Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #2475 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:06 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

Okay I'm back and I see two people have voted me and one being Eso's replacement. The other is the cripe Roleblocker who decided to never read my posts and claimed to be sleepy. Ugh those 2.

Now, let's look at this from a simple mindset. I'm explaining this all now so Kitty can't say he didn't read it later. If he does say that I'm voting him.

Anyway my options were checking between Koba and Sam as those 2 slots are the only ones claiming to be VT I haven't checked yet. So instead of dealing with Koba I did a favor and checked Sammy.

Samantha gave me "no result". I clarify this again, that's not "No movement detected". That means my action failed on them.

So literally the only 2 options there are they lied about being VT or Kitty finally decided to roleblock me.
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2476 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:09 am

Post by samantha97 »

In post 2475, Elsa Jay wrote:Samantha gave me "no result". I clarify this again, that's not "No movement detected". That means my action failed on them.

So literally the only 2 options there are they lied about being VT or Kitty finally decided to roleblock me.
I don't know enough to know that those are the only 2 options, but if they are then cool we solved the game even if you're town

that'd mean it's anya/kitty as the last 2
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2477 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2476, samantha97 wrote:
In post 2475, Elsa Jay wrote:Samantha gave me "no result". I clarify this again, that's not "No movement detected". That means my action failed on them.

I don't know enough to know that those are the only 2 options, but if they are then cool we solved the game even if you're town

that'd mean it's anya/kitty as the last 2

Do you think its anya?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2478 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i think kitty is hard town here
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2479 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2412, samantha97 wrote:hiiii dkkoba

and everyone else

my pre-replace reads after 13 pages:
mozamis town
norwegian town
not_mafia town

flowtrap mafia
kitty mafia

interesting how kitty and flowtrap are voting norwegian

also I'm going to be
this game

I'll still be 100% right but not stress fighting for it; that low quality gif I made in 3 minutes captures it perfectly

gonna go read from page 80 on for now unless there's some critical moment you want me to see asap
Samantha - can you explain how you reached Norwegianboy town here?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2480 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Anya/Kitty are 2 town im willing to lock in rn

VOTE: not mafia
I think norwee spewed this slot as scum.
Look at how much norwee shades nm and only puts forth a half push once its clear that town is surrounding them.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2481 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I am not sure between samantha/elsa/flow trap
retired
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2482 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:13 pm

Post by samantha97 »

In post 2479, DkKoba wrote:Samantha - can you explain how you reached Norwegianboy town here?
no I read 13 pages only when I said that

and
In post 2480, DkKoba wrote:I think norwee spewed this slot as scum.
Look at how much norwee shades nm and only puts forth a half push once its clear that town is surrounding them.
In post 2438, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Scumteam Samantha/Kitty/N_M?
all lists by mafia contain 1 mafia so I wouldn't be heartbroken by going there, but I'd be surprised if not_mafia was mafia - especially since elsa just said kitty roleblocked him

also
In post 2481, DkKoba wrote:I am not sure between samantha/elsa/flow trap
just like yesterday you gotta just believe in the heart of the cards
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: cy/cyber

Post Post #2483 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:51 pm

Post by flow trap »

VOTE: samantha97

I visited Elsa BTW
"I'm not coming to your house with a paper shredder" - Flow

"I honestly had no idea how to converse with (Flow). (Flow) brought up architecture to start with and I was like "oh do you like architecture" and then he was like "uhm no I know nothing about it." And then he threw something out a window??"
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2484 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:32 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 2475, Elsa Jay wrote:Okay I'm back and I see two people have voted me and one being Eso's replacement. The other is the cripe Roleblocker who decided to never read my posts and claimed to be sleepy. Ugh those 2.

Now, let's look at this from a simple mindset. I'm explaining this all now so Kitty can't say he didn't read it later. If he does say that I'm voting him.

Anyway my options were checking between Koba and Sam as those 2 slots are the only ones claiming to be VT I haven't checked yet. So instead of dealing with Koba I did a favor and checked Sammy.

Samantha gave me "no result". I clarify this again, that's not "No movement detected". That means my action failed on them.

I didn't block anyone.

And this is what I asked for, my vote was pressure. So either Sam is full of crap, or you are full of crap.

VOTE: samantha97

1 for 1.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2485 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

unvote
retired
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2486 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:35 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

I made a play, I didn't reveal that I didn't act at the start of the day and then asked alleged PRs to post their results, to catch them on possible lies.
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2487 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:36 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 2485, DkKoba wrote:unvote
You need to tag it or at least bold it, right?
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2488 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:37 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

Or are you asking me to unvote? If so, why?
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2489 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:38 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

Hang samantha today, if it's not them it means Elsa lied so Elsa tomorrow in that case.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2490 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:39 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

Or there's a second roleblocker/JK, admittedly unlikely. In that case they should come out.
~Vasex
~Enchant
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2491 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I dont wanna rush today
retired
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2492 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:44 pm

Post by samantha97 »

In post 2484, KittyTacky wrote:So either Sam is full of crap, or you are full of crap.
I want you to explain to me how town comes to the conclusion that, between vanilla and someone who mechanically has a baseline 50% chance of being mafia, it's vanilla

especially after seeing norwegian and elsa's vote history
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2493 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

if kitty is scum here im thoroughly pocketed and am impressed.
Ill try to reread all slots later but i feel this is my final stand as live town today and will be targeted tonight.
So please dont rush the day - id like to offer my analysis today if anything. The 3 wagons rn are all within my PoE so it isnt the worst if any go through but it will still be a detriment if we dont maximize the info today
retired
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2494 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:54 pm

Post by flow trap »

VOTE: Not_Mafia

Well if it's Samantha or Elsa then it's probably NM, correct?

"I honestly had no idea how to converse with (Flow). (Flow) brought up architecture to start with and I was like "oh do you like architecture" and then he was like "uhm no I know nothing about it." And then he threw something out a window??"
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2495 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:57 pm

Post by samantha97 »

In post 2494, flow trap wrote:VOTE: Not_Mafia

Well if it's Samantha or Elsa then it's probably NM, correct?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2496 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

UNVOTE:
retired
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2497 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:58 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 2492, samantha97 wrote:
In post 2484, KittyTacky wrote:So either Sam is full of crap, or you are full of crap.
I want you to explain to me how town comes to the conclusion that, between vanilla and someone who mechanically has a baseline 50% chance of being mafia, it's vanilla

especially after seeing norwegian and elsa's vote history
Vanilla is an easy claim and your slot's history is also not exactly spotless. You guys have about the same chance of being mafia, at least in my eyes.

Note that if NM is town we will be at ELo and so if we hang the wrong one between Sam and Elsa we will lose. It's safer to hang one today then the other if we are wrong, and save NM for last.
~Vasex
~Enchant
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2498 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:59 pm

Post by flow trap »

I'd rather go for a 90% chance than a 50% chance

KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2499 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:00 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

But yea don't put any of them at E-1 until we discussed enough. I'm not rushing.
~Vasex
~Enchant

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”