TM 2021 Large Normal 2: Wikipedia Integer Facts (Over)

Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5975 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:56 am

Post by Hopkirk »

p3 & splitting it up since it's easier to add my thoughts in
In post 4505, Cephrir wrote:VOTE: Luca
In post 4518, Cephrir wrote:I can only think that's a scum flip.
didn't get the progression other than it being a hammer.
Luca wagon was Bell + Oka & Titus/Ceph + Bell and Oka pushed Mastina the next day which means it was the full scumteam busing trying to go for towncred. i think this makes more sense with Titus!scum rather than Ceph scum because Ceph's progression on Luca doesn't feel good enough to have been set up with the intent that it would be looked at afterwards + scum!titus would explain Bell/Oka's reluctance to jump away from Mastina to Titus until the last minute. it feels weird they'd hover on Mastina until the very end when Bell is getting pushed there
In post 4738, Cephrir wrote:My desire to murder bell is weakening.
i don't think this ever got explained?
In post 4774, Cephrir wrote:I think Keely is capable of processing the idea that we shouldn't elim someone who may be cleared the next day. He's a smart guy. About half of the points you made resonated with me and Hopkirk has been on my suspect list since day 1 where he remains. I'm hardly the person to bitch at about this.
stuff resonated from agar? didn't you say you had different reasons/didn't resonate with Agar before this
In post 4870, Cephrir wrote:Agar is at E-2. I do not trust most of the players voting him to have good reads, nor am I satisfied with most of their hop ons. I am personally town reading him and have had fairly good reads so far and also everyone agrees I'm town. Idk feelsbadman.
i don't really see what agenda scum!ceph would be actually pushing here? like he's against the Agar vote that's being pushed by town, he wants to give WF more time, he doesn't want to push me despite saying he'd SR me there, and he isn't pushing anyone that hard? i don't really get the sense that Ceph is pushing for anything here, and he's specifically avoiding the easier wagons that he could be pushing which doesn't massively make sense from a scum!ceph perspective unless he's just letting town implode + trying to let town implode following the Luca exile mega-bus... but that doesn't feel super compelling?
There's no reaching. I've become enlightened.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5976 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:02 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 5975, Hopkirk wrote:stuff resonated from agar? didn't you say you had different reasons/didn't resonate with Agar before this
running off the top of my head here but i think i didn't like his original points but did like the ones he added later

i think i addressed the bell-related question from this post last page
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5977 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:04 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 4888, Cephrir wrote:Right now my list of possible scum is something like titus, mastina, hopkirk (off limits today), jjh and you, and while I don't have the massive hubris to think I've caught everyone with that list, getting a handle on you would be helpful in narrowing things down
Bell dropping out of this + being null/5th from the bottom in the readslist shortly afterwards feels like a bad progression & really makes sense with the idea of scum!you trying to move Bell/Oka up in your reads following the Luca wagon.

you mention later that 'dueling wagons aren't uncommon' in response to Titus/Bell dueling wagons but don't bring it up at all after Bell/Luca wagons as far as i can tell? how was that?
In post 4912, Cephrir wrote:can it just be titus mastina and jjh? my life would be so much easier if that were the case.
In post 5071, Cephrir wrote:I reread winter flakes (alt of uncrowned). It didnt make me feel that much. He's had a few takes and swings (like a read flip on hercule) that I dunno I maybe kinda like?

I think I want to vote either titus or jjh. I may be reading dead town again for inspiration.
In post 5119, Cephrir wrote:Why are you not at all interested in a titus vote? What has she done that is so impressive to you, without using the word mastina?
In post 5182, Cephrir wrote:viewtopic.php?p=12543958#p12543958

have we seen anything like this from her this game, truly? idk
In post 5258, Cephrir wrote:
In post 5254, innocentvillager wrote:this isn't the obvtown bell i remember but i do get glimpses of his towniness and he said he's more busy than usual this game

so im kind of conflicted on if i just like his playstyle or i am seeing real signs of him being town
this - i would rather kill titus today, she is scum
In post 5285, Cephrir wrote:you point that out yet i do not see your vote on titus!
actually scrap what i was saying in my last post because Ceph was pushing Titus harder than i remembered after i stopped to make the last post which is what scum!ceph's agenda would be
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5978 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:10 am

Post by Cephrir »

i think maybe the way for me to get more data at this point is to finish the oka iso i gave up on. i wasn't sure if i was going to try today but it seems like there's maybe some chance of me not just waking up with three votes on me at this point
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5979 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:11 am

Post by Cephrir »

ah, i spoke too soon
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5980 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:14 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 5977, Hopkirk wrote:you mention later that 'dueling wagons aren't uncommon' in response to Titus/Bell dueling wagons but don't bring it up at all after Bell/Luca wagons as far as i can tell? how was that?
idk, i guess it didn't come up?

the idea was also more on my mind because i witnessed dueling scum wagons happening in warehouse 13
Bartleby the Scrivener
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5981 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:15 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 5713, Cephrir wrote:next i will have to reread oka even though doing this basically never helps me. it is tradition
did you read Oka? i'm assuming not since it didn't come up, but it feels like you decided not to since this was a month ago and there's no indications you thought about doing it again?
In post 5750, Cephrir wrote:i can't wait to lose this game when titus yeets my obvtown ass in elo because bussing isn't possible.
appealing to titus here seems kind of weird while also shading titus?
In post 5790, Cephrir wrote:
In post 5788, Hopkirk wrote:sorry that should read @WF(aAoU)

ceph is giving vibes of playing towards an endgame based on the initial posting today + on reluctance on agar yesterday
I knew someone would say that and I put it to you that lol shut up. i can read writing on the wall and it's obvious to me that two of you, titus and winter will be happy to vote me tomorrow despite how painfully bleeding obvtown i have been the entire game. i do expect this sort of thing from titus, of course, because she is going to catch me with her sick vca as usual (spoilers: i vote a lot, so vca always concludes that i am scum because it's fucking stupid). i'm realistic enough to plan for that.

I have been townreading agar all game and now we're going to try to make me look bad for being right about it? cool.
i think i'm still getting these vibes, especially from you shading me a lot over the last few days without going any further than slight shade
In post 5798, Cephrir wrote:with the exception of last night's very obvious kill, every shot in this game has been on someone who was townreading me strongly, and there were always other valid options
i should check this again, but i skim looked at this at the time and remember thinking it seemed to line up and be +town
In post 5872, Cephrir wrote:like ive been out here spilling my emotions and working my butt off and i'm not really keen on losing to someone who did jack shit fuck all because there happened to be competing scum wagons or smth.
i don't really get your general reaction to titus over the last few days here
In post 5913, Cephrir wrote:what scum ATE has been happening in this game what are you even talking about.
i don't think you ever answered this @Titus and i don't remember this (unless you mean Oka siding with Agar when a bunch of people were pulling toxic shitpushes on me where they were saying 'Hop is either scum or a shitty person' or something)
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5982 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:17 am

Post by Hopkirk »

lol, you mentioned the Oka iso thing just before i did there
In post 5980, Cephrir wrote:
In post 5977, Hopkirk wrote:you mention later that 'dueling wagons aren't uncommon' in response to Titus/Bell dueling wagons but don't bring it up at all after Bell/Luca wagons as far as i can tell? how was that?
idk, i guess it didn't come up?

the idea was also more on my mind because i witnessed dueling scum wagons happening in warehouse 13
fair
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5983 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:20 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 5981, Hopkirk wrote:did you read Oka? i'm assuming not since it didn't come up, but it feels like you decided not to since this was a month ago and there's no indications you thought about doing it again?
i started to but gave up after about 1 iso page. i think there might be evidence i did this somewhere?
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5984 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:21 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 5981, Hopkirk wrote:i don't really get your general reaction to titus over the last few days here
possibly it is coming partly from my general dislike of her scumhunting techniques and being annoyed i potentially have to cope with them in a high stakes situation

but i am currently leaning towards her being scum so perhaps i don't need to after all
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5985 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:23 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 5983, Cephrir wrote:
In post 5981, Hopkirk wrote:did you read Oka? i'm assuming not since it didn't come up, but it feels like you decided not to since this was a month ago and there's no indications you thought about doing it again?
i started to but gave up after about 1 iso page. i think there might be evidence i did this somewhere?
yep,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5986 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:24 am

Post by Cephrir »

although this post makes me think i didn't start at the beginning which is strange
Bartleby the Scrivener
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5987 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:25 am

Post by Hopkirk »

hectic thinks it's probably titus but he didn't explain why beyond saying he needed to read up

flopz thinks i'm a bad person for watching anime dubs instead of subs (HxH was an 8/10 for me, finished it. also hit diamond in tft which was pretty nice. good ol' massive timesinks that i've spent a while on over the last month)
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5988 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:27 am

Post by Cephrir »

flopz has a point. i am also a bad person who watches dubs. if the dub is bad, i just... don't watch the show

my gut has ythan as more likely scum than you right now. that probably isn't great lol.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5989 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:28 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 5985, Cephrir wrote:
yep,
noted
i don't really get how you could make that mistake from either alignment (starting at 5k posts in and not realizing) if it was intended as a full iso so i'm wondering if you were really tired at the time...
definitely impossible to genuinely make the mistake if you're scum together
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5990 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:40 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 5988, Cephrir wrote:flopz has a point. i am also a bad person who watches dubs. if the dub is bad, i just... don't watch the show

my gut has ythan as more likely scum than you right now. that probably isn't great lol.
didn't you have ythan as locktown? has that changed?

i also suggested 'what if you get two monitors, put one anime on one and listen to a dub and watch it with one eye, then put a subbed anime on the other one with the sound off and watch/read it with the other eye' and flopz told me to kill myself. he's a pretty opinionated guy on anime. although if you ask him about his favourite ships then he'll talk about them for hours lol
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5991 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:50 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 5989, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 5985, Cephrir wrote:
yep,
noted
i don't really get how you could make that mistake from either alignment (starting at 5k posts in and not realizing) if it was intended as a full iso so i'm wondering if you were really tired at the time...
definitely impossible to genuinely make the mistake if you're scum together
i don't think it was unintentional, i must have done it on purpose, i'm just not sure why
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5992 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:52 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 5990, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 5988, Cephrir wrote:flopz has a point. i am also a bad person who watches dubs. if the dub is bad, i just... don't watch the show

didn't you have ythan as locktown? has that changed?

i also suggested 'what if you get two monitors, put one anime on one and listen to a dub and watch it with one eye, then put a subbed anime on the other one with the sound off and watch/read it with the other eye' and flopz told me to kill myself. he's a pretty opinionated guy on anime. although if you ask him about his favourite ships then he'll talk about them for hours lol
i did, i mostly still do, but it's important to always be thinking. and when i see you putting in a ton of effort and titus dropping insane dumbtells like not knowing who the bell slot replaced, i have to at least think about it
Bartleby the Scrivener
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #5993 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:54 am

Post by implosion »

66an Erdős–Woods number, since it is possible to find sequences of 66 consecutive integers such that each inner member shares a factor with either the first or the last member.[5]

Vote Count 7.1
Not Voting
(4): Titus, Hopkirk, Cephrir, Ythan

With 4 alive, it takes 3 votes to eliminate. Deadline is set for midnight PST on April 23, in (expired on 2021-04-23 03:00:00).

Prodding Ythan.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Pronoun: She

Post Post #5994 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:01 am

Post by Ythan »

I got real sick yesterday but today should be pretty chill and I'm off tomorrow so

At work rn
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5995 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:10 am

Post by Hopkirk »

where was Titus not knowing who Bell replaced?
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5996 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:14 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 5960, Titus wrote:
In post 5955, Hopkirk wrote:i was also told Bell is an easy read by Hectic and (by the end of p2) your progression on him feels weird in terms of sussing him the entire time then pushing the Titus wagon instead of the Bell wagon when they were dueling later and i'm really confused
Bell also seems missing from his readwall unless I am blind.
the worst was listed in it
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5997 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:15 am

Post by Cephrir »

it's not the first time she has apparently not known anything that happened in this game
Bartleby the Scrivener
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5998 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:19 am

Post by Hopkirk »

how does that part of her play compare to the game you/Mastina were discussing?
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5999 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:19 am

Post by Cephrir »

i only followed the game in fits and starts tbh but didn't see anything like that when i did
Bartleby the Scrivener

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”