In post 608, Asteria wrote:
In post 600, osuka wrote:
In post 597, Asteria wrote:
In post 580, osuka wrote:
In post 560, Asteria wrote:
In post 530, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 29, Andresvmb wrote:VOTE: Asteria

I got a check N0 - this is Scum.

Hello all. I intend to try my best and fail to properly solve the game until it’s too late. That’s been the theme for me lately.

@Osuka, good to see you. Let’s try and work together this time, right?
This could be an attempt to come out of the gate loud and attention grabby. Not a huge point against him but it raises my hackles a little. Plus he's buddying up to you and continues to do so in later posts without knowing your alignment if town.
Thank you!
???????????????????????????????????????????????
Someone else finally seeing that post as scummy too
no my question marks are at you going "thank you"

you're killing my fucking brain cells
Just a phrase, relief someone sees my side
never mind the fact that both of you are wrong and ive said that several times already, what the fuck does 560 add to the conversation?
It wasn't supposed to add to the conversation. You're nitpicking
then why say it at all?
Because I'm allowed to make non-advancing posts occasionally if I want to. Sometimes I do stuff like that to just save posts in my iso for reference later too. You're thinking too much about two words.
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:20 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 680, Salsabil Faria wrote:How 449 is okay? I find his posts really weird, especially the read list.
It's certainly not good but I don't find it scummy, therefore it's ok. I think the points on insidious and pawn are fine and what he said about Osuka reads more like something town would say
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:25 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 696, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 645, Asteria wrote:
In post 639, InsidiousLemons wrote:
In post 621, Andante wrote:
In post 620, Anya wrote:woah are you trying to get killed night 1 insidious

We can just ask the mafia doctor to save insidious!!! duh! lmao (but for real, maf, we value insidious, and it would be greatly appreciated if you kept him around! Thank you)
this game is going to make me lose my mind. the longer i stare at this post the more i begin to think it's one of the most telling things andante has posted this whole game. what actual reason does town have to post this?
Also what reason does mafia have to post this though
maybe noob scum (oh ho look i'm posting a message to myself crazy right) but it's probably null
Yeah that's true. Kind of bold for noob scum though
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:26 pm

Post by osuka »

gonna start with my andres read before i catch up to whatever the fuck happened in this game

40 and 168 feel like town posts from andres early on.

174 feels funny to me but could come from town or scum andres. i don't like the self meta, but i do definitely believe that scum andres wouldn't try to pocket me right out the gate

then 180 feels like an appropriate response to hc's questions, so more town points here. all the way from this point until 189 he's just straight townposting. 201 makes a really good point and overall his gameplay so far feels like it's happening naturally rather than being fabricated

there is a lot of iioa that follows but in general, it doesn't look like he's deliberately making information _seem_ like analysis anyways so i think that engaging with other players in the way he did could come from town andres. his push on rmh is okay i guess and even though he quickly switches to vfp, that's a slot that i do agree feels really weird and it doesn't look like he just made a push up out of thin air, which is what commonly happens when scum sees a slot that can be pushed easily, which i think applies to vfp. his later posts vs asteria are also okay in my book

overall i think this is a markedly townier game than the last one we played together and maybe i should be irked because of just how towny he's looked like to me so far, but i haven't had a reason to just yet. i'll be reevaluating this slot because he's almost _too_ towny, but again for now i think we have slots that are much more likely to be scum in the game

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:26 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 701, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:YES I ROLLED SCUM MWAHAHAHAHAH PREPARE TO DIE
Welcome Pooky!
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:28 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 718, InsidiousLemons wrote:i was talking about the bit in parentheses -- it's clearly meant to be taken more seriously than the rest of the post ("but for real"). talking to Mafia, Generally, Wherever You May Be in this way pings like noobscum. town has no reason to ask scum not to kill someone they like, it's just one more reason for scum to kill them
It's a weird post from either alignment. From town it's almost baiting, from scum it's just odd
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:29 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 699, Datisi wrote:
PookyTheMagicalBear replaces PawnsGambit.
oh fuck me alright yeah this thread is going sideways hard

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:34 pm

Post by osuka »

so i'm on page 30 and i think andante is having a fucking meltdown

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:35 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 754, Andante wrote:cause if I'm voted out, yall clearly don't want me. whelp. I want the votes off me when I'm back, thanks. if they're not, idk, I'm down for a salsa or lemons elim tbh, wait whoever I was voting last night is also a good one, they also had bad lines
hahahahah what the fuck????
In post 574, osuka wrote:
In post 571, osuka wrote:
In post 487, osuka wrote:this is amateur hour

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:37 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 775, InsidiousLemons wrote:@mod why are there so many jesters in this setup

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:38 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 776, Asteria wrote:
In post 656, osuka wrote:
In post 643, Asteria wrote:
In post 628, osuka wrote:
In post 608, Asteria wrote:
In post 600, osuka wrote:
In post 597, Asteria wrote:
In post 580, osuka wrote:
In post 560, Asteria wrote:
In post 530, Save The Dragons wrote: This could be an attempt to come out of the gate loud and attention grabby. Not a huge point against him but it raises my hackles a little. Plus he's buddying up to you and continues to do so in later posts without knowing your alignment if town.
Thank you!
???????????????????????????????????????????????
Someone else finally seeing that post as scummy too
no my question marks are at you going "thank you"

you're killing my fucking brain cells
Just a phrase, relief someone sees my side
never mind the fact that both of you are wrong and ive said that several times already, what the fuck does 560 add to the conversation?
It wasn't supposed to add to the conversation. You're nitpicking
then why say it at all?
Because I'm allowed to make non-advancing posts occasionally if I want to. Sometimes I do stuff like that to just save posts in my iso for reference later too. You're thinking too much about two words.
your whole iso is full of shit like that

please point me towards some of your ingenious conclusions so far

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:39 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 781, Asteria wrote:
In post 718, InsidiousLemons wrote:i was talking about the bit in parentheses -- it's clearly meant to be taken more seriously than the rest of the post ("but for real"). talking to Mafia, Generally, Wherever You May Be in this way pings like noobscum. town has no reason to ask scum not to kill someone they like, it's just one more reason for scum to kill them
It's a weird post from either alignment. From town it's almost baiting, from scum it's just odd
i can tell you that 90% of the time ive seen that kind of post, it came from noobscum

Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:40 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 754, Andante wrote:cause if I'm voted out, yall clearly don't want me.
I thought the comments about not liking being voted were genuine until this
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:40 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 758, Andante wrote:Asteria!! that's the other one
???
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:42 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 763, Robert M Hunter wrote:I changed my mind, Andante is town. Deal with it.
Why? I've been getting the opposite read when you made this post
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:44 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 773, InsidiousLemons wrote:
In post 764, Andante wrote:
In post 757, InsidiousLemons wrote:
In post 734, Andante wrote:
In post 726, InsidiousLemons wrote:my gut may be actually broken because despite everything it still wants andante to be noobtown. i don't care. if we are going to win this thing you need to actually play the game in a way that benefits town.

VOTE: Andante

I think you'd tr me if you stopped looking at me through a conf scum pov.. just saying
i've literally been townreading you on gut this entire game. i have given you the benefit of the doubt at every turn. i think i'd tr you if you gave me a reason to believe you want us to win this game
mhm... cause that reason has been "oh andante noob!!! noob town!!" I've had some great lines, which apparently you didn't care for. I don't care. I'm taking a break
i can tell that you do not have very much experience with or knowledge of (at least the forum version of) this game. i don't mean this as an insult, but it is blatantly true. experienced players are not so easily overcome by emotions. experienced players do not call me conftown, then decide they'd be fine with me being the elim a couple pages later because i put some pressure on them. experienced players do not complain about other people using too much logic and too little emotion. the list goes on.

i am torn between these reactions being the result of town frustrated that no one else can tell they're town (sort of what greencrayons was talking about in the "thinking the thread revolves around them could be town ai" post), or the result of scum frustrated that they aren't having much of an effect on the game and scared that they're going to eat rope. in either case, the way you are currently playing is not conducive to helping town win this game.

if you'd like to link me to specific lines of yours that you think were "great", i'm happy to read through them. who knows, maybe i'm sleeping on some real insight.

if you're town, you need to take a step back, stop taking criticism of your posts as personal attacks, and really dial in and try to read through this game objectively to develop some proper, fleshed-out reads.

if you're scum, well... eat rope.
Reading insidious even more strongly as town from this post
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:48 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 786, osuka wrote: your whole iso is full of shit like that

please point me towards some of your ingenious conclusions so far
I'm not going to do that just for you tell me my post is nonsense and not ingenious regardless of what I point you to. You can skim my iso and see I'm posting plenty of content based on post count.
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by Asteria »

In post 787, osuka wrote:
In post 781, Asteria wrote:
i can tell you that 90% of the time ive seen that kind of post, it came from noobscum
I'm just surprised this is a type of post you've seen enough to know that. That lines up with the rest of my read on the slot so makes sense
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:00 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 792, Asteria wrote:I'm posting plenty of content based on post count.
In post 784, osuka wrote:
In post 574, osuka wrote:
In post 571, osuka wrote:
In post 487, osuka wrote:this is amateur hour

Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:06 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 772, InsidiousLemons wrote:andante do you really intend to just nope out of this thread until the pressure is off you?

yes. yes I do.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:07 pm

Post by Andante »

and osuka, this is professional hour!!
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:07 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

andante how do you handle pressure in chat mafia (you're the one who said you played that, right?)
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:08 pm

Post by osuka »

look up! what's that in the sky?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:08 pm

Post by osuka »

is it a plane? is it a bird? is it superman?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”