Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:49 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 222, Haschel Cedricson wrote:Osuka's reaction of not believing you (prudent) while not acting like it was a blatant joke (not prudent at all) would be the last reaction I would expect.
@Osuka you want to comment on this? I did actually think you were giving me crap in a light hearted kind of way (I’m reading the combination of , and as not particularly serious).
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:49 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

DADDY
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:49 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

^sorry that’s the one and only time I’m going to do that.
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:51 pm

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

In post 224, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 222, Haschel Cedricson wrote:Let's talk about this. Can you explain what you mean by "letting them stay in the game"?
Not voting for them and asking for their thoughts.
That is a bizarre way to view the effect of a single vote. But putting that aside, can you show me where you actually ask for their thoughts?

PREVIEW EDIT re 225: Osuka don't you dare comment on this.
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:51 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 226, Andresvmb wrote:DADDY
good

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:52 pm

Post by osuka »

alright i do have a comment but i’ll hold off for now

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:55 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 228, Haschel Cedricson wrote:That is a bizarre way to view the effect of a single vote. But putting that aside, can you show me where you actually ask for their thoughts?
Did you expect to directly ask: can you give me your thoughts on x? Because I haven’t done that. I did however suggest that we vote the player asking for more votes on them. That’s me directly wanting to interact with someone. You could just read my posts also.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:55 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 231, Andresvmb wrote:expect to
expect me to*
PawnsGambit
PawnsGambit
Townie
PawnsGambit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:56 pm

Post by PawnsGambit »

VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:57 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 197, Andresvmb wrote:No.

VOTE: VFP
I guess yours was lost in the post then.

Anyway, at everyone else, until someone slips up I'm going to coast. Feel free to give me reason outside of gut or meta to why I should consider someone scum though.
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:58 pm

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

In post 231, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 228, Haschel Cedricson wrote:That is a bizarre way to view the effect of a single vote. But putting that aside, can you show me where you actually ask for their thoughts?
Did you expect to directly ask: can you give me your thoughts on x?
Yes, I do expect that.
Because I haven’t done that.
Ah.
I did however suggest that we vote the player asking for more votes on them. That’s me directly wanting to interact with someone.

That's not you trying to learn Osuka's thoughts; that you trying to get Osuka to go along with your thoughts.
You could just read my posts also.
I did, which is why I asked the question.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:01 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 235, Haschel Cedricson wrote:That's not you trying to learn Osuka's thoughts; that you trying to get Osuka to go along with your thoughts.
That’s not how I phrased my proposition at all. Had I said - the player asking for more votes for you is Scum, vote them with me. That would be what you suggest. But I didn’t do that. I said if you want, we can vote them. That would typically have elicited a yeah, makes sense, I’ll do it. Or no, they’re fine, here’s why. Or maybe even actually I think x is better.
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:04 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 234, VFP wrote:Anyway, at everyone else, until someone slips up I'm going to coast. Feel free to give me reason outside of gut or meta to why I should consider someone scum though.
this deeply annoys me and is alone almost enough reason for me to want you out of the game because this kind of attitude has absolutely no place in a game of mafia where you’re town aligned, so either you’re scum or you’re town that’s deliberately playing in a shit way

Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:04 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 234, VFP wrote:
In post 197, Andresvmb wrote:No.

VOTE: VFP
I guess yours was lost in the post then.

Anyway, at everyone else, until someone slips up I'm going to coast. Feel free to give me reason outside of gut or meta to why I should consider someone scum though.
If only I could care as little about helping as this player does. My life would be filled with far less stress.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:15 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 237, osuka wrote:this deeply annoys me and is alone almost enough reason for me to want you out of the game because this kind of attitude has absolutely no place in a game of mafia where you’re town aligned, so either you’re scum or you’re town that’s deliberately playing in a shit way
Well you're entitled to your vote where ever.
I'm not saying I won't do stuff once I have something to go by, I'm just not going to pretend someone is scum or town because of gut or some silly little reason until I feel satisfied.
As I said though, I'm sure you can provide a good case to where my vote should be l instead if you truly feel this way.
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:20 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 239, VFP wrote:
In post 237, osuka wrote:this deeply annoys me and is alone almost enough reason for me to want you out of the game because this kind of attitude has absolutely no place in a game of mafia where you’re town aligned, so either you’re scum or you’re town that’s deliberately playing in a shit way
Well you're entitled to your vote where ever.
I'm not saying I won't do stuff once I have something to go by, I'm just not going to pretend someone is scum or town because of gut or some silly little reason until I feel satisfied.
As I said though, I'm sure you can provide a good case to where my vote should be l instead if you truly feel this way.
piss poor

you should be making your own cases and the fact that you’re openly and unapologetically admitting to playing in an anti-town way is, and bear with me as this is jargon so i might misspell it, sad as all fuck

VOTE: vfp since you quite literally asked for it

VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:24 pm

Post by VFP »

So we have Osuka as someone who doesn't have any actual reads and pretending they do.
This may just be an easy game yet.
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:26 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 241, VFP wrote:So we have Osuka as someone who doesn't have any actual reads and pretending they do.
This may just be an easy game yet.
pawns gambit has some work to do if he wants to keep the shittiest post award because this is an exceptionally low bar

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:27 pm

Post by osuka »

but hey at least you’re posting something now so baby steps i guess

VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:29 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 242, osuka wrote:pawns gambit has some work to do if he wants to keep the shittiest post award because this is an exceptionally low ba
It's fine, I might just decide that you are the lim,.or maybe just wait until tomorrow. This kind of post is just to lazily shade and give weak validation to a weak read. There's no doubt that my comment is correct here with you pretending to have reads.
But your responses are not looking good at all so far.

VOTE: Osuka
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:33 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 243, osuka wrote:but hey at least you’re posting something now so baby steps i guess
What kind of argument is this? The game wasn't even 3 pages when I went to bed.
I wake up and "at least you're posting now". That's typical scum casing to try and push town lurkers. Out of all my years here, scum have motivly pushed this agenda more than town have.

I open admit that I'm not going to pretend and force things day 1.
You're just trying to post useless comments and apply for town from activity rather than hunting in anyway.
It's not going to work here, what you're doing if town is 10x lazier and warrants a PL over what I'm doing.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:36 pm

Post by VFP »

How about this, once I finish work today, I'll spoiler every post you have made up until this point and go through what is actively pushing the game forward or scum hunting to what is just dribble posting.
Since you want to comment on someone's activity here.

Let's hope.you don't come up too short here.
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:42 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 244, VFP wrote:
In post 242, osuka wrote:pawns gambit has some work to do if he wants to keep the shittiest post award because this is an exceptionally low ba
It's fine, I might just decide that you are the lim,.or maybe just wait until tomorrow. This kind of post is just to lazily shade and give weak validation to a weak read. There's no doubt that my comment is correct here with you pretending to have reads.
But your responses are not looking good at all so far.

VOTE: Osuka
okay since you clearly are struggling to understand some of the subtleties of the game so far, here are a few laid out for you: i never said i think you’re scum, you actually haven’t produced enough content for anyone to read you and on that note, half the plist (both of us included) have explicitly said that and it’s safe to assume the rest is acutely aware of it. you’re clearly clueless, so it probably is worth pointing out the obvious fact that mine is what is called a pressure vote. do your homework.

i can do better than lazily shade and only because datisi asked me to, i’m actively trying to restrain myself in how i express just how shit your game has been so far. as i said and you brilliantly ignored, i’m putting pressure on you to give you a reason to start producing content so that the game can move forward instead of just letting yourself sit in a hole and do fucking nothing d1

is that clear enough for you or do i have to open ms paint?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:44 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 246, VFP wrote:How about this, once I finish work today, I'll spoiler every post you have made up until this point and go through what is actively pushing the game forward or scum hunting to what is just dribble posting.
Since you want to comment on someone's activity here.

Let's hope.you don't come up too short here.
go for it, i’m waiting for what i’m sure is gonna be the best case on my iso i’ve ever seen. you haven’t picked up on the obvious things, so pardon me if my expectations aren’t the highest when it comes to figuring out the flow of the game

VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:13 am

Post by VFP »

In post 247, osuka wrote:is that clear enough for you or do i have to open ms paint?
This is clear scum behaviour.
Having to resort in calling someone stupid but just enough to get away without breaking site rules because they are angry from being called out.
Let's face it, if you truly meant this, you wouldn't be so scared to tip toe round it ;)

You're play is lazy and bad. And I'm going to tunnel on you as scum until you're eliminated. Each time you make a poor read reason, each time you make a fluff post instead of content, each time you are wrong I'm going to be there to call you out for it. Congratulations on being under the spot light.

I'm confident you
are
scum, now who are your buddies? Let's hope they play just like you.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”