Mini 2206 - Deja Vu: Perpetual MELO IV - END!

Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:07 pm

Post by Disaster Cartel »

i know you're not going to like to hear my answer of meta, but meta. i'm being lazy but i think that if i went thru their iso i could probably case it as scum frankly

cakez has been kinda off my radar this entire time so let me skim

- ydra
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:08 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

oh it's all coming back to me now

- ydra
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:09 pm

In post 1026, Ydrasse wrote:oh it's all coming back to me now

- ydra
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:11 pm

Post by notscience »

Give me the short version, I have my own meta read there anyways.

Now that you’ve refreshed on Cakez, thoughts?
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:12 pm

cakez /could/ be scum but i think it's a lot more likely if lg/mom are scum and he's just bussing, i'm a little meh on the mom reasoning/vote from him and i don't really like the reasons why he's townreading bulge either

- ydra
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:14 pm

Post by notscience »

I don’t like his bulge townread either!

What do you think of the inverse- bulges townread on him?
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:14 pm

meta is: beeboy hard, hard, hard doesn't appear as scum, like, this is less than he's given when he was scum in another game i was in with him (epilogue, was a dance game), and i think that misty calling attention to it like... constantly, is really fucking weird lmfao

like she's trying to make it a funny little thing that's happening rather than him just not wanting to play scum

- ydra
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:14 pm

In post 1030, notscience wrote:I don’t like his bulge townread either!

What do you think of the inverse- bulges townread on him?
what do you mean? like bulge townreading him?

- ydra
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:16 pm

if that's what you mean, it looks like the sort of safe townread you can give a partner and walk it back, and i know it was at the end of bulge's writeup so he might've been tired but it's like... idk, including just one little thing that pings feels like something you put in to make it feel like you're doing some form of "sorting" when it's an arbitrary thing you pick out that doesn't really make the other person look bad at all

- ydra
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:17 pm

lg / cakez / bulge / mom / ? as a potential right now
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:17 pm

but it feels like a loop to say that, because i feel like i'm explaining it to myself as cakez is scum if mom is, and mom is scum because cakez is

- ydra
Venus Fly Trap
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:18 pm

Post by Venus Fly Trap »

In post 1013, Nachomamma8 wrote:- i like the skitter reach out to mena in your slot but i'd like skitter analysis of mena instead
I need mena to post more >.>
Its gonna be easier for me to sort that hydra via mena than ydrasse, but i need to interact with him preferably in real time

I saw that you posted quite a lot (abt me, and all sorts of things), realistically i dont think i'm gonna have time to go thru that tonight, but i will circle back over the weekend (i.e. this means not before saturday night). If you have a couple of key points that you'd like to highlight now tho, i'll do my best to get to them sooner

My overall vibe tho is while i appreciate that you are now efforting, i feel like your present reads are conveniently popular, i disliked your approach to notsci last night (namely the 'sheep me when i die bit' when you didnt have reads of appropriate strength at the time, and didnt develop them until later), how you approached sircakez (i saw u say somewhere that you dislike that i'm assuming there's scum in your pair .... idk. I'm good at picking up on tvs interactions (ot at the very least not tvt interactions) and that's what it felt like to me), and lastly your progression on my slot, i still dont fully understand where the present townread came from at the time you developed it

I'm not super overwhelmed with what the bulge posted. I will admit that i skimmed a lot of it and focused on the bit abt me, but he seems to end up with a (mild?) townread on us and i'm also not sure how he got there ... at this point me/infinity/bork/notsci seem to be the popular townreads, and i imagine that if scum havent already given us a townread they might try to do so now while its cool (no matter the alignment of said people), so i'm a little dubious of reads that dont seem fully fleshed out

Other than that i'm not sure i have much to say .... there's some people i would like to interact with who havent really been posting much, so yeah

If there's something i missed that someone would like me to address, i would appreciate it if you'd requote it

~ skitter

@ffery vla fridays and saturdays

Idk if lilith is gonna be around much this weekend
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:19 pm

Post by notscience »

I agree! In his defense he didn’t really post in illicit but they were silenced for like a month. But he was super lurkerscum in xeno. Misty calling attention and complaining about it seems like a rookie hydra mistake, it’s a lot easier to just go “it is what it is deal with it” or fly solo.

Yes about bulge, go look at his catch-up wall.

Ninja-
I don’t think Cakez is scum for the record. He’s just done some things that pinged me, but he’s not on the table for me today.

Can you walk me through why him and mom make sense as a team? Because I have solo reasons mom is +scum
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:20 pm

skitter just townread me havent you learned by now ...........

- ydra
Venus Fly Trap
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:22 pm

Post by Venus Fly Trap »

Kismet
Infinity

Notsci

Sircakez, salsa

Nm, mom - null

Beeboy/misty

Bulge

Nacho

~
I'm gonna be honest i dont know where to put dc rn, i kinda want to put them above the null line but that doesnt feel quite right and null isnt either

I had to look up who the 12th player was, i forgot abt salsa >.>

But that'a kinda where i'm at

I dont really know what lilith is thinking beyond what she's posted here
~ skitter
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:22 pm

In post 1037, notscience wrote:I agree! In his defense he didn’t really post in illicit but they were silenced for like a month. But he was super lurkerscum in xeno. Misty calling attention and complaining about it seems like a rookie hydra mistake, it’s a lot easier to just go “it is what it is deal with it” or fly solo.

Yes about bulge, go look at his catch-up wall.

Ninja-
I don’t think Cakez is scum for the record. He’s just done some things that pinged me, but he’s not on the table for me today.

Can you walk me through why him and mom make sense as a team? Because I have solo reasons mom is +scum
mostly just from looking at his latest posts, i think that cakez makes more sense as bussing scum (pushing either lg/mom who both i think are viable options today for people?) than not, i don't think he's the best choice either today bc it's dumb to think that he is Always Scum for voting people who flip scum lmfao

like it was kind of just "i don't like this" to me, when i read his little push on mom, and "choo choo" of all things pinged me as a lighthearted way to vote which i wasnt expecting from cakez as a player but that might be thinking hes more serious than he is

- ydra
Venus Fly Trap
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:23 pm

Post by Venus Fly Trap »

In post 1038, Disaster Cartel wrote:skitter just townread me havent you learned by now ...........

- ydra
No
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:24 pm

In post 1041, Venus Fly Trap wrote:
In post 1038, Disaster Cartel wrote:skitter just townread me havent you learned by now ...........

- ydra
No
TOWNREAD ME

- ydra
Venus Fly Trap
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:25 pm

Post by Venus Fly Trap »

No

I can read mena better and we both know i cant really read you so like
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:26 pm

Post by notscience »

What is your impression of Cakez as a player? I feel like he is at times lighthearted but I haven’t had any real qualms with his effort.

My take on him (I’ve played four games with him- he was scum in multiball, xeno he was scum, legends he was town, and popcorn he was town.)I feel like as scum, I’ve noticed him more as a “good little townie” whereas this angst and frustration he had exhibited thus far has reared its head in legends and popcorn.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:28 pm

@skitter - idk where mena is (he seems like he's been busy and we haven't gotten to talk about this game at all) but when he's back i'ms ure he will wanna talk to you!!

@notsci - i don't remember if i've any finished games with cakez right now actually? i think any perception of him i have is more through skimming things, and huh. i dont know if that does much for me frankly but i guess its good to keep in mind? do you think its something he could replicate as scum tho?
Venus Fly Trap
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:30 pm

Post by Venus Fly Trap »

Is that directed at me or ydra?

Either way i actualky dont think i have loads of meta on cakez and i dont think i can, like, adequately describe the difference in his town and scumgames the way i can for other people

Nothing you called out there really resonates with me but i think i simply dont have enuf experience with him
Venus Fly Trap
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:30 pm

Post by Venus Fly Trap »

I want to talk with mena >.>
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:32 pm

ill try and prod him into posting but he's been mysterious and i miss him because i wanted to play this game WITH him

- ydra
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:32 pm

Post by notscience »

In xeno he was stamping his feet throughout day one as Cabd managed to amass a wagon on him without a case. I think it was more over the top ans aggressive compared to the understated nature here, if that makes sense. The delicacy of the frustration made me lean town.

Do I think it’s fake able? Potentially. Do I think this is the game? Not really.

Ninja-
Was for ydra

A bit concerned about mena’s disappearance but understand real life is a thing. Was very meh about his townread on me and feels like he just got that intro “townread notsci and he’ll ignore you” from a buddy
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”