CaptainS
CaptainS
Townie
CaptainS
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:30 am

Post by CaptainS »

Well feck i messed up that quote. But the thoughts are their.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:36 am

Post by Ircher »

Day 3 VC #4mahimahi (2) - Vaxkiller (), samantha97 ()
Guillotina (2) - CaptainS (), mahimahi ()
Almost50 (0) -
samantha97 (0) -
CaptainS (2) - Guillotina (), KidAmn ()
Vaxkiller (3) (E-3) - TemporalLich (), Flea The Magician (), Raya36 ()

Not Voting (1) - Almost50

With 10 alive, it takes 6 votes to execute a player.

DeadlinesThis phase will end no later than Sunday, April 18, 2021 9:00:00 PM EDT or in (expired on 2021-04-18 21:00:00).
This phase will end no earlier than Monday, April 12, 2021 8:00:00 PM EDT or in (expired on 2021-04-12 20:00:00).

Moderator Notes1: If you have regular weekend V/LA, please inform me each week.
2: As a reminder, please try to avoid multiposting in a row as that can clutter the thread and make it harder for people who are behind to catch up. Try to combine smaller posts into one larger post.
3: Please try to avoid using the L-word. Alternatives like eliminate, fade, launch, etc. are highly encouraged.

Pronoun Key1. mahimahi : They/Them
2. Flea the Magician : Fae/Faer (Preferred) or They/Them
3. Raya36 : She/Her
4. TemporalLich : He/Him
5. Guillotina : He/Him
6. Korina : They/Them (Preferred) or He/Him
7. Almost50 : He/Him
9. KidAmn : They/Them
11. samantha97 : Any/Any
12. CaptainS : Any/Any
13. Vaxkiller : Any/Any
Last edited by Ircher on Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:48 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

Can no one read between the lines here?

le sigh...
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:48 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1324, CaptainS wrote:
Oh look a person saying I am town. Funny that.

Killer mode activated.....how old are you 12? Jog on fella
So that is your best defense? A remark about my maturity because i use kickass TOAD mario gifs? Which is actually an attack on the player and not the play per se.
In post 1319, Flea The Magician wrote:Oh actually... fuck. never mind.
They also said this.

You remain on my PoE.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:56 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1323, KidAmn wrote:
In post 1321, Guillotina wrote:Also @KidAmn, you casted suspicion on CaptainS on various occasions but you never committed to them with a vote. Why?

It looks suspicious because it looks like distancing. Im sorry if im wrong.
Day 1 we had Korina vs. Mahimahi, which I wanted to lynch in to sort what I repeatedly asserted I did not believe to be a TvT interaction, and therefore prioritised this over Captain who Day 1 looked like what they said they were: site newbie, getting used to how this site plays Mafia.
Day 2 we have the clusterfuck around Korina/VFP/Vax into the rather fast elim and Korina claiming shortly after the hammer. There were barely 200 posts between D2#VC1 and hammer. I personally got to make 3 posts in that time period, due to work commitments and timezones. In a hypothetical world where none of the Vax/VFD/Korina interaction happens, Captain is absolutely in the conversation for their continued active lurking.
Today, I haven't cast a vote yet. I don't tend to exactly throw my vote around haphazardly, and the voting history backs that up. Given their apparent lack of engagement with the gamestate and continued refusal to scumhunt, Captain is 100% in my PoE for today, as is mahi (proven liar on their claim) and to a lesser extent Vax (pushing for a fullclaim in a format notably resistant to it, as I've stated, only helps scum IMO). Flea is also a person of interest, regardless of how much faer crumbing, because it feels like a lot of noise and very little actual contribution, which sets off alarm bells in a GIUPick where, as previously stated, any role can realistically be any alignment.

If you want me to "put up or shut up" as the kids say, VOTE: CaptainS. While I remain sceptical of Vax, A50 is correct - Captain's 1243 is the culmination of a playstyle in this game that is indicative of a lack of intent to gamesolve and a lack of basic cognition of the gamestate that does not befit town.
There you go, welcome to my towncore.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:01 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

Hate to tell you Captain, I retracted that post because I fucked something up.
CaptainS
CaptainS
Townie
CaptainS
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:05 am

Post by CaptainS »

In post 1330, Flea The Magician wrote:Hate to tell you Captain, I retracted that post because I fucked something up.
In post 1328, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1324, CaptainS wrote:
Oh look a person saying I am town. Funny that.

Killer mode activated.....how old are you 12? Jog on fella
So that is your best defense? A remark about my maturity because i use kickass TOAD mario gifs? Which is actually an attack on the player and not the play per se.

Yes and in those terms I apologise if it came off heavy handed. Funny thing is that my stroke effected my emotions and well I'm Scouse as well to boot and 2 bouts of therapy and I stepped over the line it seems.

So apologies Guillo that I overstepped.
In post 1319, Flea The Magician wrote:Oh actually... fuck. never mind.
They also said this.

You remain on my PoE.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:13 am

oooooo you communicate with quotes? I don't see why quoting that at me helps anything?

Guillo this ones for you :P You talk in "quote" pretty well, I talk better in WALL
CaptainS
CaptainS
Townie
CaptainS
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:14 am

Post by CaptainS »

Look. I'm tired and if ya'll really want to vote me up then do so. But it's a mistake. I ain't going to beg and say that it will ruin the game if i'm gone but I am going to say this.

I'm town. You don't know my playstyle. I've given you my backstory and I know Zero people on this site.

Guillo was happy voting people up with the way they acted in previous games and they voted them up in earlier days. I don't have that luxury. I just have my reads.

Guillo has gone a fatal attraction for me it seems. For what it's worth I'll give my opinion on what I think people are at the moment.

1. mahimahi : Scum
2. Flea the Magician : Town
3. Raya36 : Town
4. TemporalLich : Town
5. Guillotina : Scum or Neutral
6. Korina : Scum
7. Almost50 : Town
9. KidAmn : Town
11. samantha97 : Strong Town
12. CaptainS : Defo Town
13. Vaxkiller : ?

Obviously people will have different opinions on what they think etc but that's my thoughts. I'd be happy to go into why/who whatever but you'll have to be more specific with who/what and I'll answer whatever questions I can etc.

But for now I'm logging off and I'll be back on GMT a.m time. So I'm not lurking. Called sleeping and resting.
CaptainS
CaptainS
Townie
CaptainS
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:15 am

Post by CaptainS »

In post 1332, Flea The Magician wrote:oooooo you communicate with quotes? I don't see why quoting that at me helps anything?

Guillo this ones for you :P You talk in "quote" pretty well, I talk better in WALL
I just messed it up. I'm still struggling with the format lol
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:16 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 1333, CaptainS wrote:Look. I'm tired and if ya'll really want to vote me up then do so. But it's a mistake. I ain't going to beg and say that it will ruin the game if i'm gone but I am going to say this.

I'm town. You don't know my playstyle. I've given you my backstory and I know Zero people on this site.

Guillo was happy voting people up with the way they acted in previous games and they voted them up in earlier days. I don't have that luxury. I just have my reads.

Guillo has gone a fatal attraction for me it seems. For what it's worth I'll give my opinion on what I think people are at the moment.

Obviously people will have different opinions on what they think etc but that's my thoughts. I'd be happy to go into why/who whatever but you'll have to be more specific with who/what and I'll answer whatever questions I can etc.

But for now I'm logging off and I'll be back on GMT a.m time. So I'm not lurking. Called sleeping and resting.
Alright kids, spot the glaring error that proves CaptainS isn't reading or even really paying attention to this game, and therefore likely not playing to a town wincon (bonus points if you can tell me WHY they're likely not playing to a town wincon).

Go on, I'll wait.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:17 am

Thats legit. I do think people are jumping on you a little too quickly.

Want to revise your list given the flips we had?
CaptainS
CaptainS
Townie
CaptainS
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:21 am

Post by CaptainS »

I'm tired and i'll re-read in the morning.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:39 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 1335, KidAmn wrote:Alright kids, spot the glaring error that proves CaptainS isn't reading or even really paying attention to this game, and therefore likely not playing to a town wincon
That's a stretch.
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:39 am

Gunna hold you to that.

<insert 24 Style countdown there>
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:45 am

Post by TemporalLich »

CaptainS's new read list feels Town
time will end
mahimahi
mahimahi
Goon
mahimahi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:36 am

Post by mahimahi »

go on, i dare you, vote for us

waste another day and have ircher write us another beautiful saving grace invincible divine scene

but seriously, i promise we're town and we'll help win this game for us eventually. right now it just seems like there's a lot of... uncooperative people who may or may not be scum. hopefully they start killing each other at night

@Lich: can you give me a tldr on why Vax is scum based on NKA? link a previous explanation if required

-mahi
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:46 am

Post by Guillotina »

CaptainS you still fail to explain those reads and in the other post you replied inside my quote which is why i failed to see it but that is just AtE man. Like I'm sorry that you got a stroke, im sorry that you can only type with one hand man, i truly am, that gotta suck man. But you signed up to this game where it's important to tell us where your reads come from.

You wasted time and energy telling us about your health condition, time that you could have used to give us reads, so see? You had time to post, but you refuse to contribute.

As for your list, your read on me is wrong and you keep pushing me because you think im an easy yeet but im not, scum knows they cant kill me without getting killed in the process too, so they are trying to find a way to get town to chop me but it ain't gonna happen because im obvious town, i got no agenda and i got no TMI.

My only mission is catch scum and win my first game as town while being alive.
mahimahi
mahimahi
Goon
mahimahi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:51 am

Post by mahimahi »

mahi, mahi, mahi, you're HELPING them?! don't you remember our contract?

- mahimahi
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:52 am

In post 1341, mahimahi wrote:go on, i dare you, vote for us

waste another day and have ircher write us another beautiful saving grace invincible divine scene

but seriously, i promise we're town and we'll help win this game for us eventually. right now it just seems like there's a lot of... uncooperative people who may or may not be scum. hopefully they start killing each other at night

@Lich: can you give me a tldr on why Vax is scum based on NKA? link a previous explanation if required

-mahi
Even if you are town, you're super freakin anti-town. You've fakeclaimed and tried to draw claims out of people.
mahimahi
mahimahi
Goon
mahimahi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:52 am

Post by mahimahi »

we're going to be in real trouble if we don't meet our vote quota, and you're risking it??

- mahimahi
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:55 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1333, CaptainS wrote:Look. I'm tired and if ya'll really want to vote me up then do so. But it's a mistake. I ain't going to beg and say that it will ruin the game if i'm gone but I am going to say this.

Korina is no longer in the game lol.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:58 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1341, mahimahi wrote:go on, i dare you, vote for us

-mahi
In post 1343, mahimahi wrote:mahi, mahi, mahi, you're HELPING them?! don't you remember our contract?

- mahimahi
In post 1345, mahimahi wrote:we're going to be in real trouble if we don't meet our vote quota, and you're risking it??

- mahimahi
Anyone know if mahi always play like this? Is he a riddler with riddles he always expect us to solve?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:59 am

Stealth Hydra, Mahi and Mahimahi are different peeps
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:05 am

Post by Guillotina »

I forgot to explain why i townread Samantha on day 1.

I thought Samantha was town for playing along with me with my sheeping gambit. No scum would dare to play along with a player getting scumread by half of the playerlist and risk getting yeeted because of it. The lack of care in that play told me she gotta be town for that or scum with a lot lot lot of guts.

Still i wished she contributed more cause she will not ride on that townread forever.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”