Mini 2206 - Deja Vu: Perpetual MELO IV - END!

Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:09 am

Post by Disaster Cartel »

Oh, actually infinity I could maybe add to that last group too, so 2/5 of (NM, bulge, mom, VFT, infinity) scum, with that number increasing if any of (salsa, cakez, leafy) aren’t
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:26 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1145, Disaster Cartel wrote:Salsa unable to decide which shitwagon to push lol
Yeah, right. I'm scum, it's what I'm gonna do. :roll:
Btw, other than your slot, which ones are the shitwagons
Menalque
? I changed my vote between you,
SirCakez
and
Nachomamma8
so far.

In post 1147, notscience wrote:For those keeping score, there’s zero explanation in menas iso why he’s townreading nacho. (Mena, not ydra)
And you still want to give them a pass today?

In post 1148, Venus Fly Trap wrote:
In post 1089, The Bulge wrote:fuck this tbh

half of you know for a fact im town anyway. and I think for the rest of you you should be able to tell from gamestate that I'm town here. because, again, half the plist knows my alignment already and they FUCKING WISH they could actually push me on anything from that wall but I've managed to coast thus far because the scumteam knows my thoughts come from a town perspective. anyway this game has caused me nothing but immense stress and anxiety the last 72+ hours so peace for now
i kinda hate this post and think it's scummy

~ skitter
Agreed.

In post 1157, notscience wrote:That’s basically where I’m at. I think scum is all in

(Nacho, notmaf, mena, mom, LG) and if one of those is town it’s bulge or salsa
Yea yea.... can't find scum, so Salsa is the one!
:roll:
In post 1173, Disaster Cartel wrote:Actually, kismet is town, your slot is kinda gross for your other head, cakez, salsa, leafy are all probably scum
In post 1174, Disaster Cartel wrote:So maybe like (salsa, cakez, leafy) and then probably 2/4 of (NM, bulge, mom, VFT)
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Do you scumread me from the start of the game, or it has started recently because I start to scumread you hence vote you?
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Venus Fly Trap
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:52 am

Post by Venus Fly Trap »

uh mena i can tell lilith not to interact with you but i'm not sure she actually did anything, like antagonizing really ....

also i'm not sure why you're reading my slot off of her and not me

~ skitter
Venus Fly Trap
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:52 am

Post by Venus Fly Trap »

In post 1175, Disaster Cartel wrote:Oh, actually infinity I could maybe add to that last group too, so 2/5 of (NM, bulge, mom, VFT, infinity) scum, with that number increasing if any of (salsa, cakez, leafy) aren’t
also i don't understand this like at all ...

~ skitter
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:04 am

In post 1176, Salsabil Faria wrote:Btw, other than your slot, which ones are the shitwagons Menalque? I changed my vote between you, SirCakez and Nachomamma8 so far.
...pretty obviously mine and nacho’s given that I’d
literally
just posted about how nacho is a TR and that I think cakez is scum
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:05 am

In post 1176, Salsabil Faria wrote:Do you scumread me from the start of the game, or it has started recently because I start to scumread you hence vote you?
I was waiting to give you a chance after your initial vote on me and instead of having any like, actual thought process on scum or why X is scum, you’ve just been creating justifications to shift between what I think are the two easiest wagons for scum to be on (mine/nacho’s)
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:06 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1179, Disaster Cartel wrote:
In post 1176, Salsabil Faria wrote:Btw, other than your slot, which ones are the shitwagons Menalque? I changed my vote between you, SirCakez and Nachomamma8 so far.
literally
Good talk (2)
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:09 am

In post 1177, Venus Fly Trap wrote:uh mena i can tell lilith not to interact with you but i'm not sure she actually did anything, like antagonizing really ....

~ skitter
Lilith, who has very little experience playing with me as scum and has not got a great record of reading me as town when I’m town coming in and being like “hurr durr panic room 1-game meta” was antagonising when I’m getting shitpushed by like half the game

and bc I think there’s a chance scum you tries to involve me in the game anyway even if I think mostly scum!you would just shut me out and not care if
i
SR you so long as nobody cared what I thought

Whereas I, in the contrary to her reads on me, have a pretty good read rate on lili from our games together. I’ve got an okay one on you, but I feel more confident in reading her
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:09 am

In post 1178, Venus Fly Trap wrote:
In post 1175, Disaster Cartel wrote:Oh, actually infinity I could maybe add to that last group too, so 2/5 of (NM, bulge, mom, VFT, infinity) scum, with that number increasing if any of (salsa, cakez, leafy) aren’t

~ skitter
What do you not get about it
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:09 am

In post 1181, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1179, Disaster Cartel wrote:
literally
Good talk (2)
:thumbsup:
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:10 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1180, Disaster Cartel wrote:
In post 1176, Salsabil Faria wrote:Do you scumread me from the start of the game, or it has started recently because I start to scumread you hence vote you?
I was waiting to give you a chance after your initial vote on me and instead of having any like, actual thought process on scum or why X is scum, you’ve just been creating justifications to shift between what I think are the two easiest wagons for scum to be on (mine/nacho’s)
I don't scumread
Nachomamma8
, that's why change my vote. I did scumread your slot, and am still scumreading your slot, so voted your slot. And for knowing the thought process of mine, you have to read my posts.

Kismet
Kismet
Goon
Kismet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:43 am

Post by Kismet »

skitter does mena have a history of kinda "taking his ball and going home" / getting really acerbic as scum at all? i kinda saw it early in 2181 as town before he got replaced.

I ask because p44 struck a better note tonally than a lot of his early game stuff and I guess I'm not entirely sure he gets like that as scum in a spot where he's a pretty universally weak scumread but not under a ton of active pressure
Kismet
Kismet
Goon
Kismet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:44 am

Post by Kismet »

In post 1173, Disaster Cartel wrote:Actually, kismet is town, your slot is kinda gross for your other head, cakez, salsa, leafy are all probably scum
what pings you about lilith in particular?
Kismet
Kismet
Goon
Kismet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:48 am

Post by Kismet »

Mena if you're town we're just like seeing the game completely topsy turvy and I want to figure out how we can get past that. I'm not claiming that I know everything here but I'm just having a lot of trouble getting to where you are based on what you've given out so far
Venus Fly Trap
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:53 am

Post by Venus Fly Trap »

In post 1182, Disaster Cartel wrote:
In post 1177, Venus Fly Trap wrote:uh mena i can tell lilith not to interact with you but i'm not sure she actually did anything, like antagonizing really ....

~ skitter
Lilith, who has very little experience playing with me as scum and has not got a great record of reading me as town when I’m town coming in and being like “hurr durr panic room 1-game meta” was antagonising when I’m getting shitpushed by like half the game

and bc I think there’s a chance scum you tries to involve me in the game anyway even if I think mostly scum!you would just shut me out and not care if
i

Whereas I, in the contrary to her reads on me, have a pretty good read rate on lili from our games together. I’ve got an okay one on you, but I feel more confident in reading her
i don't think she was trying to be antagonizing fwiw, but i'm sorry you feel that way

do you have an actual reason to think i'm scum here, or is it just that you think how i'm interacting with you could come from scum-me too?

i feel like you usually try to sort me first as town tho, that i'm usually a p high-priority sort for you and i'm not really getting that here, and ngl i think you trying to sort us off of lilith is weird

~ skitter
Venus Fly Trap
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:54 am

Post by Venus Fly Trap »

In post 1183, Disaster Cartel wrote:
In post 1178, Venus Fly Trap wrote:

~ skitter
What do you not get about it
um all of it? your reads are super super super different from mine and i'm not really following how you got there?
like why is inifnity in that pool, i think she's townie
i don't think you're actually scumrading us enuf to put us in that pool either

actually i dn't mind nm, bulge, mom being there tbf

but like i'm baffled how you're approaching nacho, kismet, me and infinity

~ skitter
Venus Fly Trap
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:55 am

Post by Venus Fly Trap »

In post 1186, Kismet wrote:skitter does mena have a history of kinda "taking his ball and going home" / getting really acerbic as scum at all? i kinda saw it early in 2181 as town before he got replaced.

I ask because p44 struck a better note tonally than a lot of his early game stuff and I guess I'm not entirely sure he gets like that as scum in a spot where he's a pretty universally weak scumread but not under a ton of active pressure
i think it's more likely to come from town-him tbh; i don't think i've ever seen him be like ~prickly~ as scum and i think he knows how to play scum enuf that doing so wouldn't win him any points and would try to avoid it

~ skitter
Venus Fly Trap
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Venus Fly Trap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:56 am

Post by Venus Fly Trap »

also i'm not sure he's actually scumreading lilith (and thus us) so much as he's pissed at her (i don't think she actually did anything bad, just saying)
not sure scum-him takes this approach to my slot tbh

~ skitter
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:32 am

In post 1185, Salsabil Faria wrote:I don't scumread Nachomamma8, that's why change my vote
And so you were voting and unvoting him why if you don’t scumread him?
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:35 am

In post 1187, Kismet wrote:
what pings you about lilith in particular?
(1) she’s just kind of unenthusiastic for the game compared to what I’d expect from town lili and more importantly (2) I think lili’s approach of “oh mena you remind me of this one game where you were scum” instead of like, trying to have any positive interaction with me or to help get me back into the game (when I’d say that we normally have a pretty positive relationship in thread) when I’m already frozen out is +scum for the slot. It’s like the exact opposite of what skitter is doing which is weird but possibly may just be hydra dissonance?
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:37 am

In post 1188, Kismet wrote:Mena if you're town we're just like seeing the game completely topsy turvy and I want to figure out how we can get past that. I'm not claiming that I know everything here but I'm just having a lot of trouble getting to where you are based on what you've given out so far
Maybe asking me about shit in the first place might have been a good place to start

Why do you think nacho is scum?
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:39 am

In post 1189, Venus Fly Trap wrote:
In post 1182, Disaster Cartel wrote:

~ skitter

i

i don't think she was trying to be antagonizing fwiw, but i'm sorry you feel that way

do you have an actual reason to think i'm scum here, or is it just that you think how i'm interacting with you could come from scum-me too?

i feel like you usually try to sort me first as town tho, that i'm usually a p high-priority sort for you and i'm not really getting that here, and ngl i think you trying to sort us off of lilith is weird

~ skitter
My concerns about your slot are from the lilith side — I think you’ve been towny-ish especially in engaging me here but I just don’t think you’re out of scumrange

I think I’m more paranoid about you than normal because of the v high rand!scum potential, sorry. So I feel more confident on sorting lili than you because I think I will always struggle to spot scum!you on D1
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:43 am

In post 1190, Venus Fly Trap wrote:but like i'm baffled how you're approaching nacho, kismet, me and infinity
I think I already explained nacho kinda did you want me to try and explain any of that more or?

Kismet I don’t see why he was so town before the identity reveal but I guess is town if everyone is saying that bork would never play like this ever as scum

you I just did

Infinity I don’t think has been particularly towny so far? But she hasn’t done anything that makes me want to like throw her into a guillotine either so far either. Idk I think my expectations for infinity are dropping but her also just being like “don’t talk if you’re not gonna be nice” instead of like, making any effort to engage me just also felt bad and I would kind of expect her to know by now that that’s not a useful or effective way of engaging with me and I think scum!infinity would be pretty happy for town!me to be a good prospective elim and very checked out of the game
Disaster Cartel
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Disaster Cartel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:44 am

In post 1192, Venus Fly Trap wrote:also i'm not sure he's actually scumreading lilith (and thus us) so much as he's pissed at her
this is maybe possible i guess

-all M, obviously
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:49 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1197, Disaster Cartel wrote:“don’t talk if you’re not gonna be nice” instead of like, making any effort to engage me just also felt bad
? You weren't showing any desire or motivation to play the game, you were just being unpleasant

Me being disengaged from mafia recently hasn't helped though. What do you want to talk about?
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”