Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:49 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Hi everyone :]

I want to know how smart you're :)

VOTE: Something_Smart
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (isolation #1) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:20 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Sorry, I'm having back-to-back class tests + assignments, forgot about the game yesterday. I'll catch up now.
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (isolation #2) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:57 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 53, implosion wrote:you can tell that i'm town because all of the exclamation marks in my first few posts indicate excitement; i prefer playing as town, therefore, i wouldn't be excited if i hadn't drawn town.
I'm taking this as a joke. :neutral:

In post 65, Scipio1 wrote:Tone of 52-54, I don't think scum expresses that they are town so outwardly like that.
:?: :!:
In post 73, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:for this we need FOUR more votes.
Also taking this as a joke...

In post 90, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 76, Artemiana wrote:Why are we bullying implosion? Did I miss a memo?
Because he received a red role pm. We are required to bully those into submission.
And how do you know that already? :shifty:

In post 146, implosion wrote:I'm going to stop fluffposting now because I don't want the >1/2 of the player list with <=5 posts to be bogged down before they can enter the game.

I'm explaining this so as to project that I'm town.
Gross!

In post 176, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 174, implosion wrote:P-edit: Dunnstral.
Dunnstral locktown

im so good at this game i surprise myself sometimes
How is he locktown already with his 3 posts??

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (isolation #3) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:21 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 183, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 182, Salsabil Faria wrote:How is he locktown already with his 3 posts??
You don't seem to have taken issue with the other guy calling me scum
Locktown and null town are not the same? You can be a null town but not lock town at the moment.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (isolation #4) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:28 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

UNVOTE: Something_Smart

Don't like your defensive nature on , it was not required fmpov.

VOTE: Dunnstral

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (isolation #5) » Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:12 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

V/LA for 2 days due to exams.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (isolation #6) » Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:14 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Hi, I'm here now, need some time to catch-up.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (isolation #7) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:42 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 496, Almost50 wrote:
In post 360, Battle Mage wrote:Artemiana's ISO ain't great in the early going. Shading Pooky from the sidelines (when Pooky is looking town AF), unexplained vote on me when i was getting heat, and has already acknowledged finding it difficult to feign scumhunting.

VOTE: Artemiana

let's do this
In post 361, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Cow Friend got my back

time to make arrow girl walk the plank
In post 362, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Artemiana

Animal squad assemble
In post 372, PenguinPower wrote:Was i summoned?

VOTE: artemiana.

Bear sheep cow.. cow sheep bear sheeping cow.. penguin sheep cow sheeping bear sheeping cow.. monkey sheep penguin sheeping cow sheeping bear sheeping cow :P

P.S. I did cheat this time around. I had to make sure I wasn't lol!hammering (now THAT would have been a GOOD joke, wouldn't it?) :lol:

L-1 by my count
As it's not locked yet, are you telling me, you missed this vote unintentionally?

In post 491, Scipio1 wrote:
In post 488, Battle Mage wrote:busy work-wise but alright overall, you?
we could run Artemiana up to -2
sure
VOTE: Artemania

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (isolation #8) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:47 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 260, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 185, Salsabil Faria wrote:UNVOTE: Something_Smart

Don't like your defensive nature on , it was not required fmpov.

It's not defensive, I was calling you out. You only cared to dismantle the townread.
In post 376, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 188, implosion wrote:
In post 183, Dunnstral wrote:You don't seem to have taken issue with the other guy calling me scum
I'm also trying to figure out what your motivation for posting this was. Pooky called you locktown... I called you someone that I "mildly like for scum" and then listed you when Pooky asked me to list one person that I thought was scum, essentially.

Why do you feel Salsabil taking issue with the latter implies she should take issue with the former?
I just feel that Salsa was only deconstructing townreads and not looking at everything. Or at least I was trying to figure out what was going on
You got the whole thing wrong. I don't have any problem if someone townread/scumread you, my point was: you had only 3 posts when
PookyTheMagicalBear
townlocked you, which I find unusual. If they scumlocked you with your 3 posts, I'll ask the same question.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (isolation #9) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:48 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 491, Scipio1 wrote:
In post 486, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Hi, I'm here now, need some time to catch-up.
5 hours later...
I fell asleep while reading the posts.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (isolation #10) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:53 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Wait, the day isn't over yet, we need 7 votes to hammer :P

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (isolation #11) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:17 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 186, Save The Dragons wrote:someone explain this concept of locktown to your grandpa

back in my day...
Locking someone as a town.

In post 274, MiniMegabyte wrote:
In post 204, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 193, implosion wrote: Not_Mafia is generally known for lurking, not really posting anything game relevant when he does post beyond a vote, never explaining anything and quick hammering anything that reaches e-1.
i would prefer the person i asked to be the one to answer the question but thank you
In post 210, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 202, Artemiana wrote:If you're gonna take claim, at least make it believable
what do you think they are hoping to accomplish by pretending to be masons?
Probably confuse everyone cause that’s all they are re doing to me as I don’t understand the need to claim a role that is impossible in this setup?
You're overthinking this 'mason' thing. They are not exactly
claiming
claiming as this role isn't in this set-up, maybe they are friends or townread each other or both.

In post 285, Artemiana wrote:Also, real quick.

Pookie isn't doing anything to advance the game-state, bogging it down, and is looking active.

That's a pro-scum move imo.
How many open set-up games you played before? These are different from other mafia games imo and I don't think (yet)
PookyTheMagicalBear
's funnier gameplay style is actually AI here.

In post 288, Save The Dragons wrote:town doesn't come out of the gate excited about being town, even if they like playing town. especially since i was extremely excited to play this game but my excitement waned when the thread was opened 24 hours after mafia was done picking roles. scum come out excited because their nerves are higher so they're more likely to be agitated or bombastic with their entry. at least, that's what i believe. hence the nervous energy behind implosion's "hello!!!!!" and "wow!!!!!" posts.

thus endeth the lesson. now that i explained it i expect a flurry of implosion votes.
:igmeou:
In post 323, Dunnstral wrote:There's three people "scumreading" me and I've barely posted

You guys can go ahead and town lock me
Bad post.

In post 329, Not_Mafia wrote:Tempted to flip a coin between Banjo Kapooie and hyper tunnel one of them to break them up
Who are they?

In post 395, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 390, PenguinPower wrote:No one actively inhibited anything.
I don't really think that's true. I saw several instances of shitpost responses to serious posts, encouraging shitposting, and just generally spamming up the thread. This makes it harder for people to actually play seriously.

It probably wasn't on purpose. But it's still annoying.
I'm enjoying btw. These are fun posts to me and made me laugh sometimes while reading. :giggle:

In post 485, implosion wrote:
My current inclinations are something like... STD > Pooky > S_S > [everyone else] > (but not really meaningfully) Mini, Dunn.
This is your townreads?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (isolation #12) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:59 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 606, implosion wrote:VOTE: MiniMegabyte

I think this hits scum decently often.
In post 607, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: MiniMegabyte
Can both of you case her, please?

In post 609, Dunnstral wrote:Salsabil Faria can easily be scum

I think we should take care of them and MiniMegabyte, I don't have a preference between the two
Yeah, sure you think I'm scum here. :roll:
My pronoun is she/her btw.

In post 613, Almost50 wrote:
In post 606, implosion wrote:VOTE: MiniMegabyte

I think this hits scum decently often.
In post 607, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: MiniMegabyte
And Dunn is responding. My solve is Dunn is the other Mafioso (main) and implo is the Traitor. Piece if cake.
Hmm, I like the idea but not sure this game is a piece of cake already.

From page #25 + wiki, if I understand correctly, The weak hider
hides behind
the target of their
night choice
and if the
night choice
is
scum
, then the weak hider will
die
because of
targeting scum
at the night, right? If so, then I believe it's
implosion
. At least, by seeing
PenguinPower
's gameplay on Day 1, it indicates
implosion

VOTE: implosion

Also, I don't understand the
Mafia Traitor
role clearly, is it a choice or they have to betray the mafia team? How this role works basically?

In post 626, implosion wrote:penguinpower "crumbing" a hide on me by scumreading me half the day then not scumreading me half the day would be absolutely hilariously bad play.

N_M makes sense as a target; open 806 just ended where Penguin incorrectly townread N_M but his play this game IMO was a bit starkly different from that one (hence me saying I lightly townread him).
Umm, but if he targeted
Not_Mafia
at N1, then why he isn't alive?

In post 632, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 621, Almost50 wrote:ISO PP. He voted implo in RVS, was focused on him all day, and revoted him to reassert his crumb.
Gonna have to call BS on this. I've been mis-exed because people thought that a hider visited me, the person they had been pushing all day.

News flash, hiders want to not visit scum. You do not hide behind a person you're scumreading. That's terrible play.
Maybe a terrible play but not 0 helpful for the town? Like,
PenguinPower
's targeting
implosion
strongly on Day 1, then his dying at N1 most probably indicates another scum (in this case
implosion
) here? His
questionable terrible play
according to you, actually not that terrible? AT Day 1, we caught 1 scum, from
PenguinPower
's dying we may have caught another one.... not that bad actually.

In post 633, Almost50 wrote:
In post 630, implosion wrote:
In post 621, Almost50 wrote:and the way PP plays Weak Hider is NOT to try and survive, but rather as a one-shot Cop.
based on...?
PP character. He even OUTED he was the Weak Hider when he promptly responded to Artimiana's fake claim with one word: Liar (tell me you didn't notice that too)
Agreed.

In post 636, Dunnstral wrote:I disagree that penguin crumbed that he was going to hide behind implosion
You're giving me the
traitor
vibe here. :shifty:

In post 638, Battle Mage wrote:I think Implosion could be scum.

But PenguinPower clearly crumbed hiding with Not Mafia.
Where exactly? Can you mention the post(s), please?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (isolation #13) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:12 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 656, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 652, MiniMegabyte wrote:
In post 609, Dunnstral wrote:I think we should take care of them and MiniMegabyte, I don't have a preference between the two
Why specifically the two of us?
Both off wagon and looking through isos, I don't see anything to point towards not being partners. Both of you have interacted minimally with Artemenia. I think it is likely that there is scum in here, and at the very least there is no reason for me to think you two are town.
MiniMegabyte
is in my null list and I'm not going to advocate her here but only myself. I had minimal interactions with other players too, not only
Artemiana
. The reason behind my minimal interactions is my exams. Then I started to catch up but
Artemiana
was on V/LA, so the chance to interact with (specifically) her became less. Then the wrong hammer happened before I came online, and I'm the one who identifies that the day was not over yet. After that, I was catching up again, while
Artemiana
still didn't show up. I didn't want to over the day soon without hearing what she had to say, but there is a thing called
time difference
and for that, I couldn't be online at the time
Artemiana
decided to show up and made her case as bad as hell. If I was there that time, I also voted her.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (isolation #14) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:18 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 649, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:we are definitely going off-wagon for the elim today.
In post 600, Rockhopper wrote:
VC 1.17
Not voting (2):
Something_Smart, implosion

Not_Mafia (1):
Minimegabyte
Dunnstral (1):
Salsabil Faria
Battle Mage (1):
Artemiana
Artemiana (7) (HAMMER)
:
Battle Mage, Not_Mafia, PenguinPower, PookyTheMagicalBear, Scipio1, Almost50, Save The Dragons
Something_Smart (1):
Dunnstral

With 7 votes, Artemiana has been eliminated. They were a
Spoiler:
Mafia Goon
[/spoiler]
Night 1 ends in (expired on 2021-03-20 00:21:14)
Who do you suspicious of most from the off-wagon?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (isolation #15) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:41 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 660, Scipio1 wrote:
In post 658, Salsabil Faria wrote:I had minimal interactions with other players too, not only Artemiana. The reason behind my minimal interactions is my exams. Then I started to catch up but Artemiana was on V/LA, so the chance to interact with (specifically) her became less. Then the wrong hammer happened before I came online, and I'm the one who identifies that the day was not over yet. After that, I was catching up again, while Artemiana still didn't show up. I didn't want to over the day soon without hearing what she had to say, but there is a thing called time difference and for that, I couldn't be online at the time Artemiana decided to show up and made her case as bad as hell. If I was there that time, I also voted her.
ew
VOTE: Salsabil Faria

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (isolation #16) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:44 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 661, Scipio1 wrote:
In post 621, Almost50 wrote:ISO PP. He voted implo in RVS, was focused on him all day, and revoted him to reassert his crumb.
Gonna have to call BS on this. I've been mis-exed because people thought that a hider visited me, the person they had been pushing all day.

News flash, hiders want to not visit scum. You do not hide behind a person you're scumreading. That's terrible play.
^
In post 657, Salsabil Faria wrote:

Maybe a terrible play but not 0 helpful for the town? Like,
PenguinPower
's targeting
implosion
strongly on Day 1, then his dying at N1 most probably indicates another scum (in this case
implosion
) here? His
questionable terrible play
according to you, actually not that terrible? AT Day 1, we caught 1 scum, from
PenguinPower
's dying we may have caught another one.... not that bad actually.
In post 662, Scipio1 wrote:
In post 657, Salsabil Faria wrote:Yeah, sure you think I'm scum here.
What is this line supposed to imply?
Start reading from the 1st page.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (isolation #17) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:48 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 664, Save The Dragons wrote:damn this thread is hoppin' need to go back and reread all that's been posted since day 2 before i vote, but...

in hindsight, i think it's likely that penguin hid behind n_m after crumbing it

i'd like to go off wagon today
What does this
crumbing
mean exactly? And where did he do that on
Not_Mafia
? Cause I'm thinking it's
implosion
?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (isolation #18) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:01 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 669, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 591, PenguinPower wrote:Artemiana, more like LyingClodpole.
where he uses n_m verbiage of "clodpole" from the beginning of the day to indicate where he is hiding. an astute scum may have actually figured that out...
Well, in that case they did not kill
Not_Mafia
then? By keeping him alive, they could lead to a miselimination on Day 2?
Also, if your theory is correct then
Not_Mafia
and
PenguinPower
both got night killed on the same night which means the mafia can double-nk? Is it possible in this set-up?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (isolation #19) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:10 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 670, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 657, Salsabil Faria wrote:Maybe a terrible play but not 0 helpful for the town? Like, PenguinPower's targeting implosion strongly on Day 1, then his dying at N1 most probably indicates another scum (in this case implosion) here? His questionable terrible play according to you, actually not that terrible? AT Day 1, we caught 1 scum, from PenguinPower's dying we may have caught another one.... not that bad actually.
But like, if he already scumreads implosion, he could just target someone else and try to execute implosion today. Since he's a confirmed PR people would probably listen to him, and then we'd have one fewer dead townie and two alive confirmed townies.
But he couldn't know his scumread on
implosion
was right or wrong? He did strongly and openly scumread
implosion
, but later
Artemiana
's wagon was building up (which is also interesting cause the other wagon he insisted on from the beginning was
implosion
's) and flipped red. So he targeted
implosion
to be sure and got killed?

In post 671, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 657, Salsabil Faria wrote:Umm, but if he targeted Not_Mafia at N1, then why he isn't alive?
...Because N_M died?
Wait, from wiki, I find that the weak hider will die if their targeted player is scum, but
Not_Mafia
flipped green. Am I missing something here?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (isolation #20) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:15 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 673, Scipio1 wrote:no -_-

if the hider hides behind the NK target they both die
Wait, I'm going to check the wiki again then.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (isolation #21) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:16 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 675, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 673, Scipio1 wrote:no -_-

if the hider hides behind the NK target they both die
Wait, I'm going to check the wiki again then.
Wrong color* :facepalm:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (isolation #22) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:19 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 676, Something_Smart wrote:Hider is immune to NK's, but if their target dies, they die too.
Weak hider, in addition to the above, dies if they target scum.
Then I'm right? If
PenguinPower
was immune to the nk, then obviously he targeted scum which can't be
Not_Mafia
?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (isolation #23) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:24 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 679, Save The Dragons wrote:think of it like a house.

if scum come to your house, you die.

the hider goes to someone else's house. so if scum comes to the hider's house, there's no one there to kill.

however, if scum goes to someone's house, and the hider's eating apple slices with their new buddy, you think scum's gonna let them get off scott free? BAM BAM everyone gets whacked in that house

penguin went to N_M's house and both got killed because scum went to N_M's house.
You're talking about hider here but
PenguinPower
was a
weak
hider. That is what I find from the wiki about
weak hider
:

In post 676, Something_Smart wrote: Weak hider, in addition to the above, dies if they target scum.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (isolation #24) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:26 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

@Mod
, can you share the
weak hider
's role card, please?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (isolation #25) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:22 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Spoiler:
Sorry for being annoying :oops: English is not my native language :(

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (isolation #26) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:25 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 685, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I like Salsa's enthusiasm

the shit is very +Town

Salsa do you want to join the Elite Animal PD?
:o :o :o

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (isolation #27) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:38 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Btw, it clears
implosion
name ig.

UNVOTE: implosion

@
Almost50
, you have some explaining to do. So, there can't be 2 kills on the same night ig? If so, then it clearly explains why both
Not_Mafia
and
PenguinPower
were killed on N1. In that basis + my + your , I'm leaning scum on you atm. I was actually thinking to question you about your answer regarding my 522, but when I started reading the posts, I got the weak hider thing wrong, and for that voted
implosion

VOTE: Almost50

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (isolation #28) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:43 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 688, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:btw you need to pick an animal too so I can write you into the next scenes
Pick an animal as an avatar? Don't want to change my avatar kind of...

In post 692, Battle Mage wrote:am i the only one who thought it was interesting that 1 scum was just a goon? likely there are fewer town PRs I guess.

could be Mini-scum. but wouldn't Mini power up the partner?
Mafia can power up before the Day 1?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (isolation #29) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:47 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 659, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 649, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:we are definitely going off-wagon for the elim today.
In post 600, Rockhopper wrote:
VC 1.17
Not voting (2):
Something_Smart, implosion

Not_Mafia (1):
Minimegabyte
Dunnstral (1):
Salsabil Faria
Battle Mage (1):
Artemiana
Artemiana (7) (HAMMER)
:
Battle Mage, Not_Mafia, PenguinPower, PookyTheMagicalBear, Scipio1, Almost50, Save The Dragons
Something_Smart (1):
Dunnstral

With 7 votes, Artemiana has been eliminated. They were a
Spoiler:
Mafia Goon
[/spoiler]
Night 1 ends in (expired on 2021-03-20 00:21:14)
Who do you suspicious of most from the off-wagon?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (isolation #30) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:49 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 699, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 697, Save The Dragons wrote:qq can mafia give multiple powers to a person?

B_M why do you think Mini would power up the partner?
Mini is personally a nice and benevolent character, and would be more likely to:

1. Encourage their teammate to take a cool PR.
2. Get excited at having a high powered team.

But now Salsa is making me 2nd guess the setup haha. I need to do some more thinking.
Let's ask to the
Mod
, my head is spinning already from understanding this set-up!

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (isolation #31) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:05 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 703, Battle Mage wrote:the mafia traitor thing is interesting - the traitor doesn't know who the scum are, but the scum presumably know the traitor? or maybe not, as that makes the recruiting ability quite powerful.

@Mod - does mafia know who traitor is?
From wiki, the traitor knows who are the mafia but the mafia team doesn't who is the traitor ig.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (isolation #32) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:38 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Wow, you guys talk too much :P :( give me some time to catch-up.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (isolation #33) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:24 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Not finished read all the posts fyi, doing assignments, will be back later.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #901 (isolation #34) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:34 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

: Iirc, we played together before, and you were scumreaded because of your out-of-the-box method? If so, I still can't mind-meld with the thought you mentioned on this post, and getting TMI vibes tbh.

: Agreed,
Artemiana
's Day 1 play was staged I believe, at least that part when she got caught and it was decided that she will be flipped no matter what.

: Don't understand.

: Don't agree with this part: "
always punish players who defend scum
". Before seeing the flip how will the town knows who is who here? Where scum is also trying to look townie to confuse, there will be always one/some real townies who will defend scum. If you always go after someone on the basis of defending scum only, the mafia can easily manipulate you there.

, : good points.

: Can you provide reason according to this: "
Mini, implosion, STD, Dunn are the people I'm looking at, roughly in that order
".

: Reply on this: "
because I'm fairly sure the setup doesn't have scum pick town roles
". Scum can't pick town role ever, can't they?
Battle Mage
was talking about picking power roles, towns have PRs, scums have too. When scums have picked their PRs, the town will be granted some PRs too. Feeling like you're faking town-slipped.
"
Remember there might be a traitor
": Is it a slip too? Over all of the people, you should know the set-up pretty well.

: For the reason you want to give
Minimegabyte
a day-pass here, the same reason could be applied for
Artemiana
(I'm talking about the scenario while she was on V/LA and didn't do anything particular townie like
Minimegabyte
atm, not after the shit play of her) in Day 1. It's a bit contradictory imo. Also, I agree that if
Minimegabyte
is the other scum here, then it's a town win and we can wait.

: "
but on previous experience Salsabil can look pretty scummy as town
": Lol, people still get scum vibes from me even if I'm town, kind of getting used to it now :giggle:

: Thank you for your
Minimegabyte
case but I'm not a big fan of meta cause energy level keeps changing here, if you go through my completed games you'll understand. She is still on my null list.

: Can you give your reasons?

Btw, I'm seeing
Battle_Mage
vs
Something_Smart
as TvT for now.

: Hmmm...

: Wait, there is a traitor, so there should be a recruiter? Cause not having a recruiter doesn't make sense to have a traitor :?

: What's your read on
Dunnstral
?

: Agreed on this part: "
We don't need to elim the traitor to win - elimming the last mafia wins us the game. So why would we ever focus on the traitor?
"

: Agreed: "
I agree it's a good idea to bias yourself toward people who defended scum being scum, but it isn't a good reason fullstop on its own without context
".

: You're kind of a slightly bizarre :P

: I didn't take
they/them
as offensive btw, I thought you forgot my pronoun there.

Before I forget,
UNVOTE: Almost50

I have faith in my boss
PookyTheMagicalBear

: I get lost in there: "
If we have a Neapolitan we have a clear
If we have a Follower/Jailkeeper we have a "soft-clear"
If we have a Doctor we have nothing
"

: If the recruiter shot the traitor then they will be recruited, right? If so, then this will not be listed on the nk result? Cause if the nk result will be shown that the traitor has died then we all know they were recruited? That doesn't make sense :?
Also, if the traitor will not be recruited at all, on whose side they will be playing then if one of the scums is still alive?

: Only in newbie games, mafias have day-talk?

: Music to my ear.

:
@Mod
, please clarify this (refer: ). If it gets confirmed, then we can eliminate the traitor today over the scum also.

: Point!

: As a matter of fact,
Dunnstral
himself was off-wagon :lol:

: Salsabil Faria is my real name, you can use Faria (it's not my surname) as Salsabil is the large one. Not Sabil, please?

Well, after reading
MiniMegabyte
vs
Dunnstral
, I'm more sure
Dunnstral
is the scum here, if not then the traitor.
MiniMegabyte
looks townie here. Boss
PookyTheMagicalBear
, what do you think?

, : :lol:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (isolation #35) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:04 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Crap! I didn't realize will be so big! Sorry in advance if anyone faces trouble reading :oops:
Btw,
implosion
is on E-2 I suppose, but my heart is telling me to vote
Dunnstral
.... say something boss
PookytheMagicalBear
, say something!

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (isolation #36) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:45 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Spoiler:
In post 901, Salsabil Faria wrote:
: Iirc, we played together before, and you were scumreaded because of your out-of-the-box method? If so, I still can't mind-meld with the thought you mentioned on this post, and getting TMI vibes tbh.

: Agreed,
Artemiana
's Day 1 play was staged I believe, at least that part when she got caught and it was decided that she will be flipped no matter what.

: Don't understand.

: Don't agree with this part: "
always punish players who defend scum
". Before seeing the flip how will the town knows who is who here? Where scum is also trying to look townie to confuse, there will be always one/some real townies who will defend scum. If you always go after someone on the basis of defending scum only, the mafia can easily manipulate you there.

: Can you provide reason according to this: "
Mini, implosion, STD, Dunn are the people I'm looking at, roughly in that order
".

: Reply on this: "
because I'm fairly sure the setup doesn't have scum pick town roles
". Scum can't pick town role ever, can't they?
Battle Mage
was talking about picking power roles, towns have PRs, scums have too. When scums have picked their PRs, the town will be granted some PRs too. Feeling like you're faking town-slipped.
"
Remember there might be a traitor
": Is it a slip too? Over all of the people, you should know the set-up pretty well.

: For the reason you want to give
Minimegabyte
a day-pass here, the same reason could be applied for
Artemiana
(I'm talking about the scenario while she was on V/LA and didn't do anything particular townie like
Minimegabyte
atm, not after the shit play of her) in Day 1. It's a bit contradictory imo. Also, I agree that if
Minimegabyte
is the other scum here, then it's a town win and we can wait.

: "
but on previous experience Salsabil can look pretty scummy as town
": Lol, people still get scum vibes from me even if I'm town, kind of getting used to it now :giggle:

: Thank you for your
Minimegabyte
case but I'm not a big fan of meta cause energy level keeps changing here, if you go through my completed games you'll understand. She is still on my null list.

: Can you give your reasons?

Btw, I'm seeing
Battle_Mage
vs
Something_Smart
as TvT for now.

: Hmmm...

: Wait, there is a traitor, so there should be a recruiter? Cause not having a recruiter doesn't make sense to have a traitor :?

: What's your read on
Dunnstral
?

: Agreed on this part: "
We don't need to elim the traitor to win - elimming the last mafia wins us the game. So why would we ever focus on the traitor?
"

: Agreed: "
I agree it's a good idea to bias yourself toward people who defended scum being scum, but it isn't a good reason fullstop on its own without context
".

: You're kind of a slightly bizarre :P

: I didn't take
they/them
as offensive btw, I thought you forgot my pronoun there.

Before I forget,

I have faith in my boss
PookyTheMagicalBear

: I get lost in there: "
If we have a Neapolitan we have a clear
If we have a Follower/Jailkeeper we have a "soft-clear"
If we have a Doctor we have nothing
"

: If the recruiter shot the traitor then they will be recruited, right? If so, then this will not be listed on the nk result? Cause if the nk result will be shown that the traitor has died then we all know they were recruited? That doesn't make sense :?
Also, if the traitor will not be recruited at all, on whose side they will be playing then if one of the scums is still alive?

: Only in newbie games, mafias have day-talk?

: Music to my ear.

:
@Mod
, please clarify this (refer: ). If it gets confirmed, then we can eliminate the traitor today over the scum also.

: Point!

: As a matter of fact,
Dunnstral

: Salsabil Faria is my real name, you can use Faria (it's not my surname) as Salsabil is the large one. Not Sabil, please?

Well, after reading
MiniMegabyte
vs
Dunnstral
, I'm more sure
Dunnstral
is the scum here, if not then the traitor.
MiniMegabyte
looks townie here. Boss
PookyTheMagicalBear
, what do you think?

, : :lol:

EBWOP= : As a matter of fact,
Dunnstral

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (isolation #37) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:44 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 904, Rockhopper wrote:
VC 2.1
Not voting (5):
Minimegabyte, Scipio1, Something_Smart, PookytheMagicalBear, Almost50

Minimegabyte (2):
Dunnstral, implosion
implosion (3):
Battle Mage, Save The Dragons, Salsabil Faria

(expired on 2021-04-05 02:51:02) until deadline
You missed
PookyTheMagicalBear
's vote
Mod

In post 809, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:are you voting implo then?

I should vote implo

let's get this done

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (isolation #38) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:46 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 906, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 9, T-Bone wrote:you can win as town white flag style by eliminating the other two players (and they get two power roles to work with).
@mod: no they don't
Can't mods modify roles?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (isolation #39) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:47 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Btw, I'll be busy tomorrow, have an exam on Friday.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #911 (isolation #40) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:52 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 0, T-Bone wrote:The Mafia have 24 hours to select any of the follow modifications to be applied to the team (up to three) assigning which Goon or Traitor gets the additional abilities.
If I understand correctly, then the mafias know who the traitor is?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (isolation #41) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:54 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Also, mafias don't have a recruiter by default, now I'm understanding the set-up.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (isolation #42) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:56 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 911, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 0, T-Bone wrote:The Mafia have 24 hours to select any of the follow modifications to be applied to the team (up to three) assigning which Goon or Traitor gets the additional abilities.
@Mod
, can you clear this also please?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (isolation #43) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:00 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 8, callforjudgement wrote:because recruiting the traitor still means that they're failing to kill a townie that night, something that really matters given the town roles.)
Ok, so from the Day 1 nk, it proves that the traitor wasn't recruited, got it now too.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (isolation #44) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:01 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Spoiler:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (isolation #45) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:01 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 914, Rockhopper wrote:
In post 911, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Nope
Thanks! :)

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (isolation #46) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:42 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 924, implosion wrote:FYI I'm probably going to be effectively V/LA for... some amount of time. I'm getting my second covid shot later today (which is very good) but everyone claims side effects are bad. So we'll see.
Good luck :) Btw, my mom took the vaccine and no side effects happened, you'll be good I hope.

In post 929, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:that's two people that want Dunn over Implo.

what's the reasoning?
Just go through his ISOs, when you locked him as town very early stage of the game and I questioned your read on him, he was over defensive which was not required, he is following
implosion
kind of
blindly
rn, scumreading me and
Minimegabyte
for the
off-wagon
reason where he
himself
was not on the
Artemiana
's wagon.

In post 944, Dunnstral wrote:I have done something. I've pushed MiniMegabyte today.
Enough of this crap! You were off-wagon too, why don't you vote/scumread yourself then, hm??

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (isolation #47) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:14 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

:igmeou:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (isolation #48) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:49 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 955, Battle Mage wrote:Dunn can legitimately be off-wagon and still think scum is off-wagon though. The bit I find off from Dunn and others, is suggesting all the off-wagon folk are equally culpable - when being off-wagon and vocally against the scum elim, is different (NB: scummier) to being off-wagon and just...not posting.
For that reason you find
Minimegabyte
more scummier than
Dunnstral
? Why scum!him will not do it for towncred?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (isolation #49) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:35 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Oh, I understood wrong then, sorry.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (isolation #50) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:14 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

:yawn:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #976 (isolation #51) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:19 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

I will post tomorrow here.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #993 (isolation #52) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:49 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

I like
Almost50
's case on
Minimegabyte
better than
implosion
's which I think was a good chance to redeem yourself as a town
Minimegabyte
, but your response makes it worse despite having medical issues. :neutral:
Boss
PookytheMagicalBear
, I want to vote
Minimegabyte
/
Dunnstral
over
implosion
today.

@Mod
, can you give us a VC please?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1076 (isolation #53) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:00 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Not interested at claiming.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1103 (isolation #54) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:37 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

V/LA till tomorrow

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1131 (isolation #55) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:43 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

I supposed to be here yesterday but couldn't do it because I was very exhausted, sorry for that! Let me catch up first.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1132 (isolation #56) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:55 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Well, on Day 2, it was either
the worst/Minimegabyte
slot or
Dunnstral
for me,
the worst/Minimegabyte
slot flipped town, not sure about
implosion
yet, so:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1134 (isolation #57) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:21 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1133, Scipio1 wrote:dunn should probably claim
If he flips town, then who do you think can be scum(s)?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1135 (isolation #58) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:25 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Btw
Dunnstral
, you're at E-2 rn.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1153 (isolation #59) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:36 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Come on dude
Almost50
! I wanted to see what
Scipio1
wanted to do with the hammer :(

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1156 (isolation #60) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:45 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1154, Scipio1 wrote:i wouldn’t have hammered

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1161 (isolation #61) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:01 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

My POE will be {
Almost50
implosion
Scipio1
PookytheMagicalBear
Something_Smart
} in this sequence.

VOTE: Almost50

I kept sparing you only because of
PookytheMagicalBear
, don't want to do that anymore. It's true that
Dunnstral
started
the worst/Minimegabyte
wagon, but he flipped town and the opposite wagon was
implosion
's. We almost got
implosion
but then, you appeared and got
the worst/Minimegabyte
slot successfully. Either scum!you knew that
the worst/Minimegabyte
slot's claim was true for obvious reason, or scum!you thought/are thinking that
implosion
is the traitor here. In these both case, scum!you killed two birds in one stone. Also, don't like your hammer on
Dunnstral
, I wanted to see what
Scipio1
would do, but maybe scum!you did that to frame
Scipio1
?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1213 (isolation #62) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:21 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1163, Scipio1 wrote:@Salsa why is SS last in your PoE?
Mainly because of
PookytheMagicalBear
's position in my list. I still townread them but if they are the scum here, then clearly I'm in their deep pocket? I also townread
Something_Smart
, so between these 2, with the consideration of scum!
PookytheMagicalBear
's pocketing attempt,
Something_Smart
is townier than them.

In post 1163, Scipio1 wrote:btw we should no-elim today, right
Wait, we will be on mylo tomorrow on Day 5, aren't we? Then no elimination will be the best for the town ig.

VOTE: No Elimination

In post 1164, Almost50 wrote:VOTE: Pooky

Never thought that the CAPTAIN of the Police Department was indeed our Kira. Well done, "Light Yagami " :lol:

I guess I should claim now. I am the Nea, and Scipio is a VT, while Pooky is not. My first check was on N_M but he died on the same night. (which is why I got frustrated bc I picked N_M thinking NO WAY he eats a bullet on N1) :(
Umm... after the nk1, it was/is
almost
cleared that the scum team didn't take any PR role for them (?), which means the town only had 2 PRs those are already dead. I don't even understand what role you claimed but
nice try
you know!
:giggle:
In post 1165, Almost50 wrote:Before anyone asks; I decided to check Pooky for 2 reasons: (1) Him being alive while being "the leader" didn't make much sense to me,
In post 1206, Scipio1 wrote:i don't think pooky's reaction is particularly town indicative, and i still think it's odd that he wasn't NKed
Their being alive while being the leader didn't stop the last 2 miseliminations, which means scum is having benefit from not killing them?

In post 1168, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:salsa has a50 in her sights so of course he makes the desperation fake claim at mylo cuz he only needs one more miselim to win the game.

VOTE: a50
Am I a good rookie then? :D

In post 1171, Something_Smart wrote:Salsa -> me -> Scipio for the remaining claim order?
VT

In post 1178, Scipio1 wrote:you don't check the guy that's gonna be limmed the next day as an investigative cus they're dead anyways... optimally you check the players who aren't super scummy or super towny
We should stop replying for others :facepalm:

In post 1181, Scipio1 wrote:
In post 1179, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1176, Scipio1 wrote:salsa>implo>s_s imo, although I'm not confident in this
Salsa?? I thought you said she was likely Town! :eek: What caused you to change your read there??
it's ordered from town to scum, sry
Why do you scumread
Something_Smart
?

In post 1188, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:a50 is spewing Salsa as town and Scipio as town, means the last scum is between Implo and SS.
Ummm.... he spewing
Scipio1
as town ig?
Do you still think it's
implosion
?

In post 1194, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1185, Scipio1 wrote:hm

the only thing I find a bit weird is that a50 tried to NK bait by ‘soft’ ccing mini which wouldn’t make sense to do as a PR. A50, can you explain?
I can now. A bit too preemptive, but if I go on further it could result in a town loss.

My actual guilty was on SALSA, not Pooky. HOWEVER, I wanted to take a shot in the dark and reaction test Pooky (just in case). I am not 100% confident still, but I think his reaction is more Townie than not.

Your question here pings me as Town too. Let's take this one step at a time:

1- Scum already know how many TPRs are left alive. If 0 they know my claim is BS, and if 1 they found their final NK target.

2- Based on the above; S_S is Town by virtue of calling for the mass claim after I fake claimed

3- ALSO Scipio is Town because Scum have no incentive to throw shade on what they already know/think is a fake/true TPR claim. Either way "their job" is being done for them.

4- Scum will be more reluctant than Town top actually VOTE Pooky here. They have a winning situation if one more vote is casted on Pooky and they can then quick hammer. UNFORTUNATELY; I didn't get to test that and will have to abort my gambit prematurely, but I think I got what I needed.

So Salsa + implo is my soleve.

@Pooky: I can't believe YOU fell for THAT. I mean, you did know it was a bluff, but I'm surprised you failed to see what it was done for. :lol:
In post 1195, Something_Smart wrote:In fact, if A50 is traitor, it makes perfect sense for him to do this if Salsa is main scum and didn't realize she was pushing her own traitor.
Is this allowed that the last scum and the traitor can give hints to each other in the day phase?

In post 1212, implosion wrote:A50, why not target me, the claimed VT, who has a ton of suspicion on him?
@Almost50

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1240 (isolation #63) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:28 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1227, Almost50 wrote:
@MOD: In this game; if a Neapolitan visits the Traitor (and the Traitor is not recruited), do they get VT or No VT?

:nerd:

@Almost50
, the result of your visit is not just alignment, but the (exact) role?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1242 (isolation #64) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:33 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Oh, ok... thanks.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1243 (isolation #65) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:38 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Btw
Scipio1
, you didn't tell me why do you scumread
Something_Smart
?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1259 (isolation #66) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:48 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1247, Almost50 wrote: Ok, then. This is my final case: (No BS, no gimmicks I promise):

Salsa seemed to be the ONLY ONE who KNEW I was bluffing, and was dead certain there were only 2 TPRs and they both flipped:
In post 1213, Salsabil Faria wrote:Umm... after the nk1, it was/is almost cleared that the scum team didn't take any PR role for them (?), which means the town only had 2 PRs those are already dead. I don't even understand what role you claimed but nice try you know!
She has also expressed confusion about the Nea and how it works (and was confused about the setup mechanics in early game, which leads me to believe she's inexperienced).

Now ask yourselves why she unvotes me and votes No Elim when I am explicitly stating a guilty on her slot. She suspected me and voted me in her first post, but when I said I had a guilty on her she no longer suspects me???????

Even her latest question about my role:
In post 1240, Salsabil Faria wrote:@Almost50, the result of your visit is not just alignment, but the (exact) role?
doesn't make sense from a Town PoV. I am saying I have a GUILTY on her, she was resigned to the fact she got caught and went for the No Elim, but when she got confused she went back to questioning how it worked (thus showing BELIEF in my claim).

I RETRACT MY FAKE CLAIM. I AM A VT.
<<-- @Scipio

I was trying a last-ditch gambit to catch scum because we are going nowhere and seem to be drifting towards a town loss anyway.

Now someone does the math, see how it all works from their own PoV. My vote is on Salsa and won't move. You guys do what you think is best.

VOTE: Salsa
In post 1254, Almost50 wrote:Scipio was correct.. why would I bait the NK as a Nea?

ALSO, reread my VOTE: 1194 and you'd see it was OBVIOUS I was a VT.
In post 1194, Almost50 wrote:1- Scum already know how many TPRs are left alive. If 0
they know my claim is BS
, and if 1 they found their final NK target.
Why would I even say that if I was Nea? Wouldn't the later part have sufficed?
In post 1194, Almost50 wrote:Scipio is Town because Scum have no incentive to throw shade on what they already know/think is a fake/true TPR claim. Either way "their job" is being done for them.
Same as above. Why consider "fake" at all if I was Nea?

Scum ALREADY KNEW IT WAS A BLUFF (AT least the main Scum did). so me going into the night with that fake claim would have been only detrimental to Town and not Scum.
In post 1253, Something_Smart wrote:Do you think Salsa is main scum or traitor?
Who the hell cares? We need to lim them both to win. Gun-to-my-head she's probably the main Scum because she seemed confident there were only 2 TPRs here, but it still could've been her guessing what that the main team picked no modifiers.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1261 (isolation #67) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:57 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1167, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:roflolololololololol

a50 is scum

im VT

this is the fakest fake claim ive ever read in 20 years of playing mafiahahaahhahaahha
In post 1212, implosion wrote:A50, why not target me, the claimed VT, who has a ton of suspicion on him?

(also; we are no-limming and a50 is targeting me here, yes?)
I'm not the only one who
caught
your bluff bruh!!
:giggle:
Btw, my
no-elimination vote
didn't mean that I start to townread you!!! I think no elimination today will help town more and except you, no one says anything against this yet. If we do no-elimination today, I'll go for you the next day. If we don't do no-elimination today, then I'll put my vote back on you again, don't worry.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1262 (isolation #68) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:58 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1260, Scipio1 wrote: is that all you're gonna say, @salsa?
Nope, what do you want to know?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1263 (isolation #69) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:12 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1247, Almost50 wrote:was dead certain there were only 2 TPRs and they both flipped:
In post 1213, Salsabil Faria wrote:Umm... after the nk1, it was/is almost cleared that the scum team didn't take any PR role for them (?), which means the town only had 2 PRs those are already dead. I don't even understand what role you claimed but nice try you know!
In post 1255, Almost50 wrote:But -as I said- I don't think Scum picked any modifiers, so this was me arguing theory. Do what you all think is best.
1. If I was
death certain
, I wouldn't put the (?) there.
2. You also think that scum didn't pick any PRs, then by
your definition
, you're a scum??

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1264 (isolation #70) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:40 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Btw, my solve is:

Scum:
Almost50

Traitor: {
Scipio1, implosion
}
(mainly based on my gut + I townread the rest of 2.)

If I'm wrong, then the traitor is between
Something_Smart
and
PookytheMagicalBear

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1266 (isolation #71) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:05 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1265, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1264, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Btw, my solve is:

Scum:
Almost50

Traitor: {
Scipio1, implosion
}
(mainly based on my gut + I townread the rest of 2.)

If I'm wrong, then the traitor is between
Something_Smart
and
PookytheMagicalBear
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Perfect solve. Well, at least you did single3 me out as main Scum. :P

But let's play some more.. why do you think Scum!me did what I did today? Why claim a guilty on Pooky, then retract and say it's on you, and then retract again and claim VT; all when it looked like we're not eliminating anyway? And why would I ask for the No-Yeet to be put on hold until the mod responds when I could have asked and got my answer 9assuming I didn't do that earlier) in private. What exactly does Scum!me gain from all this??
A miselimination on me? You said I'm the inexperienced one, so to you, I'm the easy bait atm. You can't convince others for
PookytheMagicalBear
elimination rn, but you can get (or at least trying to get) 3 more votes to eliminate me. We are 6, if you can manage to get me today, and then another town on the night which leaves 4 players (2 towns and 2 mafias). As the result, the mafia wins.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1268 (isolation #72) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:10 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1267, Almost50 wrote:Cool. Now why did I retract my guilty on you too then??
I don't understand this 'guilty' thing. Guilty as a night result from your fake claim? Or it means scumreading? Whatever this is, you're underestimating me, I may have less experience in this setup but I'm not dumb.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1269 (isolation #73) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:21 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Also, you're setting a trap beside me. Town!you will not be this much blinded in this mylo situation. For some reason, either you think
implosion
(or maybe
Scipio1
:?: ) is the traitor, so I'm definitely the
confirmed miselimination
you're looking for (cause to eliminate
Something_Smart/PookytheMagicalBear
will be tough in this situation),
or(!)
, you maybe think I'll flip traitor, and the flip will give you towncred, you can survive longer.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1272 (isolation #74) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:40 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1270, Almost50 wrote:This doesn't answer my direct (and really simple- question. And claiming you don't understand what the "guilty" term means in a mafia game is laughable and is "overdoing it" to be honest, but I will play still:
Play with respect, it'll be good for you eventually :]
And no, I really didn't know the meaning of the 'guilty' term.

In post 1270, Almost50 wrote:I said I was a Nea who got a NOT VANILLA result on you. THAT is a GUILTY result. You claim that I am trying to lim you because I think you're an easy lim (although I still fail to understand why Scum!me would voice out the fact you are inexperienced AND try to use this to get you "mislimmed" as you claim. Wouldn't it have been more convenient for me to not point out you were inexperienced?), but regardless.. if I was trying to get you "mislimmed" as "the easy target" then why did I come clean and retract my Nea claim (and thus the guilty I claimed on you) when the game would have ended tonight anyway if that was the case?
1. You're playing the WIFOM card, so your
retracted play
is giving you the scope to develop WIFOM strategy.
2. Your
claim
wasn't believable to everyone, not only to me (refer: )

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1274 (isolation #75) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:46 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1271, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1269, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Also, you're setting a trap beside me. Town!you will not be this much blinded in this mylo situation. For some reason, either you think
implosion
(or maybe
Scipio1
:?: ) is the traitor, so I'm definitely the
confirmed miselimination
you're looking for (cause to eliminate
Something_Smart/PookytheMagicalBear
will be tough in this situation),
or(!)
, you maybe think I'll flip traitor, and the flip will give you towncred, you can survive longer.
So, I think any of the 3 can be traitor and you think any of the 4 you mentioend earlier is the traitor, and you call this a solve. Right? You are basically not sure of anything. whether it be about your own reads or about mine. The only thing you seem to be precise about is that I am the other "main Scum', who -for some odd reason- decided to bus his partner (Artemiana) on D1, and THEN acted scummy enough to mislim a TPR on D2 and hammer a townie on D3 (basically throwing away ANY Town cred I might have garnered earlier), and -to top it all off- decided it was a good idea to fake claim, change my fake claim, and then come clean and retract my fake claims when the game was going in the NO LIM direction (not even my elimination. No. NO ELIMINATION).

Would you please sign on your statement up there?? :P
WIFOM WIFOM WIFOM! :lol:
Btw, as a town, I can't be 100% sure about any alignment. About you, I'm 90% sure but there is still a chance (10%) that you're a tunneled town.
I'm like 70% (maybe 80%) that the traitor is between
Scipio1
and
implosion
. But there is again 30% (or 20%) chance that the traitor is between
Something_Smart
and
PookytheMagicalBear
. I don't see any problem being uncertain. If you want to twisting my words, you should do better I believe.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1275 (isolation #76) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:48 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1273, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:ok the plot of this game is now too hard for me to write up because it's wandered outside the boundaries of the believable but I'm gonna try anyway
If you're a town, then I request you to not do any elimination today. Let's see what the scum will do on the night.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1281 (isolation #77) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:18 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1276, Something_Smart wrote:Salsa, what makes you think that A50 is main scum, rather than traitor?
I way he is building his case against me + if the scum team didn't take any PR role, which means the traitor isn't recruited, and I have a feeling that the traitor is hiding purposely ( :?: ) + gut feeling is saying he isn't the traitor.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1282 (isolation #78) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:19 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1278, Something_Smart wrote:Well, because that seems like a rather weird opinion to have, and understanding why might shed some light on the veracity of it.
Why it is weird?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1284 (isolation #79) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:20 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1279, Scipio1 wrote:i think it's pooky/salsa in some order
:facepalm: :facepalm:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1289 (isolation #80) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:39 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1285, Scipio1 wrote:wtf do you mean by "the traitor is hiding purposely" isn't that like... the point of the game???
I request you to read my posts twice if you're town! :shifty:

In post 1287, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1282, Salsabil Faria wrote:Why it is weird?
It's weird because the traitor is the only one who knows the full scumteam so it makes sense that the traitor would try to push harder than the regular mafia since the traitor knows they aren't pushing on their partner.

Why do you think the traitor is hiding purposely? What does your gut say would be different if he were the traitor?
Okay.... this theory didn't occur to my head. I have to think again then, but it'll not change my read on
Almost50
, if he is the traitor then the scum is in {
Scipio1, implosion
} mostly.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1291 (isolation #81) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:03 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1290, Scipio1 wrote:salsa why do you townread s_s and pooky
I'm sheeping
PookytheMagicalBear
here, also I played with them in another game where they were a town, their playstyle seems the same.
Something_Smart
's posts don't give me any scum/negative vibe yet, seems town to me.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1299 (isolation #82) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:16 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

V/LA till 16th April due to health issue.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1310 (isolation #83) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:59 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1300, Scipio1 wrote:
In post 1291, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1290, Scipio1 wrote:salsa why do you townread s_s and pooky
I'm sheeping
PookytheMagicalBear
here, also I played with them in another game where they were a town, their playstyle seems the same.
Something_Smart
's posts don't give me any scum/negative vibe yet, seems town to me.
So you think s_s is town because he hasn’t done anything scummy? In that case what have implo and I done that’s scummy to you?
Well, your lack of
genuine
scum-hunting. While I go through your ISO, I'll find a bunch of questions but no follow-up later. The rest of your posts don't give me town vibes. Examples:

, : bad reason to townread anyone fmpov.

: didn't state any reason.

: maybe you started to push
Artemiana
here but didn't continue and after that you voted
Minimegabyte/the worst
slot on .

: again
subtle
push to
Artemiana
and again not strongly follow that later but continue to stuck with
Minimegabyte/the worst
slot on .

, , , : bunch of questions which I don't know lead you where as you didn't share with the rest of us.

, : switched to
Artemiana
without giving any reason/read why you thought she could be scum.

: voted me without giving any reason.

: questioned me for the sake of questioning, why didn't you engage with me or anyone in particular throughout the whole game??

: don't know how to feel about this post yet.

: as usual, didn't give any reason for this read either.

: then why
implosion
was on your FOS pool?

, , , , : in these posts, you
thought
implosion
and
Dunnstral
have a decent chance to flip scum(s) but yet, you didn't voted them. Especially, with the
Dunnstral
wagon, when some of us asking you why you didn't vote
Dunnstral
, your answers were not townie at all. Now that I'm thinking again, I feel you (scum) and
Almost50
(traitor) is the solve.

, : these 2 posts makes thinks about the possibility of
implosion
being town here. Though I'm sheeping
PookytheMagicalBear
in this game,
implosion
actually is in my null list. I'll go through his ISO later, my health condition isn't fully improved yet.

: shading
implosion
without giving proper reason.

: voted
Minimegabyte/the worst
slot, even if the slot claimed TPR (there was not cc and
Almost50
was leading this slot's wagon in the meantime) and as usual not personal pov was given.

, : throughout the game, you didn't say anything about suspecting
Something_Smart
, even you said on that you're hard mindmelding with him, then suddenly what happened that you started to suspect him before you moved your target over me?

In the rest of the posts, you're townreading
Almost50
and scumreading me for that.

I'll ISO diving on
implosion
later and hopefully, the mod'll still keep the thread open until then.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1317 (isolation #84) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:16 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1312, Rockhopper wrote:
PookyTheMagicalBear was killed Night 4. They were a
Spoiler:
Mafia Traitor
Wtf, did the scum make mistake or?? :giggle:

In post 1314, Scipio1 wrote:a50 is pretty much always town from that flip
Yeah, most probably.

In post 1315, Scipio1 wrote:salsa half your reasons against me make no sense and the other half aren't even scummy

and like also, why didn't you mention any of this until I asked??
I was sick, took V/LA, ring any bell?
Which half makes no sense and which half isn't even scummy?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1318 (isolation #85) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:25 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Btw, will we go for no-elimination again today?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1335 (isolation #86) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:25 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

VOTE: Salsabil Faria

I want to see how you guys (town) save your a** now. GG.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1347 (isolation #87) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:45 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1343, Scipio1 wrote:anyways salsa is at e-1, @salsa who is the last scum?
implosion
>
Something_Smart
>
Stupid50
> you

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1350 (isolation #88) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:59 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1349, implosion wrote:asking "is arte scum" and "are you scum" to the two of you, in the same post
I have to go through
PookytheMagicalBear
's ISO, but if this post is the only post from their ISO indicates
traitor hint
, then I think
Something_Smart
is the scum.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1361 (isolation #89) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:10 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Calling you stupid was a out of line thing, I'm sorry about that. :oops: But fyi, I'm actually not interested to learn game from you, you're incapable of having 2nd thoughts, and I'm still learning by making mistake, so you'll be the last person I actually want to learn something from. And I know what I'm doing in Day 5, I have my own reason for that, I'll talk about that on post game .

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1362 (isolation #90) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:11 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Fwiw, I'm not blaming anyone for my own game play. Stop twisting my words, thank you.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1374 (isolation #91) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:21 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Eliminate me :dead:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1380 (isolation #92) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:27 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

@Mod, I hurt my right hand pretty badly by doing a household chores :cry: and I'm a right handed person :facepalm: which makes typing from the left hand very hard for me :( I want to take 24 hours V/LA to see if my hand is getting better durning this time. Sorry for the trouble again. :(

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1386 (isolation #93) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:36 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

UNVOTE: Salsabil Faria

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1464 (isolation #94) » Sun May 02, 2021 2:43 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Good game guys, well played! :D

@Rock:
thank you so much for modding the game :)

@Pooky:
you break my heart :cry:

@Morning:
Thanks a lot for saving the game from my terrible bad play :oops:

Return to “Completed Open Games”