Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:39 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 98, Save The Dragons wrote:case = scum sometimes are loud to pretend to be town
reasoning = gut feeling about this loud person being one who is pretending to be town
oicn
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:42 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 95, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 69, osuka wrote:the content of this post, however, is not anywhere near anything i can describe with a positive adjective
In post 70, Salsabil Faria wrote: :?
What is negative in my post?
In post 79, osuka wrote:everything

for starters, we had already established that the post you said was a pocketing attempt was actually probably not one because andres knows it takes more than that to pocket me, wifom is used by anyone (hence why it works in the first place), and the rest of the post has no substance whatsoever
You established that
doesn't mean I'll feel exactly what you feel? You also said on that
Andresvmb
is going easy on you. I see that as a pocketing attempt from him.

On ,
PawnsGambit
was talking about general behavior for scums and townread you and
Andresvmb
based on that but I don't agree cause I think
in general term
, scums normally (or can) use WIFOM on the starting of the game.

I agree with
Save The Dragons
's , he mentioned two names who he thought one of them can be scum and I put my input there.

The last 2 posts are NAI. NAI posts can't have substance, can they?
you should learn to read. why are you inferring from 63 that i think it's pocketing if i said very clearly in 61 that i didn't think it was? this is either a colossal misrep or a symptom of low brainpower. furthermore: why does my interpretation of andres' post influence _your_ read of it? In other words, why does my comment on it factor into whether or not _you_ think it's a pocketing attempt? most importantly, why does 63 influence your read of it but 61 does not?

as an aside, nai posts can absolutely have substance. it just means they're not substantial in a way you can infer alignment from, for a given poster

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:43 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 99, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 96, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 93, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 75, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 73, VFP wrote:Am I confirmed town yet?
Not to me...
have you ever rolled scum?
Once.
please share a link
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=85994
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:46 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 51, Andresvmb wrote:VOTE: Save The Dragons

I’m not going to shy away from a fight if that’s what you want.
so what's this all about?
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:48 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 103, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 51, Andresvmb wrote:VOTE: Save The Dragons

I’m not going to shy away from a fight if that’s what you want.
so what's this all about?
that's probably just andres' brain short circuiting. it does that every once in a while

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:54 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 101, osuka wrote:you should learn to read. why are you inferring from 63 that i think it's pocketing if i said very clearly in 61 that i didn't think it was? this is either a colossal misrep or a symptom of low brainpower. furthermore: why does my interpretation of andres' post influence _your_ read of it? In other words, why does my comment on it factor into whether or not _you_ think it's a pocketing attempt? most importantly, why does 63 influence your read of it but 61 does not?
Symptom of low brain power
???? Really bro??? If you can't play respectfully, don't bother to engage with me ever, please.
And I think you sHoUlD lEaRn tO rEaD on the first place. I didn't say your refers that you think
Andresvmb
was pocketing you. I got the vibe that he was pocketing you from his , your makes the feeling a bit strong to me. Your has no impact on my read.
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:06 pm

Post by osuka »

there you go, then learn to write because you really did not express yourself clearly

something something you've never played with me so clearly you don't know how it goes, but this is kind of how it is. i'm not gonna put in a lot of effort (or any, really) into being polite if someone else didn't bother to read a post

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:15 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 106, osuka wrote:there you go, then learn to write because you really did not express yourself clearly

something something you've never played with me so clearly you don't know how it goes, but this is kind of how it is. i'm not gonna put in a lot of effort (or any, really) into being polite if someone else didn't bother to read a post
Then I think I'll take this to the mods and wait for their opinion.
English is not my 1st language, so it's normal for me to express myself incorrectly/not clearly. But it's not okay to judge anyone quickly and being a proud a** about it, not with me especially.

@Mod,
if
osuka[/b's behavior towards me is (somehow) appropriate and not purposely insulting, then you can replace me out. I'll not post anything until you give your opinion, sorry for the inconvenience.

Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:10 pm

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

Andres, you said that osuka's reaction seemed genuine. Can you elaborate? What would an ungenuine reaction from osuka look like?
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:35 pm

Post by osuka »

well that's the absolute quickest i've ever taken anyone from 0 to tilt

sorry datisi

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:39 pm

Post by osuka »

jsyk english is not my first language either and you have struck me as fluent enough that i wouldn't think that that would be a problem here. to be perfectly clear, none of this is meant personally to you and i don't mean for any of this to carry outside of the scope of this game in particular, not even to other, future games we may both be in.

and hey, sorry if i actually legitimately offended you. it's a game and at the end of the day yeah, i'm a bit of an ass but i haven't had anyone go full tilt like that so quickly, so i do apologize if i did actually get to you too badly. there's an element of getting people slightly tilted that gives cues (which is part of why i take stabs at people), but my intent is never to take away from other players' fun in the game. I'm more than happy to have you in the plist here - as i said, nothing personal

PawnsGambit
PawnsGambit
Townie
PawnsGambit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:45 pm

Post by PawnsGambit »

This is mafia not kum-ba-yah.

As far as osuka and andres, while it's entirely possible they could be scum, I think it's counterproductive to assume that scum are acting in a pro town manner unless there is evidence to presume that. This seems like a too townie to be town fallacy.
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:49 pm

Post by osuka »

i'll have to ask you to explain what you mean by mafia vs kum-ba-yah because i have only a slight idea what one of these things are and i have never heard of the other

and isn't the whole point of playing scum to make it _look_ like you're pro-town but actually not?

PawnsGambit
PawnsGambit
Townie
PawnsGambit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:55 pm

Post by PawnsGambit »

"Kum ba yah" is a spiritual ritual and song where people hold hands and sing in unison for enlightment. It is often used gramatically to suggest one is being thin skinned.

As far as looking like town, one would think the point is to look like town, but it is often harder than it looks, especially when it comes to voting off your scummates. Different players have different strategies as how to fit in to the town agenda as scum.
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:59 pm

Post by osuka »

your joindate is recent and you sound suspiciously naive to i'm going to assume this is not an alt and lay it out for you: good mafia players will absolutely look like town like 95+% of the time and do all sorts of shenanigans while at it

just because something looks pro-town it doesn't mean it actually is

PawnsGambit
PawnsGambit
Townie
PawnsGambit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:01 pm

Post by PawnsGambit »

Of course I agree, but you shouldn't vote someone out of the game for doing something pro town, regardless of if they are good or bad.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:06 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

you do that, i'll just keep voting scum
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:06 pm

Post by osuka »

???

if you suspect that it is only pro-town on the surface, why wouldn't you? further: if scum did something genuinely pro-town, would you not still want to vote them? maybe for other reasons, sure, but in any game, any one given player will have done both scummy and towny things and there's only ever one alignment they will be

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:06 pm

Post by osuka »

117 was @ 115 i just got ninja'd

PawnsGambit
PawnsGambit
Townie
PawnsGambit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:08 pm

Post by PawnsGambit »

Obviously I always vote scum, but in this case the actions indicate they are town in my opinion. The evidence that they are scum trying to look town is just not there.
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:23 pm

Post by osuka »

and what does scum trying to look town look like to you?

Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:27 pm

Post by Anya »

the really towny people are usually wolves trying to look like town while the really wolfy people are town who just don't care

for example pawnsgambit reads to me as more of a bishop kind of player so they're probably a wolf

while Salsa on the other hand is clearly town for taking that push so personally from osuka so i would classify her as a city
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:29 pm

Post by Anya »

In post 53, PawnsGambit wrote:VOTE: Save The Dragon

Being hyper aggressive and then backtracking once you're called on your bluff *IS* scummy.
any reason why you're misrepresenting save the dragons here?

they want to save all of the dragons but you're trying to make it look like they only want to save one?
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:33 pm

Post by Anya »

VOTE: Haschel Cedricson

he's still on the plane while all the others have already jumped and started skydiving
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:34 pm

Post by osuka »

did you just make a fortnite reference

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”