Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:07 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1624, CaptainS wrote:
In post 1623, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1622, samantha97 wrote:
In post 1620, Guillotina wrote:We yeet Samantha and i target someone in our PoE and we let scum take care of the Alien, if not im happy with the Alien winning as long as it's not scum that wins.
the reason why temporal wanted me dead was because of mahimahi's potential role, not because we need someone to kill mafia more generally

that's what voting used to be for
No, we need you dead so i can do my job.

The way i see it, Mahi is scum's problem unless we can eliminate your teammates first then Mahi becomes our problem. Me not killing Mahi is gonna force scum to waste a nightkill on them instead of killing us unless they are ok with letting Mahi win. To think i wanted Mahi dead and now they become a nice strategic element for us.
Just a general question. You are talking all the time about having a grenade and it being returned to you etc. Can you point me to the exact post where somebody else confirms your role rather than it being your words/thoughts so that we aren't leading the vote away from you.

I'm happy for my vote to not be on you but it looks like you are leading town right now and i would rather we not waste another day with somebody not being elimmed.
Let's put it this way, my role can only be confirmed by a body count. Samantha has prevented me from raising that body count, so no, there is no confirmation about my role other than my word which is great enough as i am OBVTown and you are obvious scum who has a problem with obvious town leading town.

Rest assure my friend that there will be confirmation of my role when i blow you to pieces tonight. Granted that we do the right thing and we yeet Samantha (your teammate). I could change my mind if you vote Samantha though, offer has a time limit so i suggest you make the right choice quick.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:06 am

Post by KidAmn »

Just woke up.
Don't agree with a fullclaim just yet.
mahi needs to die for town to win, which means Guillo needs to be able to kill them.
That's all I can say for now, going to be busy the rest of the (IRL) day.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:40 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 1610, Ircher wrote:
Day 4 VC #5
Almost50 (2) (E-3) - samantha97 (), TemporalLich ()

samantha97 (2) (E-3) - Almost50 (), Raya36 (), Guillotina ()

CaptainS (0) -
Not Voting (4) - Flea The Magician, CaptainS, mahimahi, KidAmn

With 9 alive, it takes 5 votes to execute a player.

DeadlinesThis phase will end no later than Friday, April 23, 2021 8:30:00 PM EDT or in (expired on 2021-04-23 20:30:00).
This phase will end no earlier than Saturday, April 17, 2021 7:30:00 PM EDT or in (expired on 2021-04-17 19:30:00).

Moderator Notes1: If you have regular weekend V/LA, please inform me each week.
2: As a reminder, please try to avoid multiposting in a row as that can clutter the thread and make it harder for people who are behind to catch up. Try to combine smaller posts into one larger post.
3: Please try to avoid using the L-word. Alternatives like eliminate, fade, launch, etc. are highly encouraged.
4: Guillotina's vote will still be tracked, but it doesn't officially count during this day phase due to the activity rules. This does not lower the execution threshold.
5: CaptainS is V/LA until the start of Monday, April 19, 2021.

Pronoun Key1. mahimahi : They/Them
2. Flea the Magician : Fae/Faer (Preferred) or They/Them
3. Raya36 : She/Her
4. TemporalLich : He/Him
5. Guillotina : He/Him
6. Korina : They/Them (Preferred) or He/Him
7. Almost50 : He/Him
9. KidAmn : They/Them
11. samantha97 : Any/Any
12. CaptainS : Any/Any
Last edited by Ircher on Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:47 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 1624, CaptainS wrote:
In post 1623, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1622, samantha97 wrote:
In post 1620, Guillotina wrote:We yeet Samantha and i target someone in our PoE and we let scum take care of the Alien, if not im happy with the Alien winning as long as it's not scum that wins.
the reason why temporal wanted me dead was because of mahimahi's potential role, not because we need someone to kill mafia more generally

that's what voting used to be for
No, we need you dead so i can do my job.

The way i see it, Mahi is scum's problem unless we can eliminate your teammates first then Mahi becomes our problem. Me not killing Mahi is gonna force scum to waste a nightkill on them instead of killing us unless they are ok with letting Mahi win. To think i wanted Mahi dead and now they become a nice strategic element for us.
Just a general question. You are talking all the time about having a grenade and it being returned to you etc. Can you point me to the exact post where somebody else confirms your role rather than it being your words/thoughts so that we aren't leading the vote away from you.

I'm happy for my vote to not be on you but it looks like you are leading town right now and i would rather we not waste another day with somebody not being elimmed.
The confirmation is that he was claiming to be getting his grenades back and scum doesn't claim inexplicable things, and then sam came in and claimed the role that was causing that which can only be a town role.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:51 am

Post by Raya36 »

Also just a random note: scum are going to be pushing for sam to be elimmed too. This is something beneficial to the groupscum and to town. Town needs sam gone so we can elim mahi and we don't want to depend on scum shooting mahi incase they're fine with them winning, or depend on mahi's elimination not being part of our wincon, scum has no problem with sam being gone since it's a town elim and when sam is gone town can take care of mahi so they don't have to waste a nk assuming they also want mahi gone
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:54 am

Post by samantha97 »

reminder that guillotina isn't going to shoot mahimahi regardless of me being dead
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:55 am

Post by Raya36 »

Um and why isn't he?
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:57 am

Post by samantha97 »

he said he wasn't going to
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:59 am

Post by samantha97 »

for some reason his plan is to vote out confirmed town then take a chance on a random with his ability, expecting for himself to eat the nk

in other words, he wants to transfer what is normally done by town in the day to be his sole decision at night, while guaranteeing a town dies during the day

it's about as logical as everything else proposed today
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:20 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1633, samantha97 wrote:for some reason his plan is to vote out confirmed town then take a chance on a random with his ability, expecting for himself to eat the nk

in other words, he wants to transfer what is normally done by town in the day to be his sole decision at night, while guaranteeing a town dies during the day

it's about as logical as everything else proposed today
Ok, let's make things clear, you are not town. But even if you were, you chose to be anti-town the moment you chose that ability and submitted it as your town rand and you chose again to be anti-town the moment the game started and you didnt claim your negative utility ability, and once more when you didnt claim your negative utility ability after seeing that there is an unyeetable player and that only a factional kill went through. You only keep all of that quiet if you are scum.

You took from us the ability to resolve slots at night and right now after three town deaths and our numbers lowering, we gotta focus on catching and killing scum not on helping scum reaching their wincon by killing a third party while you guys kill us.

No! You kill the alien while we kill you!
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:25 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1629, Raya36 wrote:Also just a random note: scum are going to be pushing for sam to be elimmed too. This is something beneficial to the groupscum and to town. Town needs sam gone so we can elim mahi and we don't want to depend on scum shooting mahi incase they're fine with them winning, or depend on mahi's elimination not being part of our wincon, scum has no problem with sam being gone since it's a town elim and when sam is gone town can take care of mahi so they don't have to waste a nk assuming they also want mahi gone
The only way scum is going to be pushing for Sam yeet is if:

1) They wanna bus for town cred

Or

2) If they are a bunch of noobs with no one to coach them, is she was town.

If i was scum and sam was town, i'd save Samantha for last, i would be crazy to eliminate the one blocking town killing abilities if I was scum, she is making their lives easier. Come on now!
If you defend Samantha you are either throwing or outing yourselves as scum.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:29 am

Post by Raya36 »

If we're not going to bother with mahi then shouldn't we just leave sam? They're still a part of our numbers and we can elim scum
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:32 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 1496, Guillotina wrote:I got the grenade back again. Whoever is doing this, you suck.
Wasn't me. I did my thing with Sam.
In post 1497, Guillotina wrote:the prince is unyeetable and his partner blocks actions. We never had a chance.
Screw this game
Prince comes in Town and Alien flavours.
Sam, I hope you got something.
In post 1505, Guillotina wrote:Samantha and Flea said they were targeting each other. Did you actually do it?
I did.
In post 1520, samantha97 wrote:also anyway lets massclaim I guess since our pool is good

I've been roleblocking you guillotina sry, I'm a town naturalist (which I thought was obvious and I expected to eat the nk), aka an omniroleblocking omnidoctor lol

my role was altered like I said, so I'm the only one who knows exactly how it works, but you'll see tomorrow anyway
So you didn't target me, and your target still went through... Cool.
In post 1528, samantha97 wrote:
In post 1526, TemporalLich wrote:No but I can confirm you are indeed blocking the town win con and therefore need to be elimed today

No massclaim yet.
you don't know my role
mahis' role

or half the game's role yet

and you're confirmed town pointlessly voting for another confirmed town

cool your jets
Bold claim from anti-town.
In post 1558, Almost50 wrote:stuff.
I love this post.

In post 1536, samantha97 wrote:
In post 1535, Raya36 wrote:UNVOTE:
Why would you choose that role?
more like why did I make it

I made it cause I h8 how there are like 3 kills per night in grand idea

I wanted there to be room to breathe

also yes I'm guaranteed the nk because I have been passively blocking factional nightkills and I don't even have to be correct and target someone to do it
yay out of order quotes. Welcome to the flea thinking zone...

Why would anti-town factions kill you?
You're a town killer disabler.
amongst other things. Your role currently favours anti-town factions.
In post 1570, TemporalLich wrote:samantha is a passive roleblocker
Which annoyingly still means I don't know shit.
In post 1620, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1619, TemporalLich wrote:the reason is that guillo has a salt rifle and that has a 50% chance of being a strongman and potentially shredding samantha's roleblock
We yeet Samantha, the rifle shot is risky as it could kill someone else too, you, me, Raya, anyone.

We yeet Samantha and i target someone in our PoE and we let scum take care of the Alien, if not im happy with the Alien winning as long as it's not scum that wins.
With Samantha dead im dying tonight but better believe im going out with a bang.
Attempt #4 will be aimed at Guillo.
In post 1632, samantha97 wrote:he said he wasn't going to
And this honestly is enough reason to keep you alive... if our claimed vig isn't taking out the unyeetable, we make them scums problem.
In post 1635, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1629, Raya36 wrote:Also just a random note: scum are going to be pushing for sam to be elimmed too. This is something beneficial to the groupscum and to town. Town needs sam gone so we can elim mahi and we don't want to depend on scum shooting mahi incase they're fine with them winning, or depend on mahi's elimination not being part of our wincon, scum has no problem with sam being gone since it's a town elim and when sam is gone town can take care of mahi so they don't have to waste a nk assuming they also want mahi gone
The only way scum is going to be pushing for Sam yeet is if:

1) They wanna bus for town cred

Or

2) If they are a bunch of noobs with no one to coach them, is she was town.

If i was scum and sam was town, i'd save Samantha for last, i would be crazy to eliminate the one blocking town killing abilities if I was scum, she is making their lives easier. Come on now!
If you defend Samantha you are either throwing or outing yourselves as scum.
Honestly, I am on the fence.... mechspec conftown, but anti-town utility massively.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:33 am

Oh and thank you for allowing me to waste a night action Sam. ¬_¬ I am no closer to solving my role.

Mahimahi should fullclaim.
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:34 am

Post by samantha97 »

I was afk when you said you were targeting me lol
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:38 am

Well now I'm targetting Guillo.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:40 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1638, Flea The Magician wrote:Oh and thank you for allowing me to waste a night action Sam. ¬_¬ I am no closer to solving my role.

Mahimahi should fullclaim.
In post 1636, Raya36 wrote:If we're not going to bother with mahi then shouldn't we just leave sam? They're still a part of our numbers and we can elim scum
Omg. You know what, i cant with this town just yeet me instead.

VOTE: Guillotina
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:42 am

Post by TemporalLich »

samantha occupies the weird slot of "conf town, but a net detriment to the town"

though this is only because of the scum hammerproof
In post 1568, TemporalLich wrote:
Guillotina (Townlock)
- Credible role claim supported by samantha97's claim.
Do not elim here. Ever. Not even once. Not even in another Dimension. Not even in another timeline. Not even in another realm. Not even in another flune. Not even underwater. Not even underlava. Not even if the Astral Demons see you. Seriously, don't do it.
see this for anyone who wants to elim guillo
time will end
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:43 am

Post by Raya36 »

Flea, Guillo is town. Do not target Guillo
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:46 am

Post by TemporalLich »

In post 1640, Flea The Magician wrote:Well now I'm targetting Guillo.
guillo is mechtown and also potentially has a 50% strongman kill
time will end
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:48 am

Post by Guillotina »

Shut up, you are not a killing role, it's crazy that Ircher would put two town vigs in a 13 player set up specially with the kind of firepower i got and it's even crazier to think you would be outing as an anti-town, softing you are also a killing role that got blocked by Samantha.

There is no way town got two vigs. So what is it flea?
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:50 am

Post by samantha97 »

In post 1645, Guillotina wrote:There is no way town got two vigs. So what is it flea?
why not? my role enables a lot of setups that would be vetoed I imagine

also can someone pls explain to guillotina why I'm not mafia because he keeps going at me from that angle and I don't wanna do it myself
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:53 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1645, Guillotina wrote:
Shut up, you are not a killing role, it's crazy that Ircher would put two town vigs in a 13 player set up specially with the kind of firepower i got and it's even crazier to think you would be outing as an anti-town, softing you are also a killing role that got blocked by Samantha.

There is no way town got two vigs. So what is it flea?
Because this is what Samantha is claiming, that she can block factionals too, so, do you believe in Sam’s claim?

I don't. I just don't. Vaxkiller got murdered even when he used his claimed two shots because of scum paranoia, scum needed to make sure Vax wouldn't number check Samantha.
The evidence is in the thread if you bother to look for it.

VOTE: Samantha
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:55 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1646, samantha97 wrote:
In post 1645, Guillotina wrote:There is no way town got two vigs. So what is it flea?
why not? my role enables a lot of setups that would be vetoed I imagine

also can someone pls explain to guillotina why I'm not mafia because he keeps going at me from that angle and I don't wanna do it myself
Because i dont believe a host would risk to piss off all town killing role players, so one player with a negative utility can have her fun.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:59 am

This is funny. Also I'm not claiming.