Mini 2206 - Deja Vu: Perpetual MELO IV - END!

Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:18 pm

Post by Disaster Cartel »

In post 973, The Bulge wrote:
notscience
hasn't made a huge splash in the game so far, but I would probably be suspicious if he was putting himself front and centre trying to keep a hold on the reins of the game. most of what he's done so far is reach out to familiar players, and present theories and takes as non-sequiturs, all par for the course.
I'm not a big fan of his nacho case.
I think town notty would be more likely to want to assume a more assertive role in the town, but that could be affected by playerlist. I think with fewer players who know him, notty would feel more comfortable and free to break from his usual posting style. most of what he's done so far is give reads and push suspicions. I don't like the way he throws his vote around. I would expect town notty to be a little more meek in a way. he hasn't done much apart from replying to direct questions, and asking his own, but he only follows up in the moment and rarely comes back to past conversations. however, I do appreciate the consistency with which he maintains his lines of questioning ever after a lilt in discussion.
The wall on nacho is pretty convincing
. notty hasn't done anything this game except throw down votes and vibe with his friends. If he were scum I think he'd see an opportunity in this setup to take more control of the game's trajectory. I don't think we need to worry about this slot, but I have my eye on him.
okay i just want to clear up bulge: are you talking about two separate things (that i bolded) because you're saying you're not a big fan of the case and then you're like, actually it's convincing and that makes no sense to me

- ydra
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:19 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

ydra what are your thoughts on vft
what are your thoughts on me
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:21 pm

the reason i want to actually interact with nacho more is because i feel like he's at the center of things right now in a way that like... the sheer amount of effort that he's putting in to me feels like he's trying his hardest as town? this is a dumb thing that i don't know how to explain well but he's trying and despite like, everyone and their mother saying "no, scum" he's still doing it and i don't get why he does this as scum?

i think kismet? mentioned like, the bar of effort to be townread but i disagree that he's like, trying to arbitrarily post enough to get the pass for today because that's just dumb especially if the content he's spewing out for us becomes useful to comb through if he's flipped. also i just feel bad for him because it feels like he's getting shut down by everyone

- ydra
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:22 pm

In post 1001, Nachomamma8 wrote:ydra what are your thoughts on vft
what are your thoughts on me
i jus got on here a tiny bit ago and haven't read the stuff between you and vft, just the bulge stuff bc kismet asked

but i did just say how im viewing your slot right now!

- ydra
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:22 pm

also tbh it's... kinda daunting for me to go through all that stuff and i feel like i'm too dumb sometimes to say a lot about these like, back and forths people have in a list like this lmao

- ydra
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:29 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1002, Disaster Cartel wrote:the sheer amount of effort that he's putting in to me feels like he's trying his hardest as town? this is a dumb thing that i don't know how to explain well but he's trying and despite like, everyone and their mother saying "no, scum" he's still doing it and i don't get why he does this as scum?
appreciate the reach out regardless of alignment. it is absolutely frustrating to be universally scumread when trying as hard as i am currently. i'm going to work on letting that frustration getting into thread less because i think it's been a bit of a vicious cycle lately.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:30 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1004, Disaster Cartel wrote:also tbh it's... kinda daunting for me to go through all that stuff and i feel like i'm too dumb sometimes to say a lot about these like, back and forths people have in a list like this lmao

- ydra
i don't really need you to dissect walls or big ol' back and forths

i'm just looking for stuff you have on these players like what's your previous experience with skitter/lilith does anything that they're doing jump out at you for any reason and why

Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:33 pm

yeah, i get that... i've definitely gotten really emotional before when i was town and no one was like... listening (despite me being RIGHT like, fairly early on only to be shut down for a while)

so even if you're scum like... win win, doubly so if you are town

what's your case for vft!scum, nacho, or do you still think they are? is it the push on you explicitly or what other things are included in there? i'm skimming over them because i cannot be fucked to like, quote and break down but they seem... like. reasonable. nothing really grabs me except the infinity scumread and i suppose them like... pairing cakez/you into this Thing but there's context i'm missing there i think, but that might be because that's the exact sort of thing i'd say if i was scum and have before, LMAO

- ydra
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:35 pm

In post 1006, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1004, Disaster Cartel wrote:also tbh it's... kinda daunting for me to go through all that stuff and i feel like i'm too dumb sometimes to say a lot about these like, back and forths people have in a list like this lmao

- ydra
i don't really need you to dissect walls or big ol' back and forths

i'm just looking for stuff you have on these players like what's your previous experience with skitter/lilith does anything that they're doing jump out at you for any reason and why
well, for experience i've played with skitter (i think ive said this before), and really only caught her through like... circumstances? last game, it was because of how the groups (2 neighborhood game) were divided and where she was, and the other one was through some like... weird interactions that made me paranoid while she was alive, in general i get weird pings from her prior and this game they're not around which i don't know is just from familiarity or like... being town? i don't want this to be the Game where i say fuck it to my gut and be wrogn though lmfao

lilith feels better between the two personally, i don't think i've played with her before in a game but like, if i'm going off of straight Vibes she resonates more with me as going through things and trying to figure it out

- ydra
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:36 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

Ydrasse are you scum? :(
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:37 pm

no you silly goose

- ydra
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:37 pm

i town

- ydra
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:39 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1007, Disaster Cartel wrote:yeah, i get that... i've definitely gotten really emotional before when i was town and no one was like... listening (despite me being RIGHT like, fairly early on only to be shut down for a while)

what's your case for vft!scum, nacho, or do you still think they are? is it the push on you explicitly or what other things are included in there? i'm skimming over them because i cannot be fucked to like, quote and break down but they seem... like. reasonable. nothing really grabs me except the infinity scumread and i suppose them like... pairing cakez/you into this Thing but there's context i'm missing there i think, but that might be because that's the exact sort of thing i'd say if i was scum and have before, LMAO

- ydra
i don't think they are

i'm working on a readslist now but right now my strong reads are L&G, Mom, and Bulge scum with Kismet, Cakez, Infinity, and Notsci as strong town. If that's right then I have to find 2 scum in the following:

VFT
Salsa
Not Mafia
you

Right now I'm thinking that the two scum out of that group are you and Not_Mafia but if I'm wrong (as I'd like to believe right now) then that means A) I'm either wrong on one of VFT or Salsa or the scarier but harder to believe B) I'm wrong on one of Notkiscakestoinfinity

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:42 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

i agree that vibes wise lilith seems better than skitter but i think i might have personality clashes w/skitter

really i just wish they had more content that wasn't centered around me - i like the skitter reach out to mena in your slot but i'd like skitter analysis of mena instead. lilith has come to the thread and been reacting to old stuff most of the time so i understand why most of her focus was on me but i'm more interested in hearing her talk about stuff like L&G or Bulge or Mom.

Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:50 pm

In post 1012, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1007, Disaster Cartel wrote:yeah, i get that... i've definitely gotten really emotional before when i was town and no one was like... listening (despite me being RIGHT like, fairly early on only to be shut down for a while)

- ydra
i don't think they are

i'm working on a readslist now but right now my strong reads are L&G, Mom, and Bulge scum with Kismet, Cakez, Infinity, and Notsci as strong town. If that's right then I have to find 2 scum in the following:

VFT
Salsa
Not Mafia
you

Right now I'm thinking that the two scum out of that group are you and Not_Mafia but if I'm wrong (as I'd like to believe right now) then that means A) I'm either wrong on one of VFT or Salsa or the scarier but harder to believe B) I'm wrong on one of Notkiscakestoinfinity
so going through that list alone

i'm having a hard time getting to scum!vft as it is
salsa is like... i'm going to read this slot through tone once they get back, more than anything, i know they're newer but it's frustrating to not hve a lot to go off of skimming what they do have, it's slightly towny but it's like... nothing at the same time and i'm not gonna double down on that
same with n_m who is absolute null for me
and then im town lol

i can see bulge maybe, there were some things in the wall that pinged me/seemed like... i don't have too much familiarity with bulge's play but it felt foreign to me and without a whole lot of like.. i dunno. they're writing things but i don't know if they believe in them, sort of thing? like it's writing a high school essay where you're just churning out things because you have to and it's sound enough but you're just going to pass. idk if this analogy makes sense, but that's the vibe i got from that... l+g i need to revisit but eeeee work, i think that they're more than likely scum though just btwn activity + comparing to the peopel who are more active and i can get yelled at for going for ~meta~ but when you've seen it work repeatedly, and harshly, youre going to believe in it more lmfao

i havent read much of mom yet at all and dont remember what i did... i feel okay about infinity to townbin/not lim, not as strong as i want to but enough for today... i should reread notsci/kismet/cakez because i feel like (at leat for the first two from what i remember) i sort of just... saw a bunch of familiarity of play and zoned out going through it because it wasn't doing anything from me, the ~vibes~ have been there but not like... solid logic/content, the only person i feel good saying that about right now is kismet, and i wouldnt lim there today at all

i feel the strongest currently, without like checking everything else, limming l+g? having one thing that i like from them really like.. enough to sway me away i think, even if i think it's a clever read to make i have something a lot stronger to believe makes them scum

- ydra
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:52 pm

i think that l+g / bulge? is a good start to vote in today, i should read through the bulge in full before i start going for that bc i'd feel dumb finding the thing that makes me go "oh are you town lmao"

- ydra
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:53 pm

oh, i think i just understood why nm if scum needs to die first

- ydra
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:53 pm

if i did before it was lost in my brainwaves until just now. huh.

- ydra
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:59 pm

Post by notscience »

I’m around if you want to interact snd read me.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Kismet
Kismet
Goon
Kismet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:00 pm

Post by Kismet »

In post 1002, Disaster Cartel wrote:i don't get why he does this as scum?
you don't?

it's to

not die
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:00 pm

In post 1018, notscience wrote:I’m around if you want to interact snd read me.
hi hello what's up and on your mind

- ydra
Kismet
Kismet
Goon
Kismet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:01 pm

Post by Kismet »

this isn't a reason to scumread him, but to say you can't see the motivation behind it as scum seems daft
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:01 pm

In post 1019, Kismet wrote:
In post 1002, Disaster Cartel wrote:i don't get why he does this as scum?
you don't?

it's to

not die
i mean like, duh yeah
that

but also it would feel really futile to me to try to do that i guess so i would just... not go to those lengths approaching death throes

- ydra
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:02 pm

it's more of like

not like why does he do it but like. /why/

i don't think that makes sense but watever

- ydra
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:05 pm

Post by notscience »

Why should I have LG as my primary lim target?

What are your thoughts on Cakez?
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”