samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2600 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:56 am

Post by samantha97 »

at the moment it seems possible you're trying to keep elsa alive to protect anya

instead of being suspicious of elsa for being left alive at e-1 by someone you say you were pushing as mafia all game, then didn't vote for norwegian himself, who then also accused you of roleblocking him... you have your eyes set on a vanilla?

trying to find the town mindset here
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2601 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:10 am

Post by KittyTacky »

You both are sus and I would hang Elsa tomorrow at this point even if you flip red (because bussing). It's just that I don't believe your vanilla claim.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2602 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:11 am

Post by KittyTacky »

Also you defended Norwe pretty hard didn't you?
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2603 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:32 am

Post by samantha97 »

In post 2602, KittyTacky wrote:Also you defended Norwe pretty hard didn't you?
no? the only thing I ever said about him being town was on my entry after reading the first 13 pages lol

I said it was 1 of anya/elsa and 1 of flowtrap/norwegian, I just thought it made sense to resolve elsa/anya before the 2 trash targeting roles
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2604 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:42 am

Post by samantha97 »

anyway if you really thought I was lying about being vanilla, you would be suggesting to leash anya (and elsa if still alive) to me tonight
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2605 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I got the next 2 days off
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2606 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

sooo imma dedicate some time to my reread
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #2607 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:17 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

Flow oh Flow where art thou?

But yeah it does feel like we did immediately narrow the list today between Me/Sam/Kitty to solve this stuff.

Guess I also want NotMaf and Anya speaking more too.
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: cy/cyber

Post Post #2608 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:55 pm

Post by flow trap »

Let me know when it's lylo so I can get motivated
"I'm not coming to your house with a paper shredder" - Flow

"I honestly had no idea how to converse with (Flow). (Flow) brought up architecture to start with and I was like "oh do you like architecture" and then he was like "uhm no I know nothing about it." And then he threw something out a window??"
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2609 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Anya is basically locktown- ill explain why when im by a computer.
retired
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2610 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:09 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 2604, samantha97 wrote:anyway if you really thought I was lying about being vanilla, you would be suggesting to leash anya (and elsa if still alive) to me tonight
Bullshit. Anya has very little connection to you. In fact she helped accuse you with her result on me.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2611 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:10 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

Sam hangs today.
~Vasex
~Enchant
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2612 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:25 pm

Post by samantha97 »

In post 2610, KittyTacky wrote:Bullshit. Anya has very little connection to you. In fact she helped accuse you with her result on me.
??????????
both anya and elsa can confirm my role with equal ability, and it's unlikely both are mafia

they're both vanilla cops in practice
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2613 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:31 pm

Post by samantha97 »

VOTE: kittytacky

if we kill kitty and leash anya and elsa to me, mafia are forced to either kill me or one of anya/elsa for us

cause even if elsa or anya is mafia, the other's result will contradict even a fake claim of being roleblocked
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2614 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2085, Anya wrote:i detected movement around VOTE: Norwegian
i think NM and Anya are spewed town from norwee - the way norwee reacted to the guilty claim anya had on them suggests that from their end.

also just prob just self meta but the way norwee talked about NM also was similar to how he talked about me - similar type of fake annoyance which gives me the vibe they werent partnered.

Kitty's reaction to sam just now made me feel comfortable locking in them as town here - I'm still going to reread and try to solidfy better but I'm laying out my TRUE hand now - a lot of things ive said recently were mostly manipulative things to see how the wind blew based on specific stances i wanted to see.

now: I think that there is a high chance of elsa AND samantha being partners together.

something about the vibe of the interactions around elsa/norwee/zoomer(samantha) made me hmmm and this hmm makes me feel comfy with that solve.

flow trap is like the only other slot im not able to townbin here - but on reread i might be able to solidify that. their dropped energy is really notable and i wanna confirm it.

if flow trap is scum here - its more likely elsa who is their scum partner i feel.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2615 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

HEAL: Not Mafia
HEAL: Anya
HEAL: Kitty

HURT: Elsa
HURT: Samantha
HURT: Flow Trap
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2616 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I don't think we should get complacent later and just strictly follow this PoE - but i think this has a good chance of winning the game for us here.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2617 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I felt roughly this way when entering this day - now I feel comfortable with it once again. I was not as sure on the townreads earlier but im a bit more sure now.
retired
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2618 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:53 pm

Post by Anya »

am i good to vote samantha now

she keeps sending me all these holiday brochures and post cards and i think it's her way of being passive aggressive

she probably won't stop until we kill her
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2619 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

why not elsa first?
retired
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2620 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:28 pm

Post by Anya »

samantha feels more wolfy
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2621 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:33 pm

Post by Anya »

In post 1302, esotericzoomer wrote:VOTE: Anya
purely sheep vote
also zoomer sided with norwegian during the great anya v norwegian battle but excused it as sheeping
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2622 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

good point. do you think flow trap fits as a partner for zoomer?]

i wanna look into the scumreads of the dead people but it would explain why i was left alive so long
retired
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2623 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:11 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 2612, samantha97 wrote:
In post 2610, KittyTacky wrote:Bullshit. Anya has very little connection to you. In fact she helped accuse you with her result on me.
??????????
both anya and elsa can confirm my role with equal ability, and it's unlikely both are mafia

they're both vanilla cops in practice
What I meant is Anya confirmed that I indeed stayed home (thus Elsa wasn't blocked). This, from my perspective, locked it into 1f1.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2624 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:12 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

*from anyone who trusts Anya's perspective
~Vasex
~Enchant

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”