Micro 1003: Divide and Conquer - Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
No Face
No Face
Goon
No Face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:39 am

Post by No Face »

I'm saying possible motivations for why scum!you would make the initial decision to 1v1 me Pooky

obviously it looks dire for you now and you wouldn't make the same decision back then as scum .'.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:40 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 1347, No Face wrote:If you're actually town, then sure, I'd take the yeet next and join you for some salt memes in the dead thread lol

but I don't think so :2
I don't see how people don't read what you say and realize it's just fake lol

it's literally wild
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:41 am

In post 1350, No Face wrote:I'm saying possible motivations for why scum!you would make the initial decision to 1v1 me Pooky

obviously it looks dire for you now and you wouldn't make the same decision back then as scum .'.
uh so it didn't look dire for me when you had 4 votes on me and people not on the wagon saying they wanted to kill me? lolol what world are you even pretending to live in
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
No Face
No Face
Goon
No Face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:42 am

Post by No Face »

It's not fake, if you flip town, I'd feel bad and wouldn't fight or try and defend myself much if people wanted my blood tomorrow - this has already been way more effort than I usually put into a mafia game this early, it can be a little draining

:d
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:42 am

In post 1347, No Face wrote:If you're actually town, then sure, I'd take the yeet next and join you for some salt memes in the dead thread lol

like a town player just never says this ever.

because if I flip town, why would he just eat the yeet and let town go to lylo? lol just wild the stuff he is making up here
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
No Face
No Face
Goon
No Face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:43 am

Post by No Face »

In post 1352, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1350, No Face wrote:I'm saying possible motivations for why scum!you would make the initial decision to 1v1 me Pooky

uh so it didn't look dire for me when you had 4 votes on me and people not on the wagon saying they wanted to kill me? lolol what world are you even pretending to live in
The 1v1 started before you were on L-1 and it looked that bad for you...

see this is what I mean by misrepping facts that can be looked up, did you take a page from Farkran's book?
No Face
No Face
Goon
No Face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:43 am

Post by No Face »

In post 1354, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:

like a town player just never says this ever.

because if I flip town, why would he just eat the yeet and let town go to lylo? lol just wild the stuff he is making up here
because I don't care and I'm tired :.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:43 am

In post 1353, No Face wrote:It's not fake, if you flip town, I'd feel bad and wouldn't fight or try and defend myself much if people wanted my blood tomorrow - this has already been way more effort than I usually put into a mafia game this early, it can be a little draining

you'd feel bad for killing town me so you'd make it up to me by letting town you also die??

r u serious!?!?!?!?

how is this a real thought in your head?!?
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
No Face
No Face
Goon
No Face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:44 am

Post by No Face »

In post 1193, No Face wrote:
In post 1190, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Like map out what happens if scum!me forces a 1v1 on d1/d2 while at a disadvantage.

probly 60%-80% of the time you elim me, game is over

40%-20% of the time, I elim you, I get elimmed on the next day, town has 2 chances to elim my partner in 3 players, there's probably enough info from D1 to narrow down who the partner is or at least rule out one partner.

Either way I lose.

So why would I even expend the energy to pursue almost certain loss?

This makes 0 sense for scum!me to do to town!you yet you continue to insist that's what's happening here nad that's what's like mindboggling to me. That you think this is a path that scum!me decides to go down.
The 1v1 was started on this post or before:
In post 647, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:the essence of his push on me isn't "I scumread Pooky"

it's I town-read everyone else for ___, ____, ____, and _____

It leaves one person out of the equation, notably that's himself.

It's an effective strategy for pushing mis-elims on d1 because you create a coalition/support by handing out townreads to get people to help you, and you create a mutual target for everyone to go after.

It's also incredibly difficult for me to defend against because he's not actually scum-reading me for anything, so there's nothing for me to refute

then tomm after I'm flipped town he will "go back" to his townreads and "think" about where he went wrong.

Here's the VC:
In post 650, SirCakez wrote:
Votecount 1.3

PookyTheMagicalBear (3) - No Face, Ydrasse, Bingle
No Face (2) - PookyTheMagicalBear, Infinity 324
Vanderscamp (2) - Menalque, NorwegianboyEE
Infinity 324 (1) - skitter30

Not voting (1) - Vanderscamp

(expired on 2021-04-20 14:23:00) remain until day end

skitter30 is perpetually V/LA on Fridays and Saturdays.

With 9 players alive, it takes 5 to reach a majority.
I don't think you're at a big disadvantage by any means. Vanders and Norwee both haven't sided with either of us yet, and you probably think Mene will side with you

I don't think it's as handicapped a position for you at that time as you're making it out to be 2'2
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:45 am

In post 1355, No Face wrote:The 1v1 started before you were on L-1 and it looked that bad for you...

see this is what I mean by misrepping facts that can be looked up, did you take a page from Farkran's book?
Oh I'm sorry it began when I was on E-2 instead of E-1,

that's a huge difference. I'm sure I felt much safer at E-2 with 2 people pushing for me to die :roll:
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
No Face
No Face
Goon
No Face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:45 am

Post by No Face »

In post 1357, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1353, No Face wrote:It's not fake, if you flip town, I'd feel bad and wouldn't fight or try and defend myself much if people wanted my blood tomorrow - this has already been way more effort than I usually put into a mafia game this early, it can be a little draining

you'd feel bad for killing town me so you'd make it up to me by letting town you also die??

r u serious!?!?!?!?

how is this a real thought in your head?!?
Sigh...

Right now the thought in my head is that you're scum and we win the game if we flip you

Other thoughts are tiring to think about, but I probably would be too tired to fight tomorrow if people came after me, yes :i
No Face
No Face
Goon
No Face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:47 am

Post by No Face »

I'm checking out Pooky, I think you're grasping at whatever you can and I shouldn't get dragged in

I'm sorry if you're town, but I really don't think you are $_$
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:48 am

it's fake because that's not how town!you would actually think about a town!me flip

you don't make it up to town!me by throwing town!you in a river and joining me and then town is at lylo without a clue where to go next.

like what r u even saying dude
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
No Face
No Face
Goon
No Face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:50 am

Post by No Face »

I was making a joke about joining you in the dead thread for some salty memes, but truth is: I wouldn't fight my launch, yes. I'm not some perfect town player who wouldn't take a loss so easily. You just saw me play as Sans Undertale where I literally did the same thing. I didn't want to tire myself by casing Harley/Ydrasse to the thread, so I just left the dance with me/hatters on the less likely scumflip (and we lost)

s.s
No Face
No Face
Goon
No Face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:51 am

Post by No Face »

In post 1362, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:it's fake because that's not how town!you would actually think about a town!me flip

you don't make it up to town!me by throwing town!you in a river and joining me and then town is at lylo without a clue where to go next.

like what r u even saying dude
Pooky was the mod of the game where I just did this:
In post 2064, Sans Undertale wrote:i'm not, but i think i'd rather be done with this. and i don't see myself ever convincing everyone to vote one of the other groups out without a lot of effort and casing, but that's not my style this game.
No Face
No Face
Goon
No Face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:52 am

Post by No Face »

I GOT DRAGGED BACK IN

Leaving for real now, 1v1s sure are taxing, huh? I remember why I try and avoid these at all costs now :4
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:54 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

You were the chosen one, hectic! You were supposed to destroy the chill games, not join them! You were supposed to embrace the toxic 1v1s, not leave them to die!
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:59 am

yea I would say your effort level here is very different from your effort level in the dance game where you were town.

you saw it would be hard to convince unwnd so you just decided to take the easy way out and take your own partner out because maybe hatter was scum.

see in the dance game you had a bit of hope that maybe you were wrong about hatters. Here you don't really have a choice, if I kill you the game is over so you have to fully commit.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:08 am

and like you only need to buy your partner 1 day. you flip tomorrow instead of today they have a fighting chance in a 3pool with 2 elims.

I'm the one who it makes no sense to be putting effort into this fight. you say my only reasonable partner is skitter, so like why would i even bother fighting? I win and you die, tomm I die, the next day skitter dies, what's in it for me to put this effort in? It's like absurd the reality you are claiming at this point.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

The more this argument drags on the more i just want us to vote Vanderscamp.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:18 am

Post by Menalque »

@norwee why do you TR ydra?
"we knew everything... And we knew nothing."
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:35 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1370, Menalque wrote:@norwee why do you TR ydra?
It seems unlikely they'd be in 6p instead of their partner if one of them was scum with her. Also i saw their soul reading thing on Hectic in another game and while i thought it was weird and scummy as fuck at the time, it turns out she was town and really did sincerely mean it. So i'm assuming it's the same here and she's just town doing it. Also i think their tone has generally been good.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:55 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 1175, NorwegianboyEE wrote:At the moment i find it unlikely but still plausible that Vanderscamp, if scum, is with Infinity. But i could see Skitter and you, easily.
Let's examine this:

Skitter scum puts Vanderscamp in 6p pool:

That means Vanderscamp has to duck the elim in a pool of:

Mena/You/Ydrasse/NoHectic/Pooky/Vander

Off the top of my head, Mena and Pooky aren't particularly easy to miselim or pull the wool over their eyes. I don't see you as particularly mislim baity given our interactions, and Skitts seems to actively be defending you when she's here. Let's give the benefit of the doubt here and say skitts thinks NoHectic is SumRando. Even so, does that look like the basket that skitts puts all her eggs into?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:58 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 1220, skitter30 wrote:i don'tt hink you're aligned with him
Is this a specific S/T callout or do you think we're just not S/S? I'm assuming the latter, but would be keen on reasoning when you get back Sunday if its the former.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:58 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 1225, skitter30 wrote:don't think jingle challenges himself that way
Wynaut?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”