Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:22 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 1198, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:theres no way this is a town thing to do in what fantasy world does town play this way
I mean... you have met A50 before, right?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:23 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1198, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:theres no way this is a town thing to do in what fantasy world does town play this way
Proof you don't even come close to knowing my play, dude. I'll be using this as evidence in future games. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:23 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

i see no reason for scum!a50 to retract when he was convincing me of pooky!scum and probably would've won the dome
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:23 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

ive literally never seen any1 fake a guilty as town in mylo before what
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:24 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1200, Something_Smart wrote:
I mean... you have met A50 before, right?
^^^ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

EVen more surprised S_S knows me more than Pooky (I've been playing with Pooky for like 5-6 consecutive games now)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:30 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1203, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:ive literally never seen any1 fake a guilty as town in mylo before what
You did now. :lol:

Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:30 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

i don't think pooky's reaction is particularly town indicative, and i still think it's odd that he wasn't NKed
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:32 pm

In post 1203, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:ive literally never seen any1 fake a guilty as town in mylo before what
I don't think I have either, but I also don't think I've ever seen scum claim and retract a guilty like this.

I don't want to say too much before Salsa claims, but I'm having a hard time understanding why scum-A50 would switch his target to Salsa, whom multiple people had just called town.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:33 pm

In post 1206, Scipio1 wrote:i don't think pooky's reaction is particularly town indicative
Agree with this. I think Pooky probably reacts pretty much the same regardless of alignment.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:36 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1206, Scipio1 wrote:i still think it's odd that he wasn't NKed
I do too. tbh, but "maybe" it was done precisely to set him up? I dunno. I just "feel" (GOD, I HATE to use this word in Mafia) like if he was Scum he would have reacted in a different way. I just can't explain it in words.

PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:40 pm

lol burden of being alive
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:41 pm

UNVOTE: A50
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:07 pm

Post by implosion »

A50, why not target me, the claimed VT, who has a ton of suspicion on him?

(also; we are no-limming and a50 is targeting me here, yes?)
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:21 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1163, Scipio1 wrote:@Salsa why is SS last in your PoE?
Mainly because of
PookytheMagicalBear
's position in my list. I still townread them but if they are the scum here, then clearly I'm in their deep pocket? I also townread
Something_Smart
, so between these 2, with the consideration of scum!
PookytheMagicalBear
's pocketing attempt,
Something_Smart
is townier than them.

In post 1163, Scipio1 wrote:btw we should no-elim today, right
Wait, we will be on mylo tomorrow on Day 5, aren't we? Then no elimination will be the best for the town ig.

UNVOTE: Almost50

VOTE: No Elimination

In post 1164, Almost50 wrote:VOTE: Pooky

Never thought that the CAPTAIN of the Police Department was indeed our Kira. Well done, "Light Yagami " :lol:

I guess I should claim now. I am the Nea, and Scipio is a VT, while Pooky is not. My first check was on N_M but he died on the same night. (which is why I got frustrated bc I picked N_M thinking NO WAY he eats a bullet on N1) :(
Umm... after the nk1, it was/is
almost
cleared that the scum team didn't take any PR role for them (?), which means the town only had 2 PRs those are already dead. I don't even understand what role you claimed but
nice try
you know!
:giggle:
In post 1165, Almost50 wrote:Before anyone asks; I decided to check Pooky for 2 reasons: (1) Him being alive while being "the leader" didn't make much sense to me,
In post 1206, Scipio1 wrote:i don't think pooky's reaction is particularly town indicative, and i still think it's odd that he wasn't NKed
Their being alive while being the leader didn't stop the last 2 miseliminations, which means scum is having benefit from not killing them?

In post 1168, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:salsa has a50 in her sights so of course he makes the desperation fake claim at mylo cuz he only needs one more miselim to win the game.

VOTE: a50
Am I a good rookie then? :D

In post 1171, Something_Smart wrote:Salsa -> me -> Scipio for the remaining claim order?
VT

In post 1178, Scipio1 wrote:you don't check the guy that's gonna be limmed the next day as an investigative cus they're dead anyways... optimally you check the players who aren't super scummy or super towny
We should stop replying for others :facepalm:

In post 1181, Scipio1 wrote:
In post 1179, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1176, Scipio1 wrote:salsa>implo>s_s imo, although I'm not confident in this
Salsa?? I thought you said she was likely Town! :eek: What caused you to change your read there??
it's ordered from town to scum, sry
Why do you scumread
Something_Smart
?

In post 1188, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:a50 is spewing Salsa as town and Scipio as town, means the last scum is between Implo and SS.
Ummm.... he spewing
Scipio1
as town ig?
Do you still think it's
implosion
?

In post 1194, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1185, Scipio1 wrote:hm

the only thing I find a bit weird is that a50 tried to NK bait by ‘soft’ ccing mini which wouldn’t make sense to do as a PR. A50, can you explain?
I can now. A bit too preemptive, but if I go on further it could result in a town loss.

My actual guilty was on SALSA, not Pooky. HOWEVER, I wanted to take a shot in the dark and reaction test Pooky (just in case). I am not 100% confident still, but I think his reaction is more Townie than not.

Your question here pings me as Town too. Let's take this one step at a time:

1- Scum already know how many TPRs are left alive. If 0 they know my claim is BS, and if 1 they found their final NK target.

2- Based on the above; S_S is Town by virtue of calling for the mass claim after I fake claimed

3- ALSO Scipio is Town because Scum have no incentive to throw shade on what they already know/think is a fake/true TPR claim. Either way "their job" is being done for them.

4- Scum will be more reluctant than Town top actually VOTE Pooky here. They have a winning situation if one more vote is casted on Pooky and they can then quick hammer. UNFORTUNATELY; I didn't get to test that and will have to abort my gambit prematurely, but I think I got what I needed.

So Salsa + implo is my soleve.

@Pooky: I can't believe YOU fell for THAT. I mean, you did know it was a bluff, but I'm surprised you failed to see what it was done for. :lol:
In post 1195, Something_Smart wrote:In fact, if A50 is traitor, it makes perfect sense for him to do this if Salsa is main scum and didn't realize she was pushing her own traitor.
Is this allowed that the last scum and the traitor can give hints to each other in the day phase?

In post 1212, implosion wrote:A50, why not target me, the claimed VT, who has a ton of suspicion on him?
@Almost50
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:17 am

VT.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:07 am

In post 1212, implosion wrote:(also; we are no-limming and a50 is targeting me here, yes?)
Yes.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:11 am

In post 1213, Salsabil Faria wrote:Is this allowed that the last scum and the traitor can give hints to each other in the day phase?
Sure, why not?

I mean, if A50 is the traitor, then he's hinting to his partner whoever they are, because they obviously know that there isn't another PR. But at that time, it made sense to me that he might want to hint specifically to you, so that you would know to stop pushing him. (Obviously, it doesn't make sense anymore.)
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:12 am

VOTE: No Exe
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:25 am

Post by implosion »

also a50.

if you're gonna do reaction testing BS why did you say that your actual guilty was on salsabil... before she claimed VT? Couldn't she have been a town PR?
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:38 am

Post by Scipio1 »

i'm confused now
Umm... after the nk1, it was/is almost cleared that the scum team didn't take any PR role for them (?), which means the town only had 2 PRs those are already dead. I don't even understand what role you claimed but nice try you know! :giggle:
what does this mean
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:25 pm

Post by Almost50 »

I don't think No Lim is the way to go, but... I am only one vote out of six. :?

@implo: I very much doubt scum would pick a PR to give to the Traitor and keep one of them (the flipped) as a Goon. It made no sense to me, so I expect to be the last PR alive.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:26 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1219, Scipio1 wrote:i'm confused now
Umm... after the nk1, it was/is almost cleared that the scum team didn't take any PR role for them (?), which means the town only had 2 PRs those are already dead. I don't even understand what role you claimed but nice try you know! :giggle:
what does this mean
She's saying I am fake claiming.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:32 pm

Post by Almost50 »

I also don't see why I need to check anyone else. The "Traitor" returns a "VT" result to Ne (unless they did get a PR which is something I don't think is true). Like, if I checked everyone alive -other than Salsa- I would get "Vanilla Town", so what's the point?

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:33 pm

In post 1222, Almost50 wrote:The "Traitor" returns a "VT" result to Ne
...no they don't? traitor is not VT...
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:36 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Check the Traitor's wiki page (and note that this is an OPEN not a NORMAL)

Return to “Completed Open Games”