interesting early townreads" sus by meuh because at that point there really wasn't anything indicative about those people unless meuh was meta reading so idk...

Ok, maybe Norwee's earlier conversations were just maybe just starting the game things, but I'd like them to speak more now-ish.......

I like pearl's reads and catboiiiiiiiiiiii (sorry i couldn't resist) seems rather defensive of people so maybe a potential partner of one of them?
I think Catboi's criticisms of what you pointed out were pretty reasonable tbh, didn't feel really that defensive of anyone but I was one of the people he "defended" so ig I'm not to be trusted on that topic :lol:

There wasn't too much indicative but I think page 3 is late enough to start establishing my thought process.
I like to be very open with other players, so that means pointing out where my head's at, even at points where maybe I should let ideas sit a bit longer or wait for more content.

Also being a bit off topic on the first few pages is usually fine, since at that point there's not much to do except wait for everyone to show up anyways.

You quote by pressing the quote button, it's mostly used to respond to posts more directly, makes it easier for other people to follow, and makes reading back on players' posts in isolation a fair bit easier.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:48 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 102, catboi wrote:Largely a coincidence. I didn't have time to post last night and the game wasn't that interesting, I was busy most of the day and only came back just now. I was typing up a post when pear posted. I have a few thoughts on the game that I'm holding back for now as most of my reads are fairly weak. (⌯͒ᵕɪᵕ⌯͒)zzZ
wow im boring?? :cry: :cry:
i look forward to seeing your reads later! tho i wish you would post them now since the chat is kinda dead :( but issok if u dont wanna.
In post 103, Meuh wrote:Pear voicing their opinion and iN3 placing their vote also nudged me in that direction, as with usual Meuh gameplay™, a lot of my reads are started or amplified by just hearing other people mention these things. Probably confirmation bias to a degree but eh, that's how I roll
Do you agree with the suspicions that have placed on in3kro so far..? Or disagree..? Some people have mentioned suspicions on iN3 so far, does that affect you getting started/amplified at all..?

:good: :oops: :good: :oops: :good:

I don't have many reads rn I won't lie, it's kinda hard because it just seems like the same few people talking with others coming in once in awhile, and theres nothing all that solid, but I'll give my best shot and hope someone comes to interact with it! :good:

Toriiiiiiiiiiii -
neutral
Earlier, I thought they were kinda nervous/unsure, but I didn't know if it would point to anything. I dont think they're scummy as of rn, just seems like they need to get the groove into things still :P
Samawoodo -
slight scum
I didn't agree to how he could be seen as awkward earlier in the phase, though I find it quite weird that since he defended himself, he hasn't come on since.. It might be because of timezones and him not having time, but I would really like to see him give more reads at this point.
iN3krO -
slight scum
I'm not really sure he had town intentions in mind, he seems kinda chaotic (like he doesn't wanna help town all that much.) What he's done is very surface level... (does that make sense?). I would like to see him come in a bit more often also.
Meuh -
slight town
As of right now, nothing meuh has done stands out as different from the other games I have played onsite with her (where she's always been town so far). Though I'll still be keeping out my eye for her :eek:
Pearofclubs -
town
I feel like they've been playing with the goal of helping town in mind, so they're a very big townread from me (:
Not_Mafia (SE) -
neutral
I feel like it will be very hard to read him, but I don't really think anything he's said so far has been scummy.
NorwegianboyEE (SE) -
town
How much they contributed at the beginning makes me think hes town trying to help us out as much as possible. I don't really see the helpfulness coming from a scumplayer.
catboi (SE) -
neutral
I agree that we need more contributions from him now that he's had a bit of time to get in, though that isn't enough to put him as a scumread imo because he hasn't said anything weird/wrong yet.

Spoiler:
btw guys tell me if u ever ever get ur pronouns wrong, i dont wanna be mean :cry: :cry:
lendunistus
lendunistus
he/him
Goon
lendunistus
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:29 pm

Post by lendunistus »

Newbie 2061 - Votecount 1.4

Votecount
catboi (2):
iN3krO, Meuh
Not_Mafia (1):
Not_Mafia
Toriiiiiiiiiiii (1):
Samawoodo
Meuh (1):
NorwegianBoyEE
Pearofclubs (1):
catboi
iN3krO (1):
Pearofclubs
Not Voting (2):
Toriiiiiiiiiiii and marcistar

With 9 players alive, it takes 5 votes to eliminate a player.

Deadline:
(expired on 2021-04-17 15:00:00)

Vote historyMeuh votes Pearofclubs: Post #9
NorwegianBoyEE votes Not_Mafia: Post #10
Samawoodo votes Toriiiiiiiiiiii: Post #15
catboi votes Pearofclubs: Post #45
Not_Mafia votes themselves: Post #46
NorwegianBoyEE votes Meuh: Post #60
iN3krO votes catboi: Post #96
Pearofclubs votes iN3krO: Post #97
Meuh votes catboi: Post #100
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:11 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 107, marcistar wrote:NorwegianboyEE (SE) - town How much they contributed at the beginning makes me think hes town trying to help us out as much as possible. I don't really see the helpfulness coming from a scumplayer.
I mean, sure i’ll take that townread.
But i think it’s a bit naive to think that just because an SE is helpful they aren’t scum. :lol:
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
lendunistus
lendunistus
he/him
Goon
lendunistus
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:06 pm

Post by lendunistus »

Samawoodo has been prodded.

They have 24 hours to post until I will start looking for a replacement for them.
Samawoodo
Samawoodo
Townie
Samawoodo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:25 pm

Post by Samawoodo »

First of all

FRIDAAAAAAY
:lol: :lol:

I couldnt play yesterday because work and personal stuff, so apologies.

About my spanish, im not going to rely more about that kind of excuse in the future. I dont want to get this topic dirty. We need clean interactions, not excuses or meta stuff about the players.

But, i have to say thanks to that, there were some reactions worth to mention because, if i were mafia, to take advantage of that and maaaybe join the "push" (because i dont think it was a proper push) would have been the logical play but, not in this kind of game. So, for me, the more townies atm for me are Not_Mafia and Norwegian atm.
Samawoodo
Samawoodo
Townie
Samawoodo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:34 pm

Post by Samawoodo »

In post 82, Toriiiiiiiiiiii wrote:OOOOOHHH I just got voted how nice ummm I mean I haven't really done much either...Ok here's a sus, @NorwegianboyEE maybe...? I mean they seem kinda mean...hehehe
It was not about what you did, it was about what you could do and how :)

Actually
In post 87, Toriiiiiiiiiiii wrote:Uhhh I've played a few mafia games but not in this format..(how does one quote)

I'm not sure yet but I think there's at least one mafia between Meuh, Norweegian, and iN3kor
In post 95, Toriiiiiiiiiiii wrote:Umm "I think there's at least one mafia between Meuh, Norweegian, and iN3kor" When I play mafia, I usually narrow down to a group of people that all act differently(this could be just the person but...). At that moment, I though meuh was quite odd because of how they had some interesting early town reads, then also Norweegian I thought was constantly talking about somewhat random mafia-ish topics(distracting?), and iN3krO is just kinda coasty(maybe only at the moment idk) So...
I like what you said about Meuh, and i dont like the timing when marcistar said they knew irl (but it could be just a coincidence) thought it could help us to understand the interactions between them.

I'm not agree with Norweegian thought, could you tell me where those (random mafia-ish) posts are?
Samawoodo
Samawoodo
Townie
Samawoodo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:58 pm

Post by Samawoodo »

In post 112, Samawoodo wrote:
In post 95, Toriiiiiiiiiiii wrote:Umm "I think there's at least one mafia between Meuh, Norweegian, and iN3kor" When I play mafia, I usually narrow down to a group of people that all act differently(this could be just the person but...). At that moment, I though meuh was quite odd because of how they had some interesting early town reads, then also Norweegian I thought was constantly talking about somewhat random mafia-ish topics(distracting?), and iN3krO is just kinda coasty(maybe only at the moment idk) So...
I like what you said about Meuh, and i dont like the timing when marcistar said they knew irl (but it could be just a coincidence)
thought
it could help us to understand the interactions between them.

I'm not agree with Norweegian thought, could you tell me where those (random mafia-ish) posts are?
I meant though, not thought zzzzzzzzzzz

Apologies :igmeou:
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:46 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 107, marcistar wrote:
In post 103, Meuh wrote:Pear voicing their opinion and iN3 placing their vote also nudged me in that direction, as with usual Meuh gameplay™, a lot of my reads are started or amplified by just hearing other people mention these things. Probably confirmation bias to a degree but eh, that's how I roll
Do you agree with the suspicions that have placed on in3kro so far..? Or disagree..? Some people have mentioned suspicions on iN3 so far, does that affect you getting started/amplified at all..?
In post 100, Meuh wrote:Not a fan of iN3's opening either, but I don't have too much of an issue with anything else, so I'd rather be pressuring Catboi here
At this point I'm like neutral on iN3, maybe a slight scumlean. People pointing out the opening made me a bit more suspicious of the opening but nothing too bad aside from that really? Like I don't see anything particularly odd about , or
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:48 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 113, Samawoodo wrote:
In post 112, Samawoodo wrote:
I like what you said about Meuh, and i dont like the timing when marcistar said they knew irl (but it could be just a coincidence)
thought
it could help us to understand the interactions between them.

I meant though, not thought zzzzzzzzzzz

Apologies :igmeou:
If you like the reasoning against me because of the early townreads, could you explain why you find it suspicious at all? I've never really seen anyone think of early reads as an inherently scummy thing and I've already explained that doing things like that are very much a playstyle thing
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:54 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 109, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 107, marcistar wrote:NorwegianboyEE (SE) - town How much they contributed at the beginning makes me think hes town trying to help us out as much as possible. I don't really see the helpfulness coming from a scumplayer.
But i think it’s a bit naive to think that just because an SE is helpful they aren’t scum. :lol:
Yeah, I think generally speaking, especially early, giving townreads to SEs for actively contributing isn't always the best idea, I usually don't wander anywhere past a townlean on SEs for the first few pages of the game, because the townlike behaviour can pretty often be drawn down to playstyle and experience. :cool:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:34 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 109, NorwegianboyEE wrote:But i think it’s a bit naive to think that just because an SE is helpful they aren’t scum. :lol:
Are you saying ur a scum?
Are you more active as scum then..? I think if you act scummy it'll be more noticeable since ur kinda active.. its not a 100% sure read. :oops:
In post 116, Meuh wrote:Yeah, I think generally speaking, especially early, giving townreads to SEs for actively contributing isn't always the best idea, I usually don't wander anywhere past a townlean on SEs for the first few pages of the game, because the townlike behaviour can pretty often be drawn down to playstyle and experience. :cool:
I don't really know if I agree with this or not, but I think its much easier to read an se when they're active :-(
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:42 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 117, marcistar wrote:
In post 109, NorwegianboyEE wrote:But i think it’s a bit naive to think that just because an SE is helpful they aren’t scum. :lol:
Are you more active as scum then..? I think if you act scummy it'll be more noticeable since ur kinda active.. its not a 100% sure read. :oops:
In post 116, Meuh wrote:Yeah, I think generally speaking, especially early, giving townreads to SEs for actively contributing isn't always the best idea, I usually don't wander anywhere past a townlean on SEs for the first few pages of the game, because the townlike behaviour can pretty often be drawn down to playstyle and experience. :cool:
I don't really know if I agree with this or not, but I think its much easier to read an se when they're active :-(
Oh yeah, active SEs are easier to read than those who are less active, just like anyone else, unless someone is very scummy or very townie in their smaller set of posts.

My point was more that helping discussion progress and being very present is less AI for SEs than for newbs, since SEs' greater amount of experience make it so a lot of them would just do it, regardless of alignment, while I could see newbs slip up and vary in that aspect more.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:24 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 118, Meuh wrote:My point was more that helping discussion progress and being very present is less AI for SEs than for newbs, since SEs' greater amount of experience make it so a lot of them would just do it, regardless of alignment, while I could see newbs slip up and vary in that aspect more.
Ah okay I'll keep it in mind.
I get played soo easily :dead: I hope I don't get played this game tho.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:43 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 117, marcistar wrote:
Um no, rather the opposite. I'm usually less active as scum. But just as a rule of thumb, to not assume someone is town just because they're active. Because not all SE are bad at scum like me. :D
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think Meuh's improved a bit. But idk where to put my vote yet. Kinda interested to see if this Catboi wagon gains any traction or not.

- Bunno
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:13 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 120, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Um no, rather the opposite. I'm usually less active as scum. But just as a rule of thumb, to not assume someone is town just because they're active. Because not all SE are bad at scum like me. :D
So I shouldn't townread you :cry:
I don't really know what to put you as otherwise tho

I know not everyone whos active is always town, but you feel very town with what you've been doing :cry:
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:44 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 122, marcistar wrote:
In post 120, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Um no, rather the opposite. I'm usually less active as scum. But just as a rule of thumb, to not assume someone is town just because they're active. Because not all SE are bad at scum like me. :D
So I shouldn't townread you :cry:
I don't really know what to put you as otherwise tho

I know not everyone whos active is always town, but you feel very town with what you've been doing :cry:
You should be hard scumreading him ofc ofc :lol:
I think townreading them is fine, I just think it's something to consider
In post 121, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I think Meuh's improved a bit. But idk where to put my vote yet. Kinda interested to see if this Catboi wagon gains any traction or not.
Glad I'm getting the Norwee seal of approval :cool:
Pearofclubs
Pearofclubs
Goon
Pearofclubs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:29 am

Post by Pearofclubs »

In post 109, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Spoiler:
It is a bit naive, being super helpful is actually entirely NI.
I actually was explicitly suspicious of someone in my last game
because
they were super helpful. I thought it was them trying to steer suspicions away from themselves and appear nice and helpful. Turns out it was just a helpful person.
Shame we lost because of that suspicion, but live and learn, right? :P
Samawoodo wrote:
Spoiler:
First of all

FRIDAAAAAAY
:lol: :lol:

I couldnt play yesterday because work and personal stuff, so apologies.

About my spanish, im not going to rely more about that kind of excuse in the future. I dont want to get this topic dirty. We need clean interactions, not excuses or meta stuff about the players.

But, i have to say thanks to that, there were some reactions worth to mention because, if i were mafia, to take advantage of that and maaaybe join the "push" (because i dont think it was a proper push) would have been the logical play but, not in this kind of game. So, for me, the more townies atm for me are Not_Mafia and Norwegian atm.
I think your english is fine, I wouldn't worry about it. You do come off a little awkward but everyone writes their own way and as long as your tone isn't wildly shifting it's not a reason for people to be suspicious, imo :P

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”